COMMUNIST TAKE OVER OF AMERICA GUYS

youtube.com/watch?v=oyQ_Iw1vcnc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0JAD7w72Wc
conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah
henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yK_9GN5r-Jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to live in the right wing conspiracy world.

Ok, which one of you faggots leaked our plans?

Is this satire?

I think it's time we started raiding videos like these.

No. Its sad.

Sad tire Sad tier.

Cultural Marxism is REAL.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0JAD7w72Wc

Unless it's about how we basically want to abolish identity altogether and replace it with individuals and collectives of general people than he's got it wrong :^)

Is this real?

one of my friends literally still thought obama was gonna declare himself president for life and get a third term right before the election and institute islamic gommunism

Is this another conspiracy theory about the Frankfurt School being satanic Jewish Gnostics or some shit?

let me guess

I already do a one man raid. Youtube comments sections are cancer

I don't think I could keep friends like that very long without strangling them.

holy fuck it's an hour long. jesus.

wrong pic

only over the internet but, he's a lonely guy, you know

No he thinks that communism is a Christian ideology and that Marx got communism from the bible then he says that obama read this one book called rules for radicals and obama is also the son of a Hawaiian labor unionist and then he reads the 10 things in the communist manifesto and says they've been implemented then he says communism the antic-Christa nd political correctness and social justice is communism and also he says some stuff about Christianity then he reads the naked communist and says that obama is a communist and…….

Then he claims that the red on the communist flag is about the Christian blood there going to spill….

Then he claims that in the white house they have pictures of Stalin and they kiss pictures of Mao Zedong.

Then he claims secular schools are the equivalent of re-eduction camps….

Then he claims black lives matter is a riot to overthrow capitalism and replace god with the state…

they he claims gay marriage is communist and the reason that the confederate flag is banned is because the communists are trying to destroy muh merican culture and get them to worship the state instead of god…

i unironically admire adam weishaupt.

then he talks about freedom of speech and how its fine to wave confederate flags but the reason people are using dirty words is because of communism.

Then he defends slavery. And then the video finally ends.

this.
it sucks having a brain

Me too.

Even in the worst of right wing dystopias people would at least survive and have some basic shit. Of course we might not have such a luxury. We're all going to be dead, but it's better then being red, they say.

cringe.

Top kek

it all makes sense now

i've been tricked by the devil for believing that workers owning the means of production is a better economic system than rampant exploitation. i was blind but now i see.

STOP WORSHIPING THE STATE AND GET YOUR CONFEDERATE FLAG TO STOP THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

see

what's his diagnosis?

see

It's all nonsense. It's the only way to describe it. Also someone should send this to the drunken peasants.

He hasn't made a video in a while…

How can I change by taste?

TBH that shit makes LESS sense than Walter Benjamin and Teddie Adorno being Satan-worshiping kikes.

This guy is on the next level.

Top kek

this guy needs to get his ass kicked

KEKEKEKEKEK

He then goes on to say that Jesus supported private property and capitalism.

LOOK AT THE PICTURE
SEE THE SKULL

HAHAHAHAHAHA ATHEISTS ABSOLUTELY BTFO'D

What is up with all these far-right nutjobs?

I don't see it

ATHEIST'S ABSOLUTELY BTFO OMG HOW WILL ATHEISTS EVER RECOVER

TBF Jesus was the original comrade.

This is why we shouldnt even bother with proles

This is fucking fantastic.

Top kekirino

Nice.

If we show this to satanposter can we finally get her on side?

Wait Karl Marx was ALIVE during world war one?

Just nuke my shit up fam

This is pretty funny actually.

Looks like a right wing version of unrhue

I was kind of thinking that too.

lol whut
lol whut

I just watched that whole thing and… Wew…

you made my day. thanks

conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah

henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html

more a' comin
(rendering)

I'm guessing the thumbnail was added late?

Did he actually say that?

yes

guy's a goldmine

Holy shit this is amazing

I don't think so.

wewlad

Have right wingers ever read a SINGLE page by Gramsci?

I'm open to talking about mentors/teachers and the people who followed them and a chain of people leading between the two - because I'm sure you can do that with almost anything - but just pulling buzzwords out of your ass that have nothing to do with the things being linked is fucking retarded.

Is there a real connection? at all?

I wish the CPUSA was coll again.

There's a planet out there that's worth $26.9 nonillion because it's solid diamond.

Guise… We gotta spam with "We're coming, bucko."

Gramsci's writings weren't even translated into English until 1974.

Fidel is the true son of God.
He died for our candies.

1:50
unff

According to this guy the state = god in communist societys. Fidel is the son of the great state.

To be fair, this fits in very well with the idea of communism being a secular messianism.

Is their a SINGLE FACT to back that up?

Praise the State then.
May you never run out of candies.

PRAISE

Literally no.

Need a Hades version of that dude tbh.

aren't diamond's prices high just because some porkies have the monopoly or some shit?

THE PART OF BONE REMOVED

youtube.com/watch?v=yK_9GN5r-Jg

He said religion is the opiate of the masses; but that quote is always pulled out of its context, both literary and historically.

"Dethroning Christianity" He never said, although he did think some priests and churches needed to get the chop; that was more to do with the fact that the church was so intertwined with the state and government during the end of the feudal era that the two couldn't really be considered as separate.

noiuce