Uncommon Time Thread

A discussion of it came up on a different board so now I'm looking for pictures, videos, and other archives of Holla Forums's look into the twisted mind of a tumblrina and coming out with the perfect waifu.

Post anything you may have gotten from the generals that were popular about a year ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCBdfIWk63bH_Bh1BI0bSE-Q/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0
youtube.com/watch?v=lLkddjhXz2s
hitbox.tv/Lolioasis/videos
archive.is/kjfZg
pastebin.com/Y0Jw8ZGX
feralphoenix.tumblr.com/post/142525780314/i-had-fun-doing-these-for-my-grown-up-undertale
mega.nz/#!4BNmFYbA!qEMpilmdvdnUwdBQ2K62XJclBv15zDfz_EweOcauDIw
boomeyer.tumblr.com/post/64245504803/do-yourself-a-favor-learn-to-code-heres-how
pad.riseup.net/p/Teagan's_Quest
hitbox.tv/Thassil/videos
archive.is/csJmX
archiveofourown.org/works/4668638
archiveofourown.org/works/6492490/chapters/14861239
archive.is/rxWlG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy fuck that was brutal

Where did the time go, Holla Forums?

So, this is an RPG Maker game by a tunblrina or something right?

i don't know
nobody knows

everything went to shit, like 4or 5 moths ago we used to had around 4000 users just on Holla Forums

now its around 2200-2500, and anything below the first 10 boards its a ghost town

yeah, but Teagan time was the only good thing out of it

That was beautiful.

Yes. Basically, tumblr person makes game, it's basically a generic RPGMaker game, but a top tier waifu named Teagan comes out of it, causing Holla Forums to play/watch livestreams of it.

In short, the game calls Teagan an "abuser" and a bad person, despite being the only competent person in the party and basically being the main character's protector, and spend the rest of the game being abused by said main character after getting the crap kicked out of her for leaving the party.

It's an interesting insight into the morality of a tumblr creator and how they can somehow create a perfect character that they deem evil.

Anyone got a link the streams?

or at least something I can watch without streaming

If you have the time, I believe the guy who did the livestreaming loaded them up onto youtube. I'll see if I can find them.

Found some of them. They probably have the rest on a streamer site somewhere, but you'll have to hunt those down yourself.

youtube.com/channel/UCBdfIWk63bH_Bh1BI0bSE-Q/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

Please tell me those threads are archived somewhere. Please…

wew thanks

Here's the (possible) source of the webm, in case you wanted to read chat.
youtube.com/watch?v=lLkddjhXz2s

I believe this is the recordings as well

Dumpan all of the reaction images I made during the funtimes

Featuring some crowd favorites

Wait, who's the tranny again?

I think it is blonde… I think

Aw fuck, I saw the threads when this first happened but I just thought people were being novel. I didn't realize Teagan was this awesome.

Is there any stuff from after? I mean, from when they turn on her?

My only regret is not making more Teagans

Nyet. Blondie is a crossdresser with magic AIDS, not a tranny. I don't think any of them are to be honest. Closest would be the wormslut, who is a"they", though that implies a hivemind (or multiple personality disorder) rather than transfaggotry.

oops, I posted on wrong thread and didn't see this one
copy-paste

Here's the gold mine
Got the old thread also just in case.
archive.is/kjfZg

Because with 8archive.moe being dead, it's impossible to search for it without archiving and saving a thread.

You're a saint, user. I figured that the archives were gone and that we'd be only left with memories.

tfw i'll never get anonymous agony file 2

Only if someone also saved those first threads also… Oh well, it was a blast

Still, I'm annoyed that 8archive.moe isn't fixed yet. What the hell are these people even doing?

Someone has the full quote as to why everyone but teagan is fags

Hell, anything below the first 5 is pretty fucking empty most of the time

Yep, definitely a Tumblr game.

This is probably what you're looking for.

pastebin.com/Y0Jw8ZGX

This is probably the thing you're looking for.

pastebin.com/Y0Jw8ZGX

Tell me about the other party members. Why are they so shit?

Amazing that someone could come up with such a good character by accident and then try portray her as "bad"

It's seems to be kind of a theme, the thread that spawned this one:
Is for the comic "Dumbing of age" by David Willis.
Pics are an example of the "villain" being more reasonable than the "protagonist."

Isn't Teagan supposed to be based on a real person? Amazing someone could hate such a good person so much they'd make a copy of them in their game to serve as their slavish 'best friend' and punching bag

So, are we going to have another stream? I can't believe it's been a year already

JUST FUCK ALREADY

No, we found out that she wasn't based on a real person when a former friend of the author (emphasis on the word 'former') showed up to chat for a little while. Teagan might have bits and pieces of personality from various people the author knows in life and dislikes, but she's not based on any single person.

Teagan's notes in the dev room said that her core character concept is 'that one friend who always insists on having things done their way, even when they're wrong', or something to that effect. Of course, the author failed miserably when it came to actually showing that Teagan was wrong, so she wound up becoming best girl instead.

What about the other faggots in the party?

Unimportant and bland

I missed the Uncommon Time threads but if Teagan is anything like my role model from this comic, then I need to know the least painful way to get the Uncommon Time experience.

Aw, but I wanna hear you rage at them!

Well, there's the retard loli who I don't remember what was wrong with her. There's the trap, who seems to somehow be pretty sensible in like one situation, but really mostly falls in line with everybody except Teagan. Then there's the hive, who has no character except "they". Also there's Alto, who's a dumb cunt. That's what I took away from the experience at least.

On the subject of Teagan, does anyone know some good "best friend" characters in video games? I don't think anyone can really compete with Teagan, but I'd be interested in seeing other characters with a similar role.

If the author hasn't fixed the game to prevent it yet, you can just download the game file from her tumblr page or wherever, open it up in RPGmaker VX, and then set all the playable characters to have maxed-out stats, removing the need to grind retarded amounts in order to get past the boring, un-fun fights, since you'll be strong enough at any level to one-shot almost any enemy in the game.

Alternately, since they already did that for the previous run-throughs, some user who was here one of the last two times might have an edited file of the game saved somewhere for you.

For maximum enjoyment, livestream it somewhere and invite a bunch of people in to make fun of the game along with you. That's really the only way to derive any sort of actual enjoyment from this trainwreck.

Suikoden 2
Suikoden 1

immediately comes to mind

Tales of Vesperia

Eric Sparrow is the best friend anyone could ever have in a game.

Persona 3's Bropei and Persona 4's Brosuke.

Suikoden 2, definitely. I'd say Gremio in S1 was more like pic related.

So, what is the context of the webm? Because it just looks like that Teagan bitch was just being a cunt.

see

The plot of the game is basically this if I remember correctly - Alto the SJW protagonist is supposed to perform World Tuning, which is a really complicated ritual to calm some elemental spirits or some shit like that but it basically amounts to "play some music here and don't fuck up".

She and her best friend Teagan wander around collecting enough party members and EXP to do that stuff because literally everything is after her hide for some reason and after getting enough party members that are SJW enough (one is a trap, other kills herself in one ending for no reason) they go to the place and then they try to save the world.

And then they fail since they're too fucking incompetent. Which is expected since they're SJW. Teagan happens to be the only one with common sense in the madhouse, hence the webm.

Teagan Quest with memes when

How popular was this turd on tumblr?

