Can Someone Recommend Which of These to Get Next?

Thus far, all I've found that I'm really into is Witcher 3 for PC. I have a Vive but have yet to find anything that I'm really into. Got Far Cry 2, Fall Out : New Vegas, kind of a vomit. 2 GTA games, feels like the Jew is taking a dump in my soul.

I have $105 shekels on Steam Credit, so if I stretch it I can get 3 games (maybe even 4). I pay MW 3 on xbox 360 since the Jews have taken all the fund our of FPS and turned them all into fucking SJW trash with niggers given orders and where you can't even see the face of the scumbags you kill.

So, here is a list I've compiled from recommendations here and elsewhere haven't gotten yet. Any suggestions which should try next? I still use a 360 controller to play PC games since one of my finger joints is fucked up, won't bore with story. So which one?

DEUS EX

-horizon zero dawn

-Arma 2

-Arma 3

-ghost recon

Batman Arkham City
Euro Truck Simulator 2
EYE Divine Cybermancy
STALKER
Terraria
X3 Albion Prelude
Tropico 3
Victoria 2
Endless Legend
Oblivion
Crusader Kings
(THESE ARE HERE BECAUSE I SAID I LIKED HAVING YENN AND…THE RED-HEADED HARLOT IN WITCHER 3, SO SOMEONE RECOMMENDED THESE)

Unteralterbach
Monster Girl Quest
Rapelay
dokidokiりとる大家さん 2n
Teaching Feeling
Dwarf Fortress

SO, WHICH ONE SHOULD BE NEXT ON LIST??

Nigger what
Also get terraria and EYE. Arkham City if you liked Asylum.

I've got a 34 inch screen (that should be fucking running at 100fps but something is off AGAIN with he new NVGIDA update and I'm burned out with nigger-rigging it to make it work) and my vive. I really want a 3 screen setup and then use for a flight simulator or for Eurotruck simulator (Have never driven in Europe, only taken the rail, so seems like it would be interesting…also, t try to recreate truck of peace in nice in germany and Christmas markets.

BTUT MOST OF ALL, WHAT I REALLY WANT IS A FLIGHT SIMULATOR FOR THE COMPUTER, EVEN WITHOUT THE PORPER CONTROLS. DOES ANYONE–ANTONE–KNOW OF ONE? I'VE SEARCHED AND NOTHING SO FAR BUT TRASH….

haven't read em, just going with what people told me mate. I've played arkham city on my brothers ps 4. Is it worth another purchase just for the bit of extra graphics? What gets to me now is that the bastards are censoring PS$ and xbox one games (glad I don't use them anymore). Example, in witcher 3, all the hookers whoreson junior kills, not there in the console versions.

Gonna look into Crusader kings…

Your posting style is really horrendous. Just use random.org list randomizer you nigger.

Yes, I know, but some of us have to spend many hours a day working like a nigger in a plantation to produce the content for movies that you steal and to pay rent. And, like an arms race, as soon as you become too tired to keep up with latest x for a year or two, you're finished. So yep, I'm paying for shit now but for movie screeners I get sent. Which have my name digitally marked right across the fucking screen so can't upload those for shekels.

And you're fat and ugly. What that has to do with he question, I can't discern. You were able to read it. If you have no answer, don't give one.

Why the fuck would I watch movies? They're all trash.

don't know and don't care, so long as someone does.
I'm watching previews for crusader kings. Have it played it user? Do you get to play as richard, godfrey, raymond, etc.. and fight the big battles of the latter years like seize of malta and lepanto?

Someone mentioned a game that has it either here or some gaming site a fe days ago and I was too buy with shit to write down name, wish I had now…

What about civ 5? It has "good reviews" which are pretty much meaningless since the "gaming press" are a bunch a mercenary SJW jews who don't even play games.
From the looks of crusader kings, you aren't even allowed to form something like a "holy league" and take on the moor. Can you imagine how much a game based on "siege of malta/lepnto" would make?

Same with movies, Tried pitching ti to someone who could actually get it made, said it will never happen due to "the message of the story being one of exclusion rather than inclusion."

How did we fall so far so fast? Even in the old MW games, you could kill niggers andfavella monkeys and a rats and the rest…We fucking not only "lost" GG, we were routed and made into serfs AND made to pay jizrya..

