CIA admits to conducting psychic experiments on Uri Geller

The CIA conducted psychic experiments on famed Israeli magician Uri Geller in the 1970s in an attempt to weaponize psychic abilities, newly declassified documents reveal.
About 13 million pages of documents and videos were released Wednesday.
Geller was brought to the Stanford Research Institute in 1972 as part of the “Stargate program," where he was placed in a sealed and monitored room, where his alleged psychic abilities were tested.
In one experiment, a word was chosen at random from a dictionary. It was then drawn and taped to the wall outside Geller's room, where he could not see it.
The word chosen was "fuse." A firecracker was drawn on the paper which was taped to the wall. When the picture was on the wall Geller was asked via intercom what the subject of the picture was.
According to the CIA documents: "His almost immediate response was that he saw a 'cylinder with noise coming out of it.'"
"His drawing to correspond with it was a drum, along with a number of cylindrical-looking objects."
The second word was "bunch," for which a bunch of grapes were drawn.
The CIA report reads: "Geller's immediate response was that he saw 'drops of water coming out of the picture'.
"He then talked about 'purple circles'.
"Finally, he said that he was quite sure that he had the picture. His drawing was indeed a bunch of grapes."
"Both the target picture and Geller's rendition had 24 grapes in the bunch."
Although he did fail to draw anything remotely similar to the drawings on the wall a number of times, the times he succeeded led the report to conclude: "As a result of Geller's success in this experimental period, we consider that he has demonstrated his paranormal perception ability in a convincing and unambiguous manner."
The released documents also dealt with the regime of Nazi Germany, the Cuban Missile Crisis, and UFO sightings.

archive.fo/J9URb

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8824309.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrija_Puharich
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_council9_04.htm
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001400080001-9.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20101104080052/http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/07/13/4656599-can-a-satellite-read-your-thoughts-physics-revealed
bibliotecapleyades.net/scalar_tech/esp_scalartech29.htm
elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/discovery-of-quantum-vibrations-in-microtubules-inside-brain-neurons-corroborates-controversial-20-year-old-theory-of-consciousness
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1571064513001188
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so magic is real now?

yes, like russian hacking of the elections

No, the CIA is just dumb

Himmler and his Nazi wizards were right all along…

Pol certainly seems to think so:

8ch.net/pol/res/8824309.html

Scientism BTFO yet again!

Yes, its as real as those UFO sightings made up to cover skunkworks planes

This isn't news. Geller and Gene Roddenberry were among the names associated with the CIA's work at SRI.

Start here if you're interested.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrija_Puharich

I've got my own theory on the whole thing. Want to hear it?

Yes

Do tell.

The people Geller (and to a lesser extent Roddenberry) were linked to were the Stanford Research Institute, a private research institute with ties to the Office of Naval Research, and drawing on the work of the Tavistock Hospital (later institute), where research was conducted on shell-shocked soldiers from ww1. They performed work for the CIA on quite a few outlandish subjects, particularly Remote Viewing. This is one of the projects Geller was associated with directly.

While remote viewing seems outlandish, it was relatively tame compared to what the project heads and their associates were doing on site at the same time. They claimed to be channeling gods. Nine to be precise. The Nine/council of nine (9 divines Elder Scrolls is the first thing that comes to mind but there are other examples in pop-culture that refer to a/the nine. this is important). The 9 were important in ancient Greece and Egypt. This too is important.

Many powerful people were invited to commune with the Nine, usually under the guidance of the SRI who remember run experiments for the Navy and CIA. Roddenberry was one of the most influential people to speak to them though other business leaders, celebrities and the likes were involved.

Anyway, my theory is actually two-fold. We'll go for the more probable aspect first. I put it to yous that the real goal of the remote viewing work was not viewing thoughts, but seeding them. The work of Tavistock with shell-shocked soldiers provided the psychological framework for deep psychological restructuring. The experiments at SRI provided the perfect cover for them. Essentially, if I'm right then the remote viewing project wasn't a massive waste of time and money, and ultimately a failure. Its goal just wasn't that which is stated.

So do you think it's related to MK Ultra and Operation Monarch?

