State Terrorism in Washington DC

twitter.com/willdizard/status/822536469755609088

Jesus what the fuck.

Enjoyable footage.

channeling my inner nechaev

I don't give a fuck if people tell me I'm triggered or anything, but YOU NEVER FUCKING EVER SPRAY TO KIDS' EYES AND OLD PEOPLE'S EYES FOR FUCK SAKE!!!

Porky is our friend guys, they create jobs lol and provide order and innovation

just pigs being pigs

Meh. She knew what she was doing.

The elderly and the disabled need to be culled. Children matter none.

the police are proles and fulfill a much more important role then any anarkiddy

If I ever catch some white liberal bitch having a moan in public, I'm going to knock her teeth out.

wew

how do you do, fellow leftists

Check your muh privilege.

t. porky

Why does anyone give a shit about these liberal fucking cunts, that single mother teaching her kid about evil Drumpf deserved a concrete slap to the head, not sympathy, and her kid to live with a sane person.

And this is why Accelerationism is retarded.

Hmm something smells rancid itt…

Yes all of you dumb sexist racist fascist homophobic doo-doo heads should have voted For Her.

Wow, these cops are a bunch of fat, trigger happy cowards. How can they enforce any law with such lack of self control.
Temperance used to be a virtue.

Did you see the cars on fire before that clip? They didn't react all day, to be fair, they let people block entrances and did nothing. That was a dispersal order, after a riot.

if all you have to say is ducktalk, just don't post

careful with that edge

Keep defending them, they clearly love you just as much as you love them. You're not a battered spouse with Stockholm Syndrome at all.

originality, and the ability to pick up on social cues are both in evidence in these posts.

Clearly the old lady, the people trying to help her, and the child must be pepper sprayed in order to avenge the death of cars.

All Lives Mater

I don't really give a shit, if you think standing around shouting is being brave and get sprayed you aren't a martyr. The kid should have been at the fucking inauguration but his piece of trash mother thought shouting at the cops was a better idea.

Bleeding heart Liberals need to get the fuck out of here. Old people only care about pensions, the disabled only care about their benefits, and children aren't worth the trouble. You sound like the fucking Christians and the Pro-Life retards.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Buying anarchist sob stories makes you Porky

I say good for her. Hopefully the kid won't grow up to be as much of a sheep as you.

When I was a kid I was in England at a football match, all hell broke loose. My dad grabs me from the seat and say's 'We're going', the trouble was in the other stand, I was gutted and crying. He of course did the right thing, the trouble was outside as he knew it would be after the game.
This woman is a piece of shit, do not excuse her negligence to be an edgy anarchist faggot.

They're dead weight. The reverence for elderly people is a fucking spook created by tribal societies who had tribal "elders" who pretty much sat around, jacked off, and took hallucinogens, providing absolutely nothing for their community and serving as the proto-type for the first hierarchies. Not to mention, such elders were usually autistic.

Name one thing that's good about children or having children. They're annoying brats who scream and cry constantly, never learn from their mistakes, demand everything, and are yet another mouth to feed, kind of like the bourgeois. Children are fucking worthless.

We all know you're disabled Holla Forums you don't need to point it out

You're awful honestly, biologically retarded too. Children are obnoxious they're also vital for the continuation of the species and are far less destructive than most adults are

Why should the species be continued? Mankind has done nothing good.

You're right, we need to get rid of people. You can start by necking yourself.

Uh, why shouldn't it? Stupid question tbh, regardless of opinion humanity will continue to hang onto existence until its forced into the void. Also:

Nah. You do realize how easily your words can be turned into Nazi bullshit though, right? Reproduction and the desire to "continue your species" are feelings for animals and nazis.

(You)

Nah. You do realize how easily your words can be turned into Commie bullshit though, right? Reproduction and the desire to "sublate your material-historical stage" are feelings for animals and commies.

To be honest, I've never been capable of comprehending the level of self-hatred required to see children as this, especially when literally everyone begins life as a child

Because we have the opportunity to achieve states of consciousness, levels of understanding and technological capabilities that would render us literal gods you idiot

Humans are animals, the only sapient animals, but animals they are. All organic life has a few defining common characteristics, homeostasis, reproduction through sexual activity or mitosis and then of course and of course information processing. You're trying to deny one of those functions which is by default not going to work, our genes will not allow us to shirk our roles as reproductive agents for life to continue itself. You can't escape biology son

Stop giving the antinatalist retard (You)s