I don't go there, but I heard that like 300-500 people downloaded the demo.

see this

Looked up Suikoden 2, and it looks like a really solid recommendation. I'll have to check it out.

Maybe Lazarus from Monster Girl Quest also counts?

I couldn't find much at a cursory glance, due to the difficulties involved in working with tumblr's shitty search interface, but it appears that FeralPhoenix still posts occasional things related to Uncommon Time, like pic-related.

Also, in a move that I'm sure will surprise no one, she seems to have gotten into Undertale.

Hnnnnnnngh…

Your sacrifice is well appreciated.

Like attracts like after all.

Now thousands of tumblrtards will try to ape it. I don't know whether to look forward to their bumbling ineptitude or dread what they'll shit out.

Look on the bright side, they will provide more entertainment than the fucking shitfest of 2spooky4u Unity walking simulator horror games.

I'd rather have absence of a crappy RPGMaker game than shitty memes, thank you very much.

tumblr is good for a laugh and not much else. Might as well let them unleash their "creative" urges on OC, rather than having them shit up something humans like.

And I'd rather have more RTS games with an actual campaign instead of all the worthless shit we are getting recently, but we can't have all we wish for. And let's be honest, the whole Unity horror games shitfest is a shitty meme as well.

The power of dubs and trips compels me, I'll be shutting the fuck up.

The page I found that character sheet on also had sheets for the rest of the main party in Uncommon Time, so have a little cancer to cancel out that heart palpitation.

feralphoenix.tumblr.com/post/142525780314/i-had-fun-doing-these-for-my-grown-up-undertale

You're a mean one, Mr. Dubs.

WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS MEAN?

The alignment axis was a mistake.

Did the creator of the game make these? Because holy shit, none of that is ever shown in the game.

Alto had training to play her cello, but I wouldn't call that exercise or even study. For someone who is supposedly so wise and so well educated, she sure as fuck doesn't know anything or even have common fucking sense.

Actually, wasn't it supposed to be a plot point that she doesn't know anything because the only real education she was given was how to play the song to save the world?

I did not think anons here would remember this. Good thing I still have all my music files from Teagan's Quest for when I resume for real, since I have a job, another project to make music on, and many other obligations, which meant something had to give. Also, even if Teagan's Quest is never finished, at least I got some decent songs out of it that I might remake down the road to something better.

And she fucks even that one up? And this is who tumblr wants the audience to cheer for?

Right, it's the one thing she's been training to do for her entire life, and really the ONLY thing she'd ever need to do in her life besides have a child to continue the bloodline.

She is from one of the richest noble families in her country (possibly the world), she is literally in want of nothing, and the only thing the world really asks of her family is to NOT FUCK UP THE SONG TO SAVE THE WORLD.

Of course, that's too hard for our main character, because deep down she wanted the world to be destroyed or some shit because mommy and daddy were too hard on her.

Yeah, fucking assholes, why did they bully her so hard, not like their lives depended on it… oh wait.

Does this Teagan person at least scream at her about having only one job?

Not in canon, but in our hearts…

if someone can find an effort-less version of this game (like, with all the rpgmaker runtimes and edited saves and shit) i'll happily sit through this shitty game. fuck me. i need something to drink to.

I see… I read the pastebin and it justifies her reaction yet she keeps being a bitching little shit even if she was totally right.

So, a tumblr game I see.

She does go ballistic when they fuck it up. It's delightful.

I got the game with the saves (although I don't remember if it had the hacked stats or not since I haven't touched it in ages). I will give you a link to it once it finishes uploading.

Better yet:

Why isn't she the main character again? It would be pretty fun to play a jRPG where the protagonist is the only straight man of the bunch, while the rest are the typical snowflake misfits.

I assume it is a she, right?

Teagan is a girl, and she isn't the main character because Feral Phoenix hates her.

Goddam wheels i did the captcha 6 hours ago, what the fuck.

Ok, I got the game, and it is at
mega.nz/#!4BNmFYbA!qEMpilmdvdnUwdBQ2K62XJclBv15zDfz_EweOcauDIw

Have "fun"!

It's honestly surprising 8ch still has any users.

you are a cool person. now to figure out a streaming service or somethigm

Where else are we gonna go? This place is the end of the line.

I recommend Hitbox and Open Broadcaster Software

you are a cool person for uploading such a big, shitty game. I sing your prasies faggot

sure. i'll look into them. it's dead hours now anyways so i might just leave this 'tilll another day. or i might not. we'll see

Thanks for the praise. I am glad to be of use, since I am permanently bound to this shitty game until Teagan's Quest is made.

8ch/v/ should honestly get together and make its own rpgmaker game. Its fucking easy to use, even noeffort faggots can manage it.

Collaborations always suck. Just make one yourself user. It wouldn't be the first time its been done.

That would be neat, but I am bound to Teagan's Quest as well as 7th Stand User 2 (even if I am taking a break from the former at the moment), so I wouldn't be able to join at the moment.

OKAY FINE MAYBE I WILL

I didn't mean literally 80 people have to make the same game, it would just be cool to see some anons try and make some memegame in rpgmaker, even if nothing much comes of it.

Yeah, I could see that happening. The classes would be Nigger, Cuck and Jew. The money would called Shekels.

The game would be called "Hitler was Right: Trump 2020"

I've been told this is a good way to learn how to code. Sorry for the tumblr link, but that's where it is.

boomeyer.tumblr.com/post/64245504803/do-yourself-a-favor-learn-to-code-heres-how

In the year of our Lord 2030 the three cucked magi travel the blighted, post apocalyptic landscape of Eurabia in search of the fabled messiah that is to be reborn and their own repentance for the sins they have committed against their race.

pad.riseup.net/p/Teagan's_Quest

Speaking of that, what's its present state? If it were completed, is there still enough interest in UT on Tumblr for significant triggering to occur if it's finished?

What's there to talk about? Unless Teagan's Quest is being worked on, then we have little reason to discuss this game further.

One of the streamers named LoliOasis tried to revive it and made a Skype group for it, but it has been dormant for a bit. Meanwhile, the link you posted was the old version that hasn't been touch in quite some time.

aw fuck I knew I should've saved the "fixed" version I made.

In one end, she exterminates all life by freezing the planet because she was upset over having double-jointed wrists. Bitch is fucking insane.

>tfw was one of the madmen ideafags who contributed to this thing
how fast the time flies

Wait. Who the fuck is chantel and why are there attacks named as "her ultimate"

Also reminder that for whatever reason half of teagan's moves have japanese "translations" in the notes

The programmers (myself and another) have had some personal life roadblocks recently, so progress had been stalled, but it's still on, as far as we're concerned.

Ok, I have been busy with finishing a certain group of songs for 7th Stand User 2, but I will still continue with Teagan's Quest. In fact, I just realized there was a Sound Gallery in Uncommon Time (I thought there was only a CG Gallery in the game.) and I am taking a listen through that in hopes of making subtle references to it.

You mean by referencing leitmotifs? Doesn't UT use all default RPG Maker songs?

Holy shit, Teagen is one brutal motherfucker.
Too bad I never got to see the stream since I'm in a different time zone.

At least I can play it myself thanks to even though the whole thing is probably complete garbage.

No, there are some classical songs like Winter No.1 Allegro Non Molto from Vivaldi's Four Seasons and some songs from some Japanese composers like Hagall.

