New details of Holla Forums's fav RPG game of all times

New details of Holla Forums's fav RPG game of all times

>Development began three years ago (2014). Ubisoft approached Nintendo with the proposal using the standard pitching process for a game to be greenlit at Nintendo.
>Multiple Ubisoft representatives have claimed that to see prototypes of a Wii U version of the game at various points in development, suggesting it was once planned for Wii U.
>While the game is being made by both Ubisoft Paris and Ubisoft Milan, the latter is handling the core creative direction.

>Nintendo has closely overseen the project, and their approval is required for anything concerning the use of their characters, but most of Ubisoft’s ideas have been met with little resistance.
>In an early prototype, there was a boss battle against a Donkey Kong-themed rabbid, which has access to a pile of bananas it can use to replenish its health. Players need to cut off its banana supply to prevent it from replenishing its health before they can deal any real damage. The boss will dab periodically if it properly lands an attack. Once it is defeated, the Princess Peach-themed rabbid in the player’s party pulls out a smartphone and takes a selfie with the boss before it collapses.

>Each of the game’s eight playable characters has an individual skill tree through which they can develop their own special abilities. Each character starts with a base skill that they an later improve, and can also learn new skills.
>Mario has a passive ability which enables him to automatically fire at an enemy if they enter his field of vision during the enemy’s turn.
>Princess Peach has the powerful ability to inflate enemies using a foot pump until they explode.
>Some skills are common across multiple characters.
>The campaign is expected to be 20 hours or so long.
>Sources recall indications that an online mode was being tested several months back, although this mode was inaccessible in said test builds. The full game will at least offer two-player local co-op. An additional “Arena” mode was also spotted in the test user interface, promising local co-op action.

>Amiibo support is planned. There is an apparent “Amiibo Machine” feature, but its functionality is not yet clear.
>Multiple sources claim Ubisoft has been producing prototype figurines of some of the game’s characters.

>Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle was originally intended to be unveiled in January during Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017, but was pushed back to receive further polish and will instead be revealed at E3 2017.
>The release date is currently scheduld for August, though it may slip into September depending on how the final months of development progress.

gematsu.com/2017/05/rumor-details-mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6Yc3R
youtube.com/watch?v=NMELnad_HRE
archive.is/95vGd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every day until you like it.

You know, something about this has crossed my mind: Why couldn't it have been a Wario game? As cancerous as the Rabbids are, there's at least some logical reasoning it works because both Wario & the Rabbids have crude humor. In fact, if Ubisoft went back & made the Rabbids to be what they looked like in Rayman 4 before it became the mini-game collection we know today, then it could easily work as a new 3D Wario game.

Pretty sure they're named Ubisoft Montreuil (a town in the periphery of Paris) and that they're working on Wildlands.

Reading this news still makes me disgusted the fact that Nintendo greenlighted this piece of shit.
Why can't Nintendo make a good crossover that isn't shit??

1. Nintendo hates Wario like all of the other IPs that they left on the vault of theirs in the last 7-ish years.
2. Nintendo only like to use their safe IPs that will guaranteed sell millions of copies i.e. Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, and Nu-Fire Emblem
Semi-Off-Topic: Why did Ubisoft changed Rayman 4 into the party game that is Rayman Raving Rabbids? Is it because they wanted to be a Wii launch tile or something?

I believe it was the devs getting really excited about the motion controls and the whole thing snowballing from there.

Here's the Archive since OP is a faggot:

archive.is/6Yc3R

Because wario is starring in his own anime.

So Dobson is behind this.

That's clearly Waluigi.

Something like that. It's even more depressing when you look at the concept art of the cancelled Rayman 4 game before they went with Rabbids, but even that got more depressing when you play the Gameboy Advance Raving Rabbids.
>Ly tells Rayman how the Rabbids used to be sweet, innocent creatures who were so kind the other animals made fun of them. Eventually the Rabbids could not take this anymore and planned their revenge.
Seeing that backstory & looking at what the Rabbids are today is even more depressing.

SLURPS BLOOD (Slurpuff) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
Happiness: 0
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Drain Punch
- Play Rough
- Frustration

it's honestly gotten to the point where I believe anyone who actually still supports Nintendo deserves this shit.

Anyone who has ever supported Nintendo is a cuck, so they probably enjoy this.

