#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Xybots Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Characters
archive.is/DSssT
archive.is/Dwfah
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
8ch.net/v/res/12590320.html
gamefaqs.com/boards/204443-fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia/75363837
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31246532
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/star-wars-battlefront-2-protagonist-detailed-worries-mount-over-feminist-propaganda/31170/
archive.is/DSssT#selection-7669.0-7673.28
archive.is/oOG9e
youtube.com/feed/history/comment_history
skeptic.com/reading_room/conceptual-penis-social-contruct-sokal-style-hoax-on-gender-studies/
youtu.be/a20VdNYBDVQ
archive.is/b6L0U
archive.is/098RF
reddit.com/r/The_NewDonald/
archive.is/xbd26
archive.is/Wm5f5
archive.is/ZxQE0
getchip.com/pages/chip
twitter.com/OrwellNGoode/status/865722887990366209
archive.is/b7IK1
archive.fo/6yohz
hollaforums.com/thread/9271956/video-games/uncommon-time-thread.html
archive.is/rxWlG
archive.is/kjfZg
dialoguelostloop.tumblr.com/post/146620781966/cover-for-a-playlist-for-the-problem-child-please
xkcd.com/978/
archive.is/JgsrK
archive.is/oGQhG
archive.is/gc4ov
archive.is/DeTBm#selection-855.0-861.75
archive.is/v9m5p
twitter.com/EDdotSE/status/865848130356609025
archive.is/L4fQ4
feralphoenix.tumblr.com/post/142525780314/i-had-fun-doing-these-for-my-grown-up-undertale
referenceforwriters.tumblr.com/post/141410314980/justsomecynic-from-the-makers-of-the-no-effort
paper-leaf.com/blog/2010/01/color-theory-quick-reference-poster/
archive.is/uYeg5
informationliberation.com/?id=56750
archive.is/InEwL
archive.is/hP8Ul
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/865748252083277824
archive.is/2OKf2
rainway.io/fcc/
archive.is/gPYch
archive.is/O7jLx
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/05/20/cnns-chris-cillizza-begs-people-stop-talking-anthony-weiner/
twitter.com/JDefiant9/status/866038646024974336
archive.is/q3vb0
archive.is/ATJxC
archive.is/YGAvT
archive.is/XDVvc
archive.is/l2z92
archive.is/dQUo8
archive.is/c9iVF
archive.is/sSeTO
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/anime-girl-kaori-3d-dynamic-thene/cid=UP2131-CUSA01736_00-DP3DANIMEKAOR17D
archive.is/ZjszQ
a.uguu.se/abAZULZxfKrl.mp4
twitter.com/RealestHusbando/status/866052321834188800
archive.fo/1vuVL
archive.is/SwZep
twitter.com/CHSommers/status/866160293616996352
twitter.com/CHSommers/status/866163033218920448
archive.fo/ooweP
archive.fo/0e3H9
archive.fo/6PwjL
twitter.com/stillgray/status/866169054913904644
e3countdown.com/
content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,20111205,00.html
content.time.com/time/covers/europe/0,16641,20111205,00.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Characters

ARCHIVE OF BEFORE BREAD
archive.is/DSssT

does anyone have the edit of this where he looks like a cowboy and is saying ninja and samurai could also be considered cowboys? I swear I saw it here somewhere but I can't find it now.
please help me so i can stop asking every thread

Got any ideas then? And which one looks better?

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

> IMPORTANT: Dig on Sad Panda’s Mod team, they decided to keep the upscaled doujins and not bothering for the users opinion in the thread regarding those.

- archive.is/Dwfah

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment

nyaa.pantsu.cat/

sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent

Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent

Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent

Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Old Bread:
8ch.net/v/res/12590320.html

But that is assuming one card per character, what about joke or gag cards, alternates versions, as well as ongoing and multiple different interpretations. And that's just one character. What about a character that is basically a blank slate, like koa the slutty succubus.

So you know, the 2hu biz card posting is not as insanely addictive as you are implying. :^)

Line should be changed since it's now released.

Life comes at you fast.
How mad do you think obama is right now?
Its also my birthday tomorrow and I'm going to spend it at work, which I don't mind because I finally have a job.
Thank you, Trump
What triggered him this time? Was it the leftypol leaks?

How much do we have on Echoes?

Right now the I'd change that script, it looks a bit lopsided. Other than that, honestly mang I'd say keep playing around with it a bit, but there is something very intriguing about that card.

Can you cut that out already? As much as I hate NISA the name change was just a typo on the amazon product info.
The game is 99% fucked, but nothing has been shown off for the localization.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

Why would Obama be mad? The vast majority of people hate Trump and see Obama with rose or rather gold tinted glasses despite all the incredibly shady and underhanded shit h pulled before leaving office

Where did you get the icon, I need something similar.

gamefaqs.com/boards/204443-fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia/75363837

cant find shit all except for tthis

Liberals and most leftists love him, but plenty still blame him for ruining the Democratic party and being a hypocrite taking money for a 15 mins speech in Wall Street, and following the Clinton's lead by making a Foundation with foreign donors everywhere.

Black "People" are worthless, disgutive savages.

I just want an excuse to post this image

Why they do this?

Journalism sucks.

How's this? Signature more authentic?

Ask the user who posted it.

Forgot the image itself.

Latest on Holla Forumsiz cards.

which one of you faggots did this

By that I mean straighten the alignment or cheat it a bit so it looks like it's straight horizontal.

ESA and ESRB very near final release version, to be checked for nearly the last time for typos and link again. But it looks to be as close to release ready as possible.

I guess it's
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31246532

me

The_Donald is pulling a /gghq/.

The top mod is going on a drama-fueled tantrum, trying to get the place banned "to prove a point".

Why.

Why do the "I hate drama" types always inevitably decide to go down in a quasi-orgasmic blaze of self-aggrandizing glory where it's somehow "okay" as long as they take the entire board with them, because "At least I took everyone with me. If I don't get what I want, EVERYONE SUFFERS."?

But were they banned for that? Or something unrelated?

what the fuck are you doing nigger

Nice touch on the Xbawks and the Starcraft source disc.

making gondolas n' stuff

stop avatarfagging

I guess my view is skewed because I'm a leaf but all of the coworkers and classmates and family including my American family who I've talked to don't even know about Obama's massive stripping of privacy and extension of government spying or any of the things you mentioned either. Its pathetic

What the fuck else do you expect out of redditors? They're fucking retarded. Just because a few of their political views line up with yours doesn't make them any less redditors. They fall prey to the exact same shit the liberal redditors do. Honestly all of reddit needs to be nuked. It's upboat/downboat system is one of the most cancerous things on the internet

They got COINTELPRO'd.

why are you posting them on niconico though
i'll forgive you if you're the real creator of that marie tilt brush video though, that's hilarious

What are you on about? I'm the Designfag collecting the Holla Forums business cards and posting them.

I have nothing to do with the Niconico stuff.

gildafag has been avatarfagging a lot lately and derailing the thread

I am

Archives?

Er, what's the problem exactly. Someone posted on niconico, and?

I identify these threads not by the words in them but just as an ugly mess with unaesthetic titles and a massive, messy tl;dr wall of text

does anyone else know that feel?

I always have to do a double take on the share thread or the fullderp thread because their OPs look like a messy wall of texts like this one

Alright, I won't use Gilda pics so you can identify the avatarfag.

Well, that's mostly middle-class families in the West. And outside of the Western sphere, well, they view and treat him as lameduck puppet who bombed and ruined several middle-eastern countries like Bush. Surprising what you can read in Chinese and Russian social media, laughing at his naivete and reckless idiocy supporting the "Colored Revolutions" even Africans were hopeful they'd help them economically and end some wars being fought, and what do they get? Pushing for LGBT as "Human Rights" issue while they starve, top kek.

Did you make this video of the superior squid girl too?
gimme PolinaGyate

OC should stay here and not get spammed over the internet for attention whore points.
He's not getting any views but it's still cancerous in principle, like redditors on cuckchan taking screenshots to post on /r/4chan for upboats.

iktf

Yes, I did.

Nigger they're fucking bullet points, not paragraphs.

Speaking for myself, I never had to deal with unemployment, but I feel like my life is wasting away while working. I'm happy for you, but remember to enjoy life while you can.

thanks and keep it up

Aside from a few sjws the comments are alright, did we find out if "other" was in the Japanese version?

Well that got quite dark at the end. Not bad though.

In other matters.

35524e not knowing how ID works, trying to do a weak ass driveby d&c.

Something is triggering revolts and goon shills.

That's the point though. The middle class and upper-middle in America see Obama as a hero and Trump as a Russian plant. Then you have the media in basically every western country saying the same thing. So there's no reason Obama would be mad at Trump. From where he's sitting Trump is taking all the flak and he doesn't see a single negative

You're likely replying to a shill. It replied to itself, and in previous bread there was a very similar bait attempt.

Its us doing our Ops that's making them mad

Check the IDs again user. You're retarded.

Yea, Leaf here too, it's pretty much the same shit. One Coworker of mine follows Donald Trump on twitter, think's he's insane but doesn't read into the context of what he's saying.

And how about the ESA ESRB oc and infographs. Do you want that one to stay in here too or what. How about the 2hu biz cards. Or the GGtans cards.

Happy Birthday, user. My birthday's on the 27th, and I'm looking forward to Vanquish two days before then.

Meh. It pulled the same bait. Wrong ID, you're right I missed that one. But it's the same stale bait smell.

Nigger are you calling me a shill? I was just engaging in early bread funposting

35524e is the one I am suspecting as a shill. Chill out, nigger, do you really want to have a nigger moment over this.

Some things like propaganda and smug anime girls are intended to be receive mass distribution. Others are supposed to stay out of the limelight on imageboards for as long as possible. How would you feel if reddit co-opted gondola?

If you want to be more autistic with business cards after the 2hues is finished, there is always boku no hero.
I saw this in the vigilante spinoff and thought of you.

Alright, its just that when you told bbf3e7 that he's likely responding to a shill he was responding to me

You're the one sperging user. You called the person I'm replying to a shill, not just 35524e. If you don't understand that, I suggest you seek mental help.

Big bouncing dragon tits for attention

Going through the gamefaqs thread one of the users made a good point, the "other" option is probably there because so people don't have to disclose whether are not they are a guy or a girl which is common in multiplayer games, if the japanese version has other or n/a then that prove that theory.