The second and more exotic part of my theory is largely plagiarised. Anyone heard of Project Bluebeam? The most basic tl;dr is the use of lasers, lights n shit to stage an alien invasion (or any kind of extra terrestrial contact). The presumed motive would be global unification under fear of alien invaders (or a returning god or gods). But obviously the global unification must be controlled by someone. So why not the elite from media, business and intelligence who have been speaking to these gods for years and can easily communicate their will to us? Now if this part is right, and Roddenberry and co were in on it, then we've potentially been exposed to 50 years of predictive programming.

What do yous think?

But Geller for debunked decades ago. If that was seriously what they were doing, they are morons.

Glad you ask. Yes I think a lot of the stuff that became MKuktra/monarch was likely trialed at SRI under the guise of remote viewing experimentation.

Additional funfact. Geller is ex Mossad.

brb gonna magic up some gommunism

Interesting.

A bit of background on SRI/remote viewing/The Nine

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_council9_04.htm

tinfoil included.

I don't find this theory too outlandish, if behavioral psychology was used in advertising, then what would stop the CIA from using it in propaganda. The CIA has been in some very insidious shit like Operation Mockingbird, effectively building a large propaganda network.

What I don't understand is why would they think outlandish shit like remote viewing would be any more effective than behavioral psychology. Isn't the whole thing made up by new agers and tinfoil hatters?

I haven't read the document, but it sounds to me like a waste of time.

I wonder who put that idea in your head.

Conforming to who and what?

The mind control.
My god, this proves everything.

me
my dick

Go away primal father, don't make me kill you again.

I think remote viewing was the cover. Tell volunteers that the electrodes you wire them up with are for monitoring X when really they are using ELF to fuck with the brain or something. I suspect it would be quite easy to pass off as related to remote viewing a lot of the same kind of tersts and experiments that would be required to get a real, solid working knowledge of planting thoughts and ideas, first in the individual then society at large. Essentially I think they were expanding on Bernays work and Remote Viewing was a handy cover.

Remember, officially the CIA and SRI spent almost 20 years on this remote viewing, coinciding with MKUltra.

Everything I've said is circumstantial but like yourself, I can't see the feds spending decades and millions on remote viewing (unless it works), so I see the whole remote viewing bit as a cover for a black project.

Seems likely, but how much usable techniques and technology do you think they got from their research?

Uri Geller is a fucking scam, he trolled the CIA agents testing on him, imagine that

What about the Qigong master?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001400080001-9.pdf

Fuck, I better manifest some powers kwik.
KEKETH, PRAISE UNTO YOU, GIFT UNTO ME ABILITIES TO MAKE ME A GOD AMONG MEN.

Please reroll.

If kek was real, and you could just control shit by people saying kek a lot, starcraft would have already had control of the world a long long fucking time ago.

Sorry bud.

But does Starcraft have the dubs and digits?

This I won't even speculate about. Well, maybe a little.

The thing I have to emphisise is a lot of the groundwork for MKUltra was done 30 years prior in the UK at the Tavistock Hospital. Here they had hundreds of men with extreme cases of shell-shock. MKUltra was largely along the same lines, break somebody's psychology (via drugs, possibly torture, conditioning) then rebuild them. I think SRI work was along similar lines, albeit much more discreet. So possibly a testing ground for techniques aimed at group psychology and a controlled environment to see if a person can be manipulated in their thinking and the best way to do so. As to technology, I can't think of anything with a strong scientific case, at least one I can understand well enough to draw a conclusion from. However, I do not completely dismiss the literal tinfoil hat stuff, that is ELF and mind control satellites. Here's some reading on that too.

web.archive.org/web/20101104080052/http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/07/13/4656599-can-a-satellite-read-your-thoughts-physics-revealed

tinfoil intensifies

Strategy, even simple, is probably more complex than just asking for dubs.

I would have never guessed getting dubs would escalate this cancerous, but thank you and your friends for trying.

Unless of course they wanted to allow 'positive' results out to keep the program afloat.

Have you read about the 'poppers' in Iraq?

On the rooftop of a shrapnel-pocked building in the ruins of Fallujah, a team of GI's stealthily sets up a gray plastic dome about two-feet in diameter.