Oh, cool. I guess I never noticed, since most of our interactions with the game have had YouTube links blaring over it.

That's understandable. Not only that, but she got a composer to write the music to Ending I, which surprises me.

Teagan is, in fact, a girl. And she is not the main character because the dev, being a tumblr user, is so condolescent with everyone that isn't herself that is unable to understand that anyone being harsh can be also right.

Take for example that one scene, Teagan is being a complete asshole with everyone, but she is ultimately right; everything they did so far was lingering around doing bullshit which got a lot of people killed because they were too affraid of being seen as bad people.
It's the perfect example of why around 2050 we are fucked, we need to kill 40% of the world population right now if we want to survive as a species or else we'll run out of supplies and space by 2050, forcing us to either colonize mars or succumb to the millions of new diseases that will show up; in both cases, more people will die. But nobody is doing shit because everyone is too affraid to be seen as the genocidal maniac that killed off 2,971,701,703 people.

Meanwhile, there's tons of land in places like Russia (harsh climate) and Africa (need to remove niggers first). It's not a matter of getting the birthrates low and colonizing Mars, it's a matter of getting people out and adjusting the birthrates, although the conclusion is the same that you have reached, politics are at fault. Sage for going off-topic.

Meanwhile there's tons of land in places like Russia (harsh climate) and Africa (need to remove niggers first). It's not a matter of making up WW3/nuking everybody and colonizing Mars, it's a matter of getting people out and adjusting the birthrates, although the conclusion is the same that you have reached, politics are at fault. Sage for going off-topic.

You're a fucking retard.

We do need to kill off a large chunk of humanity, but not because we're going to run out of resources to support the population. We need to do it because turd worlders, even the relatively intelligent ones like chinks and pajeets, turn every place they inhabit into a disgusting hellscape. Their populations are booming and they're trying to spread to the parts of the world that are relatively intact, and this must be stopped.

How badly did the tumblrina respond to the mocking we laid on this game?

As much as I remember, she went into complete private and silent for a while

I used to believe in Malthusian catastrophe as well. But after reading some recent UN projections, except for the absolute worst-case scenario, global population even in 3rd-world nations are projected to peak at about 9-11 billion by 2100, possibly even as soon as 2050, and then start dropping.

So cool your tits.

Disappointing. I was hoping for a meltdown of some sort. Guess she was smart enough to not make the fire rise.

That probably doesn't take into account all the mudslimes they're letting into Europe, who will feed off of welfare and have like 6 children each.

Stop being a faggot and make your own seven kids then.

Immigrants actually have lower fertility than their compatriots in the old country, especially after one or two generations. They outbreed the natives for a while, sure, but on the global level, it decreases total population growth.

One of the big things that gets me is that Alto is listed as 'might have autism, lol', even though she literally has none of the traits associated with it. More of tumblr's inane fetishizing of mental illnesses, I suppose.

And yet Teagan, who is listed as having no psychological disorders whatsoever, is the one with the extreme hyper-focus on a single area of interest and poor social skills.

Or we could just not let them in and not turn our countries to shit in a breeding war with muds.
That seems like the better course of action.

I think that has to do with the "wisdom" factor. Plus Teagan's foci are physically based anyhow.

I doubt it, only 8/v/ seemed to care enough about it and didn't seem like a good number of people gave a wet fart to this overall.

If I didn't have to take care of my own shit and work I probably'd have done something on the whole TONE DEATH thing already (yeah that was me).

Best of luck, mate.

I should've looked at these threads and streams when they first popped up, because I have little interest in playing any RPG Maker game, especially one by a confirmed SJW. Are all the endings worth it at least, or just the one with Teagan shitting all over everyone?

So it's actually canon that Alto is only using and manipulating Teagan. What a bitch.

what a cruel fate….

A cosmic horror of sorts

being the only sane being in a sjw game

>the story follows these misfits as they manage to fuck up saving the world and then blame it on teagan for telling them they fucked up and why. The story is mostly uninteresting with "BUT ITS ALL MUSIC THEMED LOOKED HOW QUIRKY AND WEIRD" and they explore a country that is basically futuristic/fantasy Sweden, with forced hormone therapy, cucksheds, and all.
At first I thought the main problem was the insane plot and characters, the focus on comical Holla Forums-tier "rape everyone, burn everything" sadism against UT's world in the Teagan's Quest outlines was unwarranted, but then I read through the archived old thread. Just how ridiculous is this game's setting?

Idiots

Why would that be allowed though
I know that dumbass normalfags who are in charge of choosing who can get in each dorm will go the path of political correctness
Why though, just why
Why is this possible, how could our society have fucked up so hard that men = women if they say so
How long until it's openly accepted if someone is transracial and fills the minority points in a companys hires

Actual women think trannies are fucked up just like everyone else does

Even most of the ones who pretend to be pro-trans in order to get them Progressive Points™ don't actually want to have to take a shit with a mentally-ill man in a dress jerking off in the stall next to them

Kinda want to make a post-apocalyptic sequel taking place in the ice age where the lands are littered with glam-rock themed bandit clans warring over precious resources, but I know I'd lose focus

I'm transnigger and I find your bigoted statements extremely problematic.

Hey anons, second streamer here.
Glad to see so many people remember Uncommon Time, and so many new anons getting to enjoy it for the first time.
LoliOasis and I streamed the game, and we both have recordings if y'all wanna check them out.
Loli was the first streamer, so he should get most of the credit. Unfortunately, he forgot to turn on stream recordings until half-way through the game, so that's where I came in. After he finished the game I offered to play through it again and record everything from the start. Alto Also, because I felt like one-upping Loli I added the chat into the stream.
hitbox.tv/Thassil/videos
I plan on streaming the game again on the one year anniversery of Holla Forums discovering the game, August 11. Don't know if Loli is gonna be doing anything special. Yo Loli, if you are gonna do something could you post in the thread? I wouldn't want to step on your toes or anything. I also hope you still have the hacked versions by Polyp. If not, I still have it and I can send it to you or something. Wouldn't want to grind for fucking hours again in that first dungeon.

Fun fact, by the way: if memory serves correctly, the total amount of viewed hours combined for both me and Loli amounted to over 2200 man-hours. Almost 100 days worth of watching for this game.
top wew

Do it, losing focus simply means that it will take longer, which means that you get to listen to glam rock bands for longer, while making a thing.

Not a giant fan of glam rock myself, but I would be interested in your setting.

I'm not even into glam-rock myself, I just think it'd be a good setpiece for something like The Warriors but with dumb fucking tumblr anime RPG maker memes

Go plan this out right now.

Thank you blessed user, I feel must thank you for your sacrifice of time to play this game.
Also, I love your second pic, truly the best end Teagan could never have imagined.

By the end of Loli's stream I was so thoroughly broken that I actually enjoyed playing through it again.
It was not a sacrifice to play it, it was a blessing.

Kept us waiting.

Also did Loli ever get Smoothie Time?

oh yes

If anybody's actually going to go through with something like that, I found some character notes that should be helpful for getting Teagan's characterization right.

archive.is/csJmX

Some of her little quirks include:

>FeralPhoenix totally likes Teagan, guys, honest! She likes Teagan because of all the ways Teagan reminds her of herself! Or rather, of the person FeralPhoenix used to be before she became a tumblrette, and of the ways in which they both (supposedly) overcame their 'personal flaws' and 'became not-awful people'.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

I'm touched.

