Stop destroying private property

Stop destroying private property.

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~schaller/528Readings/Tesser1993.pdf
europsy-journal.com/article/S0924-9338(14)77731-4/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay away from my children you child fucker.

nod an agumend

Don't you have some children to be jerking off to?

What's this meem about?
Libertarians are fucking insane, but don't you think any true anarchist can rightfully say they're against such activities if they're consensual.

Any rational anarcho-communist would tell you that it's a child's right and they're an individual and can choose what they want.

contradiction in terms my dude :^)

if you think child starving should be legal, not my comrade

wew lad

Well no, as I said, children aren't property. They're individuals which should have equal rights.
They're ignorant, not stupid or different than the rest of us.

I'd be bulleting ancaps like mad if they got their wet dream too.

They have feelings, desires, and emotions, which are just as valid and rational as ours are.
They're simply more ignorant and thus do not know the words for many things or happenings.

Didn't address my point. I don't think children should have equal rights to adults but regardless of that, what does that have to do with letting them starve?

and thats why anarchism is literally retarded bro

anarchism needs to put in the trash

last time I check, someone needs to feed those babies and toddlers

I didn't say give them a car and a house alone that they can drive around and live in.
I said treat them as equals with respect.

That means no beating them, enforcing what you want on them, treating them like slaves, forcing them to live with you, forcing them to eat or do something, etc.

Children need guidance and a mentor, not an authoritarian fascist piece of shit to control and dictate their life.
You should stop them from dangerous activities and ensure they're safe and in good health, but you shouldn't force them to do (X) sport because you want them to, force them to do (X) because you don't feel like it, force them to go to (X) because you are, etc.

Is this a falseflag or are you just that retarded?

Do the world a favour and activate your brain

sometimes forcing people to do something is actually not bad but ok :^)

Can't even tell if you're trolling now. Should we let kids eat chocolate for every meal because that's what they say they want? Anarkiddies I swear.

every day I get more and more sympathy for Stalin

Child fucker is getting his ass blasted.

kek.

children are fucking children, they need to learn and by "forcing" them i do not mean hit them or something like that but simply show rules etc which they should obey

it is very bad for children to give them everything they want…

Sure, when that person is going to hurt 9r force someone or potentially their selves (in an irrational state of mind), but otherwise, no.

Mind showing me where you argument is? Did you forget to post it? Did it get deleted?

Kids won't eat chocolate every meal, there was some study that tested that and children naturally after a few days go back to wanting the healthiest foods in their diet after a few days of eating shit despite free choice in whatever.
Regardless, that's simply the case today because indoctrination and brainwashing kids into thinking candy is something special and all of that. There's plenty of children who eat green-shit all day and fruit and don't even care for candy, I can show you them if you like on youtube.
It's all about culture and upbringing.

Besides, that's harmful. You'd arguable try to reason with and maybe stop a loved one from doing the same, wouldn't you?
The same applies for children. If they still want to, let them, they'll get over it, it's not really that harmful.

Stalin pls go
You can simply explain to them why they shouldn't do (X) and the reasoning behind it and they'll listen if they trust, love, and respect you.
You don't need to force them to comply with petty things. You should only force someone to comply if they're a threat to their self (and not rationally so) or others.

I give my lgf everything she wants and she listens to my requests perfectly. Never runs in the street, always is ready to leave or go, always does whatever.
Why?
If she says no and asks for something I'll give it to her, and thus she respects my requests as well.
No need to force, teach the child properly and they won't do bad things, have a good relationship and they will listen and respect you. How do you do that? Listen and respect them.

no

i'm surprised they didnt tomahawk missile stirner

If your piggy friends stop doing that first, smashies might feel morally compelled to do the same.

lol

Fucksake why can't you just drop the pedophilia aspect so people won't immediately ignore everything you say?

I didn't even say anything really related to pedophilia in this thread m8.
Why should I avoid mentioning something that's a big part of me, a big part of oppression and control in modern society, and a big issue people need to get past?

People need to stop being irrational fuckwits, if you want to talk pedoshit we can but just as with "anarchists" not treating kids as equals people are fucking retards with zero rational argument against pedos.

Just as with pedophilia I can go into the deep psychological elements that make it complete insanity to chose anything but love, compassion, and equality in relation to children.
If someone can't be a rational agent I shouldn't compromise my message for others.

what le fuk

do u live in iran or some shit?

Private property must be destroyed.

As a social institution, I mean, although I'm not opposed to smashing up that of the bourgeoisie when required out of revolutionary necessity.

private property will exist as long as people exist. my body is my private property you fucking pinko.

