If there is ever a civil war in america between republicans and democrats which side do we fight for?

if there is ever a civil war in america between republicans and democrats which side do we fight for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5yVklzL0vI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let them kill each other

i feel you

That would never happen, they're both neoliberals.

Democrats are to pussy to fight

That said American civil war settings are cool

youtube.com/watch?v=p5yVklzL0vI

Everyday before bed i pray we have a civil war just because i know how fucking cool it would be to have a civil war in america based on all the settings.

oh well hopefully someday we shall shoot all the libertarian cucks and some shit starts

if this happened today we would be annihilated incredibly quickly by both sides like what happened to the marxist faction in syria back in 2011

unless of course we reach some sort of better class conscious among the people before it all happens

Tear all of them into pieces once they're exhausted from fighting each other.

Guys is America going to end up like Spain again?

The proles

Was there a Marxist faction in Syria? I know absolutely nothing about it

it doesnt exist anymore, very small because of the political climate there. both sides made them scatter incredibly early on in the war but it had around 80 armed fighters. my cousin was telling me about it and how he was almost going to go to give support

they got squashed incredibly quickly and now because of "realism" marxists there tend to side with the government

this is like shit that happened in 2011 btw

id go back to mexico

Pussy, first you leave the zapatistas now this

none

we try to make them fight for us at best then hijack it

What would the civil war even be over?
"We want a police state that protects the neoliberal capitalist interests of the ruling class"
"We want the same, but more tariffs and racism"

The communist insurgency obviously

Fight for the dems then pull a Khomeini

China and Russia will intervene to "stabilize" the country they just destabilized, there will be no actual civil war.

Learn Mandarin and Russkiya, my friends.

But our military infrastructure would still exist. Anti-aircraft batteries, nuclear arsenal, a navy much larger than Russia's. It might not be worth the risk for a foreign government to 1) step foot into a population with one of the highest civilian arms stockpiles, and 2) a destabalized nuclearly armed superpower.

Though us having nukes by be even more justification to do so.

We use the destabilization to form our own faction, obviously

I used to love this game. The intro still makes my hair stand on end.

whoever gets their hands on nukes first

this we would have no reason to support either side its a stupid question as it supposes we even care about electoral politics

The people.

The rational centralist that will bring stability and order to the nonsense.

My views are spread out across the political spectrum. If it is a single idea or philosphy that I fight for then I'll try to find the best method of spreading that idea or philosphy.

Free software and a free world in a new world order.