#AlternativeFacts

What are your favorite alternative facts?

Mine are that schnitzel and chocolate is really healthy in large doses and that having a nice fat belly helps you live long.

Share your favorite alternative facts

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/22/kellyanne-conway-alternative-fact-meet-the-press-sot.cnn

While using terms like "alternative facts" is obviously retarded, this is just another example of liberal hypocracy. There is absolutely nothing new about governments lying to people. Obama supposedly ran one of the least transparent administrations ever, but dumbass liberals are throwing a hissy fit over this because le ebil Orange nazi is in charge now instead of that dear sweet black drone man. If anything this is actually a positive development, since unlike Reagan or Obama or LBJ, Trump is telling bold faced lies that are obviously false, and he also isn't mixing them with truth. Pretty soon nobody will believe anything he says, whereas previous presidents were by and large successful at duping the public.

yes, all of that is true, but you have to still call a lie a lie.

You clearly havent met many Trump supporters online, i am pretty sure that even after for years there ll be a strong cult of Trump supporters still believing all the bullshit he says.

I suspect this is going to be flipped against liberals in less than a month just like Fake News was.

The media makes it really easy especially when this "facts vs alt-facts" is obviously just a narrative tug-of-war.

My fav. alternative fact is that too much meat-consumption leads to cancer. That's why all the Eskimos die at age 21.

it's harder mock liberals with since a conservative coined the phrase

Choco rations have increased, we have always been at war with Eurasia, Alex Jones is a legit news sauce and Emmanuel Goldstein is the reason I'm unemployed

my fav alt fact is that smoking leads to cancer. that's why all smoker die at age 21.

Here's the issue: no one is saying governments don't lie and that lying is uniquely a Trumpian thing. But there's a difference in overpromising on policy and telling easily debunked lies over such stupid pointless things. Giving a press briefing on legislation you want passed or some policy–and then having that legislation disappoint is not the same as telling the press "the sky is green". On the first full day of the administration, no less.

fish is actually very healthy. it's red meat that's cancerous.

It's not about mocking them– it's about lowering faith in them. People know this thing about attendance is about pushing one narrative over another. The media has been conspicuously focused on contrasting Trump's inauguration with Obamas in 2009 using a single picture. Trump had been asserting this is worthless and calling them all damn liars. It's going to keep happening and on one of these points trump is going to be 100% right and they will be wrong. They're going to make Trump seem correct in retrospect.

The only party that can lose credibility here is the news media.

We are reaching levels of spectacle that shouldn't even be possible.

Only because some reporters still have credibility, whereas the Trump administration has nothing to lose. No one outside of his cult believes anything he says anymore, and the right-wing death cult has been running on alternative facts for decades.

Why the fuck do you post fur in your OP's Image?

but mr. alternative facts vegan man, seal meat is red meat

Alternativefacts suddenly make a lot more sense

Red meat is very healthy. The meat from animals which have been raised on a diet of low-grade soy residue, antibiotics and growth hormones might be slightly less healthy.

MIND BLOWN, truly the pee pee man is not only the man of the people but also a hero and a scientist and a great discoverer

I'm losing weight by eating almost entirely vegetables, little bits of lean meat and lots of water and very occasional fruit juices. Surprisingly easier than I thought

fpbp

Is that how you'd characterize the Obama tenure? Jesus christ, man