Uh, well, this just happened

youtube.com/watch?v=LPlagGOFGeY

Uh, well, this just happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LPlagGOFGeY?t=150
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The united states has elected a totally incompetent executive.
Its happening, the time is now comrades.

Well, this should be amusing.

He's real fucked up over no one showing up to that shitty inauguration

Satire was truly a mistake!

Trolling Trump out of the White House is going to be even easier than I thought.

not as if they're just gonna fall in line like always

trump definitely has some fascist tendencies with his desire to control the media (among other things). i don't think it will work very well for him tho, this just comes across as whining more than anything

Really corrects your record, doesn't it? :^)

I bet 20 bucks Trump told this monkey to stress "period."

youtu.be/LPlagGOFGeY?t=150

THIS WAS THE BEST BIGGEST MOST RICHEST INAUGURATION EVER

They're going to war with the media. Typical Trump stuff. Legacy media in it's death throes anyway.

i feel sorry for the satirists

One million people showed up.

This just shows the importance of calling out Fake News every single time it happens. Don't let them get away with it once.

You can tell Trump wrote every word of the statement.

mr. President has his priorities right

Let's not legitimize the bourgeois lie that any of the drivel they publish is in any sense Real News and that it's only now that news has been turned to the use of propaganda.

[citation needed]

Why don't we get on twitter and tweet that picture at him (of the near-empty crowd)? I bet we can cyberbully him into resigning.

I bet if 100+ people tweet the same shit at him at the same time he'd counter-tweet us in a fucking security breefing

The MSM is total garbage though, especially CNN. Did you not see the reporting when the peepee thing got leaked? Trump is a baby but calling them fake news at a press conference was entirely appropriate.

*in the middle of

2 become 1, the duality of life is true.

Trump is right and the media had a narrative to push and pushed it hard. The fooled liberals into believing a fake world. Reality must be constantly asserted against they propaganda peddlers. Between 800,000 to 1,200,000 people, a small cities worth, gathered in Washington DC to witness Trumps inauguration.

THERE WERE 3 MILLION PEOPLE THERE.
PERIOD!

[CITATION NEEDED]

Nobody came to that shitty event outside of a few trump cult supporters, call fake Lao you like, the majority is against the pee pee man

Perfect example off fake news leading you to believe a lie. Reject propagsnda and engage with reality.

Did we travel back in time to 2011?

Every press conference for the next 4 years will be people asking about piss or whatever the latest scandal Is while Trump and his aides melt down and yell "fake news".

Trump: There were FOUR MILLION people there!
Trump: There were FIVE MILLION people!
Trump: There were SIX MILLION people at my inauguration!
CNN: Breaking News - Trump uses nazi dogwhistle

The time is never because nobody buys your commie horseshit.
Whites are waking up, faggot.

[CITATION NEEDED]

There are 1 million in the left pic, 1.8 million in the right. I agree Trump was never going to match Obamas historic inauguration in attendance, but the conclusion you drew from this picture is fake.

This is your brain on idpol.

WAAAH
WAAAHHHH
WAAAAAAAHHHHHH

This is fucking hilarious, they are going to keep blatantly lying and blame dem evil media because they know only his brainwashed followed listen to them at this point xd

TRUMP IS GOING TO BUILD A WALL fence
AND MEXICO taxpayers IS GONA PAY FOR IT
PERIOD

The only conclusion you draw from this image is that Obama had WAY more people

This is the time to educate, agitate and organize. I can guarantee you liberals can be converted. They're all for fighting oppression, they just haven't understood yet how racism, sexism etc. pp. are capitalist tools and that the perverted capitalist system lies at the root and must be torn out.

Do you think it's physically possible for them to pick a more grating-voiced pedo-looking smarmy whiny punchable little cocksucking bitch? He's damn lucky my fellow burgers and I have no balls or self-respect anymore, nobody would put up with his faggot ass anywhere else.

Literally every word he said was objective, verifiable fact. The White House has been forced to use the press conferences as a place to assert the truth over the fake news propagandists.

That's not what the poster I'm replying to concluded though, is it? And many people also conclude that trump had nobody show up to his inauguration– another lie. He had over a million people attend.

