I understand that there is good reason for not wanting to believe the USIC when it comes to Russia...

I understand that there is good reason for not wanting to believe the USIC when it comes to Russia, but there are actually occulto-fascists in positions of power in Russia that are trying to immanentize the eschaton by gaslighting the entire world with chaos magick. Trump is definitely a part of this. The "alt-right" is also a big part of this too.

The scary thing is that it's actually working.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

IM STILL USING THAT PEPE

GIVE IT BACK YOU FUCKER

Stop with the god awful Beria posting then, you can't emulate us and we can tell it's you.

I dont even know who Beria is

What the fuck, I have never posted anything related to Mr Beria

Sums him up pretty well.

Better screenshot of text

There's actually a clear link between Richard Spencer (i.e. the alt right) and Dugin. No idea what the end game is, but the alt right is definitely an inorganic movement. A psyop even.

I know that Beria tried to rape Stalin's daughter, but thats it

Spencer's wife translates Dugin's essays.

Read

Well, his books too, but yes. It's quite interesting. Much of Spencer's ideology and Dugin's ideology overlap with each other as well, so one can presume that Dugin has had an influence on Spencer via his wife. The question is whether or not this was by design.

The Pepe/meme magic "discordian" flavour of the alt-right is straight from Dugin, as well.

If you get a chance to read Dugin's books they are fascinating in a Crazy way. Not to mention how much of his 4th political theory is ingrained in Russian foreign policy.

What's hilarious is how ironic it is that Alex Jones is now part of a weird occulto-fascist conspiracy against "the West."

4PT is just Heidegger + Russian nationalism.

Occulto-fascism and immanentizing the eschaton to destroy the US? Sounds anti-imperialist. Where do I sign up?

HOLY SHIT THAT'S TRUE

You forgot your tankie flag, Phil.

Damn as if Heidegger alone isnt terrible

+ Evolan Hermeticism + Crowleyism + Russian Orthodoxy

It's weird and profane as fuck.

Thus my first post.

He didn't try raping her, Stalin just didn't put it past him.

This is pretty fucking big, we need to start building a file.
We've started doing shit recently, and we built some files, but if we really try, we can be the cyber-KGB I know we all want to be deep down. I'm sure we will inspire much laborwave with our efforts.

Not Beria though, fucking NazBols!

Would you mind explaining Dugin, as a NazBol?
I am interested in what about it appeals to you?

wtf i love Russia now

You forgot to edit out the background between moonman's glasses, his face and the flag. Hope this doesn't cause the creator OCD or anything.

You also forgot to put Beria in the reflection of Moonman's sunglasses.

Sam Hyde makes for a great trans

spooky