Should we start concentrating leftist meme magic?

Should we start concentrating leftist meme magic?

Only if its production is ethical

no

It's not. It's an FSB psyop who exploit latent correlation bias in anime watching fascists.

This is what happens when you take meme magic seriously.

NO

And in the end it showed the world that anarchists really are, in fact, shit-eating cucks. Just goes to show you the power of meme magic. You do not know better than kek. He always has a plan.

LEL
TRIGGERED much?

You're really not picking up on the cosmic irony, are you?

We should make more jokes about killing Trump's ten year old son until someone does

Unironically. Don't call me cointelpro I just think him crying on television about his dead autistic boy would be fucking hilarious and easily achievable

yes

Kek is a god of chaos, if anything you know nothing of what he has in store since he is looking to dismantle order.

The time is ripe

holy shit can we hang Barron for crimes against the revoloution? erect a gallows out front of the white house? gullotines on capitol hill for each of the trump children AND grandchildren. I NEED to see Don weeping, it would actually complete me

It would be better if we meme him into a leftist and a trap.

Trump must advance the Juche idea

Leftists are not worthy of Kek's power.

No. We should focus on forming authoritarian aesthetic mass parties.
We must re-harness the power of mass politics.

No. You wouldn't be able to do that anyways.

Just get a gun, point and shoot.

The autistic grassy knoll

Apparently neither is the right

Donald Trump is a narcissist and an idiot. There is not a rich inner life hidden beneath the surface
, he's pure surface. The perfect politician for an age where politicians exist primarily as images on a screen. To ressent the image is a distraction from what is behind the image (ie. the political economy).

Don't be retarded, superstitious shirt are what right wing morons do because their brain cannot explain shit

Any probability is a possibility, the absurd is more likely than the logical. That being said, qt leftist Barron will save us all and bring forth the revolution.

By taking a bullet

you can actually see the asshurt liberal throwing their hands up and whimpering "why did u hit him??"

By taking a penis*

Kek is a Chaotic Evil demon.

Find Jesus before it's too late.

They're actually covering their noses and wondering “why does that guys breath smell like shit?"

Were you watching that inaugural stream posted here?

Yeah

I think we should tap into Stirnerian anti-magic.

Memes are burning out, they were getting old when the rightists started using them ten years ago.
If you mean spreading ideology via Tex On Imaeg

It's like IdPol, it's burning itself out.
We can't just keep using the same shitty techniques that only barely worked for our enemies. We have to innovate.

How about for Holla Forums that good ol' fashion Native American chaos spirit?

He'd watch his youngest son die. He would weep and i would wank.

You know, a spirit whose chaotic pranks are to teach a lesson instead of trolling at all costs?

Leftist Mage Hunters?

Or Trump peeing on him

your mom is leftist meme magic

Guess I'm a nazbol now. Uphold the immortal science of Duginist-Barronism.

That's the spirit.

are memes just spooks?

Memes are memes, but Meme magic would be a spook.

I could get behind this. Just change the cloaks to red.

Have fun when Nibiru comes and fucks our shit up cause you decided it'd be a good idea to take away humanity's means of self-defense.

kinda look like bloodborne characters

If you really were leftists worth anything, you'd take up the occult and fight against Abrahamism and the entity that's the root of all capitalism-induced suffering.

read a book.

Abrahamism? I think you mean Protestantism.

Spooky as fuckin hell

Yeah, it totally went like that

the occult is inherently egoistic-individualist and right wing.

Paganism/Heathenry on the other hand..
However, Secular-Humanism and Dialectical Materialism is the way to go if you are the Thinking People

Often kids will revolt agaisn't their parents belief if they are exposed to it a lot so I'm hoping he becomes a leftist memer.

Yeah, I worded it baddly and am actually Pagan rather than occult. That's what I meant, get into Paganism and Heathenism for sure. Pardon my miswording.

You might end up having a lot of problems with that approach due to fucking shitty Evola.
It's just like Asatru and Aryan Brotherhood, they muddy up the place and a lot of really terrible I D E O L O G Y gets mixed in to the whole Warrior Ethos thing.

I mean, it's kind of sad, really. Tribalism and Nationalism are useful steps toward real Collectivism.

PREDICTION: Barron will be the next Malik Obama

“Where is God now?”
And I heard a voice within me answer him:
“Where is He? Here He is—He is hanging here on this gallows."

You can't be stupid enough to think Kek is your ally

Leftists use meme science.

Will Magitek be real?

Ah, you mean mob rule. Gotcha.

You really goofed this one up Holla Forums, you can't just make a godform of chaos and expect it to go well

does anyone have the picture where paul krugman burns down a house (why? so we can rebuild it)

Someone who actually knows their shit should make a left A E S T H E T I C theory thread to improve our memetic capabilities and autist cyberwar division.

It's meme science, kid.