NO QUESTIONS

Hey Holla Forums, I know you are too far gone and you are going to believe whatever bullshit he tells you so I can't do much other than laugh at you and your """""""""facts""""""""""

[CITATION NEEDED]

No pol. CNN and NBC really are just narrative pushers now, unfortunately.

Oy vey, muh 300 gorillion!

Are you autistic, by nobody they don't mean literally nobody, and having like half of obama's crowd is quite a huge example of his failure, even with the Facebook advertising lol

As is the white house. They have no room to talk.

indeed, i think the biggest problem is we cast away their beliefs as "wrong" or idpol, when they are instead misguided. Capitalism oppresses. (we might need to pander to the idpol, have a feeling they just wont drop it)

It's actually obvious from the picture itself. If the one on the right has 1.8 million, the one on the left has 1 million. If you used a picture taken from the other side of the plaza the number of people in attendance is extraordinary

Yeah each lol, dem fake news because everyone should trust and believe the pee oee man cuz he is totes trustworthy and never lied.

At this point the MASS MEDIA are more credible than Trump's words xD

USA was a mistake

Yeah each of course it is going to look bigger if you take a zoomed in pic from the front of the crowd where everyone is

youre telling me that
"a man on titter dot com was being mean about pee pee mans turnout! and saw we moved the bust! waaaa!"
is the voice of truth now?

By nobody they literally mean nobody. They think it was sparsely attended.

Also I was alive in 2008, underage. I remember the drama and the fervor around 2008 Obama. Literally nobody could have matched him. The expectations and excitement for him as the first Black president hat was going to change America forever was almost magical.

As someone who worked in events for quite a few years, I would say actually both numbers are blown way the fuck out.

There's only about 20000, 30000 people on the left and there's only about 100,000-200,000 people on the right.

On both photos you can clearly see the size of 1 person and so you can see there isn't any more than 1000-2000 in each section leading up to the front.

Sizes are always blown the fuck out at these events to make them way bigger than they actually seem. They generally count people who passed through an area throughout the past 2 days, or whatever, rather than the amount of people who were actually there.

In the largest local event here, they say "300,000 people passed through", which is clearly a load of shit because the population of my city is only 320,000, but they just talk about general foot traffic through that area over the course of like 3 days, at any one point there is only probably like 10,000 people at the event.

[CITATION NEEDED]

[CITATION NEEDED]

No kidding. You could take pictures of the crowd of 1 million people, or you could take pictures from the place where they are hidden. CNN and NBC choose to do the latter to push a narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

7 hour timelapse of the inauguration.

Literally no way that is even close to 1 million people.

I want someone to kidnap Trump's ten year old son

[CITATION NEEDED]

If it isn't then Obama was no where close to 1.8 million.

As someone who works at events, there in no way is 1 million people at that event.

I've been to an event with over 1 million people at it, the sea of people stretched so long you literally couldn't see the end of it.

This image is literally what a million person event looks like.

Obama didn't have a million people, Trump's were in the tens of thousands.

This is coming from someone who works in events.

They are just counting "average foot traffic" through an area over the course of like 2 days to boost numbers. This is how all political people do it.

I've been to events where there were like 800 people and the media reported it as 30,000.

Tens of thousands of the dead that haunt America's collective neck visited Washington today

At least thats the one plus of this presidency. It's gonna be entertaining.

can we just acknowledge the current administration started a surprise press release saying

people are mean to us on twitter dot com and its your fault

Done lad

I'm ready for some bodies

It's to be expected. They have to keep nurturing the sense of victimhood and paranoia among their followers. This will help justify all the bullshit they will be doing later.

the far-right feeds off it's victim narrative, I expect this to happen at least once a month for the next four years.

expect it to be weekly with trump

And now, the president of the united states: Good evening America! Some meany tweeted some horrible things about my hands ::🍀🍀🍀(

We know Trump voters are a lost cause since they eat all the shit Trump says but the ones who voted as a protest or for other reasons will start hating this shit, and since he lost the popular vote he isn't probably going to be the most unpopular president ever.