I can see it now, a ton of r34 pics where the rabbids rape Mario and Pals the same way Ubisoft is rapeing Nintendo's IP. All of this happens while Kimishima sits by and does nothing.

I can really get behind a shitty RTS-type game I'm not going to buy.

Can someone explain to me why this is horrific, aside from that SJW add pictures?

To me it's a crossover absolutely nobody wanted and the base-game doesn't look promising, and Ubisoft clearly doesn't know what the hell to do with an IP like Mario with the shit they're adding to it. I personally doubt the story of Nintendo closely watching Ubisoft's actions on the matter unless we're going with the logic that whatever Ubisoft does with the Mario brand is entirely on their own heads, in which case all the cringeworthy shit mentioned like Rabbids dabbing or taking selfies is explained a bit more readily.

Everyone is a cuck. And when everyone is cuck, no one is.

user, you tricked me, "mario kart anime" doesn't exist
Off topic sage

SHUT UP DAD AND GET OUT OF HERE. I'M TRYING TO SHITPOST. STOP EMBARRASSING ME LIKE THIS

Hey, remember that one comic where Squirrel Girl reminisces about how they used to be just heroes fighting villains, and wonders why things got all weird?
And now Squirrel Girl has lengthy discussions about gender-neutral pronouns with Galactus. I wonder if comic geeks are sticking with old comics the way vidya geeks are sticking with old games?

user, it's confirmed to have turn-based combat. How do you have a game be real-time AND turn-based at the same time?

Reminder.

There is no conceivable group this game was meant to appeal to. Anyone who had the power to stop this and did not attempt to should be blacklisted from the videogame industry

Well there's pausable real-time I suppose, but yeah if they mentioned 'turns' then it's definitely turn-based.

I still cant believe this is real.
When I first saw that cancerous image I thought "this is fake" "it must be some old april fools joke" "it cannot be real". I cam to the realization that it was in fact real.

They say we are in the best timeline…..
THEY WERE WRONG

Remember balloon Mario and inflated Yoshi? Even the rpgs had Luigi inflated with water.

Pausable real time isn't even close to turn-based.

I don't see how anything expressed in that image has any chance of being wrong

Has this project even been officially announced?
Last I checked they were still seeking to get it greenlit and everything is "rumors" probably leaked to increase its chances of getting greenlit

I think its save to say that Nintendo had gone too far.

Does MASH have the most depressing and suffocative opening ever?

It's namely directed at the second post there (the other posts being there for context). If this somehow turns out to sell like mad amongst plebs, it could easily be another case of something like this.

Mash just uses the instrumentals, no way they were gonna make it as long as they did if they made their audience want to kill themselves

everybody in this industry should die

A CONSERVATIVE WORLD NO MORE

Mario+Rabbids, more like Mario+Shovelware

AND THINGS HAVE NEVER LOOKED BRIGHTER

oh user

OMG how many times would you sugarglaze an Ashley amiibo?

Why did you say shovelware four times?

Why does Ubisoft think Rabbids will sell at all?
no one liked these ugly fever dream fucks back in 2008, kids didn't like them when they tried bringing them back as Happy Meal toys in 2015 and now one is caring for this now.
Who created the rabbids and why are they so obsessed with making those fever dream furballs popular?

They don't
This entire affair reeks of viral marketing by a hipster dev who wants to make a name for himself by getting this project greenlit. This has never been officially announced.

i would rather play a ShyGuy & Snifit RPG than this

One of the things that's has always surprised me over the years, is how it seems like the obvious crossover idea never happen. Why the fuck does a M&L RPG style game with Wario and Waluigi still not exist? Wario crossed over with Starfy for fucks sake.

Fun fact, one of those motion control prototype games they made was a dancing game involving the Wii Remote. It then evolved into Just Dance. Rayman 4 to RR Rabbids to JD, what a bizarre evolution.

Didn't even fucking know there was a GBA RRR AND it turns out to be basically R4. It reminds me of situation with Conker Pocket Tales (GBC) to Conkers Bad Fur Day (N64)

well, I mean yeah

It must eat them up inside to see Dreamworks succeed with nearly the very same characters they've failed so spectacularly to popularize.