And media's credibility is starting to go to the shitter, so is any Government or entity that is going full retard with this. The implication is staggering, here's an outside view on what another person from another country sees, Trump is viewed as a businessman, some as clown, but the Mainstream Media, Democrats, and the various Obama Government leftovers even if they aren't mentioned? they view it as self-inflected gunshot wound more so than Trump's tweets, carelessly calling out impeachment early in his term, destroying your own country's reputation of the democratic system by retarded on the Russia conspiracy thing, and credibility of the Intelligence Services that they cannot stop or show evidence of Russian interference. The opposition groups will gladly destroy the US's reputation as long as it regains power, and if we go by the Circlejerk Law, then you leafs will get a barrage of Trump bullshit while the countries who don't are thinking why the hell are you sabotaging your own Government, that's how it is where I am at unless it's a snotty middle-class liberal retarded millennial rich kid who complains and preaches bullshit and then we make them cry by asking them what tangible and real solutions they have.

When you're done reading this
Go read 35524e posting. See in previous thread, there was a very similar bait. So unless you still want to continue to pick over shit that has already been settled between me and a3aed4, is there anything else? Or do you want to use that nitpicking power to better use, like combing for typos here

Vanquish is without denuvo right?
Bayonetta was so I'm assuming this is as well.

Yea this is a good point.

For real though. It seems every day there's another "breaking news" about another anonymous source saying Trump is directly controlled by Puti or they have definite ties or something. Every day making these claims without anything tangible to back it up and in the end it not only weakens their credibility but the credibility of the USA as a whole. If Russia wanted to weaken the US its like this

A lot of countries are re-aligning or getting some diplomatic talks with Russia and China, if the so-called Fourth Estate continues with the bullshit clickbait, even when people are starting to call them, you're looking at people no longer giving a shit about the NWO and there will be a gigantic chimpout if they continue with sabotaging their own country just to score political points.

Enough about that, new Usher.
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/star-wars-battlefront-2-protagonist-detailed-worries-mount-over-feminist-propaganda/31170/

I'm wondering more how you can control what gets out. I mean yeah, the WIP and anti Fart watermarks aside, speaking for myself anything that I actually make and not just fucking around with, if I release it here or online really, I kinda know it can hypothetically go anywhere, or nowhere.

I don't know what's the closest job to "regulate the flames" other than Pyromanic.

Yes
It wasn't settle when I posted it. There was only 27 seconds between my post and his and the bread had not refreshed. I couldn't have read his post.

Well now you can. He and I already settled it, and have both moved on to bigger and better things. Do you want to do the same, or do you want to continue to dickslap and ignore just how curious it is, that the moment anons started to talk and practice some design, especially in relation to how to better their OC making skills. Some bait starts to appear to try to discourage, demoralize, and D&C.

It's up to you mang, you want to continue dickslapping, or do you want to do something more constructive. Again, if you have nitpicking powers, here's something that can use that kind of nitpicking . I checked for typos and all the archive links twice now, three times on the ESA chapter. Archives links appear to function fine, I did not see any typos but I can be mistaken. More eyes checking, nitpicky eyes in this case can actually help out on that.

So what will it be, it's up to you.

Did you even read the last Gilda card. Top kek

Who cares about EA anymore? It's bound to be shit.

You guys looked like you were having fun so I tried to make a card too. It was probably a better idea than how it ended up but I'm tired and I'd rather go to bed than fuss around with it anymore.

What game are we talking about?

I haven't found any typos. Here's the revised ESA list.
Is there any way of using Rich's tweet of "Gaming's Representation Problem" since it's the same as the Anita tweet? The GovAffairs account even "Liked" it despite the interview with TheGG.

That middle one. Doesnt Overwatch have

I spent too much time on this. I need sleep.

Very fitting for Gilda.

the new fire emblem game

Gildafag will probably save your card like it did mine. Have another one.

Ah, that.

I could find the Nipponese release and play till the point a profile can be set, but I'm sure someone could find it before me and I'm already playing another, better, Fire Emblem game (9, comparing the scripts so far the translation is mostly accurate except NoA pulled Marcia's dialog out of their ass) in Nipponese right now

That's a pretty good name. I should've thought of that. You fucker.

Not bad akshually. Swedenflag.jpg

Reading up on her bio. Hmm, if I am going with that '2hu are in this world' angle, maybe a nuclear plant technician, operator, or owner of some sort, without her becoming homer simpson. If I don't go with the nuke imagery but go with the regulating flames angle, maybe an oven, or kiln, or industrial heat treatment facility.

In pic 2:
On slide 2, under, "Antonin Scalia" I suggest putting "Former Associate Justice of the Supreme Court" in small text.
On slide 3 "To read the ESA's updated response in light of the FBI clearing Gamergate please see…?" I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Are you trying to say the ESA has no updated response and are thus ignoring evidence, despite claiming their impartiality? Which they forfeited with the tweet that they later deleted. If so, wouldn't it be clearer to say something like "As of now, the ESA has not made any comment on the FBI clearing Gamergate." ?

I'm sorry you're so buttflustered that you got caught being retarded, not once, but thrice.

You're going to get sued.

That's what I'm doing.

Thank you. I will copy it to my machine and go over it tomorrow, should be fine but just in case.
Hmm, I have to sleep on that one but my hunch right now say probably not. They could side step it as "I just like the games tho lolz". Where as they could not really sidestep it much with the teleseminar scammer.

Seems reasonable since I imagine the reader will need a recap of who he is or "What position is this person talking about free speech? If he's some random actor, I don't care!"
I think that one's the more sarcastic approach to the non-existent article where ESA talks about FBI clearing Gamergate.
Need a bit of time to think about that one.

I'm not sure if "feminist propaganda" is going to be the eventual problem. It sounds like they want to keep this MC loyal to the Empire, which suggests she won't be a Mary Sue or be written as an ultra-progressive.

I think the more realistic worry is that she turns into an ideologue. She's a "daughter of an esteemed Imperial Admiral", so even though they say she wasn't brainwashed, it would be tempting to write her as a biased/naive character that lives in her bubble of fake news.

The appeal for the SJW audience is that they get to see her lose, and she will be written to validate everything they believe about people they politically disagree with in real life.

If it can fit, might not be bad.

That's the barbed question, though the ESA can certainly issue an update, if they want to.

It is phrased as an open ended question for a reason. If it is phrased, 'as of now..' and let's say, just for argument sake the ESA somehow actually does issue an updated statement. The redpill will then have to issue a retractment or a fix. By phrasing it as an open ended question, the longer the ESA does not address it, if ever (something I would not be surprised) the more it shows their bias. (DoT effect) If they do issue a statement, then all is needed is an addition to the redpill, not a retraction of the point.

See, was that so hard to do. :^) It's great that you realize there are better things to do with your energy, instead of continuing to try to dickslap over something that has already been settled by me and the other user, and not missing the point that there are shills and oppositions that are actively trying to prevent anons here from doing ops.

I'd also suggest, if you weren't planning to already, putting a date on the completed image when there are absolutely no more changes to be made.

Someone still spent a few minutes of their time to make that card, mate. Time they'll never get back.

So the equivalent of using "user" instead of gender. That is fine if its in the nip version. Context is what makes it cancer or not.

That's a pretty nice card, copying to my collection. And welcome to the sweet hell of 2hu card addiction. :^)

Again you're running with this lie that I was talking about something you two had settled with the knowledge you'd settled it, when it was obvious I was not.

That's a good idea, especially with the 3rd slide.
Anyways, how'd I do?

Breddy gud, but there are strange diagonal letters all over the place. You should really fix that. :^)

Get rid of that I steal other people's work for attention background text. It's just distracting and annoying having on the image and really serves no purpose (not even for lulz).

I don't get it.

Listen user, I am pleading with you to stop being a fuckface for one second. What I am about to quote is from the previous bread. It's a (1) and done. Please, read this short text.

archive.is/DSssT#selection-7669.0-7673.28

That was just briefly after a bunch of anons started discussing and actually practicing design stuff. To improve or hone their OC making skills in particular, but also to have fun. It wasn't the first time this happened, where shills have tried to undermine or psyche out an effort, especially when an ops is going on. I saw attempts of it against TD anons when they launched OP AOTW, and the ESRB and ESA dig and sift, and the ESRB and ESA redpill construction.

That is what I am trying to tell you. Something like ec21d1 that is easy to spot revoltfag, burnout, or possibly a ralphshill clone. Because it drops spaghetti about HQ, at post count 1.
35524e is fishy as fuck to me, because it reeks of the same style of bait from last bread, and I've seen that in previous other bread as well. It tries badly to shit on something anons are having fun with, but also practicing with that has benefit for oc making.

Look, I mean just look at this shit
It's either a completely newfag, or it's FUCK OFF FART.

It's to stop twitterfags from stealing it and posting on twitter for e-peen pints you newfag.

Damage over Time. Or cumulative effect.

You're too late user. I stole the meme from you.

I'd sarcasm doesn't have a place in something that's trying to be as clear and informative as possible, but that's just my opinion.

It is always a pleasure to point out that Gilda and her fags are retarded.
That was me and you are still a retard like your shit waifu.

Stop sperging the shills to reflect from retardation.
Oh, I see you're too retarded to get this joke as well.

From the very beginning of the construction, the redpill always had a bias for customers. It does aim to be clear and factual, and informative. But it was never neutral.

sperging about*

I'd sarcasm doesn't have a place in something that's trying to be as clear and informative as possible, but that's just my opinion.
I see now why sarcasm is giving you brain problems.

Removing the sarcasm from the statement by rewording in the way I did doesn't make it neutral. It's still anti-ESA as it still points out they have not made a statement on GG's innocence despite their anti-GG actions listed above.

Are we in standup comedy land where comedians like Amy Schumer are stealing random jokes?

All right come on, E3's less than a month to go, I don't want it to fall apart.

Disregard what I said, wordplay's not my strong suite. user has a point with the DoT effect. If I put in the new response, it would be showing cracks the moment they do respond to the FBI case.

How could you forget the one thing with business cards? Sharing is caring! I might learn a thing or two from their cards Maybe print it too… & vice versa!

No, looks like I'm wrong. It seems you're not ironic. You're a full blown faggot.

No, we're in the gamergate thread where digs were killed because faggots couldn't wait until OC was finalized because they wanted to be the first to post it.

Looks like someone picked up another's trash.

archive.is/oOG9e

Minimal requirement of two years of lurking, newfag.

Please tell me this isn't the same lawyer who unironically said "if you decide against Denton, then you're literally a Nazi" in the Hogan trial.