The real question is how many people are dumb enough to fall for Trump's lies, because I am sure Trump will say he fixed everything and everyone else is lying

Is Trump actually the god of a religion now? It's starting to feel that way. What would this religion be called?

Indeed it's going to be a serious crisis for the media when trump is effective and positive on an issue and they have to pretend like he wasn't.

cant wait till trump deletes the POTUS acc. because Holla Forums are cyberbullying him on twitter dot com. Has the POTUS acc. blocked anyone yet?

Trump is such a whining pussy.

Yeah good brainless Holla Forumsdrone, trump will totes do great positive things, believe it ;^)

i actually cant think of any issues that require pee pee mans expertise… care to enlighten me?

@1268175
I don't respond to socdems

this image that it took somebody all of 10 minutes in mspaint to make, offends the president of the united states of america. this is something he talks about and thinks about. he cares about this. not the economy, national security, civil rights, international politics, balancing the budget, peak oil, instability in the balkans and middle-east, the emergent issues of the morality of cloning and modifying the human genetic code, abortions, wellfare, prayer in school, not even flagburning. this. this is how fucking bugfuck stupid things have become.

thats probaly best, we dont want you looking silly now do we

The President of the United States of America sees this photo on Twitter dot com and actually gives it the time of day.

I thought Holla Forums was supposed to be more or less neutral on Trump. Why the fuck are you all siding with the corporatist media? Let them destroy each other for fucks sake.

Uh

Does he expect me to buy that

Like he just said in United States history

Where did he get that?

Why are the communists against the president of the nation that nearly took soviet russia to nuclear war and has since extended the Monroe Doctrine into the Truman Doctrine and refuses to ever stop killing families in the name of silencing dissent

I wonder why we wouldn't like the guy who's job it is executive branch of enforcing this

pee pee man dont like twitter dot com he funny pee pee man i would replace pee pee man with fee cows for all beebols

At this point the media are fucking ultra moral anti capitalists do apes to him, and his downfall will be sweet because it ll teach these generations that this happens when you vote for such people

Compared*
Damn autocorrect

Assuming Trump had exactly 1 million attendee's, Presidents Barack Obama and Lyndon B Johnson had more people attending. Obvs not taking into account valid points of foot traffic and what not, however i dont doubt that Obama and Johnson are the only ones to have 1.1 mil+ show up.

Trump is the product of the capitalist system and the ineptitude and lies of the center-left. His downfall may be sweet but not anymore so than other institutions which have suppressed class consciousness.

Gee maybe because as a political outsider he's opposing the traditionally powerful neocons who promote the interventionist/warmongering agenda of the US?

In all fairness to anyone to the right of me:
I'll grant them that liberals are delusional and living not-in-reality. My liberal roommate last night was talkin to me about how Trump's speech painted america as this horrible place that he is here to save and how "america already is great" and trump is so full of shit etc.

But i simply told him that trump was pointing out real problems and that its just his "solutions" that I disagree with and think his entire view of how to fix it is wrong. However, my friend basically tried to make it seem like the problems trump talked about in his speech don't exist. I think that's wrong and its sad dumb fuck liberals can't see that yes, some people are actually slipping into long term joblessness and eventual poverty. It's totally fucked how in denial liberals are, and yet, they still expect everyone to kiss their asses in another 4 years.

I will honestly take 8 years of trump than having to listen to these liberal shitbags go back to plugging their ears after the next election.

At least with trump in office, people finally decided to stand up for something. At this point, voting for liberals is a joke. They don't stand up for workers, they are wolves in sheep's clothing. No more!

Hey Holla Forums, not even trying to be subtle I see

nut an arguement

pee pee man complains about twitter dot com and you cant do anything about it.

He's president now he's not a fucking political outsider shut the fuck up

Actually it was 6 gorillion

kek

I don't know which is worse.

How about you shut the fuck up, even with the political power of the executive branch he and his faction are de facto a third political power in DC

Not pol dude, I'm pretty far left, I just get tired of people who feign outrage and only direct it at Trump.

Do you *really* think the protestors on the streets yesterday would be out there if clinton won? I'll grant you that yes, some of them were genuine leftists, but I can guarantee there were few. And the fact that these people wouldn't be out there if clinton won is a sign that they still way too attached to the Dems to even consider someone like me a comrade.