Could someone post some of this good stuff? Like a video of Tengan apolgizing and getting told off?

I'd say that Devil Survivor's Atsubro would be a better Atlus recommendation. Bro sticks with you no matter what you do. Also, checked

Africa alone is projected to have 5.6 billion by 2100.

Playing through it felt so much better than simply watching a webum could ever make me feel. Should I stop now and savour the shitshow? Does it get any better? My party just disbanded.

Why does 2 come to mind before 1?

True, but this is compensated for by Asia finally cooling off, and the already decelerating population growth in other continents. If anything, I think the super high growth models for Africa indicate an even lower maximum population, if the Asian projections are at all accurate.

Gather your other lost party members and then go to get back Teagan. She's going to fight you, and you need to deliberately lose to her.

Then sit back and enjoy the best ending in the game.

How the hell is Africa going to have 5.6 billion when more than half of them are already starving? How will the starving population increase when they're already dying from no food?

You're just a retard repeating what you've heard without giving it any actual thought.

Wait, that's a girl?

Assuming nothing unexpected happens…

like that, yeah.

you're insane

Well I'm glad someone has those hacked versions.
I deleted that shit off my hard drive once I gave it to Loli

oh right actually, I remember I either fucked alto's stats or something, so the solo alto fight's actually really hard. I actually don't remember what I did though.
Every other character should have maxed out attack stats from the word go IIRC.

Can someone please explain what they're actually saying? I don't speak tranny.

Only the skating girl is a tranny.

Mary is trying to study, the tranny is being a dick. Mary stops him, so he starts making nocie to, again, stop her from studying. In order to deal with this problem, mary in a clever manner points out that the tranny is in fact a mentally ill man. This is the worst thing you can ever do.

To protect the tranny, another of the MCs, the corrupt RA, comes to the rescue. She threatens to go snitch to the diversity office, but Mary has dirt on her and her corruption, and manages to scare her away.

Trannies are fucking little children, who need help to stand up against a girl on their own. Therefore not sacrificing your career in order to punish anyone who insults a tranny is a grave offence. Because of this, the tranny goes and shames the RA for not sticking up for him. This is the moral of the comic.

should perhaps say

I thought it was that she and Teagan don't fuck up but it's all the other amateurs that do.

I still need to figure out how to run 7th Stand User in Linux. The opensource RM2K engine crashes after the first boss, and running in Wine gives me awful as fuck fonts, last I remember.

No she legit just wants the world to end because her parents were hard on her. Literally something of world ending importance and she goes "UMM CHECK YOUR PRIV, IT'S MY SONG, I CAN NOT PLAY IF I WANT TO"

The retardation of these people never ceases to amuse me

It's later revealed that the skill of the players doesn't matter, and that the music is just a way to get them all synced up so that they can take some of the strain off of Alto while she goes about the actual task of retuning the world. What matters is how well they connect to Alto, in other words.

It's also revealed that everyone else's musical fuckups weren't what caused the ritual to go wrong, but that instead, Alto fucked it up directly because, just as Teagan accused her of during the nuclear Teagan scene, she doesn't actually want to save the world, and is only on this journey because her parents told her she had to do it.

The ritual is literally the only reason she was even born in the first place, and she winds up being the one personally responsible for fucking it up.

It's a wonder you two are still alive after this clusterfuck. Enjoyed the show though, will watch again.

Loli cheat engine-ing through the first half of the game was great. It went fine until the worms boss

Holy shit.
I heard that Teagan was accidentally a great character but
Holy shit.

Wow, what an ingrate.

Was she justified in ripping up the sheet music? Other than that I didn't see her do nuffin wrong. Was the world that fucked up outside of the other protagonists? Because it seems teagan was the broken hero

The world, especially the people and those fucking fairies were fucked up.
A world where you have to respect sexual identities and PRONOUNS. Every person is like some maniac if competing with the title of "the most special person"

Fucking Hell, Teagan's family is the worst. Her brother decided to become A SEX WORKER. Teagan of course opposed it and then the entire family called her a dick and demanded an apology, for christ sake!

Every time, literally every fucking time when Teagan gave a reasonable and rational concern or advice, EVERYONE SAW HER AS SOME HITLER. And every time when Teagan went "I told you so" the only response that she got was "stop it, your hurting our fee-fees".

Yeah basically the world was turning into eternal winter and crops and shit were failing everywhere.
So all you had to do was go to the top of a tower and play a song and not fuck up.
And look what alto did

For the greatest good, make it so. That sounds amazing

What does filling in one option, circling in another, and then drawing an arrow between them mean?

Also:

Slytherin

It's nice to see the author know who's the actual good guy, but aren't Slytherin supposed to be clever?

Endchan, but it's not quite that bad here.

Started at the circle at the beginning of the story, but then altered to become the filled option by the end of it.

No, that's Ravenclaw. Slytherin are all about being ambitious. Often stupidly-so, in fact.

Alto's neither clever or ambitious though.
She falls in love with a trans* male colony of worms and she goes to her parents at the end to "Make them accept that she's a lesbian" when they had sex (like nerds) earlier

I feel for Teagan. She's stuck in a world of retards where she's the only sane person in the whole world.

I'm 180+ posts late, but I still want to marry Teagan, everyone else be damned.

I probably won't be able to catch any new streams this summer because I'm working and doing research this summer, but if I can't swing by, take care you meme loving fucks.

Come to think of it, Draco's two nitwit thugs weren't particularly ambitious, either. I get the feeling that, by the time the books happen, Slytherin has basically devolved into a clubhouse for the children of the rich and famous.

Which makes it an even better fit for Alto.

What got you in what class was retarded as shit.
Hufflepuff's condition was "to be good at finding things"
Also I guess ambition means you become a nazi because that's totally what happened to that entire thing.
I also never got how "We have a giant statue of '1488 gas the muggles race war now' in our lobby, somehow it didn't occur to anyone that we may be evil"

Incidentally, Meirin has Hufflepuff listed for the house she'd fit into.

Most wizards in the Harry Potter books aren't particularly bright.

Maybe that was added later.

WOW
NOW I SEE WHY THE GOOD ENDING IS LETTING TEAGAN KILL YOU

Like when they go to see Dumbledore's trial all the random people are just walking by it like "yup it's been here forever" I mean Ron's dad just waltzes on by that statue every day and his entire field is Muggle study.

I have no idea how to feel about this.

Can we just take Teagan wholesale and put her in a better game? Because we also need a new non-shit Mario-style RPG and more collectathon plaformers (at least Anton & Coolpecker might be finished someday and Yooka Laylee might not be shit) so we can kill 3 birds with one stone there.

Considering that she lives in a tumblr-created world, it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that Teagan has a black ancestor. But only a single one, and several generations back in the family tree, so that she can still be accused of being white.

>I'm 180+ posts late, but I still want to marry Teagan, everyone else be damned.

On a slightly-related note to this, FeralPhoenix appears to have only started listing Teagan as 'aromantic' (meaning lacking the ability to feel feelings of love or romance towards anyone) after she became Holla Forums's waifu.

There's also apparently some sort of 'modern-day AU' thing going on where time was deliberately taken out from describing how much everybody else loves Undertale to definitively state that Teagan refuses to play videogames.

