So what do you think of Brianna Wu's chances against the entrenched democrat establishment? Should she be helped?

So what do you think of Brianna Wu's chances against the entrenched democrat establishment? Should she be helped?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamergate#WuDoxxing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are modern day leftists so adamant on fostering a culture of psychological weakness?

This is a person that needs a lot of mental help. And is so out of touch with reality and how he is perceived (due to idpol and gamergate creating a no criticism zone for people like this) it will probably end in suicide for him.

Xy should be shot and xyr body burned to avoid contaminating the soil with whatever xy has.

samefag

That's what every Mailer says. "I was a marine in the heated days of Fallujah, but Congress is the scariest thing I've done"

i'd vote for her just because she's a tranny lmao

Well if you want the Democrats to die…

Literally Who?

Why are you using memes from reactionaries that protect corporate interests?

Digging into crony ""press"" outlets is against corporate interests.

Wait, is she really a tranny? I thought Milo was just shitposting…

This is actually hilarious because Wu is VERY Republican.

I don't really get how anyone can look at her and no realize she was a man who transitioned in their middle life but yes

So I'm to assume all ugly women are trannys?

She's an agonizingly pro-business former bush staffer

No.

Fuck off.

I guess after having seen so many it's become obvious. Even Anzu didn't fool me

One more sociopath in congress won't make any discernible difference in outcome, but it might be hilarious to watch this particular sociopath melt down on broadcast TV.

It'll be just like one of those "Get a load of these freaks!" reality TV shows. The perfect accompaniment to a Trump presidency really. I hope all you burgers will get behind this Very Important campaign.

Substitute Goldwater for Bush and you have Clinton. You seem to have the false idea that democrats are not pro-business.

Please no…

I'm aware that Clinton was the real republican candidate. Twitter Leftists championing a Republican SJW as their girl is a bad sign. This is at a time when they are all talking about how the DSA needs to present a real challenge to the democrats from the left… Then this.

The only argument in >her favor that I can think of is that helping >her is as accelerationist as it gets.

Brianna Wu uses Hillary Clintons playbook. Pretend you care about racism and sexism while pushing for more neo liberalism.

Her campaign had about as much chance of winning as Hills does

You don't seem to get it, democrats are no better than republicans. Both are capitalists who use nonsense issues to distract. Democrats are not actual leftists. You seem to still be attached to some false concept of democrats being good and republicans being bad instead of realizing that they are simply two different flavors of capitalists.

That's the sad thing. All the absurd shit he throws at SJWs is true. To this day, they refuse to believe srhbutts is a pedo, for example.

I'm talking about the self described leftists who are devoting their resources to primary challenge a sitting democrat with Brianna Wu.

Now that's a category that deserve to have a Gulag built inside a regular Gulag just for them.

They are championing a democrat SJW, Wu is not a Republican.

show proof for Brianna Wu being trans, Ive literally never seen proof of it and to me it sounds like the usual insane Holla Forums rambling

It's Brianna Wu, this is literally her whole MO.

Mate, are you retarded?

He/she/it says he/she/it is trans.

Should I go on?

Show me one example of her doing this

Here you go.

I'm fairly sure >she still hasn't publicly come out.

As far as I'm aware it was never fully proven that Brianna Wu = John Flynt

>>>/cow/202129

It's blatantly him for God's sake.

Brianna was a man?

She is. She doesn't hold a single "democratic" view on education, taxation and infrastructure, law and order, worker/boss relations etc in so much as there is a difference between republicans and democrats.

Yeah, that's not proof

No, she is not. She votes democrat, she holds democrat positions(which are shit) and is running as a democrat. The sooner that you can dispose of this ridiculous notion that democrats are your allies the better off you will be.

Jesus Christ. How can anyone live in this kind of denial.

Here is simple proof. She's used the same fictional alter-ego "Holiday" that stars in her Gabe revolution 60 for her entire adult life. There are fliers from her College days as John Flynt that show this character attributed to and signed by him.

That person saying sandnigger and disparaging dykes really is Brianna Wu.