Go home nigger.

Sir, you writing ability is truly remarkable. The way you present your arguments, your emotive language, who the words just partially jump off the page and force the reader's attention to your graceful sentences.

Tell me, did you learn to write like that at Deerfield? Choate? Exeter maybe? Clearly, you were quite the writer before you ventured into Princeton. You MUST have gone to Princeton since we all know real intellecuactals sty away from the communists and Jews at places like Harvard and Columbia and the "easy ivies" like brown, dartmouth or cornell.

"Go Home Nigger." So poetic. The language is subtle, yet strong s it expresses the ongoing struggle for civil rights in the African-amrican community. You show all the marks of genius. Leave you info here (or send it through guerrilla mail) and I'll have my agency get in touch with you. They'd love to meet with such a…vivid African-american film director.

Well don't pay for Crusader Kings, talk about jewed.

yeah, more I go through it, the more it looks like a hard-on. I have a system powerful enough to plat Dark Souls 3 at full go. Is it worth it? The Jews don't understand, or maybe they do and don't understand, we want GAME WITH A FUCKING MEANING. Just imagine, a GENUINE Crusader game where Grand Master de la Valette fought the turks against incredible odds. Imagine what it would sell? I can promise, it would beat any video game record ever set.

Look at Me Gibson's "The Passion." Say what you will about Trey Parker (HE writes and directs and has finally say over everything…he gives Matt Stone (his court Jew) half of everything of he–as a like– can beat back the SPLV and ADL when they come looking for their bribe.

I just learned, and must admit this level of shock even surprised me, and I thought I understood Jewry. Know Gibsons form of "atonement" to hd his jewish masterNo,about hoe wonderful jews not some sort of promotion for TV about how wonderful Jews are. No bullshit.

Just tens of millions go fucking $shekkels… for the kikes. (Fuck, David Irving does a great Golem voice that sound like a kike: "Gold! Just give it to isQ Gold teeth, gird rings, gold filling, of course it must be mine all of it, give to us!"

Irving goes on to say "it sounds like the Jew who manages to toss the sack of gold out window ahead of him, but never quiet managed to pull himself through the window. Another great quote from Irving is " they want all the gold from everybody, but they don't want to bullets that go with it. IF you like history, BUT IRVING's BOOKS NOW, bc I can PROMISE YOU HER HER DAUGHTER WELL SELL TO SPLC. SOME OF THE ARE UP ON HIS SITE, HE SEEMS TO SNEAK THEM UO EARLY GMT BEFORE DAUGHTER NOVICES, DL!!!

Now, you maybe asking, what the fucking do I care about politics, I only care about vidya.
well, if you happened to hive BF 1, and the main characters, Every fucking "European" soldier/pilot was a nigger. It's like some sort of parrallell universe where the "Turner Diares."

Kids don't read books these days, let alone their teachers. Who will correct them? And you can call me a "racist" (which I am), but I'd be just as offended if they made a video game with var between the Zulu and Xhosa with al Whites carrying spears. Would be just as insane. What can we do to stop this other than what I suggested with BF 1: stop buying the trash.

IF you want to teach people hoe hollywood works and leave them speechless, mention Parker and Stone. Probably Stone is a nice guy and minimal talented, don't know, but $800 million shekels worth? Never an argument, lever a fight or layer involved? Now, why is this, what's going on? I don't think I can name 3 hollywood couple–let alone who run a stir together–who have NEVER had a lawsuit in the public.

If you watch closely, there's an article wth…some sort of school publication where Butters is doing all the work and getting none of the money or credit. Butters is meant to represent Parker.

so exactly WHY does Parker put up for this? He is not dumb (he speaks fluent nip and was child music prodigy) he follows what goes on. So paying Stone who, in turn must hand over money to the Jews is Parker paying "Tribute" to his Jewish masters. Thus he is allowed to continue with his play. the movie a made, probably movie in development…but, despite all this, he must pay tribe to his jewish overlords.
Notice something on las 3-4 shitty years or South Park. No More Jew Jokes. It fact, t hey seemed to prink it to a sort of finality with Cartman's pass order dram. It was insane, but that was it, no more. Contrat this with 7-8 years ago, helicopter taking off cartoon (to kylie): "tell me where your jew gold is." (kylie throws off a bag to kylie)

Cartman continues to protest: "EVERYONE knows that Jews are trained to keep the REAL jew gold in the back to throw off gullible gentiles. Give me your REAL Jew gold!" And Kylie again complies, removing the REAL Jew gold from his new BUT throwing it seriously close to the fire forcing Carman to abandon.