We may not have gotten a public triggering when we first played Uncommon Time, but it certainly feels like we got a private one.

umm excuse me how are you in love with teagan, she didn't approve of them going to a whore house or her friend becoming a whore!
FUCKING SCUM

I never knew who she was before this thread, but I would very much like this to happen.

Give her the closure she deserves from her "best friend", let that entire world freeze and die, then put her somewhere sane. Somewhere her courage and strength would matter.

I'm thinking a classic dungeon crawler world. Somewhere that she could actually help lead a team that aren't all retards.

I'd be too, if I lived in this fucked up tumblr gender pronoun enforcement world that Teagan has to live in.

so she's british?

So a perfect woman?

I like Teagan already.

So she's an octoroon? Can she also use zaubers?

Maybe just giving her a different origin world, similar personality, and give her another friend to dig out of tight situations that actually appreciates her. I have some ideas, but it doesn't matter/

Also, in FeralPhoenix-land, Teagan being 'aro ace' means that she's got such a strong aversion to all things romantic or sexual that if she were to go to a movie and see the male and female lead share a romantic kiss, she would become super-triggered and storm out of the movie theater in disgust.

Of course, real world asexuality doesn't work that way, and in fact no sane person would ever act like that and one of Teagan's main character traits was being the only sane member of the cast, so that interpretation is obviously wrong.

Then again, considering that in FeralPhoenix-land, Teagan is also someone who is overly-concerned with the lack of representation of asexual people within fiction, in spite of the fact that she only ever reads fictional stories when pressured into it by her 'friends' and otherwise sticks exclusively to non-fiction… Well, I think that FeralPhoenix herself just has a tendency to project her own standards and expectations onto her characters, rather than sticking with consistent characterization for them.

Thank god for Death of the Author meaning that we can draw our own interpretations from the work, rather than having to stick to the vision that she's trying to force.

Irish, I think, but close enough.

Shit man, I wish I had friends that felt that deeply for me. It takes a special sort to strive so hard for someone else's sake.

How did the author of this game not get what they'd created?! I just don't understand. How can you look at what has been put out and decide "NO, TEAGAN IS EVIL!"

This is someone who according to the work itself strove to become the best at an art she held no interest in just so she could help a friend! I don't fucking get it!

I like to think they're fucking retarded.

I mean, I kinda am too, but at least I try to keep my retardation to myself. And have a better idea of how to make a video game and not a grindquest.

Well whatever the case, Teagan is the kind of character I fucking wish I could portray properly in the pnp games I play. Strong, feet firmly on the ground, kind enough to care about people before themselves but not afraid to fucking tell it straight.

And fuck the rest of the player party in that game. If I didn't know for a fact that the author intended Alto to be in the right, I'd almost argue that the plot was clever in having you be the villain.

My memory is a bit hazy and I missed parts of it so there's some telephone game going on, but Alto is figuratively (and I think if one boss is any indication literally) one of Alto's biggest antagonists.

I think it'd be better to just end things at the good ending where Teagan kills Alto and it continues with Teagan dealing with the end of the world or where she doesn't destroy the MacGuffin and tries to use it herself without Alto.

I read the summary linked earlier in the thread. Yeah, bitch is crazy and a fucking monster. But it's okay, user. See, she isn't rude about it like Teagan!

Rudeness is the epitome of evil, you know. Not knowing or caring about someone's pronouns or pointing out how it is actually a bad thing to fail the ritual to save the world is worse than actively sabotaging the ritual to save the world because of your feelings.

I WANT TO GENOCIDE SJWS WITH TEAGAN

He said Holla Forums not Holla Forums

Like a good little mary sue special snowflake OC, Contralto Cantabile is simultaneously the hero trying to save the world and the villain seeking to destroy it.

This is accomplished through the use of evil alternate personalities and gundam seed references.

And Dog Dicked Madoka

I think its because we didn't read the game straight.
"The word protagonist (from Ancient Greek πρωταγωνιστής (protagonistes), meaning "player of the first part, chief actor") has more than one definition which can be found in the dictionary. It is used notably in stories and forms of literature and culture that contain stories, which would include dramas, novels, operas and films. In those forms the definition may simply be the leading actor, or the principal character in the story. But in addition the word takes on more formalized definitions. For example, the protagonist, while still defined as a leading character, may also be defined as the character whose fate is most closely followed by the reader or audience, and who is opposed by a character known as the antagonist."
"An antagonist is used as a plot device, to set up conflicts, obstacles, or challenges for the protagonist."
Read straight Alto is the heroic protagonist.
When read straight Teagan serves as an antagonist.

When not read straight, Teagan can be the protagonist, with Alto as the antagonist.

Part of the SJW conditioning is that you are not supposed to look at thing any way other then the way you are told to look at things. The viewpoint of the group is assumed to be the "correct" viewpoint and any other viewpoint is wrong and must be corrected.

See, this right here is where I stop from calling it clever.

Clever would be Alto actively desiring an end to things, even if only so no further generations like her would be sired.

Clever is having her drop her happy girl disguise to reveal a harlot who has become tired of the status quo.

Clever is having her not only fail, but own up to the failure and kick the second half into an Apocalypse through which the player must push on until they can finally end the terror.

Evil Alternate Personality is not clever. It is trite and useless.

Also, something that sticks in my craw something fierce: "Forgiveness cannot be earned."

Bitch, WHAT?! You're gonna sit there and try to tell me that you should never try and let time heal your wounds?! That we should all just decide to hate eachother without any thought for the circumstances or bothering to give the other party a chance to explain themselves and reconcile?!

Fucking stupid, broken asshole.

Wait, was this all thought up after the game was released? Because if so, that's one massive fucking copout, even for a tumblard.

The same way they do now, subsisting on gibsmedats

apex wew laddie
Thanks for that, I needed the schadenfreude right now.

It just means that Teagan is telling even more white lies to children to ensure that she stays pure. For me.

Jokes on them, Teagan is still best girl.

Teagan confirmed for NBA Jam Gaiden 3?

Considering that one of Teagan's flaws listed in her profile was being 'classist', I think that one of her greater sins is apparently pointing out that Meirin is a spoiled rich girl.

Another of her sins is being self-righteous, which according to the dictionary definition is 'having or characterized by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior.'

Which sounds to me like bitches just can't stand that she's smarter and better at music than they are.

Speaking of FeralPhoenix's fanfiction, did you know that one of her friends wrote a story examining what the cast's favorite videogames would be? And that it was posted just after Holla Forums had a discussion about what Teagan's favorite videogame genre would be, where Holla Forums concluded that she would probably like rhythm games?

Lo and behold, in the story itself, Teagan really likes rhythm games. And Alto has the edgiest reason ever for liking to play Bayonetta. And Saki likes to play rpgmaker games, but would never deliberately play bad ones just to mock them, because only terrible people would do something like that.

archiveofourown.org/works/4668638

Top fucking kek.

Wonder if that was a direct message to us.

Don't know, she seems to be pure.

Please

It just keeps getting better and better, holy fucking shit. I don't have enough smug on my hard drive to describe how smug I am about this. Please tell me there's more.

