I miss him

I miss him

No you don't.

you have the downs then.

who wouldn't miss a glorious two terms of Islamic gommunism

You seriously prefer the baboon? >>>Holla Forums

Which one? The one that sweet talks as he support billionaires or the one that bad mouths as he support billionaires?

I don't miss him.

Never change Holla Forums

Literally every politician does that. 4 years of the clown will make you miss Obama, I guarantee it.

THIS SO MUCH

8 years of Obama made me miss the Bush days, pal.
It's gonna be 8 years and you're gonna take it faggot.

Fuck off Holla Forums

I don't. And I can't wait for the current one to get out either.

You ll be lucky if he doesnt get impeached, face it, you lost the ideology fight and now you just have a president that nobody likes and will be kicked hard after 4 years

it's no use putting a 'nice guy' in charge of the capitalist war machine. It's a machine for death. We have to smash it.

It really is gunna be 8 year huh.

I'm interested in seeing how American self-directed propaganda develops under Trump.

I suspect liberal Americans will become much over overt and candid in their support of Global American Hegemony and the American Empire.

We'll see ordinary Americans become afraid of the end of the "unipolar world" and begin talking about spheres of power again.

I don't. Fuck him

keep crying spic

you lost

I don't

Was happening before and now he's president
Nice meme
Electoral debunks this entirely
50 million of them and counting
Expected

You'll be lucky to see that he'll only do 4 years. Even with this "Majority" that hates him, he still won and Hillary is a failure again.

It'll probably be eight years. He'll get all the union/military votes the first 4 years and people are afraid of change. The left will put forth a radical in 4 years because they'll think some wins in the house of representatives is a "sign of a greater change" and then lose that election by a hair. They might have a chance at the eight year mark depending on how badly he fucks up.

The pattern tends to be 2:1:1:2 (that is, two dems, then one pub, one dem, then two pubs, rinse repeat)

False dichotomy.

The media has literally single-digit trust ratings among republicans and independents, and it's not going to go back up tbh. The divide that began with Obama has been exacerbated, and it's very possible that Trump is going to do a few things right and the inability of the media to praise him for it will make all their criticisms seem blind– people will feel like the media is humiliating and attacking them more than Trump.

Trump is just Bush 3.0/Clinton 4.0