youtube.com/watch?v=scaalqVFRZY
8ch.net/bane/res/127156.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=3uWsmSh_bIU

Sauce

Someone made an .mp4 already!

Trump vs. the controlled opposition is literally Bane vs. CIA tbh

Bane is a Posadist.

If you read the article it's obvious this author was reaching for literally anything. Aside from both using populist rhetoric the speeches don't have much in common. Let's criticize the Cheeto for shit he actually does.

Trump=Posadist, confirmed?
youtube.com/watch?v=57TfjP9Ji60

THE FIRE RISES

meme magick at work user.

He's a big guy.

This is Fake News but I like baneposting so I'm going to repeat it as if it were true.

Jezebel is messing with forces it doesn't understand

CRASH THIS PLANE

WITH NO SURVIVORS

K E K

Someone said it but basically meme magic, magic in general. The threads of fate and human consciousness being bound together. if you don't believe at least some of the stuff about meme magic from Holla Forums you have to have been living in a bunker this entire new millenium

all it took to kill bane was a shotgun blast by Talia al Ghul, the daughter of a man who leads a secret society of assassins and resurrects himself.

so i mean, i don't know why anyone would want Bane to be their guy. All he does is prove, in the end, the jews/porky/whoever your boogeyman is will always win lol.

He's not anyone's guy he wanted global depopulation/judgement by nuclear fire for the sinners. he was an-apocalyptic crypto-christian moralfag cultist. they should have ended the movie with Gotham as a crater

Hey Holla Forums rais

Didn't he get shot with two .50 cals?

Oh, idk. I thought it was a shotgun but it's been many years cause all baneposting aside, the film is pretty shit. So you could be right.

tbh the only decent modern batman is the telltale game and batman fans hated it because they made wayne a sympathetic character instead of the narcissistic wish fulfillment bullshit he usually is

ending was awful though

youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc

Life imitating spectacle is the weirdest shit.

I find it hard not to like Trump. He makes me laugh.

Aye…

That's unfortunate, I was looking forward to excessive baneposting in the comments section

What are the chances his speech writer did this on purpose?

stop, it's nearly been 5 years at this point

For you

this proves Holla Forums > Holla Forums

And there's gonna be an additional 5

Is Baneposting the greatest meme ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=scaalqVFRZY

Get his hothead out of here

You are a small guy

hi /bane/

8ch.net/bane/res/127156.html

great thread

I liked the Tim Burton films. Though tbh Jack Nicholson was the best part. He's probably my favorite actor of all time.

It's probably the only long running meme outside of /a/ that I don't hate.