How would the sarcastic line not have the same problem and the non-sarcastic line not have the same DoT effect? The point of the sarcastic "see …?" is show the ESA still has not addressed the issue, right? If so, it would suffer the same problem of outdatedness if they ever did issue a statement.

I'll just copy paste with a slight edit.
>It is phrased as an open ended question for a reason. If it is phrased, 'as of now..' and let's say, just for argument sake the ESA somehow actually does issue an updated statement. The redpill will then have to issue a retractment or a fix. By phrasing it as an open ended question, the longer the ESA does not address it, if ever (something I would not be surprised) the more it shows their bias. (Damage over Time effect) If they do issue a statement, then all is needed is an addition to the redpill, not a retraction of the point.

Iirc there was another user who wanted to have some of the printed, since he does print runs relatively frequently. So might not be a bad idea to just post full size\res cards and don't worry about waiting until a 'set' is done. Considering there are 2many2hus, and it's kinda ongoing process anyway imo. If the card looks good, release the kraken.

Dear god time flies.

Except I did get it when I explained in my first post about what I thought it meant? Please at least sperg in a more coherent manner. And make sure you're replying to the right posts.

Okay, I see what you mean now. I didn't think there would be enough space for that at first, but you could easily fit an archive link in the space there.

For my suggestion about the sarcasm. I'm just retarded.

Forget* my suggestion.

Like I said wordplay wasn't my strong suite (I asked what the DoT effect was! I'm just as confused!)

I think there was another as well.
Very well. I won't take any responsibility if their boss or coworker asks them why their name is Reimu Hakurei & their new job is being a maiden.

Psst, that was addressed already. :^)

Come on, keep up user. It's like you want to keep dickslapping with me or something. No homo.

Butt seriously. Adding a more detailed timestamp than just the year, is actually not a bad idea.

A lawyer (Michael berry) did bring up that Denton's mom is a holocaust survivor (I guess in an attempt to gain sympathy), I don't think Heather's done anything like that.

If they get caught, that's their problem and no one here has ever heard of them. Standard operating procedure. They know what the risks are when they went in2 the business of 2hu biz card printing. And I may or may not have sensibly chuckled at the last line with their new job.

Again, you're being retarded. If you hadn't noticed, you replied to the same post of mine twice right here instead of replying to my other post which you were quoting.

bbf3e7, for the love of fuck. Do you understand that the main point of the reply is:
Do you understand that is an acknowledgement of a mistake, on my part?
You finally got this part at least.

Why are you so hellbent on missing the point. Would it help if I put the main points in redtext or bold?

Well I did see a Nip cosplay as Aya Shameimaru which I wish wasn't burned in my head, so anything's possible.

Had to look up what the character looks like. Pretty cute.
Yeah, 3dpd is hit and miss.

What is going on here? Also so far the English version of Echoes seems eh so far its not great but not awful either again this is so far.

I disagree, she runs Gensokyo's fake news machine. That's not very nice of her.
ZUN likes her so much, his wife did the same memo!

Ive seen nothing so far with censorship just shit voice acting apparently
I dunno nothing I can really do

Yes. Since you have autism, let me be clear.
In this post you replied to me twice. The first reply to me was obviously meant to be used to quote a different post I made.
In this post I said "And make sure you're replying to the right posts." in reference the post I was replying to where you made the aforementioned mistake.
In this post you misinterpreted what I said, thinking it was in reference to much earlier post, since you did not realize your mistake.
In this post I explained I was referencing a different and newer mistake you made.
And now In the post I'm replying to, out of your autism, you are continuing under the assumption that I was still talking about how you got the IDs wrong, which I was not.
Is this clear enough for you?

I'm agreeing with you user.

Can you two stop shitting up this thread?

Bunbunmaru is fake news? Oh fug.

If you are talking about the ESA point discussion, yeah I know you agreed. I'm not sure if it's productive at this point to ask why you thought, you know what never mind. All this over shit that you still keep going out of your way in your own assumptions.

Do you have any other discussions or questions regarding the ESA or ESRB redpill. Strictly just that.

New cards. Couldn't decided where a mind reader would fit in either Psychologist or Therapist, went with the latter.

Considering how she twisted Toyosatomimi's words from "Be a /fit/izen" to Donald Trump, yup.

The first one with the eye logo is interesting, but the eye logo can be mistaken for 'optometrist'. Psychologist or therapist might need a diffferent logo or symbol. The second one with the presumably closed eye logo, might be too visually ambiguous. Found a sample logo for head shrinker, please see pic.
I'm not saying use that one specifically, more like look at logos and symbols used by the profession. It's mostly a head in profile or silhouette.
Fuck, it's hard to find trustworthy newspapers anywhere these days.

You have mental problems

Fug, that's their defining feature!
Well anyways, I might also need to change Koishi to be more Psychologist since she can manipulate the sub-conscious & is more crazy because she doesn't have a conscious due to closing the eye whereas Satori can read minds & is at least more caring.

fuck off retard

Hmm, then yeah look at different logos and symbols to maybe get some ideas on how to portray the difference. Maybe one is more analytical and cold, the other is more healer headshrinker mental doctor type, so how would you convey that in a visual symbol.

Looking at those mind reader ads, vintage to current, for symbols and logos ideas might be another thing.

This is what I had in mind.

Sorry for hurting your feelings.

That was a pun, but I happen to like puns.
But yea, not bad, not bad. The smiling face of the second logo definitely helps to portray 'friendly'.

I gotta read up on these specific 2hu bios to scan for some possible keywords or concepts.

That was unintentional, I didn't think it was a pun.
I thought it'd work more on the psycho side. I'll work on more when I get up.

Can we get a card for the cutest jiang-shi as well? Pretty please?

Good evening, anons.

BAYBAY!

I'm not sure if who you want is present in the collection already, or on the docket. But there is this chart(s) that another user thankfully made. There may or may not be a more up to date chart that I missed.

This place is full of fags and feminists and is the most sorry excuse for the last piece of dogshit caked to the bottom of Anita Sarkeesian's shoe. You should all be ashamed for being so fucking cucked, and being such failures at life.

You really want to fix videogames? Petition to remove the female protagonists and lgbt characters from the fucking games as an effort to restore normalcy. Until then stop making this shitty thread, especially when you stand for jack shit.

Is 4cuck still down?

I don't think so again when we are doing something shills come out of the woodwork that and things have been slow lately.

Checked

There's always cuckchan, you could always fuck off there if you think the problem can easily be fixed with the amount of ignorant bullshit you're spouting.

BE GONE THOT

YOU WILL NOT SWAY ME

For 3D, she's pretty cute

I smell dykecuck user.

Hmm this woulda got much more attention on my old account but its nice to see I can still push shit and shit on shit heads while getting an ok amount of rt

Theey didnt remove it
That picture is from today, hululus voice actress is holding Grape-kun

Now that is heartwarming. But will they let her stay with him?

The zoo keeps having kemono friend events so ye andGrape-kun is getting them lots of attention and people to see him

youtube.com/feed/history/comment_history

scroll down

ARE YOU FEELING IT YET, MR KRABS? ;_;

I don't have a YT account. What am I supposed to be seeing?

I only see my own shitposts there nerd

showcasing how we are wasting away our youth on the internet

we should be having fun, fucking, doing stuff with each other, but we just sit in front of the pc everyday ;_;

scroll down further, keep your finger on page down and the trip down memory lane with me

No, I'm not.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Laugh of the day:
skeptic.com/reading_room/conceptual-penis-social-contruct-sokal-style-hoax-on-gender-studies/

how can I delete them all in one go/faster?

Not anything major, but not sure it's been posted yet. New censorship found in XCX. Poster is changed from a cleavage shot to a face shot in game.
youtu.be/a20VdNYBDVQ

Does anyone have that crop/edit check_this_out_onii-chan.png?

Make an OC of that, user.

meant for

Sorry I hurt your feelings user

archive.is/b6L0U

Remember folks: Kotaku gets to decide whether or not your games are political. You don't own nothing!

This is the shit that makes tyranny almost desirable at times. I saw my fair share of hateful right-wingers at the beginning of Obama's term (and wish I had listened to them a little more), but NEVER have I seen this level of blatant sabotage and lying.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

It never ends.

Oh there are going to be a lot of good quotations in here.

I really don't understand the death of the author. I mean if you aren't following along with the authors intent then why are you consuming that piece of media at all?

(checkaroo)

Not gatekeepers, right?

Bear in mind that the Thermian Argument faggots who throw in their lot with the death of the author often have friends in the "localisation" industry and will defend their version of the localisation to death.
Literally no self-awareness.

Because you need it to push your political points?

I don't now. I simply never made a comment in the first place.

Even without the political angle you have normalfags who just want to interpret the story anyway they want.

The normalfags just jump onto the train because the train is popular, and because no-one would read their fanfiction otherwise.

How can I turn back time, user?

Run faster than the speed of light.

Technically, that only allows you to move forward in time.

archive.is/098RF

I didn't read the article thoroughly, but while Kotaku and especially this writer are cancer, I can't help but think they aren't entirely wrong here. If Blizzard didn't want their games to be so political, then they can start by stopping the pandering and bending to political fags who constantly demand things from them, and them in turn providing.

To me personally, this is extremely contradictory.

Fuck, for once I don't think this writer is wrong here. You can't keep spouting diversity then back track with "n-no, our games are not political."

Keep running faster until the universe resets. God wills it.

offtopic
>Go to college for free for STEM
>Sitting in the main STEM building's lounge
>End up talking to some hippie looking leftist with the stereotypical beanbag looking hat (tam?) and dreads
>I say how something is being blatantly misinterpreted, can't even remember what.
>She brings up death of the author
>Me: "Isn't that just the idea that after an author is dead that people will interpret their work in ways the author blatantly didn't intend, and act as if their interpretations are just as valid as any others since the original author cannot correct or challenge them?
>Conversation/debate on the value of interpretations cannot progress because she won't move past asking me to read the book.
I swear if that book can be summed up to be similar to what I had just said.

They don't like that either. Remember they think the player and the main character need to agree on everything, which means their sensibilities. Otherwise they think its propaganda against their sensibilities. So even if the main character is a strawman of the highest order, its probably going to get bitched at if they don't have her "redeem herself."

Meanwhile, the real Battlefront 2 managed to depict the 501st as sympathetic but without making excuses for the shit they were involved in.

It wasn't as bad as what they warned, but they turned out to be right in their own way. However, Bush fucked everything up for the right, with help from the media. This is a special kind of retard, though.

You were right.

I want to slap her.