Literally Wu should be helped
To a mental asylum.

Ableism

Jesus, are you listening to me? I don't think democrats are my allies numbskull. I think that there ARE differences between democrats and republicans that
matter on those issues I listed, and that she is to the right on all of them, and it's not helpful to the causes of the left to push the democrats to the right instead of pressure then to the left

The proper spelling is s/he/it

Oh fuck off. What are you expecting, for her to shoot herself naked Buffallo Bill-style while holding Flynt's driver's license? Anyone minimally familiar with internet detectiving can see there's enough evidence. Everything matches up. College, names, artstyle, crazy behavior, rich family, you name it. Go to ED and KF if you need more details.

Well sheeeeeeit.

She's clearly a democrat, your complete denial of obvious facts and insistence that she's REALLY a Republican(despite voting record and what party she's running as) is kind of amusing at this point.

You posted a thread on an Ole Miss forum talking about a weird cross dresser. Wu went to Ole Miss, therefore Wu is that weird cross dresser?

Alright mate. I'm not some liberal tribalist Facebook friend you can patronize about the democrats. Her voting record is for republicans– she worked for the bush campaign and I'm fairly certain she voted against Obama, but you're not listening at all and sounding really disingenuous to the point that I no longer consider you arguing in good faith and so I will not continue this discussion with you. Do no bother to direct a reply to this post towards me.

Wu is Flynt. I get that deadnaming is a taboo to you and you don't want to engage with it because it spooks you, but it's undeniable at this point. I suggest you just pretend you don't notice people pointing out that she used to go as a man under a different name instead of trying to deny it.

Yet you act like one and attempt to defend democrats anyways
Only accurate if she is in fact Flynt meanwhile I'm absolutely certain that she voted for Clinton and before you jump back to how Clinton is REALLY a Republican, I fail to see how Obama doesn't fall under whatever label you'd also give Clinton.
Why? Because I'm calling you out on your bullshit.
I'll do as I like.

Go away Flynt, everyone knows you're a tranny.

No. I just don't believe breitbart and ED. I'm just asking for proof. If you show me real proof I will accept that she's a tranny and I have no problem with it.

Okay here

Can't vote for her as I don't live in that district of Mass, but I'll be damned if I support an unappologetic SJW like that.

Fuck off

Why does >her hair look like balls?

KHERATEEN TESHTICKOOLS

Okay I had not seen this. I believe she is John Flynt now.

She should be mocked and left to be devoured by the Atlantic-Judeo-Anglo elite who run the Fabian Soc-err i mean the Democratic Party

holy shit this game is ugly

It's mostly cutscenes IIRC

I won't help her. The democrats are pretty much destroyed because of her tbh.

Which to me, is a good thing. The sooner they get destroyed the better.

lol

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamergate#WuDoxxing

bitch is just as crazy as ever, she's a typical SJW, she will fold like a wet noddle under even imaginary pressure if she were somehow magically put into office.

Every time anybody gets attention that isn't average ad has to be porky as fuck I just hope trans people can finally get past the fascination fad like gays have

I honestly feel bad for her, on a level that so much people cringe at you.

I don't know how anyone could deal with becoming a public figure, just imagine all your skeletons coming out of the closet and everything you do makes it worse and you can't stop.

It's gone from amusement to cringe to empathy.

John Flynt pls go

This. Wu seems like Smeagol or one of those guys you see yelling about CIA mind control implants and Revelations on streetcorners and youtube. I feel sorry for them and I'm scared I'll turn into something like that if I don't get some other shit going for me.

But which one is the real Wu?!

Woudnt he have to disclose his former identity if he runs for office?
This guy became a tranny because he pissed everyone off he ever met as a man. Read the stories its fucked up.
Surely he wont want to dig up his former life and 'deadname' himself?

As I understand it, hes even pissed off Anita and her clique of bullies so I dont think hes going to get much support.

Why is she wearing a diaper?

That is my fetish but only if its well drawn.

I would love to see a photo of a real life person with this haircut?
Does that exist?

You're acting like a conservative.