I hate trump, but I'm not so delusional as to think clinton was a remotely sane choice last election.

Try harder Holla Forums, you are the one sucking the Trump dick while everyone is seeing his incompetence an dissues

Not him, but I'm slowly warming to the "Holla Forums is a satire" maymay

Shut the fuck up about the god damn election already it's over you freak

finally, i have pushed drumpfers to the point where they only repeat my own arguements back to me in a silly voice, we are one step closer to "i know you are but what am i"

lel

GET BACK INTO YOUR FUCKING CAGE!

>>>/fur/
>>>/gulag/

or the faggot pony thread in Holla Forums

fucking lol

Yeah good idea, let's destroy the Us completely just cause xD
M8 you don't assassinate someone without having a clear cut plan for the after effects and how they will lead to serve your purpose. And electing Trump is actually worse because he might fuck things Too much to be salvaged after the four years.

Lmao dude, I didn't mean "people stood up for something" as in trump supporters.

I mean from an accelerationist standpoint, libs are buying guns and screaming "FASCISM""!!!1

It's fucking insane, and all I was saying is I hope they learn their god damn lesson before its too late. Trump is prez, and unfortunately, they are the reason he is in office.

All I was saying is so far they aren't learning their lesson, they're doubling down on bourgeois democratic sentiment under the guise of "fighting fascism."

It's faux resistance and outrage, fuck them as long as they keep playing both sides.

Its time they join the class struggle for real or forever be seen as the counter revolutionaries they are

You keep talking about me as if I voted for Trump. I voted for neither clinton or trump, I'm just saying that libs are fucking retards if they cannot see how they are the enablers of fascism.

This isn't being accelerationist, its acknowledging fucking reality m8

Sorry, I post husbandos when Holla Forums shitposting starts becoming obvious

He's part of the uber capitalist bourgeois class but not part of the political faction that constantly starts wars and fucks up other countries including those like Yugoslavia. Why is this so hard to understand?

kek

XD
You are so emotional you might as well be Holla Forums since you are so mad you do stupid narrow minded shit

He's president of the united states kill y o u r s e l f

Fucking pussies are so cucked for Trump that they don't realize that, for the first time in our nation's history, we have a sitting President that can be trolled into oblivion.

He can be mined for infinite lols. I'm fucking ashamed that our great imageboard culture didn't vote him in just for that purpose.

your post didn't even make sense to me tbh, like, what point are you trying to make here? i don't give a fuck about piss gate dude, there's more important shit to talk about here

actually committ suicide right now on facebook live i will donate $20 for you to buy a rope and ladder

People like you are the ones who need to kill themselves

That's right Holla Forums, everything revolves around you and everybody secretly supports either you or da joos

Satire is a lesson. Parody is a game, one that Holla Forums plays without learning.

Trump has donated at least $100,000 to the Clinton foundation.

He is president of the united states and you are acting like he's a fucking help to anyone

again

k y s

Left doesn't vote based on emotion like Holla Forums, you don't do shit for the lulz when they fans have dangerous consequences.

Ignoring consequences or not believing in consequences is a right wing thing

Yeah, like spencer getting decked by a shit eating cuckold.
you guys are looking mighty silly right now. My point was /yourguy/ actually got the press secretary to complain about twitter dot com. to the world. on camera.

That really sounds like something the Turmp administration would say and believe

LET'S PUT THIS THREAD ON THE RAILS FOR FUCK SAKE!

Trump is a faggot for a being so badly triggered by what people say about the size of the crowd which it's legit stupid to do because he is the president now.

You have to keep in mind that Donald Trump is the President now, but is his first action for crying about the media showing the size of the crowd during the inauguration is something good for Left-Wing?

maybe you should look at the people in his cabinet and his views on China and Iran

Oh fuck off with your elelelel who cares about elections shit, this dude runs the country now, i'll say what i want ffs

kys

Reminder that he literally said the US should have literally pillaged Iraq's shit

That's some degrees of separation from neocon ideology, and doesn't indicate that he ideologically supports it. The neocons are vehemently in the Anti-Trump faction after all.

