Looking for the user that posted Politics of Cosmology

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

Some Asuka poster, pic related, posted the rare manuscript of Bookchins Politics of Cosmology recently in a Bookchin thread.

I have some questions about it and it would be awesome if you could contact me at: [email protected]

Or tell me how to contact you.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/p24rd95d7q44p9r/Politics_of_Cosmology.zip

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

meanwhile you can post spoilered ofcourse asuka hentai to keep the thread bumped

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

I think I will rather bump with webms, but have one you sick fuck

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

shit forgot pic

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

I am the user you are looking for. Why wouldn't you just bump my thread?

Anyways, what can I do for you?

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

A guy I know in Rojava is really interested in it, and he would love to know essentially if its legit, where it comes from and if there are any major problems with it explaining why it wasnt released or if there are any other problems with it explaining why it shouldnt be shared. As you know the KCK is pretty into Bookchin and they would love to get their hands on more stuff. He also hinted at sending it up the party levels. Hes overall really hyped about it.

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Not that user, but can confirm it's legit. It's been floating around for a while. I'm currently OCRing/transcribing and editing it into something a bit more legible/searchable/etc, do you want me to throw it across to your email when it's done? It only exists currently as the scanned typed pages with Bookchin's original edits and notes so it's a little hard to read.

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

Yes, I would love that and I could relay it to the guy in Rojava where it probably would receive the most interest.

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Here's a link to the Politics of Cosmology:
mediafire.com/file/p24rd95d7q44p9r/Politics_of_Cosmology.zip

Yeah, it's legit. I'm not sure why it hasn't been published, to be honest.

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

Asuka is a shit waifu and quite possibly a sociopath.

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

And let me guess, you're more into your archtypical Rei clone?

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

My favorite eva grill is Misato actually, though not quite my waifu, everyone in eva is messed up except the bridge bunnies,Hikari, kensuke and toji.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Yeah allready downloaded it, its just really weird how this was worked on since 1994 atleast and how Bookchin clearly wanted it to be released but it still hasnt happend. In the last thread it was also stated that they dont really like sharing it, so there are many questions for me.

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Thanks for your contribution /pol/. 1 punch has been deposited in your face.

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

ayy

Leo Long
Leo Long

Bump

Still interested in anyone that can offer any information on that manuscript

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

in the other thread I jokingly we should send it to Ocalan but it appears it wasn't as far fetched as it first seemed kek

based Holla Forums making contacts with KCK

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

these nipples in pic two

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

Its just some fighter on the ground that seems to know the higher ups pretty well and knows who to forward this to, they are pretty approachable over social media.

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

you into big nipples?

William Gray
William Gray

not really

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

Who is your waifu, tankie?

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

checked

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Put it up on the anarchist lib if you can

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit