Can i say is he our man?

Can i say is he our man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FG0iwQWUOkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holla Forums is our echo chamber

Holla Forums is mine

what a hypocrite

Under capitalism, pandering to "what the average person cares about and believes in" means accepting whatever flavor of the dominant ideology is currently in vogue.

That doesn't mean we should be edgy contrarians doomed to political irrelevance, it just means we shouldn't sacrifice our ideas on the altar of popular appeal for the sake of it.

We need to build a counter-hegemony.

inb4 rebel becomes anarcho-laymanism

He's right, he's not referring to Holla Forums though.

When someone on the "left" tells me they believe in:

I'm sure there is more, but stop falling for these fucking myths and spooks that make you feel better about being a consumer and/or otherwise a perpetual actor of the current system you fucking fools.

how many layers of irony are you on my man?

He's right and has a based blog

can't execute fast enough

It's important to connect with the ordinary prole and not be so arrogant. I'm prole myself and I am charmed by A.W.s words that are just as humble as they are wise. He hits the nail right on its head in that tweet (once again). The shared love of the top three greatest thinkers in world history, among them Hegel, is the surefire way how I connect with my co-workers, wherever they are from. The other two greatest are Freud and Posadas.

There's no such thing as the average person,
it's just a abstraction detached from reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=FG0iwQWUOkA

Has he renounced his belief in permanent hegelian capitalism yet? if not then fuck him.

A.W. is mad every time he comes here he gets caught lying and changing the definitions of words to win arguments.

Actually there is.
Humans are social and need to adhere to sets of mentalities to fit into groups. If you get all the people from a certain area you can get an average mentality.

the average person is a fool and a vengeful lying scoundrel.

The average person has only 49% of a penis. How you gonna trust someone with less than half a dick? What'd they do with the rest of their dick? Fucking perv.