Why are your posts getting worse and worse

Fucking THIS is what my post was getting at but god damn how dumb are people

its so good, obviously not everyone will laugh hysterically, but the slow death of liberalism will allow us to start a laughing offensive where we convince liberals hes just a fault of capitalism. He's gonna give us so much quality content to mock. Its time to educate, agitate and organize.

suck my dick faggot

Yeah because the more support he loses the better, after a year the only people who will support would be an minor minority of brainwashed Trump drones like Holla Forums who believe all his"I fixed everything, if someone says otherwise they are lying, trust me"

So yeah the less support the racist has the better, he should keep humiliating himself for our entairtainment and eventual victory.

Trump left, Obama's first inauguration right

American foreign policy has always been a hilarious clusterfuck shitshow.

Neocons don't have a sensible policy on China. Iran I will concede, but note that his position on Iran is lighter than those of actual neocons, as seen in the Republican primary in Marco Rubio (and Ted Cruz).

glad to see great political debate habbening. This is 4chan level acrobatics

A population of people who like you, need to be killed, including their families.

REEEEEEEE DELETE THIS, IT IS FAKE, EVERTONE CAME TO MY INAGUARWTION, IT WAS AWEOSME, FULL OF PEOPLE, I COUSLTN SEE EMPTY SPACESL FUCKING PHOTOSHOP AND LYING MEDIA FUCK YOU, EVERYBOY LOVES ME AND TOU ARE LIARS REEEEEEEEEEE

If Trump can pull off killing children legally

Someone can shoot Baron in the chest.

Great double digit Autism Level post my friend

:v)

FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT FAKE NEWS ALERT

and he cares about lameass twitter drama and how many people showed up to suck his micropenis

Wow, nice strawman. So basically what I'm getting is that liberals aren't somehow complicit in the rise of fascism around the globe? That's some pure fucking ideology you're on m8. But go ahead keep fighting those paper tigers and acting like I support Trump, christ

I'm saying I can call him a cock sucker really all I want 24/7

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think he was being sarcastic

TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS

TWITTER DOT COM TWITTER DOT COM TWITTER DOT COM TWITTER DOT COM TWITTER DOT COM TWITTER DOT COM

>it's okay to be complicit with this one political organization as long as he doesn't actually believe in it
Literally, it's time to stop posting, my man.

Thoughts Holla Forums ?

just a tad

Did he pee on the curtains? They weren't yellow before

is that churchill?

Also, I'm not saying neoliberalism is good.

oh yeah dude i love….dragonball?

For like, the 80 millionth time, I'm not Holla Forums, I don't support trump.

I'm a commie.

Oooh wow, tough words coming from someone that would have killed Rosa, fuck me for rightfully calling out liberal bourgeois opportunism though right?????!

Hillary is a neocon. When Trump donated to the Clinton Foundation he was donating to the Clinton part not the "Bomb and invade every country" one.

I'm not saying it's okay. I have and will never say Trump is okay. You're missing the point here. His beliefs matter now that he's President of the US, as he will act on those beliefs.

Yeah Obama had it removed from the White House, Trump just put it back to it's original place.

So you're saying essentially…he's a part of the political establishment.

"kill their families"

He's a third upcoming political power that conflicts with the traditional political establishment.

Socdems are the biggest thorn in my fucking ass, they act like your comrade when its convenient and then buddy up with conservatives to bash them to simultaneously prove they're worthwhile servants to capital yet and can aid in its prolonged accumulation. Fuck them.

thats what they all say. Why does everyone think i either wouldve or did kill Rosa fucking Luxembourg!? i mean i like to strawman but holy shit

it was just put in a private room autist

You know…attacking an establishment you don't like is not the same as being anti-establishment.

He's President of the US. Did you miss that part?

History shows you guys are the biggest fucking hurdles in in the class struggle and always will be. If it isn't Rosa, it's someone else. Seriously, you guys and DSA are total dog shit for the left, that is why I'm so assblasted by your posts and keep responding to them. It's fucking pathetic that I'm getting called pol by a fuking socdem, fuck

i dont know the lay out of the oval office busts so it wouldnt be fair if i didnt point out that there is a citation needed. Also, why does the white house have a bust of churchill? pic is kinda sad though

Just to illustrate my point with an example:
ISIS.

