Alright, which one of you did this?

Alright, which one of you did this?

fanfuckingtastic!

SAVED!

Are people just going to keep falling for his obvious fake populism? I don't understand how my countrymen can be so gullible. What the fuck is going on?

The Russians re-started their psychotronic warfare programme.

What's with the Cossack with a hammer-and-sickle on top of his hat?

none of us

Trash.

I think he's meant to represent russia

Most people aren't.

Why are liberals so shit at messaging?

They're trying to attack trump for being a jingoistic ultra-capitalist, and yet engage in this nationalist red-baiting shit.

Promoting nationalism only strengthens nationalism.

Considering that only around 30 million people tuned in to watch the inauguration on television, I'd say that people are realizing that they shouldn't project their dreams and ideals onto Trump.

This
Even with his voters I suspect his popularity isn't all that great

Did they release election turnout numbers yet? I bet they weren't high at all

they're fucking retarded. Just say he's bought by russia, saying russia is communist just makes you look dumb

Fixed.

It isn't just liberals; it's Americans with their shit sense of historical awareness. Seriously; who else in the world other than Ukrainians honestly believes that Russia is still communist?

fucking hell how did I miss that
OP IS A FAG

Oh my god do liberals have their heads so far up their asses that they think Trump is some kind of commie?

I think it's just the mass media trying to permanently smear commie shit by making it synonymous with muh Russia boogeyman and muh Stalinism boogeyman. They did it with Obama too. Bush Jr. not so much.

Basically this

OUR GUY

Holy crap this is so stupid.