I imagine the people at ubisoft are fucking pissed they had Minions before Minions and it didn't take off as well as those little yellow buttplugs, and are looking to bring forth the EVERYDAY UNTIL YOU LIKE IT mentality of bilking your shitty idea onto a market.
Rayman won't even get a cameo in this fucking game. They just want to shove their fucking pill shaped mascots down our fucking throats

Minions isn't dreamworks

I think the two studios have merged now, but yes originally you're right

They've all blended together in a sea of sameness it's hard to even care anymore.

Minions are straining everyone's patience nowadays since they've been around for too long instead of just dying off quietly.

It doesn't even matter at this point. Both studios produce nearly identical lookimg trash that's so painfully cliche and generic.

WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT?

That implies there was some kind mutual benefit there
More like they just fucking bought Dreamworks and cannibalized them, like a larger tumor undermining a smaller one.

Fund it now.

While technically not having their name stamped on it, they're owned by the same parent company who in turn is owned by
FUCKING COMCAST

its a dark comedy user, its not meant to be depressing. Its irronicly used by the M*A*S*H Unite to mock the guy for being a coward and pussy

I think at this point there is nothing Nintendo could deliver that could offset this.

They could announce all three of the above and it would still be a travesty in my eyes.

Nintendo doesn't give a fuck about it's fanbase
Nintendo doesn't give a fuck about quality
Nintendo only cares about Franchises, they have become the modern day Disney of the industry

It's so painful to fucking watch them do this to themselves.
Would Iwata have wanted this?

Holy SHIT.

Iwata was part of the problem. Nintendo has not changed at all, the mask just came off is all.

LMAO at your lives

People need to stop dick sucking Iwata just because he said some sappy shit years ago. He MIGHT have been some voice of reason in some decisions, but overall he led us here and it went into overdrive as soon as he died.

We're reaching levels of cancer that should not be possible.

no you dumb lolbert nigger Iwata was the reason nintrash was somewhat good.

I ain't saying it's trying to be depressing, it just blows my mind that there's fucking Jpop in this movie.

I'm thinking of giving my money to Nintendo this year. I see this amount of quality entertainment deserve reward.

post your rare marty's then faggot

If the info OP provided about dev starting in 2014 (and Iwata died July 2015) then yes?

K I K E B OY S

didn't marvel flat-out admit that their new SJW angle was a complete failure, sold like garbage and that they wish they hadn't done it?

Yes, but then they decided that if they intensify the SJW angle the problem will be fixed.

Did someone say rare Martys?

It's actually that Disney's CEO is running for President in 2020 (which will fail horribly because he is white and male) and wants to prove what a good liberal he is to future donors. Same with ESPN.

Even though hes an ultrakike we should to meme him as the best choice

Win win no matter what

here you go nigger, go to town editing these badboys

oh forgot some

Zero.

Ashley is for faggots.

Mona is the superior WarioWare girl.

To be fair, OP clearly states that Ubisoft approached Nintendo with the idea and did all the work, so outside of approving the idea, it's not really their doing. So let's not act like this game's existence is keeping Nintendo from working on something else. Sure they could have said no, but from a business perspective, why would they? It's another game with Mario's face on it, and one they don't have to make, to boot; it's another game for the Switch's first year; and it strengthens the relationship with a third party company (albeit a shitty third party company). Will the game be garbage? Almost certainly, but I don't see why it's worth getting worked up over. Go play an actual good game instead of wasting your thoughts on a shit one that'll be mostly forgotten a year from now. Hell, it will be forgotten by the time Mario Odyssey comes out. After Mario DDR, Mario Minecraft, nearly a decade of Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, and the complete bastardization of Paper Mario, it's not this is going to sully the "good name" of Mario. Sure I'd much rather have more Mario X Dragon Quest games, but hey, this is just one less game I have to play which gives me more time to spend on my backlog. Y'all niggas need to chill out and learn to find silver linings.

this video is unavailable

DIE YOU XENO LOVING SECESSIONIST!

ebin

Isn't that RAYSICT?

They got the notion that the Wii would have appealed to broader audiences thanks to the motion controls, so they scrambled to make a tech demo of all the possible variants of Wiimote motions and used their prebuilt assets for Rayman 4. Also something something marketing the Rabbids to the increasing number of normalfags and soccer moms who get those movie references.
I own the game, bought that piece of junk during release days because I wanted to try it out, it's really a poor man's minigame collection. It shows a lack of polish I've seen in very few titles, the controls are really unresponsive in some games and the Rabbids just look as if they've got missing animations - there's a running theme of having some minigames be on-rails shooters where you have to hit them with a plunger, but there's moments where they just kind of stop dead in their tracks and stare at the player to let him get the shot. By itself it's not a bad game but it's extremely forgettable. At the very least Rabbids Go Home was fun.