You're being semantic.

And you're being retarded if you think Trump isn't connected to DC.

Not you too

"socdems are traitors" ill be sure to stab you in the front then, how bout that? How many people have gone from socs to coms or ancoms? more than youd think, if i were to change my flag right now, id still be ranting about the pee pee man complaining about twitter dot com but youd somehow be less angry at me for it. strange that.

LOL

Again?

still nut an arguement

You could have literally said that about any US election since Teddy Roosevelt died.

half an hour in paint.net

It'll also be really hard to beat W Bush.

fair point, but Hoover built a big fuck off dam, Lincoln helped end the slave trade, and Kennedy stopped the missile crisis. What im saying is, the president is complaining, seriously complaining, about
TWITTER DOT COM

It was a gift from the BritBongs after we saved their noguns unarmed tea drinking crumpet asses from the Not Socialist Germans, and the Globalist Socialist Soviets.

USA = Back to Back World War Champs.

I was once a socdem so sure, you have somewhat of a point, but don't in any way try to imply you're an anarchist or communist with such a loose association and a blatant denial of class interests that keep parties like podemos and syriza perfectly in lockstep with the mainstream political establishment. If you were a comrade, you wouldn't bother flying that stupid DSA shit around here, simple as that. Its just dumb as fuck that you think I support trump or I'm in anyway sympathetic to pol.

Yeah, see, this is what I was talking about how you guys constantly act like you're comrades of the left and then, when slowly you think people are getting too radical you kettle them back to the right to suit your own class interests. Perhaps you just don't see it yet, but maybe you should watch "Reflections on the overthrow of communism" by Michael Parenti and this would change your view and you might see what I'm talking about. All I am getting from you is that you should be given the benefit of the doubt that you're a "true comrade" while you proceed to change nothing about your beliefs in the process. It's a decidedly liberal tactic – you want to have your bourgeois cake and eat it too.

I mean, go ahead and whine about piss gate, its empty outrage to me, I've seen 1000's of Hillary supporters doing the same thing on social media today.

In fact, they love this shit – it's a great way to distract from the real problems, you know, like healthcare, education, homelessness, joblessness, etc.

People are starving and shit and all you can do is whine about trump, who is merely a symptom of this larger shit system (not the root).

as a bong myself, i feel as if your memory is incredibly selective

And tbh, doing this would only prove my original point I was making, that you guys are reactionary fucks that are willing to kill so called "comrades" if your feet are really being held to the fire. Let that one sink in for a bit.

We're waking up to you.

Everyone is laughing at you. EVERYONE. Probably reminds of that one time you tried to ask a girl out in highschool right?

I was an anarchist once (only as an edgy teen tho, not much real ideology going on there)
k mate
which are? you dont know do you, becuase, like every other ideology on this board, its interpretative, but you strawman socs. all right.
shits funny, the president has a piss fetish.
everyone knows about the real problems, but now america has elected a full senate, house and executive of republicans, there is nothing (excluding revoloution) they can actually do.

Now one more time, look at that grouping of pixels holding a lovely red labour rose and tell me why am i not a comrade. Hard mode: no strawmen (thats no rosa, no SDP, no new labour, no refrences that are nearly 80+ years old) ultra hard mode: why is corbyn a comrade but im not?

You know the funny part about Hoover? Is that he campaigned as the guy who wouldn't let the economy go to the shitter, he literally said that if his opponent was to win then an economic crash would happen.

granted my american history isnt great, all they teach of your dogshit country is slaves and the cold war

His cabinet is full of Iran hardliners. At best we're likely to start DIFFERENT wars than we otherwise would but holy shit going to war with Iran is going to be a fucking shit show its like Afghanistan on steroids and even the opposition there fucking hates us.

turns out me and my sarcasm are either too witty for you, or you like being the hard man who finds nothing funny. not even the pee pee man

I admit the Cabinet having a touch of Iran hardliners, but the potential for his Cabinet to be so much worse (with regards to Iran, especially with John Bolton), leads me to disagree with you.

nice

The situation is horrifically similar

wait,… hold on.
You think, you fucking think that….
I THINK my values are intrinsically linked to CAPITALISM? Oh fucking hell, mabye you shouldve stopped reading Rosa and realize you can have reform until revolution.