Glorious Waifu Tier
Teagan

Almost Tolerable Tier
Saki

Annoying Cunt Tier
Aubrey
Meirin

Shit Tier
Actual shit

REMOVE Tier
Alto

From the fan fiction:

It's very possible. We certainly did enjoy that pain.

Exactly! This is my dream for a character like her.

Give her people who actually value and maybe even seek out her input! People that are strong, but not unfeeling. People that know the value of someone who is willing to tell the truth as they see it.

They don't have to be warm and cuddly. Hell, that would probably wear on her. Instead they have to be a team. People who have eachother's backs no matter what.

The stuff in the second post you linked is all direct plot points from the game itself. The last third of the game, specifically, and I believe it's also brought up that Alto knew all about it all along and just never bothered correcting everyone else's mistaken assumptions about the ritual because reasons.

You can click on the author's name to get to a page with a listing of their stories on it, but it's mostly just a bunch of dumb romance and character stuff.

Admittedly, I did see a story that was added in recently, and that was written by an anonymous author, but…

archiveofourown.org/works/6492490/chapters/14861239

…Well, let's just say that I have a sneaking suspicion it was written by someone on here.

Wait, so she lost her autism during the game?

See the little scribble to the right of it? That's supposed to be a question mark. One of the comments in Alto's notes in the dev room was basically 'Oh, and Alto might be autistic, lol! I don't really know for sure!'

Ah. I assumed that was a failed arrow.

Possibly Autistic, huh.

Yup, fuck the author of this game. Retard.

After reading that, I have a sneaking suspicion too.

Oh, and I should post this if no one else has.

This was the biggest reaction the chat had during either of the streams, outside of NUCLEAR Teagan.

It was the moment Teagan tries apologizing to Alto right before the final dungeon, and Alto says forgiveness can't be earned. I also remember a time Alto wakes up in bed after passing out to see that Teagan was waiting by her bedside, and when Teagan asks how she feels, Alto tells her to fuck off.

I am surprised no one on here has taken the assets and made a better game yet, I would but I can't be fucked to learn how to use rpgmaker.

If anyone here has the "fixed" version of the game I will begin work in my off time.
I really will. I'm a bit of a drawfag (Not very good but passable) and I know how to RPGmaker and make music.
I will set it after the Alto death end and have it be about Teagan assembling an actually competent party of warriors/adventurers to try and find an alternative way to save the world. These new characters will not be shitty people.

Holy fuck, I'm losing my shit over here. That is a magical fucking picture.

Keep in mind, you're going to have to remember that the world Teagan and her friends live in is absolute shit, and it might take very special conditions for those non-shitty people to even emerge in a world like that. So you'll have to think hard about that.

According to a quick google search, the name of the story, 'Pittura Infamante', is based on an ancient italian style of art that originally got its roots as a form of public shaming (and that died out pretty much as soon as it made the jump from social punishment to legitimate art style).

I hope whoever wrote it winds up actually finishing it. It completely salvages the 'true ending' that we all fucking hated.

Hmm yeah that's right…
Actually this writes itself. The characters would all be likely traumatized by the massive amounts of sexual deviancy they were exposed to. I imagine if someone in this world were raped, as long as the rapist was female/less "privileged" no one would do jack shit about it.
Hmm… where do you think half decent people would emerge anyhow? I could have one be from some sort of ancient order of knights or something, have one be a deviant but extremely talented in a skill necessary to save the world (They would develop into a "normal" person over time), and perhaps something like an ex-sex slave?

Goddamit

True actually, have a ex male slave to a queen or something, have it so he is the tank of the group because of his high endurance from his slave days, could have a ex solder in there too or a priest for healing.

The very last stream the streamer fucked up and forgot to save before the Teagan fight, resulting in Alto getting her heart ripped out. This brought the cheers on cannon ending from the chat.

What would need to be done to actually make a game? Is it hard to learn?

I'm thinking the first scene of the game should be the death scene as Alto is killed.
After this is jumps forwards a few weeks and Teagan is in a bar drinking herself to death. Eventually it clicks into place.
So onward she goes, killing royalty of different nations she feels are guilty of enabling such behaviour and decadence. I could even throw in some plotlines about how shit it would be to live in Uncommon Time's world as a person of lower class. Maybe even add some subtext about how SJW's forget the true "privilege", wealth.
I'm thinking she could meet tank slave first, finding him in the castle of some royal or whatever as you said.
Do you guys have a DL for the game?

no, RPG maker VX ace, the thing used to make it, practically does it for you.

The hard part is modifying the engine graphics to suit your needs, all else can be done through simple logic. The battle system can be reworked as you like and it's highly customizable without having to do much coding or searching for frankencode.

Cool idea, I think you can find a link in the tumblr of the creator. But there is a modded version of the game ITT

A good party setup would be

Magic Knight
Tank
Healer
Mage

or MK/Tank/Sage(healer/mage)

Dragon quest 2 is a great example of this, you have a Tank who relies on items and equipment so you can hand all your cool shit to him to diversify him (in this case you can double his item effectiveness in his actor/class areas to give him more usefulness since VX ace works by Final Fantasy rules instead of Dragon Quest rules in regards to items), while the rest do their thing with spells and attacking.

>archiveofourown.org/works/6492490/chapters/14861239

Damn, that's extremely well written. Extremely subtle with the criticisms of the game's writing.

I'd say send it to Feral, but you'd probably get blocked (like I did) or it would go right over her head.

Supposedly buying items increases my stats, but since my characters are all listed as maxed out it doesn't appear to do anything.
Is this normal?

Feral herself uses the site it's hosted on for her Madoka dog dick fanfiction (and more recently for a bunch of Undertale shit), so she's probably already aware of it.

So are we talking full on Revolution with Teagan? Like, she kills the one person she ever fucking cared about and goes full Nobunaga?

I think it could be interesting. Especially if you don't play her up as intrinsically right, but instead simply a vector for the change that a world ending would bring.

I like your Tank idea. Personally I would enjoy seeing the Mage be someone whose parents had the "wrong" opinion in regards to royalty and has thus been shit on all their lives.

You're playing a version of the game where everyone was given maxed-out stats in order to circumvent what would otherwise be a ridiculous grind-fest.

It's not the normal version of the game, but it is normal for the version you're playing.

Would that have something to do with the constant crashes or is it just Wine? I don't remember playing an RPG maker game in Wine that crashed this frequently.

Probably just Wine or even the game itself with or without modifications, RPG Maker's a total crapshoot for me even on Windows 7.

I'm not sure if killing nobility is the right thing for what you are trying to accomplish, in all honesty.

Although Teagan has a certain hatred for nobles, the game's ethos was very anti-nobility/upper class.

Even though two of the characters come from very wealthy backgrounds, the entire main party seems to agree that nobility is bad and wrong.

If you are trying to make a game that flies in the face of what the original game was trying to say, I'm not sure if this is the way.

Some other things you could probably consider putting into this game: The fairies. They apparently have the power to stop the coming Ice-Apocalypse whenever they want, but simply choose not to, because they have the means to protect their own from the winter's effect.

And the proof of it just keeps piling up. Fancy that.

(checked)
Hitler dubs confirm the obvious truth.

I'm kind of with this. Sending Teagan on a French Revolution just sounds kind of edgy.

I'd honestly enjoy just shoving Teagan through a magical portal and into a fantasy RPG world that simply isn't garbage. It's not like she has much left in her original world what with her best friend forsaking her and alienated from her own family. In fact, she hardly has anything left of her own life by the end of Uncommon Time.

