youtube.com/watch?v=uWRR22dldZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=BHJxIwvFIGY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5jPcUNmLRY
youtube.com/watch?v=7a2lcP0texg
youtube.com/watch?v=W7Qht8OyxaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=c5jPcUNmLRY

Nobody else here likes borgy beat downs?

What is this?

Apparently Russia has an epidemic of douchebags(Borgies, Private Security, Politicians, Foreign Diplomats, etc.) driving on sidewalks and illegally parking in bicycle lanes so these people confront them on camera and tell them to move their car or they put a big sticker (pictured above) on their windshield.

Sometimes the guys even try to fight and The Stop A Douchebag people are prepared to fight back.

Kek

Stop a Douchebag Vs. The Chechen Mob

youtube.com/watch?v=7a2lcP0texg

Reminds me a bit of this song

youtube.com/watch?v=W7Qht8OyxaU

They should go further than playing public order officers

From what i've heard they're often connected with the United Russia party

Had a feeling that might be the case seeing as they were taken to court and allowed to keep doing their thing.

Doesn't mean the whole thing is staged right? What do you think of the people they take on?

Cyka blyat, we really are mastermind to orchestrate all your global politics

So if you think it's propaganda, what do you think its purpose is?

Putin will be the leader of the Russians in the next Civ game.

Not denying the Russian propaganda apparatus but some posters singular obsession with shit slinging reeks of American Liberalism.

Probably just having a campaign that doesn't look like government party connected that brings in new people through building new connections, but i don't know as it's been quite a while i looked this thing here up. Maybe the reason was even stated. If you're interested in this thing do your own research and tell me if and what i got wrong and what it is about.
I'm not even saying it's some "evil scheming" and a bad thing, so i don't understand anyones butthurt over my input of it probably being connected to UR.

I'm a german "tankie", so yeah, go fuck yourself with your tinfoil hat.

Emotions discarded.

It's funny how Dugin is the Russian Soros according to the people who say Soros does nothing wrong.

It really is the best flair to b8 crybaby liberal larpers, antifaggots and other assorted useless teenage lumpen.

if you say "NIE WIEDER DEUTSCHLAND" three times German tankies go away, I'm reliably informed