People aren't property m8, we abolished slavery

there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't understand the distinction between private and personal property

The United Snakes of America unfortunately, camp Texas, so no.
One does not have to be public with their relationship nor have it accepted by others to have it legitimate between each other.

lol if anything it'd be your personal property, not private property

nice meme

Thank you for reminding me why I'm a statist.

You give anarchism a bad name, lad

Fascists pls go

Excuse me for being a rational agent that doesn't bend down to lies we've been taught.

Isn't it kind of bigoted to be against pedophilia? It's been around for a long time. Honestly, these guys are repressed by our oppressive society and I think they should be able to love how they want

Pedophiles and rapists would be executed immediately under communism. Sexual activity must at all times be voluntary.

Well yes, of course, but what makes you think a cute 9 year old, 6 year old, 4 year old, or even two year old can't have sex voluntarily?
What makes them incapable of deciding for their self that "hey, that sounds fun and good, I want to do that!"

Funny thing Murray Rothbard actually agrees with you

The rights of children, even more than those of parents, have been systematically invaded by the state. Compulsory school attendance laws, endemic in the United States since the turn of this century, force children either into public schools or into private schools officially approved by the state. Supposedly “humanitarian” child labor laws have systematically forcibly prevented children from entering the labor force, thereby privileging their adult competitors. Forcibly prevented from working and earning a living, and forced into schools which they often dislike or are not suited for, children often become “truants,” a charge used by the state to corral them into penal institutions in the name of “reform” schools, where children are in effect imprisoned for actions or non-actions that would never be considered “crimes” if committed by adults. Murray Rothbard-Children and Rights

I'm all for questioning and doing investigation into the age that people can engage in such conduct. However it's clear that some people, thanks to their inability to comprehend long-term effects of doing something, are unable to give fully informed consent.

Age is irrelevant. The deciding factor is ability to forsee consequences of the act, either physical or mental.

Adults make decision for children a lot of the time, because children often don't know what's good for them. Eating too much junk food, for example, is something that many children would like to do, but ultimately they would be harming themselves. Adults, who tend to have more foresight, may choose to eat unhealthily beacuse they have considered the facts and realised that they don't care of the consequences. A child often cannot consider the facts.

It is clearly unfair to engage in conduct with someone when that person is either (1) not made aware of the consequences (2) is unable to comprehend the consequences.

My gut feeling tells me that 4 year olds are unable to comprehend the consequences, at least to a sufficient level. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts, though.

Sage beacuse Holla Forums has far too much of this AoC shit.

Recently in Europe, yes, but if he's talking about the US like it seems, fuck no.
There is no compulsory schooling, never has been from what I know.
That's all PARENTS forcing them.
This is why I say not only give a (theoretical) gun to everyone so no one can abuse each other (aka no state to abuse as you all have the power as a collective) but also give it to the children.
Children shouldn't be forced into anything either.

The age of consent was directly raised because of prostitution by the way as children would flee parents or areas (or sometimes be pimped by parents).
Only reason.

Again there is no such law, the state (in the US) has no authority over what your child does other than sex and the usual.
That's entirely based on the parent's incompetence by putting them in school and refusing to remove them.

He'd support them being economically enslaved and abused in the same respects however, so fuck him, he supports their "liberation" only because it benefits him and he could have more slaves.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I highly recommend offing yourself. It'll be much easier and quicker than what any civilized society will do to you.

The state makes decisions for the community/country a lot of the time, because citizens often don't know what's good for them.

See . Start at "Kids won't eat chocolate every meal" and the rest of that reply to that lad.

How can they not?
You can easily explain to not eat too much sticky candy or too much garbage by pointing at a fat lad or an old woman with no teeth and showing the child, honestly, that's the shit that can happen.
Generally kids will understand and adjust accordingly, but again, unless they're raised in an unhealthy way this would never even present it's self.

It's like saying if you gave a child what you'd pay to keep them living they'd go out and waste it.
Well, if you didn't have capital in the first place or didn't teach them to spend on garbage and seek happiness from objects then that wouldn't occur even if you did do that!

So are you agreeing (otherwise to sex) the child should have complete equality and autonomy in their life, or no?
That'd determine how I respond to this.

If you aren't agreeing on that, then their consent to sex doesn't even matter.
If you are agreeing, komrade, then it matters however to assume a child cannot understand something as simple as sex is ridiculous.

What is meaningfully different to sex than to a cuddle, in terms of danger or consequences? Can a child consent to a cuddle? Do they need to?

