It is 2019

How many people do you think will lie about voting for Trump?

Considering online Trump supporters are the most autistic people out there how many of those do you think will quiet down and hide and never mention they supported Trump after he fucks up the US ?

Did the people who voted for Obama quiet down and never mention that they supported him after he fucked up the US? Did the people who voted for Bush quiet down and never mention that they supported him after he fucked up the US? Is OP a faget?

no one actually unironically supported trump, you idiot
the russians hacked the electronic ballots

Not many will have to.

Trump won because the turn-out was pathetically low, especially on the democratic side. Even so, he still lost the popular vote by 3 million.

But I think Trump will go down like Bush; as a huge embarrasment that everyone tries to sweep under the carpet.

There will probably still be some extreme trump-cucks out there who'll suck his dick no matteer what he does, but they will be irrelevant.

I tell you whats going to happen, trump is going to do an okay job and the mainstream media are going to blame him everytime they stub thier toes.
The democrats are going to lose in 2018 and the republicans are going to ignore liberals while they increasingly embarrass themselves reeeeeeeing about how america is now nazi america.

Then in 2020, the democratic primary is going to be a blood bath, like 100000 neoliberals and progressives on stage ratfucking each other and stabbing each other in the back while trump sits in a chair and laughs like shao kahn from mortal kombat.

This will all happen, because despite what liberals tell you, a lot of them are morons.

And rightwingers arent stupid, they are evil.

And thats why republicans control pretty much every branch of government

No they didn't, the mainstream media are trying to push this narrative though, but the official establishment line is that the Russians hacked into the DNC's emails that revealed how corrupt and duplicitous the Democratic Party really are. Not that the Russians hacked even that nor that it should matter who hacked that information, as the information should be the focus.

Yeah that might be true but the biggest influence of Russia was behind their bot army and cyber agency spreading anti hillary articles fake or not and in general anti west memes and moronic online cucks bought it.

Wiithout the west and globalization most western countries wouldnt be enjoying the luxuries and comforts we have today, so fuck off Russia cuck, i love my way of life, tv series, movies, vidya and FUUUN :D

Fuck your lifestyle.

I'm 30 I remember living through the Bush years and it was funny how two years into Obama's presidency how many people would claim they never cared for Bush even though their myspace and facebook profiles and the back of their cars said otherwise.

All those nauseating assholes who had Bush 04 stickers next to their Support the Troops shit were suddenly saying "statism" was the problem and that Tea Partiers would be totally different to neocons.

I don't think Trump will get a 9/11. I think Bush's first failed year in office will be Trumps four years dwindling mediocrity and diminished expectations. His supporters will hold on but I think they will turn on him quicker than they turned on Bush. I give him two years of blind support at best and then his diehard followers will have even gone by that point.

Lay off the Kool-Aid, everything's been getting overpriced yet shittier over the years.

How old are you?

Depends on how badly Trump fails to deliver on his campaign promises.
While it's true that all politicians lie about the shit they'll do once they've gained office, it's a matter of degrees.
But to be fair, after 8 years of Mr Hopey-Changy, that bar is set pretty low.

And to be honest, I doubt many of Trumps blue-collar and rural supporters will quit on him, just yet, the last election cycle opened their eyes to both party establishment's disdain for the workers, which is why they elected a political outsider in the first place.

I'm going to give him a chance just because he crushed two truly awful political dynasties in the process.
I will always have some small admiration for him because of that.

If you think Trump is going to do a good job or anything short of destroying the United Statss then you need to go back

Retweet if you support America.

Tv series are getting better and better, full of cool marvel superheroes since tv clearly needed more fantasy "ima super powered snowflake" shows since that is why anime also get really popular

Movies are also good because of marvel, i rarely watched but not with star wars, marvel and a few horror films i even go to the cinema on release

Games are getting better, better graphics, progressive story like bioware games. Though i am sad rts and good mmorpgs like wow are few

Yugioh is ultra high speed game now, way better than shitty magic and slow ass cardgames

Technology is getting better and faster, gaming laptops for us who actually work and travel abroad, tablets are awesome to stay online and check interesting stuff instead of being bored and there are even more shit that will come, i am really hopeful for a new better google glass so i can watch tv series without having to hold my bloody ipad all the time and i can actually do stuff with AR

Will 2017 be the start of the Great Meme World War?

They both fell apart because of years of hubris and neglect.

You're praising a cow for barely jumping over a shitty fence.

And Trump was the one who pointed it out.

If he hadn't come along and took a giant dump on both the Bushes and Clintons, one of them would be in the White House now, probably Hillary.
That would have been a guaranteed extension of the status quo, IE wealth inequality, globalism, and war for profit.

trump IS mainstream, he IS the establishment, he was picked by the establishment. how did this "rebel" meme get started? it's so transparent.

He may be a porkie, but my friend. You are the one getting memed if this is your analysis.

He's gonna be the next Hoover
The Fed will spike rates and crash the stock market and leave Trump holding the bag

he's a big oafish idiot who will distract the plebs while signing anything they hand him. he's an easily manipulated egomaniac, he's practically textbook. he's good for the status quo of capital. nothing about trump signifies rebellion, it's all pretense.

B..but muh russian online article told me Trump is a revolutionary against teh evil west D:

Maybe so, but you said he was the establishment's pick. Maybe choose your rhetoric more carefully if you don't want to sound like this guy

FTFY

Russia's playing Trump like a fucking fiddle.

Sorry i just want to enjoy life, games, tv and other hobbies is what makes life worthwhile m80

Your life a shit. I'm entirely suspicious you're a Holla Forumsack following that guide to subvert Holla Forums that says to act like a fucking retarded liberal.

Your words are as empty as your soul.

Not once.

HAVE AT YOU

Sorry i just know how to not waste my limited life on earth and actually enjoy life.

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEE

All these polfags itt.

People tend to "remember" voting for a winning candidate, so probably more than today.

And liberals need to drop the delusion that Trump will fuck the US up any more than they did.

He will fuck it up just like they did because just like them, it will be neoliberalism.

Total propaganda.

Why do I keep seeing this falsehood being repeated? Turnout was higher than in any presidential election since 1968, except for 2004 and 2008.

Oh dear.

Aka when Obama inspired people to come out and vote

Actual if anyone is pushing this "russians hacked electronic ballouts" meme is the the russian cyber agency because it is easily proven false.

The meddling in US election was far more deep and complex than a mere hack but they try to push the "voting machine haxorz" so they can make the entire thing look fake.

All of them. Just like with Bush W.

Only Holla Forumstards believe Russia dimdu

Only like liberals think Hillary dindu nuffin

They'll still be screaming their heads off about Hillary and that you need to vote for him again because this time he'll MAGA. And dems will be screaming about how you need to vote for their shitty candidate who will be a corporate puppet or sell out shortly after the elections because voting matter guiz :)

She did that doesnt mean Russian dindu

And even with all the shit she did she is still better than the pee pee man

I mean Putin is pretty fuckin porky but it's not a conspiracy, right-wing nationalists are all the same. I can hate him without sperging out about how he controls the world or whatever