In face, JEWs have a very long history of preferring to tie in a few their their money than to give up the ill-gotta gains (often opined by prostitution of White girls, sale of White girls as sex slaves to Turks, liquor sales, and we cos go on and on the tho

You seem like a halfchan import.
That said Binary Domain is pretty much impossible to dislike and pretty cheap. Not exactly a classic but good fun and pleb-friendly. Also just pirate shit nigger, at the very least keep your goodgoy Steam cash for the sale that'll hit in a month or two.

THANK YOU MATE for actually answering, So, let's say you had about $110 in money. You have a very good OC, very good monitor, 34" (not saying it to "brag," but if it should influence my decision…for example, people say that Dark Souls 3…is a Game worth getting sole bc of the graphics, thought I've hated even fucking fighting game since moral combat and the codes you had to get in school to obtain them.

Fr if one has a powerful rig including VR (this, too, I worked like a nigger on a Plantation for) are you aware of any outright amazing VR game for VIVE, please tell me)

thanks man….

Yes please.

I haven't bought into the VR meme yet. Also stop blogposting every post newfag.

she prefers vag instead of anal in that form

In fact looking at more of your posts you're lower than even reddit-tier. Lurk before you post. Have this chart too, it isn't ideal but the user who fixed it fucked off before he finished so deal with it.

Is that supposed to be bad somehow?

Deus Ex

OP says he's not from Europe, and has English skills that boggle the mind.
I wonder which shithole he's from. Brazil, perhaps?

Is that meant as a fucking insult? Do I seem like the fucking type who would either but their fucking little pass and give them assess to all my dat or sit punching fucking google mazes?

It' actually funny. You're so unaccustomed to seeing a genuinely smart, 140+ IQ, non-kike here that you don't know what to make of him. I constantly get "you don't seem like you belong here…you must be CIA…You don't write like anyone else I've ever seen on here…etc…" Well, yes, and take a guess why? Because almost entire life has been dedicated to academia and ten military of someone sort until I finally (took my long enough) grew balls big enough to tell mu commander (with a good amount taken from Smedly Butler,Mearsheimer and Walt, nd Dr Scheuer that I did not believe in "the mission." That it would no on forever, the COINDINISTAS like General Petraeus ("betray-us) and MacCrystal have taken a doctrine that FAILED for the French in Algeria and Indochina (with Waffen SSmen, perhaps the best fighting force the world has ever seen who plugged gaps in the line…10x out of proportion to size or more).

So, yes, have been…3-4 years and still don't fit in, never will, so why try?

You don't belong here get the fuck out.

You take that back you absolute disgrace of a human bean. This bait has gone too far.

If I'm breaking a rule, feel free to report me. It's no sweat or my balls to change to a new VPN addy. I'm not bothering you.

You don't like the thread, I don't recall inviting you here. You're free to go at any time.

No, you haven't been here for 3-4 years, I would of seen your abstract form of English if you had been.
Back to reddit, and back to your shithole of a country.

Nope. It's about time she got pregnant anyway.

Ok, you are right user. Trish didn't deserve such an insult. I'm constantly torn between her and Yenn and00if she loves me– then who the hell does she even think about heading out with the freaks and what if she is screwing one?

But, she is all we have in this library and so need to e kind to her.

You have to go back you fucking faggot. Your thread is shit, and you should feel bad.

blocked. boring. You are from!!! No arguments, nothing interesting to say, just boring, no new discoveries to thread. Just shit. Can't sat you'll be missed

This shit never fails to get me feeling something. Probably because i'l never have a daughter.

another block, another bore. OK, you're told me what you think MY faults are. Can you tell us some of your own>

Is this some sort of pasta?
Or is this really what our community has become?

BLOCKED! OMG REPORTED AND HIDDEN SO I CAN'T SEE THIS FILTH!
Stop acting so high and mighty you colossal faggot. Not really disproving you're from reddit.