OOOOOOOO HOHOHOHO

They're hoping to bank on kids loving Minions. Wouldn't be surprised if they added a fidget spinner item in the game.

Because Wario is too great for them.

Waluigi mixed with that funky dancer from Warioware.

Now that ubisoft is on their side again how are they going to lick EA's ass?

Lyrics were written by a 14 year old btw (director's son).

Some kids are really talented.
Didn't David Bowie write some songs when he was a kid as well?

fuck you so much

fuck you too

thats a loli

Holy shit, I thought you were joking, then I read the article. God fucking kill me what is happening anymore.

Diddy would whip out a boombox at the end of a level in DKC2.
OH MY GOD

Donkey Kong dabs in MK8 :^)

That's a joke, right?
right?

GOD FUCKING DAMN! Stop making me like this fish lip faggot dog!

Nintendo died when Iwata died now it's just a former shell of what it used to be.

Nothing a joke anymore user. Our reality has become a pope's law universe where nothing makes a single lick of sense.

All this shit would have happened with Iwata as well. He was there when amiibos were being shat out

whats so shocking about hip new trends? its just the new rap music

The even worse thing is you think like this today and tomorrow it becomes even worse

This could have been a strategy Mario rpg with 8 new friends developed by intelligent systems instead rabbids.

No, fuck you those games dont sell. Rabbids sell.

What sort of giant faggots are you that nobody has set OP straight on what Holla Forums's favorite RPG of all time is yet??

Really? But want if the normalfags think that the rabbids are Minion rip-offs since Minions are far more popular?

No shut up, Rabbids sell for sure.

fuck, at their height, no one ever liked those things.

Mario x minions was a joke too.

full pic pls

But you posted some Nintendo shit instead of Fallout: New Vegas. Also,

thats not fallout 4

Mass Effect crossover with Metroid. just kidding they'll never touch Metroid again.

Super Mario Wiki already has a page on this. I'm out of the loop, was this officially confirmed as not a hoax, or are they just being total Jewgold faggots?

This is fucking perfect

HOW BIG IS HER DICK

Nintendo has had to increase production twice to meet demand.
Nintendoomsayers are kidding themselves.

Penny is the best girl, you fag.

t. Cody the nintendrone

To be honest user characters like vivian with the whole "being a boy, but choosing to be a girl" thing shows that the cancer had been there for a decade or more. It's just terminal now.

True, but Vivian was more like an okama gimmick whose ability was that he would gross out enemies by kissing them, and western fans turned him into some sort of diversity icon, like those shits at the Mario Wiki who always post about "her" on the main page every damn week about how fucking amazing and revolutionary "she" was.

Still, come to think of it, Paper Mario was made by the same studio that made Fire Emblem right? Consider what they've become, I wouldn't be surprised if Vivian wasn't just an okama gimmick character to them.

I wouldn't mind if Vivian kissed me

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

The universe is transforming into a horrid parody itself. Up is down. Good is bad. Fuck it all.

I'm guessing you must have some sort of social insecurity to be sharing that out of the damn blue, you fucking reject.

Birdo.

worst artist

How long before the apocalypse will happen so that the human race can restart anew? I think our punishment is way overdo.

Both were. But Birdo really sold it with that one commercial.

Fuck it all tbh

Not soon enough. I honestly can't even be bothered to wake up in the morning.

tfw lived in San Francisco

He means Poe's law you idgit.

World Peace was just the news and not comedy.

So we all just gonna shitpost Garfield till we die now? Can't think of anything else to do other than wait for Sonic Mania

As soon as europe takes over the middle east. so never

I hate myself so damn much.

We deserve it honestly. But throwing Rabbids and Ubifag into the mix was just too cruel.

Dont worry, it gets worse from here.

I enjoy sleeping because the nightmares i have always end.

Wanna know why God doesn't perform miracles anymore?