Sex is extremely simple to explain to a child, it's between to people who often love each other very much yada yada, it makes babies can feel good and can bring you closer together, if someone has certain illnesses it can spread when you have sex, etc.
It's all extremely basic stuff. It's simpler than sports for sure, and the risk they usually entail, and MUCH MUCH MUCH safer.
That's why I said 2 year old at the end of all that. I'd definitely say not only a 4 year old could, even a 2 year old could, or, well, at least quite a few seeing as the ones I've encountered definitely could understand it competently.

This thread is pretty shit I should probably actually sage too.

A civilized society doesn't kill or harm another intentionally whatsoever you savage.

no

devilish tbh

Love it; saved. Do you also have the "burn the rich, feed the poor" one that's similar?

More proof that right-"""libertarians""" don't understand economics.

What the fuck lad. I'd understand if you were trying to say "Around the age of puberty it should be consensual" but you can't just outright say "Nah fuck kids if they want you to"

Stop destroying my livelihood.

ITT people don't understand the difference between personal property and private property

I don't know what I expected

Hmm, really made me think.

Seriously it did. But try to tone it down on the creepy pedo namefag shit or people will just blatantly ignore you.

Personal property is theft

You're not fooling anyone, pedoposter.

Clearly this is a tankie plant. Fuck off.

brain still develops throughout adolescence. A lot of the shit behind decision making is only fully developed later. you need to fucking stop right now you fucking NAMBLA shill.

can we ban this fucker already? this is absolutely abhorrent. back to the pedo containment board with you: >>>/liberty/

I'm not a mod, but he's been banned. If you refresh this thread & see one of his posts it's shown. He keeps evading bans, though.

I'm not evading, the mod keeps revoking the bans, or one of my komrades is doing it.
It's clear by my ID which you cannot see here but they can see.

kys tankie

It actually still develops well into your mid-late twenties.
What's your point?

Only brings him closer to my side you fucking bigot.

I prefer to be extremely confrontational, I only seem(ed) creepy because pedophiles are inherently creepy to most people because of what they've been taught their whole life.
Any questions I can answer them.

It's clear by my ID which you cannot see here but they can see.
This needs to be addressed.

How? That was a shit post trying to justify kiddie diddling. Your arguments are easily rebutted, so I don't see how many people here would agree with them. Stop being butthurt that people don't like to see people perving on kids.

meant to greentext this

You're part of the problem

Wanting pedophiles to be killed or tortured to death is not irrational. In fact, it is human nature. Pic related you sick fuck. 62% heritability that any sex crimes against children should result in torture.

Pic is from page 3.
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~schaller/528Readings/Tesser1993.pdf

Most people aren't even rebutting them, just using circular reasoning or insults. Just because he argues well doesn't mean what he says is true or that I believe it, just that they are interesting arguments. I have yet to see anyone calmly and intellectually refute him in this thread, which says a lot about them that a fucking pedophile is more civil then them.

Pedophiles are akin to fascists. They do not deserve a civil conversation for their deranged and utterly fucked up beliefs. The only thing they deserve is being impaled on a pike.

Human nature exists retard. If it doesn't then please try and refute the paper I posted.

Again, it is justified for pedos.

Pedophiles ARE fascists. They want to hurt innocent children against their will. Fascists want to hurt innocent people against their will. They are one of the same.

This. I can understand liking pubescent children (sexually speaking) but pedos are disgusting rapists.

How the fuck does this even need to be addressed? Look at the log.
I was banned for pedo-stuff and ban evading, and then I was unbanned a couple hours later.
Same happened last time (before that) I was banned a day or two ago.

Just becuase you don't like it doesn't mean it's a shitpost.

Yes no one has actually refuted them AGAIN.
How convenient!

So is blood coming from your skull when I shoot you in the head.
The difference is that's actually human nature. Hating people who love children is not.

Sorry but in a society that tells you sex with children is evil, harmful, CRIMINAL, damaging, painful, etc, people are going to end up being against it as they only know lies.
Kind of like capitalism, y'know!

Kind of funny 78% of people think capitalism ISN'T IMMORAL.
AHAHAHA

Meanwhile only 62% are against RAPE AND ATTACKS AGAINST CHILDREN (Not even fucking pedophilia, HA) should be punished excessively?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a human function, not nature you fucking idiot.

Yet the paper I posted and basic understanding of reality refutes this. Also, don't call it love because abuse is not love you demon.

Lies? What the fuck are you talking about? There is a mountain of evidence showing how sex with children is painful and damaging. But then again you won't care because pedos are delusional and only believe what they want to believe.

Capitalism by its nature isn't immoral, the people who exploit others are what makes it immoral which isn't the case for most businesses.

Did you even read it? It clearly said sex crimes. Now fuck off and die in a fire you disgusting rapist.

