Ok, which one of you tankies said this?

Ok, which one of you tankies said this?

I'd be thrilled

Reminder nazbols and tankies unironically support modern day Russia kek

He's an anarchist tho…

No

You're funny m8

no Marxist Leninist would be seen carrying an Antifa flag depicting a Black banner on it.

Kinda wish Megumin was our board mascot, going around and blowing up the bourgeoise castles.

She'd also be a good fit in a Megumin x Alunya x Rodina 3some…

He actually identifies as an anarchist though, someone linked stuff from his FB and twitter in another thread.

I don't see any Stalin worship. Not genuflecting at anti-communist propaganda doesn't mean you can't be critical of the SU and Uncle Joe.

this

He should've said "50 million wasn't enough"

It is true that tankies are so few in number you just stumble across them on "leftbook" because you recognized them being an idiot on TV. Happened to me twice.

Is there a way to get tankies to shut their mouths, stay out of leftist orgs and websites, and just have them do what they do best: propaganda (aka memes)

This kid is an ancom (stated so on leftbook); just went full T-34 on Fox to trigger normie redbaiting

No he shouldn't have, because that would just reinforce the 100 gorillion propaganda.

I go full tankie when reactionaries stop listening to my counter arguments.
It's easier and wastes less time.

this.

We shouldn't be uncritical of bad left-wing governments, but we also shouldn't uncritically accept everything said about them.

this type of shit got trite like two years ago

the worst thing about liberals is that they keep forcing me to defend the USSR

He just answered a question that made no sense in the first place you absolute retard.

Same

The minute some fucking liberal starts whining about MUH HUMAN NATURE is when I start saying that Stalin's only mistake was not killing more kulaks