I don't know a thing about 2hu, so I made a S.T.A.L.K.E.R card instead.
P-pls no bully I've only done one card before this one

After having read it it's entirety, and the comments, this is nothing really damning or even very strong evidence against SJW shit and the joke that is gender studies, just against the broken peer review system. Only because the peer review system is so broken though.

>[email protected]/* */

ANUUUUU

Didn't Strelok get a job with the Ukrainian government after Clear Sky?

You mean after Call of Pripyat? Yes he did. He becomes an "advisor" for a research team in the Zone.

He himself GTFOs from the zone, however.

I deleted the Metroid thread

you guys know the source of attached pic? Meaning the pic that was used for inspiration. Because I am pretty sure I saw a real life version of that cunt once.

Your mom

Not bad, not bad at all.

Is he? It would be strange considering the research team would need someone already experienced to guide them in the Zone during field experiments, at least at the beginning.

Damn, you beat me to it.

No idea
Ive probably got a dozen 3dpd reference images that would fit the bill that ive saved though

can you share one of them?

At least from my understanding he basically NOPE'd right out of the zone and now has an office job at some kind of scientific government agency. His panel shows him unarmed and in civilian clothing, at least

Satori is a zookeeper, has tons of pets. Koishi is a wanderer.

I believe he still goes in the Zone though, from time to time. The Zone changes constantly, and someone like him is a must have in a field research.

Im in bed on my phone so nope
If its really important dm me on twitter or post on my board so i remember to look tomorrow

Dunno if it helps, but the autists over at /2hu/ have written some kind of SCP Wiki meets Touhou crossover, with entries for Satori and Koishi already present. It's just glorified fanfiction, though.

>>>/2hu/46812

Chances are Reimu would kill him because humans aren't allowed to become Youkai and having all the artifacts rammed up your arse probably is the closest thing to it.

It's bullethell series with eldritch horrors as cute girls wearing silly hats.

That's all SCP ever was.

reddit.com/r/The_NewDonald/

New home for all alt-right GG people.

Go shill reddit some other site you faggot.

You have to go back.

Remember, even though things have slowed down to the point where our resident au2huists can spend whole breads designing business cards, you're all still capable of powerful actions.
That one article you share. That one piece of fanart you commission. That one archive.is URL you edit into an image.
Any of these things could be the next rising fire, so don't stop believing.

T_D was the only foothold left on Reddit since KiA became cucks.

The new "Gameplay Trailer" for Destiny 2 has no gameplay on it whatsoever. Have we reached a point where not even gameplay trailers have footage of the damn game?

Western game marketing usually involves showing cinematic pseudo-gameplay shit.

Yes.

Is there any website left which doesn't have cucks ? Only yes or no answer.

The only cuck I see her is the plebbitor. Kindly fuck off.

Something something cinematic experience.

They never saw it coming.

It's strange that after having thousands of followers, the max you have gotten on the new account is about 250.

The gameplay reveal they did has same shit as the first game but with more new shit to play shit.

A lot of people have yet to notice ive made a new account
Hell someone linked me to the furry imageboard that had a miranda thread and a guy was asking about me in it not even kidding

He said most of the old ones were bots. Whether he was implying they were his bots is up for interpretation.

I feel like I've seen this practice before. I know there was the numerous downgrade controversies over the past decade, but I feel like there were ones even more blatant than that.

That guy's a little fucking hypocritical no? I mean if he really feels that way why change the character at all?

It's NeoGaf - of course he is.

But having artifacts and becoming a youkai are still different things, isn't it? Why would Reimu kill Strelok on sight?

"B-but it's the cinematics in the game! Therefore it's gameplay footage!", says the PR cunt while the team finds ways to downgrade the PC version of the game.

Depends. If Strelok rammed the artifacts so far up his backside that they'd leave permanent effects on him, the process could be likened to becoming a Youkai - much like certain cursed items can turn you into one.

Shouldn't Reimu kill the shopkeeper for being half youkai then?

He was born as a Half-Youkai, he didn't turn into one. You only get trouble if you are born as an ordinary human and then turn into a Youkai (whether by accident or by choice).

Western games rely solely on hype and bullshots these days.
The gameplay is an afterthought.

That's only a rule for citizens of Human village though. Outsiders aren't affected. Unless Reimu don't knows about it, or just don't give fuck about it.

Side effects from artifacts can include radiation poisoning among other things, but it'd be known if they can turn you into a youkai by now.

Yea I think this business card thing has gone too far, holy fuck.

archive.is/xbd26

I'll give some credit to Orland, if I recall correctly he was one of the few journos that did see the attack on Nikki as unfair. Still, he's a faggot. The entire article merely just reports on what Luckey did but it doesn't even bother to offer or retort anything said in it. Makes me feel that when you call them out on their shit, they have nothing to say, and all they can do is make yet another article about you anyway as some sort of low-energy response. For some reason, this entire article almost feels passive aggressive as hell, despite it just being straight reporting. But maybe I'm just looking too deep into it with my own biases (especially against orland).

T_D is full of cringey, cheerleading normalfags who constantly virtue signal, you seriously have to go back

Not only does this have a kickstarter, but it got funded with well over twice the asking price.

archive.is/Wm5f5

What a time to be alive.

Damn it user, give some warnings first.
Western yuri, DON'T CLICK IT.

Orland still isn't drowning in misery from being the guy who created gamejournopros.

I hate this fucking media clique shit.

Too late man

archive.is/ZxQE0

What kind of source is that?

My ass.

I am sorry.

A psychic medium,

Any general tips for business card making? Just curious, since I'm contemplating the idea of making a single board computer like getchip.com/pages/chip into a business card, for rather special occasions.

CNN aren't even trying anymore.

twitter.com/OrwellNGoode/status/865722887990366209

Archive:
archive.is/b7IK1

And archive of the article
archive.fo/6yohz

Archiveception ?

The kind as "a college of Comey read a memo", but we didn't read the memo ourselves or now if it exists.

No, just making sure that Anons aren't just posting out of context screencaps taken from twitter.

It's scary as fuck. I live in cuckistan, the CBC cites CNN as it's source as if it's legit, and people eat it up. I hope you burgers are mostly wise to their fuckery.

Guys I'm graduating from community college

Congrats, I guess.

Good for you. What next?

Good on you, now maybe you can work at walmart

I used to work there, by far it's the shittiest retail job you could ever have.

A lot of people in my country still believe the media too, had some 50 year old going off about the russians and how they are the only reason trump is in power. I think burgers have it better because they are so close to the bullshit so they can see through it better but in my country people are the perfect listen and believe goy.

It's like that futurama episode where bender keeps dumping radioactive waste into sewers, and the mutants are pissed. Do these fuckers like to be reminded on how ugly they are?

It's bizarre, I know people who bitch about Turd and his "bring in a fuckton of refugees" policy, but they still bitch about trump because he wants to enforce immigration laws they already have. It's like they think he's going after legal immigrants.

The heck?
I'm transferring for my last 2 years to get my bachelors
And I already have an okay part time position; still retail though
Sage for blog post

That's one shitty article. Math is basics of modern science. But majority of math teachers just suck.

No one should trust MSM.

Ah, what the hell. I was planning on drinking myself to sleep anyway.

Because they do, you would be surprised to know just how uninformed most people are when it comes to politics, they are basically just a bunch of highly opinionated morons. The media has been proactively dumbing down their news reports for years to the point were they seem to be aimed at children.

smh

Congratulations!

We're dead since day one but no one thought about burying us.

When the fuck has that ever worked you retard?

Im gonna hurt your poophole

In the last bread some anons were asking about Uncommon Time and Teagan.

I got curious and searched for some forgotten material of the tomboy waifu.

Found some stuff.

This place has a lot of material stored:

hollaforums.com/thread/9271956/video-games/uncommon-time-thread.html

Two 8/v/ archives:

archive.is/rxWlG
archive.is/kjfZg

By the way, the pic I got from the game's author site.

dialoguelostloop.tumblr.com/post/146620781966/cover-for-a-playlist-for-the-problem-child-please

Stupidest rule i ever heard of

Well it's still a rule and the admins are okay with anti trump breaking it openly. This is a cultural war we are in right now, and they are trying to cut us away from sharing our opinions with normalfags.

Well that's the funny thing. Someone who has to keep remindiing people that tho hates drama, must be involved in drama fairly often, so chances are thon are the ones causing it. Pottery.

Jesus, having Gawker's sloppy seconds? I guess The Daily Beast is vying with Vox for the crown.

It really is impressive how little power the clique has outside of their own realm Gamers flat out don't give a shit about them. The only ones who do are publishers. This used to puzzle me, I mean why would the big money be the ones listening to the worthlessness of vidya journalism?

Then it hit me: they're in a symbiotic relationship. Publishers and gaming journalists are the two biggest problems with vidya right now, and only now it hit me that they're deeply connected. Journos shill AAA shit, smear some competitors etc. in return for freebies for themselves and ad contracts for their publications. In return, publishers use journos' words as gospel (they gotta have "A+++ GOTYAYEY it's okay" on their game covers) and cater to them and their supposed "expert consulting", which ironically is fucking them over.

Honestly, they kind of have a point.

Jesus, I hate how this comic glorifies the most retarded things.

I remember bak when we were talking about Wikipedo's retarded rules for a source to be considered legitimate, and we noticed that pattern of one outlet using a dodgy primary source, like the old favorite "anonymous insider" or just plain the journo misunderstanding or lying about the subject. Then a second article pointed to the first one. Then a third one pointed to the second one etc etc, and absolutely no one would verify the claims, because the point was the craft a narrative in the first place. In the end, all media outlets are saying the same thing, and you can't contest it because it's "common knowledge". They have effectively written reality.

This is a very important part of how mass media operates and creates consensus, and it seems to me that this process of media outlets granting each other false legitimacy, being obviously deliberate, ought to have a name. Hell, it probably does and I'm too plebeian to know it.

Does anyone know more about this?

>western mathematics
>western mathematics

Okay that's it, this blew way past my socjus idiocy quota for the day. See ya'll tomorrow.

Someone with shooping skills should add this image to the "but also an erection" meme.

I'm hearing all this talk about internet being censored and it's pissing me off.

Those who don't know their story are doomed to repeat it it's what is usually said.

What is the thing you Americans will have to repeat thanks to this people?

For your all MSM knowledge.
< - my image
I am aware that math isn't only western.

Nothing because everyone knows that the world has progressed and wars don't exist anymore.

xkcd.com/978/
The term I'm familiar with is Citogenesis from XKCD, the same webcomic that later on got riffed in pic related.

