Holla Forums btfo

Holla Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But most people here do none of these things

This. Most of Holla Forums just consists of neoliberals LARPing as Marxists.

nice meme

OP was so proud of himself he also posted this on Holla Forums.

He's right. With my vast wealth from a 15 an hour job and small tract of inherited land rented out to some farm corp, I directly fund bringing in immigrants and cause overwork and financial issues to break apart families.

You know this sentiment works just as easily for the "right" as well?

They only play at being paleo's and alt rightists, deep down they're just neoconservatives that cant defend the position anymore.

Who else /petit-bourgeoisie/ here?
I sit back and shitpost while a high school dropout makes MDA according to my instructions in the

There are tons of nationalists I follow on Twitter who criticise capitalism and sometimes even declare themselves to be 'anti-capitalists'.

No arguments, only spooks
Who in left wants that?

Do they actually criticize capitalism or do they just think of it as synonymous with "greed".

They are not against capitalism, they only want their sort of bourgies to control capital. Useful idiots and bootlickers.

FUCK
WAS THE ATLANTIC TRADE, DARE I SAY IT, /our guys/??????

Literally what? Neo-con is the polar opposite to everything Holla Forums has ever stood for. There are like two neo-con regulars.

I mean some leftists might. I think most simply want to alter the family. But of course to the tinfoilers at Holla Forums that means de.generate orgies and nothing but mix.edrace babies
stop speaking in meme
have you ever thought maybe we want to do away with the system which incentivizes importing cheap labor? I mean of course trot orgs and shit are gonna side with leftlibs as a lesser evil. I don't deny that but even for them that's not their goal. They just have an incoherent praxis

There's always going to be an elite, user.

Really makes you think.

Maybe if you ignore the entirety of leftist thought for absolutely no reason, sure.

Truly, the end times are upon us *sniff*

So….uhhh…. Iliterally jsut checked the source Elizabeth Donnan, four volumes (onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186)
And this is basically not in there.

Thanks for the fake info though, Holla Forums.

Moreover, this is what you would call "cherrypicking" where you literally ignore over three quarters of the rest of the source that shows Anglos bringing slaves.