Why do most people hate freedom?

Why do most people hate freedom?

can i claim the concept of freedom a spook? is that allowed? havent read stirner but i get the jist, surely freedom is relative and since there can be no total freedom from death then there can be no freedom at all, right?

People are a mass of slaves calling into the void demanding to be ruled you leftists will never understand this.

You'll fit right in with 90% of the Stirnerfags on this board then.

this tbh

spook detected

TL:DR Because people who had an easy life and are brainwashed form rigid beliefs and that causes them to be triggered when they meet difference.

That is why only a flexible world view can survive long term

:^)

just realised i might be a Nihilist… huh

Then you can't be mad when you are confined to the dustbin of history by a better ruler (ie Stalin).

I mean I know you stormfags succumb to pure ideology, but holy shit, newfag much?

Freedom implies you will have to do for yourself. People don't like that and would rather be slaves and NEETs just so they don't have to suffer having to do for themselves as well as fight for themselves. This also scares them from those that can live free because they're scared for them and wants to bring them into the fold to keep them safe.

When used like how freedom of speech and freedom of the press is used today, then yes you can.

i mean freedom like civil liberties, politcal freedom, because is rights protected by law free, or is "no law, no government, only man libertarian ism" free? And how free can you be when death gets ya in the end?

whoa there lad that's some top tier projection of your own ideological failures onto the world

I think you could, but it depends on the individual.
If they already know that it's only freedom within those confines, then calling it a spook is useless.

i should become a nihlist, saying "were gonna die anyway" is a great debate winner

Especially if you're 14 and debating a 13 year old

It's a matter of understanding that these terms are simply not actual freedom since you have to work within a limit. True freedom is the no law no government only man, but Stirner wasn't so against to structure, only that you understand the contradiction when the state gives "Freedom".
As free as you can be before you die.

fair point tbh. immortal international brigades when?

When Automated Gay Space Luxury Communism gives us immortality and in our lust for perfection birth Slaanesh

those digits user, i agree with this sentiment whole heartedly. However i will venture into the abyss and cast out the demons that heed the cries of the proles

t. Level 39 aryan mage

But authoritarian apologism is absolutely not limited to people who've had easy lives. The word classcucked specifically refers to these people who defend the bosses and politicians fucking them over and keeping them powerless.

I think it's more likely some self flagellating instinct that's either culturally determined (Abrahamic morality idealizing suffering) or a more basic human searching for paternal authority, or wanting to live vicariously through some hero strongman.

I don't know but it's definitely not just because people have led muh privileged lives. Look at the people in the OP, they don't look like they've had the easiest time. Fascism usually rises out of groups that have struggled greatly.

ftfy, go outside once in a while, most normal people don't want much, they just want to be left alone and go fishing