I believe ya. And its not just that. It feels like things are turning into some sort of literal parody. Like you're seeing shit on the news and media that you think "this can't be real" or "this is too stupid to be legit", but it is. Like something you'd expect from a darker Simpsons. Its horrifying and weird at the same time. And its only made worse by how strange people are acting now thanks to an increase in celebrity worship thanks to Twitter.

Why did you have to show me this? Seriously? Why do this to me?

I used to be afraid of going to sleep because my nightmares were gory or disturbing, but now they've actually become more tame and even when they're not, I genuinely wake up with a smile on my face now. That alone tells me how fucked shit is.

Out

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the world who legitimately likes Garfield.

Fuck the haters the cartoon series was great.

There are actually people who hate the classic cartoon? I can understand hating the new CGI one, but the classic Garfield cartoon was a fucking gem.

Some people are just not ready to party.

is there one with em punching a Rabbid?

The problem with beating up a Rabbid is that they're still just as annoying when they're getting hurt in some way. It just means more fucking noise.

I don't even get why they exist, they're like those stupid cut out photo singing chinchillas from those commercials a decade back. It's just ugly and weird for its own sake, it doesn't have any actual value.

Hey remember the Quiznos mascot

Remember the Crestor mascot?

I think they were called "spongmonkies" or something really retarded, and they originated on rathergood.

It's because marketers keep pushing it. No one actually likes them, these fucks are just so devoid of creativity but have such a need to have some sort of mascot that they see any waddling vague ball with eyes as a mascot.

The film industry pushed the minions hard because very tiny toddlers laughed at them in focus group tests and the Rabbids stayed instead of Rayman because it takes effort to build a lasting fanbase out of a hero character, and you need games and movies to do that.

Put simply, they latched onto Minions and Rabbids because of the merch and they have no other alternatives. It's the only thing they own.

yes

But user, this is the best timeline. Because it's the only timelime left. All the other timelines were even worse than this and have already destroyed themselves.

Holy shit. I remember seeing these on the net. These were nightmare fuel as a kid.

It's like Majoras Mask with Memes™

Didn't subway make a commercial with these things? I don't know if it damaged the brand, but it definitely made me not want to go to subway.

Quiznos gave me horrible flashbacks with them tol

Oh right it was quiznos that did it.

Is this what they want?

Sauce needed.

Wew.

20 hour campaign? And coop? Sounds pretty solid I'll probably enjoy this.

May God bless you!

Oh now that's all sorts of nothing that should stay nothing right now.

feels good mang
sage for smug

Here, have a better version version.

Shit taste in /fur/bandu fam

This is why you should always meme responsibly.

I feel flattered to see my post made it in, but this just re-awakened my anger once gain.

THIS IS OUR PUNISHMENT!

Source for that cutie?

Reverse image search, newfag

I wonder how much dosh Viberzi has to dole out to convince someone to play the living personification of diarrhea.

Your OC is shit and your jewtube channel reeks of redditfag cancer

B-but its funny xD I hope this fails, I mean, rabbids hasn't been revelent for a while, so bringing them back with mario really seems desperate

I mean it's not gay if they don't even have a lower half, is it?

That would be bad. Very bad.

What mask transformations will we get?

user e mouse leejun and Bane I'd assume.

Yes and these bastards are making things worse by doing so.

Jesus saved us from sin once and look what we have become since. The fires of hell are too good for us. Our punishment is lying in the bed we have made for ourselves.

Need a real source before I can get cancer from this

Would you fuck colon-tan?

it goes

This. If the game is good, then it's good. If it's bad, then there is still going to be Mario Odyssey, which most people are going to be playing. Mario has survived having mediocre side games before and this isn't the first time Nintendo has licensed Mario to another developer to make some extra cash.

Mechanically speaking though, it doesn't sound too bad. I think Holla Forums just hates the fact that Ubisoft is trying to force the Rabbids down our throats again.

THESE FUCKS DON'T EVEN PLAY THE NORMALFAGGOTRY THAT IS MARIO
HOLYSHIT. EVERYDAY THEY MANAGE TO PROVE THEY KNOW LESS AND LESS ABOUT VIDYA

Is that a slime or some weird fleshy monstergirl with a mouth pussy?

>Ignoring the smartphone shit in a fucking mario game

What in the fuck?

Isn't common knowledge that they provide significantly than the expected to demand so they can "sell out" thus driving up demand and selling more consoles?