Tone down the saturation on those colors, the orange and brown rapes the eyes somewhat fiercely.

It isn't mine OC user. It's old stuff flying over entire net. I don't make any by the way.

>>>/gamergatehq/330437 it uses business card as an example.
Interesting.

Thanks. I'll give all those PDFs a good read.

It's distressing to see how many people will abandon supposedly-fundamental beliefs as soon as they become inconvenient.

You're welcome. Good luck with the single board computer project if you decide to make it. I kind of want something like that for a 16 bit emu micro console.

An issue was opened on GitHub's Atom project about their use of the Contributor Covenant. It brings up that a tweet by Coraline about punching asking "why didn’t anyone punch the reporter giving the nazi air time" and the way Coraline dismissed the issue in the Contributor Covenant repo.

Archives:
"Why didn’t anyone punch the reporter giving the nazi air time?" archive.is/JgsrK
"Violent maintainer should be removed from project" archive.is/oGQhG
"Why is Atom using the Contributor Covenant?" archive.is/gc4ov
GitHub TOS archive.is/DeTBm#selection-855.0-861.75

>literally "IT'S OKAY WHEN I DO IT! NO BAD TACTICS, ONLY BAD TARGETS!"
GitHub pays this person to spout this shit.

user which said that open-source was pozzed. You were right.

One question to all: Who write worse code pajeets or trannies ?

CNN is shit; a person familiar with CNN's lack of integrity says.

At least pajeets don't name their variables things like "losers" and "sheep" when referring to people in data entry. But of course, I'm referring to Methwhale with that, since the only tranny I know of has nothing but closed-source projects that are honestly pretty cool, it's just a shame that >she will never let people contribute to them.

Reddit manipulating hard. /r/The_NewDonald/ a subreddit created 15 hours ago somehow has a post with 19k votes.
archive.is/v9m5p

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued in Boston and is looking for a cheap lawyer
twitter.com/EDdotSE/status/865848130356609025

Yeah, that's definitely suspicious.

Let me guess, the Plaintiff is Scooby Wu.

why are they being sued?

IIRC that user (might be another one) went from tech into HR. At this point, the socjus infection will probably have to be fought there sooner or later. Actually there might not be a later, if shit like socjus cancer CoC continues like this.

Looks like it's over an article that was made five years ago, "libel and defamation." Definitely doesn't ring any bells with me.

lel, the media was on trumps side lefties claim now

Fuck

Jesus.

archive.is/L4fQ4
WOW, these motherfuckers. They will not only dive newfags and anti trump people to this place now, they are also totally fucking retarded.

exactly my thoughts. No idea how they can even post such bullshit. These guys must be braindamaged or something.

Where can i find a template?

Too bad mudslime would send you to the gas chamber for poking fun at them.

8chin is worst website ever, dont go there

No, the power of acceptance and friendship will surely make them change their ways

feralphoenix.tumblr.com/post/142525780314/i-had-fun-doing-these-for-my-grown-up-undertale
referenceforwriters.tumblr.com/post/141410314980/justsomecynic-from-the-makers-of-the-no-effort

yeah they said the same about 4chan and look how that turned out for them. They must think that we are irrelevant so they stay the fuck out of here. There are already a shitload of shills in this shithole.

Does this retard not remember when Charlie Hebdo happened?

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

And they fucking wonder why they get called "cucks."

Thanks buddy, but I wish the pictures weren't so damn small

This shakes up old memories.

Oh, and some OC (from last year or so)

….
KEBS !!!

Speaking of Ebola chan. Not my oc but I like it. Hmm, does Ebola Chan have a biz card? :^)

Enjoy.

Thanks user!

That's pretty accurate.

The shits who are trying to sue want EDs domain and site ownership.

Now I'm starting to think it's the original site owner, the one who tried rebranding to "Oh, Internet!"

Dunno who, only read the tweet and found the demands for the domain suspicious.

Thanks! Also I found Vivian as a mermaid with a walrus.

Nice. Have a quick ref guide for color \ color wheel. It's from the same makers of the elements and principles of design quick reference.

paper-leaf.com/blog/2010/01/color-theory-quick-reference-poster/

Forgot to add, there's a higher res version of the elements and principles of design quick reference in the link too, the previous one I had was only so-so resolution.

Who got it?

That "Vivian" picture looks straight from a Kek Prophecy

Meanwhile, in muslim television, they openly openly say that they'd kill Mickey mouse.

Excellent! A shame I can't get the covers of TIME Magazine since they're cluttered with text. I think out of all the illustrations Roger Huyssen has done, I like these three the most.
I find it interesting how he gave a bit of character to the music instruments without giving them a face or eye.

Is the cleric just LARPing a scene from Enemy Mine?

Gesture and body language. A competent artist studies, understands, and uses the power of gesture. Look up life drawings, or the flour sack exercise classical animators do, or even everyday life things. As a hypothethical example.

sadkeanu on a bench.jpg
If you blur or even erase keanu face, or completely turn it into a silhouette, depict just his posture. Chances are you still get that whoever that blurred figure is, they are maybe sad, or not very energetic. Compare that to someone say just winning the superbowl. Again just turn it into a silhouette of their gesture, providing it's a clear enough gesture or pose, you can 'read' that figure is obviously not sad, they have a triumphant pose.

Anyhow, just checking over the ESRB redpill again. I can't find a typo at the moment, links seems fine. Huey still cradling those invizo testes. It's looking really near release ready I think.

That third one terrifies me and I cannot touch as to why it does.

I'm not sure what's terrifying with music instruments just enjoying a banana split. Could be worse, could be Sausage Party or that water bottle NTR.

second part meant for

Maybe it was the day the music died. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When LARPing a lawful evil cleric goes to far.jpg

bunch of inbred retards.

Get out

Reminder to all mudslimes, their god isn't true god.
It has a name, and nothing what have a name is god, because the name itself is limit. True god doesn't have any limits.

Reddit is editing Seth Rich's posts
https:[email protected]/* *//someone-just-edited-seth-richs-reddit-posts-b5f185b0aab

Is there an archive of that guy, I wonder if he's 18 quint deep in trolling, or 100% serious durka durka jihad on spongebob and mickey. What is his stance on bugs bunny.

I found the album it was used for, released in 1977 & one of the players (Claude Bolling) is a Frenchie.
Oy Vey!

Bionicle lore > Thomas The Tank Engine Lore > Mario Lore > Spongebob Lore >>>>>>>>>> Dark Souls Lore

I love how pathetically the fat bitch muslim weasels, and cannot even do that right.

And user's fridge lore is the deepest of all.

With the amount of retardation they can say and do, even on live TV, I doubt he's trolling.

not a real muslim guys.

Analyst: Vivendi Takeover of Ubisoft is Likely

archive.is/uYeg5

AIDS or just butthurt ?

lel fuck them, I hope they get taken over by satan.

I just now figured out the song used in that webm where the 1 million GET talked about "Living long in happiness" or something along those lines, not looking back at cuckchan burning in flames. Bully

Well that was fast.

Satan?

By the way, Now This is owned by huffington post and those niggers spread fake news. In case your normalfag friends ask for prove that mainstream media is gay as fuck.

I am just saying that ubisoft is total gay and I wouldn't mind if they went straight to hell. You know, they can go to hell and get raped by Satan. Ubisoft is cancer.

A dragonball z character

I figured you ment the company aquiring jewbisoft was satan.

Can't remember, Vivendi, what did they publish again?

We're probably going to see even worse ubisoft games now

It's a universe where the 80's era WWF is completely real, and is a desert kingdom instead of a wrasslin franchise. And it is in our fucking timeline.

I see what you mean, but I have no idea who those guys. No idea if they are good or bad.

Good thing Ubisoft doesn't have good IPs/can't develop good games anymore

If this was something like Atlus getting taken over by EA, I'd be sad. This is Ubisoft being taken over by a company, I mean, it's like a restaurant that shits on your plate, then gets taken over by another restaurant where the waitress takes her tampon out and adds it to the dish. Why are you complaining, what the fuck are you shedding tears for a place that serves shit?

I'm not shedding any tears, just fearing what kind of abominations will come out.

And now a second part to this story.

informationliberation.com/?id=56750
archive.is/InEwL

How dare anyone question this reporting.

And the Iron Shiek became Hogan

There was Blood Dragon. And that's about all that I enjoyed from them, in a long while.

That's why I used this analogy. If your expecting anything beyond a shit and period blood sundae, that's on you.

They actually wrestle each other during political debates so yes, this is 80's era middle-eastern WWE.

Is such a thing even possible?

Is such a thing even possible?

And heres a webm

Try Popehat :^)

Reddit's ceo also edited other posts where people were calling him cuck and other shit. I really doubt there isn't any law that protects users against this shit. I wonder if what's actually happening here is privacy and user rights organizations staying silent. Reddit and EFF are part of that "internet defense league" org so you can count on EFF staying dead silent about this

Do we really want to know?

Be mercifull. She has to put up with a lot of bullshit and she doesn't have vidya to cope.

That probably only sounds good on paper. Probably.
blogposting somewhat, but I don't doubt that pic at all. In terms of the level of zealotry or insane shit being drilled in to their kids. One of the reasons why my family packed up and "got the fuck out of dodge".

Yes.

I want to.

I can probably imagine what will happen.

They're so violent against non-muslims, they actually turn on each other for not being muslim enough.

If you want to hurt yourself, I suggest going to a leather club. At least you'll get some pleasure.

It opens them up to a legal ass fucking on a level that they are only shielded from because of their use for mass manipulation. They do that shit, and it means that any post can be called into question because the admins can edit it without watermarking it. If they fall out of favor then you can expect a sudden surge of accusations and attacks with this being one of the pieces of evidence.

Like it wouldn't be obvious enough.

I would just wait for buyfags with customer remorse and butthurt here. Maybe I will when my sunburns will be finally gone.

Great. Besides adding the date to the slides, I'll probably post the images without the watermark once the time comes.
New cards.

When is Mark going to ever start that fucking video game translation company, I want to work you cake eater.

Ok. If I have to guess it's probably only one or two final onceover away. Speaking of, we should probably discuss if you want to release it a bit before the actual date, since the promo one shots may need an archive link added. Not to mention it might need a bit of a 'schedule buffer', just in case.

What I'm saying is it might be worth it to have a few days -before- actual E3 as a buffer instead of releasing it right on E3. What do you think.

Adding it to my collection.

Lewd but I approve.

So, what happened to viv's card?