Keeping well back from the sight lines of the street and nearby buildings, they plug the cable connectors on the side of the "popper" into a power unit. The grunts have no clue what the device does.

They are just following orders.
"Most of the worker-bees that are placing these do not even know what is inside the "domes" just that they were told where to place them by Intel weenies with usually no nametag," reports my source, a very well informed combat veteran I will call "Hank".
The grunts call the plastic devices "poppers" or "domes". Once activated, each hidden transmitter emits a widening circle of invisible energy capable of passing through metal, concrete and human skulls up to half a mile away. "They are saturating the area with ULF, VLF and UHF freqs," Hanks says, with equipment derived from US Navy undersea sonar and communications.

But its not being used to locate and talk to submarines under Baghdad.

After powering up the unit, the grunts quickly exit the area. It is their commanders, fervent hope that any male survivors enraged by brutal American bombardments that damaged virtually every building in this once thriving "City of Mosques", displacing a quarter-million residents while murdering thousands of children, women and elders in their homes - will lose all incentive for further resistance and revenge.

A dedicated former soldier, whose experiences during and after Desert Storm are chronicled in my book, Bringing The War Home, Hank stays in close touch with his unit serving "in theater" in Iraq. When I asked how many "poppers" are being used to irradiate Iraqi neighborhoods, he checked and got back to me. There are "at least 25 of these that have been deployed to theater, and used. Some have conked out and been removed, so I do not know how many are currently active and broadcasting."

bibliotecapleyades.net/scalar_tech/esp_scalartech29.htm

No I'd never heard of these and sure wouldn't be too quick to rule them out. That thing recently where they claimed they could 'delete' racism and god from a human brain with magnets suggests there are understood interactions between electro-magnetic waves/particles and the brain.

Yep. Trying. To revive a dead starcraft meme.

Kek is eternal. Release your mind from the confines of space and time.

But it was killed when Holla Forums somehow got a hold of it by not even knowing where the fuck it came from

Kek.

Still peddling the kek meme came from starcraft bait I see?

So basically you incorporated the concept of the zerg rush and the word kek, and you're just going to slide like nobody notices

No, I'm sure it came from Egypt. But Holla Forums worshiping an African Polytheistic Deity is highly fucking amusing to me, and shows where its demographics truly come from.

Do you even read Holla Forums? Why are you so obsessed with it still? Does it affect your mood?

Also I think it came from WoW. You just think StarCraft cos you're Korean.

The answer, is no. How can I read from a board who themselves, are practically illiterate.

Because they come here, they come here as immigrants, and expect me to accpet them into our society.

They are parasites, and we need to, I'm sorry to say this, I really am, but you need to go back.

Holla Forums is irritating and abrasive and really everything that killed chans as a whole in community by fracturing them along political lines, when demographics themselves aren't so clear cut.

I'm not Korean. And the Zerg Rush Kek shit came from Starcraft a long ass fucking time ago when YTMND was still relevant

Why don't you just find a social media site that is more your preference?

Starcraft was around before 4can even came to be. And yet you're really all adopting an ancient joke, just not in the sense you think "ancient'.

When did I defend that, and how are you better or worse

And?

This has what to do with you stealing over a decade old joke from Starcraft thinking it has influence when really it's been said more times to eclipse Holla Forums's usage of it.

Kek's power only grows.

If it did, then Holla Forums's influence on a confirmation circle jerk of a Bloody Mary type superstition, of all things probably someone using kek in the context of rush, without much people understanding, mingling into a bastard child between bad starcraft jokes and dubs.

So if Kek is "real" he's the most inconsistent mother fucker, if just saying his name makes shit change "memetically", surely something would have happened in the past influenced by it.

This shit is just ridiculous

why are you trying to reason with an insane person?

You're really reaching. The timelines form closed causal loops, and are self-enclosed, that way the past is always the past, we retain shadows of the other timelines in our memeories though. I believe the normalfags call this "de ja vu"

Would be you

Teaching people about the history of the jokes they think they've made is a nice thing to do, internet history is something that shouldn't be thrown to the wayside.

Your scientists have yet to discover how neural networks create self-consciousness, let alone how the human brain processes two-dimensional retinal images into the three-dimensional phenomenon known as perception. Yet you somehow brazenly declare that seeing is believing!