Same here.

That's the idea.
I want to go full "Nuclear Teagan". The world is on the brink of ending, everyone but a few has turned to debauchery and degeneration. Teagan is the last memory of an attempt to save the world, the final member of a team that failed.
She sees how things now crumble. No one knows what to do since the world tuning failed, and so things begin to collapse.
She says no.
With what little strength and knowledge she has she sets out to find any fix she can.

Would it be edgy if it was portrayed as being morally grey?
The problem with just shoving her somewhere better is is that at that point she loses her whole "Only sane one" schtick.

Perhaps rather than simply killing nobles it's more about desperately trying to find some sort of resolution in a world sinking further into madness?

I should add that I don't care about flying in the face of the original game so much as making a badass game about Teagan.

That's not bad, but I think she'd honestly need some help from an outside world at that point.

I'll agree to this. Having her in her own little close knit mercenary band would be amazing.

Teagan's favorite vidyer was DDR though. FP confirmed in a cringey fanfic. It's on AO3 if you're curious. Yes it sucks.

What like aliens.

I just want to see Teagan punch someone and launch a snail shell from her fist now

I'm not the person you were speaking to, but yes, it would.

What about making a sort of 'Teagan in Wonderland' type of story? Just because the world is better for Teagan doesn't mean it has to be as sensible as she might like. And in addition to Wonderland, there's other things you can use for inspiration as well, like the Oz books, or Discworld.

True.

What if she finds a new world but her mission is to ensure the bullshit of her old one doesn't leak through and corrupt her new home?

And if she should be killing anyone in her original home it should probably be the fairies. It's always the fairies' fault.

I would certainly prefer something to that effect.

From what was written, it seemed more like one of her main goals was killing nobles, which wouldn't help stop the coming Apocalypse at all.

I think you should stick to "Her goal is to stop the end of the world by any means necessary."

I, personally, would set this as a continuation of the "Alto turns her back on the world" ending, rather than the "Teagan kills Alto" ending. I'm pretty sure Teagan still didn't believe in the World Tuning in the ending she kills Alto, but this isn't my project, so feel free to do as you wish.

She doesn't need help from an outside WORLD, so much as an outside nation. All you need is a yet unmentioned nation that is more in line with what you want. Hell, with the end-times looming, there is no reason the nations of the world wouldn't be scrambling to create their own versions of the World Tuning. Throw Teagan in there as "The Sole Survivor of the Failed Tuning" and it wouldn't be difficult to justify her leading a band of people from all over the world to try and solve this problem.

That's our girl.

Not necessarily. Perhaps some OC settings that have their own worthwhile themes to them in relation to the story.

I was thinking more Teagan simply fails after going to more and more desperate lengths to fix the world Alto broke. Slowly she would, in some ways, become more like Alto as she starts denying truths in favour of fantasy. When she realizes the mess she's made when it all went wrong it could lead to some interesting inner turmoil.
Right now I'm simply trying to figure out how dark/gritty this could be written before turning into edgy crap.

So basically Teagan leads the attempt to fix things after hearing the multiple nations are now scrambling to find an answer?
I like it but at the same time I do also feel a "lone Teagan against the madness of the world" thing may work better.
And it seems I had fucked up my description. I did not mean her only goal was to kill nobles, what I meant was she was going to fuck peoples shit up until they are motivated to unfuck everyone else's shit.

To be fair it'll be tough to out-edge the original.

Come to think of it, can an RPG with the MC as the only party member work as a concept?

True enough but what with all of the unintended sexual horror the original spawned one can only imagine what this world would be like when everyone is flipping out because they are absolutely fucked. I sort of want to run on this angle a bit in the way Berserk did where as time goes on you can see people becoming more and more… sexually free, to say the least (Cults forming, etc).
I can totally see shit becoming not unalike how the Eldar right before the birth of Slaanesh in 40k.

A total bro. Sticks with you when you pick the Chaos path, even when everyone else ditches you.
It makes me mad that you can't punch Kaido in the face for calling your best bro "nerdlinger" all the time, especially considering everything Atsuro does for you.

I guess that depends on how you define an RPG, see Castlevania and Dark Souls, unless you're meaning something turn based.

Perhaps have the "First Act" of the game be trying to convince people the World Tuning was real and that everything is fucked now?

In the game, Teagan mentions that no one believes in the World Tuning and everyone simply smiles and agrees with whatever Alto's noble house says because they are the most powerful house in the land.

There is also the fact that Teagan straight up murdered the sole heir of the most powerful house of her home country, so that will most likely cause quite a bit of danger for her.

Yes, if you add another excuse for multiple attacks/classes.
OFF did this well.

I like this a lot.
This, I believe, is what I am going to do. It would also be cool to have the "First act" have her being chased down and hunted by assassin's until she finally fights back. I think a cool way to end it would be to have her attempt to reveal the truth and convince people on a stage of some sort before being taken prisoner. Next chapter would open in the dungeons before she manages to escape with the aid of a party member.
Second chapter could possibly conclude with her killing off the rest of Alto's house, further plunging herself and the land into madness.
That doesn't sound too edgy, right?

He's just all around a prick. I'm not punching God to make a land of no rules, I'm punching God to make God go away with his ultra controlling bullshit. Kaido can go fuck himself.

Well, seeing as Alto's father is the only one who could possibly perform the World Tuning at this point in the story, it would certainly be a good "EVERYTHING IS FUCKED" point in the story.

Could have it so she goes to him to beg him to save the world but he tries to kill her forcing her to kill him, after this she would freak out and try to find other ways to save the world.

LISA The Joyful did it.

Well my friend I have just the solution for you.
In your first play through of the game, when confronting Keisuke, you can choose not to fight him and let him keep yama judging people on the side. That way, you rid yourself of the two worst characters in the game, midori and kaido. It locks you out of the chaos route, and I believe you can't choose that option on your 2nd + playthrough because it locks you out of routes. but still - it's perfect if you're going for the gin or atsubro route.

If you're talking JRPGs, it was done with pretty much the first one to exist. Dragon Quest featured one party member versus one monster at a time.

A little. Just make sure she's not killing for no reason or what could be highly perceived as no reason. If you have her go to the Alto household, have her actually confront the household and not just slaughter at will.

Also, I suggest trying to keep a happy ending in mind. We'd want a character like this, someone who's basically the only rational and brutally honest one, to be ultimately successful and not just be punished for being so.

I hate using tvtropes terminology, but I can't think of a more accurate term at the moment: what you should avoid doing is a "Shoot the Shaggy Dog Story". Don't have your character go through hell and darkness for no reason, and if you can, try to make it worth it in the end for them, instead of forcing them to die alone after succeeding in their mission.

Of course, if you have the skill and know-how, this is ultimately your project and your decisions. I'm just tossing ideas that I hope help.

I know. I linked directly to that one here:

The Teagan that dislikes video games was an alternate universe Teagan from a modern day college-type setting.

More importantly, she only dislikes videogames because her first experience (and so far only) with them was her brother Tristan (the sex worker) convincing her to play Dragon Age 2.

Good god! I don't blame her, if that was my first game I would hate them too.