Just because communism works on paper doesn't mean it works in reality or that I support it, just that it seems like a good idea.
:)

Good thing I threw that in the garbage with the whole 78% of people thinking capitalism ISN'T immoral, yet tribalism was essentially communism, and y'know, well, unless you're braindead that capitalism is immoral AS IT EXPLOITS THE WORKER AND DOESN'T GIVE THEM THEIR FULL LABOR VALUE.

Mind quoting me saying that?
I don't recall that anywhere.
I want to love children and make them happy, healthy, and safe. Not hurt them :)

That's what pedophilia is: liking children sexually and also having (typically) an emotional love for them.
Child rapists aren't even usually pedophiles, statistics show between 2-16.2% (or was it 18% in another) of Child Sexual offenders show ANY sign of pedophilia.
europsy-journal.com/article/S0924-9338(14)77731-4/abstract

I'm not going to bother arguing with a fascist who thinks okay to harm children anymore. I saw that you got banned earlier yet you are still posting. I am reporting you to the mods here so you can be permanently banned for ban evasion and I'm also reporting you to the FBI since you admitted earlier that you had a "lgf" . Have fun in prison. I hope you get raped to death so you can see how horrible the pain is and maybe then you will finally realize how fucked up your brain is that you want that inflicted upon little children.

Anyone going to provide a rational argument?
I'd figure leftypol might actually have something different, but it seems to be the same rhetoric from youtube, facebook, pol, and the rest.
Oh well, another fool to shoot in the head when the revolution kicks.

And what you said isn't human nature it's a condition of society, I thought we were saying retarded things komrade, excuse me, were you serious?

I already refuted your shit paper, adress that.
Abuse isn't love komrade, but love IS love.
#loveislove

You mean evidence collected from victims of brutal rapes, attempted rape-murders and generally horridly abused situations?
Well I good golly damn I guess sex with kids just magically is some tragic event that gives them ptsd and night terrors all because they saw an adult naked and were given a little rub or lick :🍀🍀🍀(

Great citation by the way :)

Well you see, rape isn't immoral, it's the rapist who is immoral. You see that rapist forces another person and that's what makes it immoral.
Just commit a knife into your throat you fucking madman.

So if I take away all ability you have to live on your own and threaten you with death if you infringe on my property and refuse to feed you it's not exploitative?
Yeah sure, just as it wasn't exploitative to give a slave the choice to either work or die at a rope or whip.

Thank goodness exploitation isn't inherent in capitalism, that'd crumble my world view!

Most people don't understand sex with children can be mutually pleasurable, most people think it's brutal forced raped involving crying at the very least.
Don't play mental patient.

Wow another top quality argument!

Already addressed this multiple times, look in the log, they unbanned me.

lmao I get 5-10 people on youtube say the exact same thing to me every single fucking day.
boohoo nothing will come of it you fascist pig.

I like how ancap threads always turn into pedo threads.

I bet you one of those people that exploits children on Youtube by making disgusting comments and making money off of their videos where they are half-naked. You are truly a disgusting person. You can die anytime now you sick fuck.

Plenty of people have been for a day or two, now. You're just ignoring them completely. You're not interested in having an actual debate, you just want to fap to how offended some people are & love to talk about kids constantly.

True, but this particular poster is turning any thread into one.

I'm more annoyed by him than disgusted. But yeah, anyone who harms kids is not my comrade. I've asked mods to address his claims that they're unbanning him. >>1275637
Any other shitposter who does this shit is banned & rarely given a second thought. I understand not wanting to ban him on the grounds he's a pedo, but derailing every thread is a good enough reason.

I never understood how property works on communism

Like you still have your personal property and stuff but can people enter your house or something? What do they mean by private property

private property factory is like factories and shit

No, pedophiles don't do that shit. It's inappropriate and disgusting.
That's horny degenerate normies who have no idea of what pedophilia even is or that children aren't like adults.

I just sometimes have a laff and spit shit at idiots like you :)

I've addressed every single post and point someone has wagered against me, so no, you're wrong.

That's because people also meem them and honestly they're shit threads with no topic so they never have a real discussion to be had.

How can you genuinely not see how I am not the one derailing the thread?
That's like saying someone who casually mentions they're Muslim or says their name is Mohammad when asked is derailing the thread when Holla Forums-tards start spouting shit and harassing them.
You retarded m8?

Without permission or you leaving for a reasonable period of time (moving), no, unless they're for whatever reason NEEDING to enter your house like I dunno there is electrical tsunami coming down the street on a magical tidal wave.