Interesting.

So is everyone from the same timeline?

How many timelines exist?

Which timeline are you from?

Still, as a storyteller, I'm fascinated how a person's sense of consciousness can be so transformed by nothing more magical than listening to words… mere words!

I thought you were a shrink?

For although we may not be alone in the universe, in our own separate ways, on this planet, we are all, alone.

We do know how it works: Orchestrated Objective Reduction. It's a quantum mechanical phenomenon of the basic perceptual monads of the universe that happens vibrationally across gap junctions to maintain unified conscious field. Visual scenes are created in the primary visual cortex along pyramidal neurons. At certain intervals the spontaneous state reduction splits into different worlds when the Dirac sea reaches a certain criticality. We believe this is not indeterministic, but the work of Kek.

lel. Get out of here you schizo. Kekism is hard science. We just aren't allowed to reveal some of the QM stuff yet.

elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/discovery-of-quantum-vibrations-in-microtubules-inside-brain-neurons-corroborates-controversial-20-year-old-theory-of-consciousness

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1571064513001188

So what can you do with it?

You have any experiences?

Allowed by who? Kek?

Well,

Not at liberty to reveal.

What you work for the CIA?

Checked but I'm not sure what I'm looking at with the hair.

Uh…. not exactly.

Nazbols with Quantum powers? Is this a thing?

They're an offshoot of the Russian deep state

This is the most interesting thing I've read on Holla Forums so far.

Please continue.

So do you guys have a release date or something?

No, sorry can't go on for now. But I suggest you read Murray Bookchin's mature work on dialectical naturalism and social ecology, to start seeing how this all fits together. Pic related is neoliberalism.

Holla Forums have been tricked with magic by the Nazbols. They invented meme magic and drip fed it to them.

This is just a hunch and I am not a Nazbol.

This. Holla Forums btfo

The plot thickens!

Are these people retarded? If I decided to walk forward ten paces, predicted I would do it after I had decided to, and then I did it, does that make me a fucking magician?
This is a terrible fucking thread. Angry sage

Someone tell the CIA!

Did you even read:

I did.

No they're not at all, they're all well bred and educated guys who read and write all day and work with espionage and code and higher level logic. The average autism level of intelligence officers is between 125-135 much higher than yours

That's not at all what he did, you're a stupid baby

Are you trying to tell me that their autism level is in the 200s at minimum?

Hi Holla Forums

Did you understand it?

Apparently the CIA doesn't know what cold reading is.

They're jealous of your meme magic FSB.

Nazbols are Russian deep state Psychotronic project from soviet Era unfrozen for 22st century guerrilla meme warfare against Anglo-ZOG

Lol if you don't think breeding patrician caste warriors together creates stronger more vigilant humans. just lol

We full feaudalism now!

You bet it does bucko!

I bet you never thought you'd hear such news first on Holla Forums, did you?

Any more cool scoops you can give us agent Laika?

I didn't i've talked with Nazbols on Frogtwitter and researched Russian deep state extensively. Its why i actually believe Putin-Trump purposefully planned a political coup. All part of the bigger plan

His mom is weak and produced 2 weak sons. The father is a prime example of what im talking about. Fetal alcohol syndrome disqualifies offspring from being healthy

compare their physiognomy with Dravidian untouchables for reference. they are the superior humans.

"Meme magic" is has nothing to do with the occult or quantum physics. I want /x/ and autistic nazbols to leave. Also Russia's role while still unclear with regards to this election cycle, had had minimal development, since this shit goes all the way back to even before the development of internet 2.0.
Meme magic is nothing other than an aspect of mass psychology, mass social copy behaviour, and popular culture simulating reality.
Fucking Ghost in the Shell has this as a topic with the "Stand Alone Complex phenomenon" about this shit before net 2.0. back in 2003.
In philosophy Baudrillard talked about what would become "internet memes" as fourth order simulacra, already predicting the development of more abstract simulacra in Transparency of Evil back in 1990:

This.

Someone inform the CIA that Dugin occultists within the Russian deep state have infiltrated Trump's administration and used chaos magic to rig the election.

I desperately want NAZBOL GANG to make it onto the news.