You're sperging out really hard, and frankly, I want to see how far it goes.

but what game discussion have YOU brought o the thread? IT streams because of fucking effete assholes like those above wo wouldn't care look at me crooked in street because they know i'd break they're jaw, so they just pas queer insults.

A. Not 6 foot 6. 6 foot 2
B. bench 405 for 8 reps with a spotter
C. Grow up. Or leave.

I really have to say this is some finely crafted bait.

Why would I grow up? Clearly we're letting 15 y/old Brazilians on here, so my shitposting looks pretty good in comparison.
I thought I was blocked. Why are you being so tsundere?

When it comes to Triss vs Yen there is only one valid choice. Yen is basically born out the the writer's femdom/cuck fetishes; the only reason she really comes back to you is because of magic, she's an abusive cunt who goes around fucking anything and only cares about herself, compare that to Triss who just wants to be your waifu, to be with you so much that she was willing to rape. Shani is also an okay choice if you ignore the books I guess.

I'm having a hard time deciding if this is bait or not, but judging by your 20 replies to your own post, i would say you're just looking for attention.

It's a shame you can't even fit in the shithole that it's Holla Forums.

I didn't properly block you. I'll get on that now. You seem to be the the first asshole obnoxious enough to require blocking. Also, one always projects onto others what he hates in himself. Thus I can safely assume you are a South American mongrel of some sort, correct?

If my English is unusual to your negroized ears, it's probably because I learned Latin from my Latin tutor before any other language (as one should, according to Dr. Samuel Johnson…one should always "think" in Latin. I then learned English and Russian at the same time.

Why you think of me, I wouldn't not give less of a fuck, you are dross. And yes, still you will not answer since you are not capable: what is wrong with YOU? # things where you fail short, where you should improve your life.

You'll never admit since you are a fucking ideologue. Now, please, leave me alone. I ind you tedious and unpleasant to interact with. You are like walking billboard for whatever the Jews re pushing this week. I'll block you properly now. Thanks. Best.

Yes. Halfchan is a vestige of Reddit

You sound like a 90< IQ nigger that doesn't realise that when in Rome, he should act like the Romans do. Lurk more and acclimatise or fuck off.

That's not something to be proud of.

You must be CIA.

Damned user, where are those from? I have to beat the game properly on my computer. You are correct, yen is a fucking cunt, but (and this sounds so pathetic: she is so much like my ex-wife in terms of vanity, tone, attractiveness. I wish we had a normal community here so could post a photo of her with out getting doxxed myself.

Also, after defeat the djjin fir her, when you tell her to fuck off to just feels like her eyes are searing into you, it's odd. But you've convinced me, going with Trish.

Ah, OK, the boot is from the game where the man had to down and fetch the women's shoe. Even I was 11 or even 15 ALL games were like this, or…basically something on this idea. The purpose was to ENTERTAIN, not teach lesson in SJ.

They took everything else, I didn't get involved because my real passion where I really unwound as video games. And now suddenly, almost out of nowhere "historical" games based on WW 1 had an entire beast of negroes from the US to UK to Sweden.

And I still haven't seen Trump do anything in terms of curbing these activist feminist judges, nor after 8 years of the negro communist who now trots around the globe like a fucking simian movie store, am I certain anything could be done without, to use Enough Powell quoting a turn of phrase from Virgil's Aeneid.

*FEDORA TIPPING INTENSIFIES*

why the fuck would you think this is a good idea

user, which games other than the Witcher series are you into? I've been on a desperate hunt to find games that are somewhat like witcher in terms of…timbre, tone racial composition. Thus far my search as been in vain. Any suggestions?

What are you saying nigger?

Stop buying games, you cocksucking faggot.

All the witches in the Witcher are massive sluts. Triss especially.

Just play all the Witcher games if you haven't already, first one is top tier comfy then I don't know maybe Gothic 1-2? Risen 1 is also half decent. Vampire Bloodlines The Masquerade is also pretty story/choice heavy. Of course there is always Fallout 4, you can always count on Bethesda when it comes to quality storytelling.

She's extra slutty for you that's for sure.

I recommend Battletoads.

For games that are popular now lurk more. There are some fads among them. We also have 3 threads for popular niche genres. Just stop making those horrible threads.

dub