Sounds like this whole spat is actually because you're not really a socdem then.

hate cliches, but history does have a nasty habit of repeating itself.
After Hoover, wasnt it the guy who brought in the New deal?

Yeah, and that was also a huge cluster fuck

been wondering that, but i sure do like democracy, and i kinda like my democracy (UK) as it is now. Democratic socialism is pretty accurate, but the diffrence of the ism inbetween that and socdem shouldnt mean as much as it does.

was the new deal not a good thing then? I have this idea that the new deal was a great achievement for the left in america, please do excuse my blatant ignorence about the USA

Everything can always be worse. That trump didn't pick the Most Iran Hardliners Cabinet Imaginable doesn't change the fact that the cabinet he did pick is still pretty fucking Hardline on Iran.

it was a big win for neoliberals, not the left
It also wasn't all that effective either and served to more keep people busy and hand out checks to corporate america until the US was able to jump in the war

Oh no, the difference there is absolutely fucking everything. Not abolishing capitalism vs abolishing capitalism is bigger than basically anything within socialism.

huh, well thanks for that

i suppose your right, reading time.

Not necessarily. Trump went out of his way to find a State Secretary that harbored relatively few negative opinions about Russia and Iran. Picking John Bolton would have been so easy.

But I can see your viewpoint even if I don't agree with it.

we need to make /leftycow/ and see how can we troll Trump into history

On the other hand I sincerely doubt he picked Mathis on the basis of "actually war crimes are pretty fucking useless" given literally everything else Trump has said on that particular subject so he did a great job there if he wants to go to Iran.

He gotta point tho. Liberals are faux lefties at best. Either they help the class struggle, or become reactionaries. Considering their identity politics, it's not looking too good.

jej

With people flooding in from 4chan, reddit, and pol, what else could we expect?

We're all going to die, and it's going to be hilarious!

Aw yeah.

Maybe that's why their antifa sucks so much?

Um actually the entire US population showed up
Everyone knows that Trump was the most popular candidate because he won, right?

Not even if you count the protesters.

If they didn't than 1.8 million didn't show up for Obama. The media presented a fake narrative and they will get called out on it every single time they try.

I see what you did there

Anyone else think Trump will legit just get bored of having to be president for 4-8 years and end up resigning so he can go back to his golden tower?

His attention span is so short and he looked really out of depth at his first meeting with Obama
Just a theory but who knows

As a Socdem you may be a fan of the new deal because it included extensive generally positive reforms, but they've since been revoked entirely by neocons and in the first place were only a measure meant to satiate a public that they were worried might look to revolutionary Russia for an example.

The Cuban missile crisis happened as a direct result of his Bay of Pigs invasion.

Please ignore this imbecile. The New Deal (the 2nd one) was the archetypical example of Keynesian social-democrat economics, neoliberalism is the rejection of everything it represented.

directly attacking "the media" is just pandering to the republican base

He's confirmed on social media 24/7, and this isn't likely to change. Maybe if we made a whole bunch of twitter accounts masquerading as trumpers and spread blatantly distorted and stupid shit, he might start paying attention and retweeted it like he retweeted that 15yo nazi or something. "Fake news" levels should also be accelerated - perhaps a Breitbart clone that pretends to be unironic but just shares REALLY stupid shit of the kind that reactionaries take seriously and leftists never would?

Just spitballing

US elected a Chris Chan-tier autist as their commander-in-chief

Did he actually?

Dohohoh

he's right, you know

Also, I love seeing the US government at odds with the media for once, you should be celebrating

Forget chrischan. Trump is the ultimate lolcow.

Hi Holla Forums

I think weird twitter would be up for a collaboration in attempting to troll Trump out of the white house.

This is going to be a long four years. See with Obama they were so much better at obfuscating. Now they are just straight up lying to us and smearing the sleaziness on everyone.

A L T E R N A T I V E
F A C T S
-Kellyanne Conway