Sounds good because then not only does it give a bit of time, but if I posted it on the day it starts, it has a very high chance of falling to deaf ears because when the show starts, then nothing will be on their minds other than hype.
I also found a art collection of Atari's game covers!

I haven't made any for her, other anons have.

It's still in this user's chart.
And a Strelok card appeared.

A couple of gildas, and a Yakumo.

If I am completely honest, they are still all very autistic and (I hate to use that word…) cringy. I am mostly here for the lewds so I have no idea why you guys make those cards, but if I were you, I would stop making them if they don't server any purpose.

Yep. And to give anons who wants to spread the infopics some breathing room when the delivery phase happens. Which looking at the calendar, is not that far off either. But so far everything looks to be ok and on track schedule wise. Knock on wood.
They got some pretty good cover art.

Are you in germany, just curious.

Even Pac-Man? :^)

Looks like the_donald's back on reddit and surprising no-one the vermin went crawling back to getting fucked in the ass after they're too much of little pussies to take being called a nigger on voat.
archive.is/hP8Ul

Nice. Do you want the eyes for the komejis or the charm for yoshika?

Let's face it, it's hard to create good Pac-Man art when what you look at it's a fucking cheese, some dots and what looks to be ghosts

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There are probably better ones from the era. But imo, jesus even those ones look like masterpieces compared to something like those erica moen tumblr comics.

Those Violas or whatever they are look pretty sinister user

Well that's their defining trait along with mind powers, so I'm not sure how I'd be able to put the eyes in.
Explain.

There is.
What about Pac-Man…
With teeth?!

Toucans are the jewiest of birds.

Holy shit, this is fucking hilarious. I naively thought that T_D's userbase was a tad bit different then the rest of the reddit scum, but this is amazing.

Let's face it, any time someone claims that, there's a 99.5% chance it's bullshit.

Are we sure by "vet", he means "after moot sold it to that jap jew"?

I actually remember having both this and Ms. Pac Man for the GBC, though merely desired to play the arcade version of the latter when I was a kid. Looking back, it was mostly because the one I'd played was one of the turbo-speed versions, which might've been a godsend back when I couldn't git gud and didn't realize those were relatively easy to find.

He occasionally went to the 4chan subreddit to look at the funny screencaps I guess Lemme just go and check his profile to see

At this point I'm wondering if KiA is less cucked than the_donald
They liked hotwheels and fellated 8ch back in the day; plus some of them browse our shit
just a shame they go back to repost/edit them for leddit karma

As pointed out in one of the replies, he tried to greentext using the wrong symbol. Not that it does something on reddit anyway. Truly a veteran of the 4chins.

Well, its just 6 months of posts on the donald subreddit and also RightwingLGBT. Apparently thats a board there

I think it does do something, but nothing remotely similar to greentext. I bet the idiot doesn't even know what an escape character is, regardless.

The > on reddit is used for quotations; it's a sort of formatting character, like how ** is used for spoilers. How the > formats the quotation is up to the moderators.

Forgot to mention that > can be displayed in reddit comments with \>.

Something like these?

hell yea/

Never posted there myself so i wasn't so sure. Doesn't really change my original post but thank you for clarifying.

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/865748252083277824
archive.is/2OKf2

I like the first satori, but koishi has only 2 vein things apparently. And including a heart at an end of one of satoris veins would look good. For Koishi tie one of the 2 veins like a heart. I wish I had better pics but trawling through boorus for good eye refs will take a while.

Here. Erase all but 2 and 10 oclock, and to make the eyelid stand out, make the line for the close light colored to ofset the grey used.

I've heard two things from normalfag friends.
Not sure if they are bad, since Imgur is pushing them hard.

The first is Net Neutrality got repelled by the FCC.
Now is this true Net Neutrality, or Net Neutrality under government control?

Secondly, the independent reports Theresa May wants to make a secondary internet with complete government control.
Not sure what she can do in the few months she's in office, but her sentiments can pass on to other politicians. Clickbait, or an actual goal for the Conservatives?

You might just need a card. Here, take this one.

Well it's Nintendo, since they have a history of censoring stuff, I would say there's a "Monkey See, Monkey Do" kind of scenario.

When lefties bring up "Net Neutrality", they mean Neutrality under leftist (Talmudic) control.

Also,
I think you may be dealing with some "News", bud.

I thought the donald was suppose to be hardcore like their uncle Holla Forums

Adjusted.

When I checked out their twitter feed- I figured. But I didn't know it was total fabrication, bad shit they were spinning as good, or something between.

RE Net Neutrality, the alternative is ISPs shifting into over-jew.
False Net Neutrality isn't the solution. So what is?

There is not one. To sound edgy a little; there is not one that is not backed with raw force.

Look at countries that dont have net neutrality and see for yourself.

The ones that do not have nn have cesorship and gov control aout the ass.

can you provide some specific, strong examples user?
This is one of those things that is hard to answer
while I'd like to say the free market can and will do its job, sometimes regulation is needed. Ideally ISPs wouldn't be so stupid as to throttle any site and throw away customers, but considering what kinds of shit giant retailers like Target pull, I wouldn't be surprised if some did, and that would really fuck over certain anons. Jewgle (and by extension youtube), Micro$oft, Faceberg, leddit and kikepedia already control massive, massive swaths of information streams to normalfags, and the mainstream media fills in the holes and gaps that those sites can't cover.

Russia china uk is getting there, india seems the type. The only exception I can think of is japan and maybe canada ironically

Doesn't it seem a bit unfair considering that citizens live close together & the size of the country itself is California?

Pick one and only one.

I ment japan is the only country to do right without having any net neutrality stuff.

Here's a link to sent comments directly to the FCC. (The FCC website ironically makes it very difficult to do so, because reasons.) Feel free to send them your regards.

rainway.io/fcc/

Russia and China are run by communist regimes though, and India has a very strong communist presence iirc

Because their ISPs aren't a single monolithic monopoly (unlike, say, the Philippines where literally only one company controls everything), or a handful of megacorps agreeing to work together to screw over the consumer instead of competing against each other like what the free market is supposed to be.

Take a look at eastern europe, geez

Oh.
Anyways, was this what you had in mind when you said heart?

What countries you mean? Eastern Europe is not that small.

Romania for starters

sauce?

I'm with you on this one Peter.

It did though? Its just really basic and looks exactly like Destiny 1.

Notice the fake news and BS claims in quotes, GOD cmon Palmer, you have stupid money, pull a Hogan, destroy these faggots.

You don't really know The House of The Mouse, do you?

Funny how all three are now currently more capitalistic in their economies than the UK, the birthplace of capitalism.

it's a French corporation, they recently bought a media corp in my country

What the fuck have you been smoking?

And china likely has a hand in that. At least they do in the U.S.

niggers

It was a sarcastic jab at the sandpeople cleric.
I was replying to this post, specifically.
The sarcastic lawful evil comment was not about the House of M.

So what if they have good internet? Everything else sucks. What happened that you guys start to defend those places?

Are you retarded? The entire thing is about countries that dont have net neutrality and how they handle it, romania has great internet with loads of different providers to choose from.

Anyways gibblet grabboids, going out for a bit. A rough grocery list for the ESA ESRB redpill so I don't forget.
- date-month year info text for the border.
- release time of the final and ready version hopefully a bit before actual e3 date, so the archive links and location info can be added to the promo one shots. And as a buffer in case of any snafus.
I think that's about it.
And make more 2hu and gg-tan biz cards.

archive of old bread
archive.is/gPYch
what the fuck, user

Good morning, faggots.

So I assume you live in that shit country then, how else would you know their internet is good? Well either way, that place eats dick, the somewhat okay internet doesn't change that.

It was never going to be good, but the fact a feminist, sarkeesian retweeting hambeast is the lead writer has sealed its fate

Good thing quality of life was never the subject then

Yes.

Chinks are the natural predator of anglos.

Well done user, you some how managed to make him her whatever it is look small

Here's what I don't get.

What the fuck could they possibly do to fucking Destiny of all things, literally the only thing Sarkessian could bitch was that women sat differently, being a male or female or character has no difference, the games lore is full of strong men and women fighting side by side as well.

You can be a nigger, a robot, a blue space waifu creature, even the enemy factions have women that fight you.

third world countries always have good internet, that doesn't prove anything. There are dozens of surveys on this, all the first world countries have bad internet while all the nigger nations have good internet.

Do you really believe that our current internet is bad because of net neutrality? You are a total jew.

I swear, I keep running into Hamburger Helper pod clones.

Control it, because that's literally all they care about.

God damn you are retarded, take a look at the fucking conversation before trying to put words in my mouth. It wasnt about net neutrality itself, it was about how internet is handled in countries that dont have it.

But how

Your character doesn't even talk, 90% of the story isn't even told to you, its done through lore shit found online and everything else is text quests or some shit.

HEEEEPLEER!!
HAHA HEPLER!!

Who cares about whatever you guys are talking about? You say something good about some shitty eastern european country, and I point out that everything else sucks in that shithole.

Date work?
Also a card, tried to make it as old as the vampire herself.

Ah, makes more sense now.

archive.is/O7jLx

I'm not going to jump on confirmation bias and immediately believe this especially with a sample size of only 40 journos, but it's amusing all the same, on top of reports that Journalists are more sociopathic.

They serve no purpose and are thus likely an attempt to derail the thread. If you want to build up your OC making you would make actual useful OC every time you do it. Whether it's about an anti-GG e-celeb, possible recent events, maybe even try a minor dig, or hell even a twitter screencap would suffice. Not random shitposts or characters.

That's why I think it's extremely passive aggressive, he goes out of his way to use so many quotation marks.

What horrible reasoning, you could use it to defend 4kids too. Despite all of 4kids dumbassery the core anime, story, and lore was still there and largely intact. Doesn't change the fact that it was stupid, like many of the localization in games.

STOP TALKING ABOUT ANTHONY WEINER, GOYS

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/05/20/cnns-chris-cillizza-begs-people-stop-talking-anthony-weiner/

hmmmhmm id probably have like 400 or so on my old account but this aint too bad

You can't escape from the Dewito Pope

Looks good to me.
Heh, it's tempting to use that as a calling card against shills and goons, though it's more practical to just report them. But it is very tempting.
I will look over some other stuff and the few last basic design notes\pages possibly tomorrow, and I gotta go see a friend I have not seen in a bit, but much thanks for the work and the cards user.

No problem! This baby's just about ready to go, all that's left is to plan it out.

Is this the 3rd time he's been caught?In public

Night Gaymergays.