Don't worry I plan on there being multiple endings. A good ending wherein Teagan unfucks shit to a degree and manages to get people working towards a better world, an intermediate ending where things get absolutely fucking awful and the world for all intents and purposes is over BUT Teagan manages to found a small community of survivors, and a NUCLEEEEAAAAR ending wherein she plunges fully into madness.
As for her confronting them, I intend to have the end to the conflict there be dependent on player action.

I agree. I think she would be meaning to spare the father but would accidentally kill him along with the intended target of her blade.

You mean Haru's route? Doesn't that have a prerequisite of keeping everyone alive? Atsubro's route would be appealing though.

Fuck.

[VGTG]

You playing the hacked version or the real one? Quick question.

The real deal.

does the creator know how much people like Teagan?

is she buttblasted by it?

Absolute madman.

Protip: Always keep Saki alive jesus christ if you don't you're probably boned, keep Aubrey on standby and don't pay too much attention. Alto is a massive damage dealer so always spam your most powerful attack as her; same goes for Teagan albeit Teagan is a bit more Tank than Bruiser.

How do you tolerate that fucking grind?

Gotta say though, all the enimies are total damage sponges in the unhacked version of the game.

I have no fucking idea guys.

Yes to the first, and unknown to the second, but I suspect that the answer is no.

If anything about this causes her significant posterior excruciation, it's less likely to that anyone likes Teagan and more likely to be us utterly despising everything else about the game.

Maybe reveal that the "apocalypse" is actually a good thing, the current focus on the world tuning merely a conspiracy facilitating the consolidation of power. I actually support the scientific consensus on AGW and the agenda of reducing GHG emissions, but such a clumsy global warming metaphor justifies all the triggering you can produce. Pic related.

The Ultima series fluctuated between single-character and party-based over its lifespan, for one obvious example.

The thing about Teagan is that her sanity and mental resistance to insanity is what makes her the best character in the game.

By the end of the game, the former party should be fighting against you, sane or vegetables by some means, whether through Teagan or their own madness.

The World Tuning has obviously set up some sort of ruling class that holds the secret to saving the world, so the World Tuning sheet should either be circulated to the public or all of it burned down so they can deal with the coming future the hard way (and possibly the right way), without the ruling class that "saves the world" who uses that as an excuse to exercise power over those who cannot controlling their lives.

Why is there only one World Tuning sheet? It's just a music sheet, right? Why has no one copied it? It's a secret held from the populace for some reason and in the real fuckin' world is usually to have power over people.

Don't even have to make it edgy, just make Alto's family the antagonists.

Whether Alto and the party survive, become sane, go further into the depths of insanity or turn against Teagan and must be killed, That is what will decide the tone of the story.

But Teagan is the only sane one, so she needs to stay sane.

She is the hero that that fucked up world NEEDS. That's the premise, she can't falter and fall into the same traps as her "friends".

What if the intended target is the mother?

Alto mentions that her parents don't really love each other, and Teagan's opposition to romance (supposedly) could probably completely blindside her to seeing something like this happening.

The way I see it, in Teagan's mind, Alto's parents hate each other, so if Alto's mother attacks her, I don't think Teagan will see a downside to just killing her. This is when Alto's father jumps in the way at the last second. Not only is Teagan distraught that she has essentially doomed the world, but also confused and angry as she has no idea why the father would do what he did.

I like that idea a lot actually. I'm not sure how many things have done an idea like that, so I would love to see someone carry an idea like that out.

I am downloading VX ace right now. I think I am going to go for a combination of the ideas posted here.

That's why I stated Teagan falling to the depths of insanity and escapism would be bad end.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Try this.

That statue was added AFTER Voldemort took over the government. The one before it was a fountain with gold statues of the magical races.

So here's my idea for the ice age post-apoc Warriors bullshit

Not sure where to go from here or if any of this is even any good but that's what I got

Holla Forums was cursed (gifted) with a bounty of daughters, and his clumsy affection in his parenting makes it all the more moe.

Never played it, still my bad on ripping it off though; oh well I tried

Nothing wrong with ripping off a Tim Shitface game. It sucked anyway. You can do it better, I believe in you my man.

Spring

Winter

Gotta get on that seeing the game played through several times already game, my nigga.

It dates from just before he went completely mad with egotism. Yes, most segments of the game are dominated by sucky mechanics, but the parts that work are fantastic because of the premise being so much fun.

I'm one of the people working on TQ.
That's pretty much what we're planning.

The party isn't perfect, everyone has flaws and half of them are actually evil in a way but manage to pull through.

You're still working on the game?

Shitface was never good. He made reddit games. Psychonauts is a mediocre attempt at a cross between Super Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie, BL has too much shit to wade through for meh moments, and everything else he made sucks.

And for the last fucking time he was an IDEAS GUY for LucasArts.

Yeah, but we all are busy with our lives so it's kinda slow.

Just so you know. We're not going with the meme version of the game.

Interesting. The meme idea was getting out of hand because it was just too ridiculous and possibly becoming more cancerous than the tumblrina version.

late to the party, but pics or it didnt happen

here's some super secret pics of development

Even better

I hope this isn't the actual screen size of the game…

it's 1280x720 i think, why is that too low?

me again
Well, for an rpg maker game, the environment must be enough wide to see the required materials and paths.
Those examples that you have, leaves an impression that it's zoomed in which the characters look like giants. But that's my thought, it all depends that at how far or close the camera angle should be so it's pleasant for the eyes.

I slogged through this shitfest, I can answer a few of these questions.

Also's bloodline is able to control non-polarized magic because they're half fairy. It's literally special snowflake blood that was produced from either a human taking a hot dicking from a fairy, or vice versa. There is only one good way to break their monopoly on the save-the-world secret, and the answer is someone getting a ripe hot dicking.

It's made on magic paper with naga love fluids, shit you not.

Teagan is still the only sane character in this entire fucking game, though. The rest of the party calls her out on being a cunt, and she decides "hey, maybe I could stand to chill out a bit." So, she does. Problem is, the rest of the cast uses it as leverage to act like vapid cunts to Teagan at every possible turn. The fact that Teagan even puts up with their shit after a certain point is remarkable– Alto passes out when they complete a ritual in which they beat up fairies after getting a snake woman to cum inside of an ink flask so they could compose a new song, and her first response to Teagan after waking up was telling her to mind her own business and calling her a shitlord in response to her best friend being concerned about her fainting like any regular human being would be. The "True" end truly is hell on Earth.

Save the archive thread for good memories before it goes to the recycle

archive.is/rxWlG

I personally don't like zoomed out games like that, but really art and perspective aren't the highest of concerns right now

"There's your stupid scythe," Teagan snapped as you rushed forward and seized it to your breast. "Here's a goddamn bow," she continued, shoving one that must have belonged with the ruined cello into Alto's hands. "Now move, move, move!"

Even in anonymous fan works Teagan is the best by far.

The meme version had a few good ideas, but inserting in too many real life memes would have brought the whole project down.

As I recall, the original focus of the meme game was to basically just make a game where Teagan met Holla Forums-tan and got to go off on a fun, enjoyable adventure with him and a bunch of other people who wouldn't treat her like shit.

It was shut down because it was becoming too much of an autistic, meme-riddled mess, but if the memes were dialed way down and the focus was kept more firmly on the 'fun, enjoyable adventure' part of the concept, it could probably be made to work.

God damn I hate Alto so much.