Is this the only way to stop the alt-right?

It's time to shut it down.

4chan tried to fuck up the Q&A livestream I was watching today.
Fuck those underaged faggots, they need to go back to Newgrounds.

Actually r/The_Donald is the true source of this bullshit.

lol fucking hell, cancer isnt the priority anymore is it? 4chan didnt cote trump into office, american did. Neo-nazis existed before the election, except after it theyre the "alt-right". Discourse is changing, and prominent leftists arent doing enough.

Let me guess, the same who shited this masterpiece?

which one is that?

The problem with 4chan and Holla Forums Holla Forums is that when we try to educate them on why voting for Donald Trump is stupid, the mods just fucking ban you. You can't have a dialogue on there.

It can't be that hard to convince someone on the alt-right to understand that voting for Trump goes against their best interests. First off, most of these guys on the alt-right are unemployed autistic basement dwellers. If an unemployed autistic basement dweller has any sense of self-preservation, they wouldn't vote for a trust fund billionaire who wants to dismantle labour rights, the social safety net and social security.

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€scienceπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

they will never learn

stormfront infested /r/conspiracy and halfchan years ago. they spread to every board on halfchan and every fringe type sub that wasn't explicitly leftist on reddit. they won the meme wars before we even knew what was happening

It wasn't supposed to be an argument but a cheap jab at academics
Seriously, i pity thoses who didn't saw that thread.

SwarmFront is real

It literally must be the end of the world or human intelligence, when major news outlets and scientists take a shitposting mongolian cartoon forum seriously bu-

SAGE

I've noticed it happening and saw where it would lead but whenever I said something about it people just dismissed it as being just le ironic posting :DD don't you have a sense of humour ? :DDD

I'm all for shutting down 4chan if it also includes the shutting down of reddit too.

this is your brain on free speech

It's mostly cross posting redditors tbh

yeah they engineered a fake counterculture, a lot like the hippy idpol retards from the 60's only nazis this time lol

I am filled with skepticism.

But have you considered this string of 50 low quality jpegs about how the Jews made clouds form above Sandy Hook?

libtards BTFO

POO

these were not hate speech, but mere bantz.
Get your shit together mate.

pretty sure every use of the word cunt is counted as hate speech

Fake how?