Checking it out a bit further, seems the Conservatives do want to fight "hate speech" online.

What are you? A faggot?

Best counter to this I saw was that since the left pins all the loonies and assholes on the right- demand the left (From MSM to SJW bloggers) to denounce Weiner.

If they don't denounce- they support it.

Yes. I am also sleepy, and my buttplug doesn't come in until tomorrow so I have all night just waiting for it, would rather get up early.

Maybe he's european

twitter.com/JDefiant9/status/866038646024974336

No, it's 7:25 now. I'm just sleep and horny and impatient at the same time. Plus I don't want my folks opening my mail and finding the buttplug i ordered, so I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Sounds homo no offense

I trap too, so therefore, not gay.

fuck, this guys are better than tumblr

Bullshit. I don't believe you, You'd better post proofs.

Proof of me not being gay or me being a trap?

I ordered a dress with that so you'll have to wait if it's the latter.

They will try to shoehorn put as many gay and trans characters into the script as possible for progressive reasons. Doubtless, it will be done in an obvious and ham fisted way that even game journalists will be forced to condemn it.

I'm european, 3.30am is still too early for a saturday, those toons arent gonna grind themselves.

Traps are gay user

In any case, good luck in your trapping.

inb4 'sorry you are european', I know we're doomed, you don't need to rub my face in it.

My philosophy still remains; If it looks like a girl, moves like a girl and sounds like a girl, at the end of the day a hole is still a hole.

Not if your they trap, then you're just having heterosexual sex while acting as the girl role.

And a penis is still a penis. And what about tomboys? They act kind of like men.

I agree with you user.

Toned body tomboys are fantastic.

We don't fuck to get dick, we fuck to get our dicks inside a hole. All I'm saying is, if the person that hole is attached to is pleasing to my eyes, what does it matter if it has a penis, at the end of the day I'm still gonna cum inside of it.

I'll never forget this perfect tomboy who I was pretty close to (and even wearing something close to the "effort 0%" version) getting corrupted and destroyed by Tumblr.

Yes, you guessed it: because she was a tomboy, she got tricked into thinking she was a trans, despite how much of a girl she really is.

I guess that's how I became the gildafag

wow, that explains a lot actually

I actually went to leddit to see what lefties had to say about him. To summarize: "Anthony Weiner is an amazing politician he just has unfortunate and uncontrollable urges."
In other words, he a gud boy he dindu nuffin.

Replace Weiner with Bill Clinton & it would sound exactly the same.

Leftists need to be genocided. Seriously, just mass-deport them to Africa and watch them all perish and be raped to death

You watched as her world was destroyed and stitched together into an abomination. And you had to watch from afar, without being able to change anything. That's fucking horrible.

That being said, avatarfagging is still profoundly retarded. There is literally nothing wrong with not wanting to bully Gilda, or liking her as if she was our actual daughter.Just don't avatarfag

Here is some new OC. Thoughts?

I don't think they give a shit about faggots anymore. Also don't mind the new ID.

Fucking seriously? I feel shame for crossdressing, how leddit thinks he can get away with molesting kids just because he's a democrat is beyond my comprehension.

It's Trump Derangement Syndrome
t. meme doctor

I'd turn it into an advertisement.

They believe whatever they're told to believe.

THAT IS NOT OK

Laci Green is doing it for the money they say. Wouldn't surprise me I guess. I mean I haven't watched her previous videos, or her recent one, but I assume she is cancer just like all the other sjw's. I also remember her saying bullshit about accepting results but then freaking out when Trump wins.

Either way, it is good to see that people earn money once they switch to our side, maybe this will teach devs that it is a better idea to come to us instead of sucking sjw cunt.

Well, it is Trump. :^)

Watching Donald Trump do anything fills me with joy, and I haven't even got around to watching the apprentice yet.

They have never cared about faggots. They DO care about looking as if they care about minorities. Now that gays are starting to get their way socially, they no longer need the support of the feminists/LGBTWTFBBQ+ and the feminists/LGBTWTFBBQ+ know it.

The worst part is that I didn't had the knowledge to stop her going full retard. She was goddamn perfect. It's not like she turned into the usual SJW scum, but you can imagine the kind of games she is into, such as "Mother-like", Danganronpa and all that shit. She made me hate Danganronpa A LOT and I can't see myself starting Mother 3 anytime soon, despite having a blast with 1 and some fun with 2.

Now it's too late to stop her shit. If you think like a girl, feel like a girl, have girl tastes (Pokemon, Madoka), call your favorite characters your "kids/sons", claim that you like women but only the type of women who suspiciously are pretty manly and barely can't stand loving other types of girls etc etc you are a fucking girl.

It's been like 3 years since I stopped seeing her for my own good and while I'm way better than I was before, somehow I can't forget her. I don't know why. It's said that you can move one after 6 months, but I fucking can't. And the best thing of all, she didn't even try once to talk to me ever again. She was so damn perfect. God fucking dammit.

At least Gilda would never betray me or do something like that. She'd be happy to have someone that appreciates her, and I love "kinda dumb with a heart of gold" characters, while always giving her best and trying to be as nice as possible. I wish I could adopt her for real. Oh Gilda, if only you could fill the hole in my heart.

Posting her from time to time is ok, and that's what I do.

We Establishment now. :^)

yeah, they tried to win them over as a ally, but that backfired hard.

I don't call any character my kids, and don't claim to like girls, but that sounds like me.

No matter who it is, if you eat pizza starting with the crust you get the gas chamber. Same goes for pizza with pineapple

That's just the tip of the iceberg, user. Just a few examples about how obviouly girly she was.

What about eating pizza with a knife and fork?

I'll just add that the SJWs just want the world to know that they are the most progressive (read intelligent (read important)) people in the room.

Anyone who uses an identity as a crutch is always self interested. Be it gays, lesbians, trans, etc.

(checked)
What about pizza with beetroot on it?

Acceptable

Necessary if the cheese is really goopy.

Is that what they tell you?

Try me.

I especially liked the part where both leftists and the alt-kikes kvetched during the $110 billion dollar arms deal he signed with "World's #1 Terrorist Provider" Saudi Arabia, conveniently forgetting (or willfully ignorant) that munitions have a shelf life, and most of them are already close to their expiration date. And then they bawww on social media when Trump actually signs off military operations to use them. (Acid can vett me on this.)

shoo shoo krautist

I'll admit the second one got a giggle out of me at 1:33 onwards

I misread that as King Salmon

Trump does business; that's his thing. Its gonna be THAAD all over again. What's more, 'Murica makes a tidy profit and works on its overwhelming debt (that he'll no doubt negotiate)
hopefully while staying out of fucking wars

I wish the USA was able to say
but that'll never happen, the neocons and New Democrats would fucking flip.
also they have oil goy

At the very least our technological advancements in shale extraction have leveled the playing field.
> Oh? You want pricier gas? Well, we can't control what the free markets do, why at those prices shale might bounce back up again… :^)

I thought we were only about to be on episode 9?

I'll leave once I have all the precious lewds

I've been thinking of finding a gf just to fill that void in my heart. I just want to be happy.

Episode 9 was last week. It was fucking solid, especially compared to episodes 7 and 8.

Trump did the equivalent of clearing out the warehouse of outdated and obsolete stock. Now with the wad of cash and so much cleared space, nothing's stopping the military industrial complex form finally upgrading the hardware, and staying top dog of hi-tech warfare.

Weren't the Demoncrats blocking that because muh pollution and muh climate change?

Fug, embedded the wrong video. Here's the more recent update on the rail gun, complete with buttmad Russkies in the comment section.

This is actually a major plot point in the first Foundation novel, probably one of the best science fiction books/series written.

They block a lot of things because "muh climate change." And then they propose half-assed solutions that don't actually do anything just to go "we're helping!" Solar and wind are fine and all, but I really wish they would stop cock-blocking nuclear.

Damn, that shit looks scary.

right there with you

Maybe one day, our suffering will end.

Makes you wonder if that MOAB drop over Syria was actually a live demonstration for the Saudi buyers.
I also wonder if 8 years from now, we'll look back at all the "fictional military weaponry" on youtube and laugh dryly when they turned out to be proven real.

I had a friend who either took part in the trials or heard it from the grapevinehe wouldn't tell me which He said then when they were testing this at sea the ship electrical system would completely break and it would take the entire maintenance and repair team to replace all the shit that broke down after firing the rail gun and the ship would be dead in the water for 30 minutes before they were even able to steer the ship. I think he said that anything with sufficient mass could be used as a projectile and that they didn't even have to hit the ship to do damage as long as it was close enough.
I should have asked him more question.

Apologies for being unable to parse your sentence; which ship broke down, the ship that fired the projectile, or the ship that was being fired at?

archive.is/q3vb0

archive.is/ATJxC

The next course of action (besides insulating the rail gun mechanism to prevent waterlogging) should be to miniaturize the weapon.
Imagine one small enough to be carried by a drone.
Now imagine a squadron of railgun-equipped drones.

…Okay, that's just a teensy bit worrying now.

The ship that fired the projectile. He also said it takes too damn long to charge the thing up to get it to the required amount of power needed to launch the projectile properly.
I should give him a call. He's in japan right now and has about a 2 years left before his 5 year contract is up.

Almost like pottery.
Also, that TGG article was a fun read, although I'm wondering why just the article archive was posted rather than the bare link.

Thanks for clarification.

A nuclear-powered ship can't handle the drain from a railgun? They had to rewire several parts of the ship? Jesus. That's some serious amperage going through that system.
But it even needed a charge system on top of that, what the fuck kind of capacitors were wired to it?

Is it bad I can't enjoy anything without a zing?
See the ESA & their "Games cure ADHD" etc. stuff.
Well that's the gist of unwinding.
I'm wondering how that hasn't backfired into other terms like "Fake News" did.

At least get the dimensions right.

LLAAALAAAAA, FILL-ER UP!!!

Where is the pic of Klepek's(?) tweet where he says "Bartender, keep pouring" (or something like that and someone tells him that Denton won't be paying for it.

Done :^)

Whoopsies

I'm not sure if you're memeing user.

WHO WOULD GUESS?

I'll be honest, I'm a bit lost

That animated gif is probably more than 10 years old.

archive.is/YGAvT
archive.is/XDVvc
archive.is/l2z92

its a true treasure

CUCK DEV CUCK DEV YOU NEVER FOOLED ME

archive.is/dQUo8

Better yet, have the archive which is a year old.
archive.is/c9iVF

And there goes his Tumblr support.

how come his computer hasn't exploded from the bloated mess that his feature creep game is

When can this guy just go away

Also reminder he tried to rip off Galko

How low can Cuck-Dev go?