It is common knowledge that they initially undershipped the Wii because the Gamecube didn't do so well. However, with the Wii being a success they had no reason to undership the WiiU but they did anyway thinking it would drive demand (similar to the Wii at the start of it's lifespan before it got games). Instead all it did was reduce the amount of WiiUs in circulation until it was too late to recover due to competition and nobody wanted to develop for a console nobody had.

Considering the Wii U was just a slightly more powerful Wii with a tablet they probably should've had some games lined up for it but they forgot to do that too because

I liked the 1st season intro more
youtube.com/watch?v=NMELnad_HRE

why laser guns
haha

No damn it. This is a far cry from Wario Blast.

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling
I can't seem
To find myself again

To be honest in both the Pokèmon GO and this shit's cases, it was a western developer who borrowed their assets. Given that the Switch will probably only have a bunch of first party titles and barely anything but indie games and shovelware, Nu-tendo is more than happy to let a known developer make a game for them regardless of what it is.

post your dick, user :3

Real helpful there, nigger.

how you can tell that someone has never been on an imageboard before

I'm laughing at this shit right now, but it's not the laughter that happens when you're happy or find something funny, but when you find something so horrible and wrong that your brain has no way to react to it so it chooses the least fitting expression possible. It should be fucking illegal to allow Ubisoft to make video games.

There's more than just google images

It honestly surprises me how many anons don't know about that thing's existence. Perhaps there's just that many newfags around. I've known about it for years.

In time, user, furries will become the face of Christianity, as well as sluts.
Black people will start supporting while supremacy.
Feminists will center their agenda around how NOT raping a woman is sexist.

Check my dubs for confirmation

What's wrong with Prince of Persia? I watched my friend play it when it was new and it seemed pretty much the same as the others

I remember this flaming faggot. Nightmare fuel indeed.
I liked some of his vids

Even worse, bosses at ubisoft were sold on this pitch as well as nintendo, since the game was greenlit.
Nintendo was okay with this.

Nice maymay amaygo.

I can't say I am disgusted since the feeling I'm currently feeling is unlike any feeling of displeasure I have ever possessed. Its a feeling beyond disgust, regret, anger, everything. I have no words to describe just how utterly sickened and dismayed these images have made me. If anything I now have a strong urge to push a big red button and not even care what happens.

Yet nintendofags will still deny it up and down that their precious company loyalty is absolutely meaningless.

Its the only solution really. Saving the world is like patching up holes in a sinking ship.

THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT WHEN I WISHED FOR "BUNNY-GIRL PEACH"

the girl you have vs. the girl you want

Can't deny that, it's too true and it fills me with despair

I wanted the Bunny Mario powerup from SML2 back and instead I get the worst possible option

absolute cancer

It does

We could have had a paper mario game with the villains as the main characters trying to set shit right and beat a new big bad because it's stealing their limelight and they're bored without mario and co. to pester all the time

she seems like a annoying shallow bitch anyway, she's probably doing it for cheap so she can claim she's a "tv star"

You mean we could have played as The Koopa Bros. and Kent C. Koopa?

why even stay if you don't like her?
>inb4 because sex

Thicc

Omari, is that you? just leave her, man

I would've actually bought a console in a new f-zero was released on it and I haven't bought a fucking console in ten years

what the fuck is this shit

Is that Mario hitting a bong?

Why did you bump this thread?

It's not really Holla Forums's fault though, the Switch is the only thing to talk about right now.

Don't jinx things harder than they've been jinxed already.

So why is dabbing even a thing?

Jews.

Normalfags. They always have the shittiest memes.

rare mharti

I don't even know what it means

Me either.

heating up something metal and pressing it against weed/oil and inhaling the fumes

Nice

The only good thing that will ever come from a Mario x Rabbids crossover.

Really actives my almost how this thread has been here longer than a week, but this archive.is/95vGd thread gets spammed to hell and goes to the bump limit in less than a day

Don't worry Holla Forums. Soon it will all be cleansed.

D A B
holy fuck i can't believe this shit jesus fucking christ just pull the plug now i can't handle this living hell i can't escape from it oh my sweet christ it's not worht it anymore please just please end it this instant this cannot continue seize the means of production heil hitler the worlds are colliding the cycles are merging the end is nigh

I expect more of "real" bunny girl peach pics to counter the travesty on the left once it hits.

But we haven't colonized the stars.

tank u misteren