Comrade jeb thread

comrade jeb thread

Did the Holla Forumslacks have it all-wrong? Was Jeb the real Bane?

Trump was Bane. Jeb is Batman.

OK, I'm out.

Yeah no thanks, I'm with Bane

I changed my mind after Trump killed TPP where Clinton wouldn't. I guess he's not that much of a capitalist shill after all. Zizek was right.

My personal belief is he's taking american capitalism in a new direction but where exactly this train leads isn't clear yet.

Oh he still is, he just serves the capitalists who benefit from protectionism.

Nah, he just got rid of it because it's association with the previous admin. He'll just negotiate a different one, call it the TRUMP MEGA DEAL and people will eat it up

fanfuckingtastic.

Fack didn't mean to add the first pic lol

please bash the fash comrade jeb.

That should be Makhno in that edit.

that's not what Zizek meant at all

WTF Jeb is overthrowing Trump!

I love the Comrade Jeb meme. It doesn't make any goddamn sense, but I love it.

We're going to meme this into reality if it's the last thing we do.

God I hope so. Jeb Bush becoming the face of Antifa is when I'll know meme magic is real.

Here's some OC, a picture I took while listening to one of Comrade Jeb's recent talks about how we have an inherent right to rise against the current system of capitalism.

please more

comrade owl

If Jeb goes full commie meme magic is real
This is our experiment

How do we harness this?

(While we're at it, I also propose we turn Barron Trump into a leftist insurrectionary.)

barron trump will be the next kropotkin

ACAB!

Jeb as antifa is on target in the sense that it pokes fun of the class-collaborationist aspect of anti-fascist popular-frontism. Jeb as an anarchist is simply absurd and counterproductive. If any of the Bush clan were slightly left-leaning it was Grandpa Prescott

oh come on! dont be a party pooper we are just having fun.

Wasn't Prescott a literal nazi?

Wasn't grandpa prescott a literal nazi collaborator though? Or am I thinking of a different bush?

Yeah, technically, but he was just a capitalist opportunist and not really a sympathizer of their ideas. Prescott helped found planned parenthood and the united negro college fund, so he should be a kind of idpol icon.

Prescott Bush was a founder and director of the Union Banking Corporation, which was seized by the US government in 1942 for alleged violations of the Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917.

The primary concern were heavily involved with Fritz Thyssen, a prominent German industrialist who was a member of the Nazi party and advocated a lot of violent suppression of communists and other dissidents (though it's worth nothing Thyssen was opposed to the pogrom against Jews and the war and left the party in 1939; he fled the country but was arrested in France and spent the war in a concentration camp.)

Source for all of this: Wikipedia

Heh

yes

Absurdity is fun

the 'disgraced republican' one is my mobile background now

I often find that people who are brought up around a single ideology forced on them as a child have an ok chance of switching over. At least that would make sense in my mind.

Anarchy achieved

I love this meme because "jeb" means "fuck" in my native language.

Admit it's at least exciting