Orgies just don't report themselves, you know.

This isn't the first time, and it won't be the last.

cuck dev will never EVER be a true art thief

reminder he adds shit from new games cause he can't think of original shit.

Anyone feel sick that Trump bent the knee for Saudi Arabia.

inb4 he puts a Tanya-ripoff in his game

fuck off fag

OH SHIT THIS REMINDS ME

I SAW THIS ON PSN

Doesn't this look familiar?
archive.is/sSeTO
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/anime-girl-kaori-3d-dynamic-thene/cid=UP2131-CUSA01736_00-DP3DANIMEKAOR17D

Don't answer the bait, we already discussed it earlier in the thread.

As I'd expect from someone so desperate for people to like him

Cuck Dev never fooled me.

How does this guy manage to fuck up this bad over and over again?

He go like this, desperate to get into the "in-crowd", so bad.

They're both using stock assets user. Reminder that cuckdev "plans to replace the stock assets later", but likely never will, or will steal someone else's assets to do it.

You guys would be most concerned about this.
But isn't archive.is down?

He never will now that he has begun making more characters in the same style. Since he's using stock free to use character assets, I look forward to the day when someone else makes a successful game using the same character and he spergs out that they are copying his style or something.

nope
go away cuck dev

Here's your (2) then.
I try using the archiver site and every time the page never loads and I get taken to Cloudflare.

Jack made me cry

Works on my end, archiving and viewing.

Jesus fucking Christ, YanDev.

He finally got back to the past but at what cost?

New season announcement when?

I knew it was gonna be a bittersweet ending

What the hell?
Why the fuck can't I go to the site then?

Why couldn't Gendy just of given a happy ending?

thought you guys would like this.

How did you not see sad coming tho?
True, I expected it just being making the choice between past and future harder but this is another level. How can he beat her without killing her, unless killing her is his last test
Maybe thats why Buddha was in his spirit quest, let go of your earthly needs,… kill your waifu.

archive.is/ZjszQ

a.uguu.se/abAZULZxfKrl.mp4

If you meet Buddha on the road, kill him. Unfortunate how atheists take this to mean literally.

twitter.com/RealestHusbando/status/866052321834188800

So Bob being a complete retard is evil by his logic?

(Checked) 'Sup, Stan?

BOB CONFIRMED FOR SUPERVILLAN!!!!!

Not seeing anything from twitter search or his timeline, so I have assume that's a bad shoop. The twitterfag should've posted an archive.

I am seeing this, however, so there's that.
archive.fo/1vuVL

Congrats Blobbo, you've thought up a wonderful and prescient idea on human nature….

…about 375 years AFTER the philosophers had the same thought for you.

I barely watch Samurai Jack, I never watched the show when it was on CN, am watching the older seasons online, and I've only seen clips of season 5, but I know that ending is bullshit. Why did Genndy chose to take the ending of Gurren Lagann and not give Jack a bittersweet ending that made sense?

ah fuck, I've been duped.

I'ts fucking saturday, I meant the simple Buddha, not this 2deep4u shit, I'm drunk, almost a whole bottle of Kraken, I cant keep my eyes straight let alone think straight since the alc is draining water from my brain and making it stick to my skull.
What is your point? I just wanted to talk about jack. It's either Jack or Pone and /pone/ is a shithole judging from the drawthread.

They should of made it this, Jack didn't get back to the past but he at least had Ashi and the others or Jack goes back to the past has Ashi but loses everyone he saves.

That's rich, coming from Mr. "No bad tactics, only bad target–What? That's a dick philosophy? NO IT ISN'T, IT'S A NORMAL ENOUGH PHRASE THAT I CAN SELL IT ON A T-SHIRT, YOU FUCKING NAZIS!"

N-Nice…
It's kind of funny that it fits the scene considering that looking at the card now, I made a mistake with the alignment just like how his card has bad taste.
I can't find a template size

Or have Ashi sacrifice herself to takedown Aku in the future and then as she dies, she opens a time portal forcefully sending Jack to the past.

Except that Nintendo hasn't been this chop happy since the SNES days. They pretty much cut that shit out in the N64 when they wanted to reach a more adult audience to try and compete with Playstation. From like 1997-2015 or so, Nintendo didn't do a whole lot of censorship. They published shit like Conker and Eternal Darkness, and was the only system to have the uncut version of BMX XXX. Anyone who says "It's always been like this" is ignoring a nearly 20 year period where it wasn't.

One of these days these assholes are going to start a Civil War. And when they lose because every single group they send out of the cities gets bushwhacked and their only monetary income comes from poorly written trannycode that barely functions and shitty YouTube videos filled to the brim with their low brow, poorly thought out hysteria-filled propaganda, they'll be completely annihilated because they don't grow food, they don't know how to live anywhere but a city, the concept of hunting is inhumane barbarism to them goes against their privileged "waste whatever you like" lifestyle.
Sound familiar? We get ignored constantly by their media machine, we don't live out their technophiliac lifestyle of constantly buying new crap because it's new, seeking solitude and comfort in a hobby instead of using it as another point to push bullshit, and even Heaven can't save them if we lose a second home to their unique brand degeneracy.
also does anyone have the updated four-panel comic of Erin crying over a breakup? I forgot to save it and I only have two versions of the three panel iteration

archive.is/SwZep
(Disregard the fact that this is from The "Moral" Guardian)

Thank you, user.

WOW, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

Facebook, twitter and tumblr are places where no matter what thought cross your mind, people will agree with you.

Don't wanna take your meds for any condition really? People will cheer you on.

Wanna do something horrible to your boyfriend/girlfriend or his possessions? People will cheer you on.

You're back home, safe from the bullies, THINK AGAIN, they found your facebook.

Facebook, tumblr and Twitter are the worst things to happen to the human race, they stole our future.

You're my friend now and I value your opinion.

That took them 10 years to realize that. Damage is already done.

Remember to take breaks.

Fellas, this is gonna be fun!

ARCHIVES OR FUCK OFF

You're sure that's not just a difference of timezones correct?

twitter.com/CHSommers/status/866160293616996352

This fellow gets it.
DF twin gyates when?

Even then, they still could have learned that lesson from MySpace.

ARCHIVES, NOT LINKS

ugh

Bull fucking shit tonami aired uncut dragonballz, naruto was also uncensored out side of language( what hell being changed to what the devil), hell I remember they aired that one naruto filler were fake kabuto ripped his own heart out. Sanji's cigarette shouldn't have been censored by cn/toonami, these fags obviously didn't grow up in the 90's or they would have remember the shit toonami was able to get away with.

Archives would be worthless if the chain is not complete. They'll still go at it, just wait.

Still a tool, but Based Mom retweeting those corrupt cuckservatives at the Reagan Battalion who are friends with McMuffin, damn it.

Who are these people?

Destiny? He's your typical male feminist who got a severe case of messiah complex.

twitter.com/CHSommers/status/866163033218920448

Destiny's a complete sperg who likes to challenge people to "debate," only to Gish Gallop all over the place, ragequit when he gets called out, and cry about how he totally didn't lose while screaming at Reddit comments on a Twitch stream.

My old twitter account from early GG was unfollowed from her. I have no idea when that happened. Fucking twitter

Surprisingly fun for a little bit.
Last one is okay too.
how do you save entire flash games

Fuck it, I'll do it myself.
archive.fo/ooweP
archive.fo/0e3H9

archive.fo/6PwjL
archive.fo/6PwjL

By the way…
BAKER?

Just for the fuck of it, I'll bake.
Tentative title is Back to the Past Edition.
Any changes to be made?

AWAKEN MY BAKERS!

True slavs need no bread, they can live in the woods, making mushroom meat stew.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/866169054913904644

Use this for the OP

People are freaking out about this ending. It's a little lackluster, but they only had ten eps to wrap it up.

Done and done. Anything else?

BASED JUDGES HOLY FUCK

The 4kids One Piece was originally edited to meet Saturday morning standards as that's where it aired at first. I also think you're remembering Toonami through some rose colored glasses, as they never allowed smoking. They went to a lot of effort to make sure all the cigarettes and cigars were edited out of Big O, and had to completely change a fight in Yuyu Hakusho where one played a crucial role. DBZ also only aired uncut on The Midnight Run, never on Toonami proper (altough the edits did lessen when Toonami moved from the weekday after school slot to the Saturday prime time one). If you want actual reasons why a lot of the censorship made to One Piece (and Yu-Gi-Oh too for that matter) was bullshit, compare what was taken out of it to what 4kids' Ninja Turtles cartoon was able to get away with. They both aired on 4kids' Saturday morning block, yet TMNT had some pretty violent and disturbing things.

Maybe we should add the OPs for E3 e3countdown.com/

And reminder, 20 days to go

I can't think of anything at the moment & I need about a few days for planning on getting the ESA stuff going.

Good idea for whoever's making OC for E3, like .

I won't lie, I was almost expecting the animation team to color the tribe a (dark) shade of brown to appease Tumblr. Glad they didn't, but still.

Funny thing, Genndy never had a definite ending for Samurai Jack. All of the stories were self-contained most of the time, the entire retcons for the last season though, wew.

I like how madman Genndy managed to piss everyone off, top kek.

Is it me, or do Gennedy's projects give off a sort of "ass-man" vibe?

He sure does show it on every show he's ever created or involved with.

Since we'er shitposting, my ara folder is painfully understocked.

I mean when you fill it with ponies instead of aras, that's to be expected.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

Holy fucking shit, the gall of this faggot

She's not a fan of Trump but handles it far better then the likes of Cathy young, who went full crazy from Trump Derangement Syndrome

You've posted like 4 ponies, stop

Sorry I missed this post. My general strategy is to visit pages with old games that have no DRM, then right-clicking, then clicking on "View Page Info", then Media, and finally clicking on the .swf file I want to save and hitting "Save As… ".

Hmm, what if someone does both, make useful OC, and 2hu bizxard as an exercise. Watdo.jpg
rhetorical question

Did I, im pretty drunk.

Kill yourself.

You can easily check the time website for the covers:
content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,20111205,00.html
content.time.com/time/covers/europe/0,16641,20111205,00.html

Which show release on the same date. And while I can't right away find that the first one is the US cover, the second one has europe in the URL, so you can know its the european version (you can change it to asia to see the same asian version).

Yes sources should be in the image whenever possible, but sometimes they aren't that hard to verify.