Private property is property that someone claims to have rights to indefinitely.
Personal property is something that you are using and thus it would be wrong to take it from you and inconvenience or annoy you.
Public property is property of all to use anytime.

I need pol yosif wotsun to tell me what is and isnt a legitimate form of protest.

When you constantly post regarding Muslims simply to trigger them, then yeah, that's what shitposting/trolling is. Especially when a thread has nothing to do with Muslims.
See

What about state property? Like buildings used by the government etc.

And what if a building is used for example by a group of scientists to do their work there, if someone unrelated came to shout and cause problems for some thing petty like personal reasons who should kick that person out? The group as a whole?

Not him but let's be honest, it is so easy and fun to trigger Holla Forumstards since they are so incredibly intolerant of almost anything xd

That shit gets old on a political board.

That's not what I'm doing, nor have done.
I always am on topic till someone derails the conversation, in which case I'll smash their bullshit.

Can't find an argument? Quote someone out of context!

What state?
That should be public property.

It is the scientists personal/collective property at that time, so the shitcunt would be removed.
If it was a public park, neither.

I hope you know your close-minded, emotionally based arguments are exactly the same used by Fascists. It is inherently intellectually lazy, constantly used by people incapable of rationally justifying their position, and always leads to bad results. I have no problem calmly and rationally debating with anyone, no matter how absurd or fucked up their beliefs are, because I have faith that my side is backed up by reason and I don't let myself get butthurt because someone thinks something I don't like.
It's irrelevant that it does, the point is using it to justify your position.
Feelings based arguments are also used by Fascists. Hmm, really makes you think.
Not the point I was making. You're more upset about a pedophile then about the hundreds of Fascists on here.

Jesus Christ calm the fuck down. You sound like a pearl-clutching liberal with a huge dose of edgy-teenager.

I assume whoever is the leader will be in an government building, you can't just walk into his office, too dangerous. Wouldn't government have any sort of functions that require them to work in a building ?
And how does a group get a building? If it ain't used you are allowed to use it? If there are no more you would pay a group of builders to make one? There really needs to be some basic guide to communism because you have to apply it to real life and every day functions

And fascists also drink water. Having feelings based arguments is not always bad because it shows you have empathy. Compare that "not an argument" man Molyneux who could give a fuck less if the poor die hungry in the street. Sorry if I care that pedophiles are raping and mentally fucking up children but I'm not a monster like you who can be completely devoid emotion from something as fucked up as child rape.

Yes, I am because pedophiles harm the most innocent and vulnerable of our population. Fascists want to kill communists and at least we can fight back. A child cannot fight back if a pedo wants to rape them to death.

What leader?
Even if so, that'd then be classified as personal property if it's his exclusive office, collective (amongst other workers in building/room) if it's shared with a group.

It would require a couple common areas for organization, discussion, voting, and other things.
But no real offices or anything, although I suppose you could have them. There'd be no distinction between government though.

Yes, but you could be evicted and sent elsewhere, and you wouldn't get goods to use until you posted in the community and were approved to occupy and use for that reason.
It'd be someones job to approve and speak for the community most likely and then the community would be able to see the posting and counter it if they don't agree.

A machine would likely do that, but yes, although there would be a delay obviously and community input opportunity for a few days or a week before approval.

The issue isn't that you care about that myth but that you have no evidence or rational argument to back up that myth.
That's the difference.

A child has the strongest weapon you could ever have when it comes to pedophiles: emotion and cuteness.
I can't even "punish" a child yet alone hit them, force them, or rape them.

Let's not feed him, anymore. This is reminiscent of the Asian anfem poster who shit the bed a couple of months ago. Every thread they entered became instant garbage, so it had to be addressed(ban). That anfem has since calmed a bit & has some good input on certain things.

RIP thread.

At least stop making shit up about me not addressing your "points" or not being up for debate.
Sorry you're an incompetent newbie at this.

Seriously get over your delusions and stop ruining threads with your off-topic garbage about my love for children :)

Feels based arguments are bad because they are logically invalid and the arguer willfully forgoes logic for meaningless emotional reasoning. I'm not devoid of emotions, I just don't let them decide for me what I should believe, because I do not know the source of these emotions. People will often tend to get very emotional when it comes to subjects like Socialism or Communism and reject them without giving any reasoning because they're being raised to think they are so bad they won't even bother explaining why. I also have empathy and think child rape is bad, yet I'm capable of not being emotionally driven and of having a logical conversation what such subjects. I'm also capable of using neutral terms when talking about a subject and specifically saying why it's bad and giving reasoning and facts to support my position. But because you're emotionally reasoning all you're capable of right now is indignant arguing and circular reasoning.

You're a disgrace to our flag