Are you ready for the trainwreck that will be the next Presidential Inauguration Holla Forums?

Are you ready for the trainwreck that will be the next Presidential Inauguration Holla Forums?

I'm kinda excited. He's going to lose his shit when he sees the protesters.

Sorry that your plant of a president won't be accepted, he is a joke, even Pence is better at this point

kill yourself

This is gonna be the political equivalent to minecon. I can't wait.

Just because Obama did shit doesn't mean that we should let Trump get away with being mean for the sake of being mean.

Do you think Trump's NOT about to do these things? The part that makes this hilarious is Trump's a giant manchild, not that he's doing something different.

No, what makes it hilarious is that people are out on the streets protesting Trump before he's even done anything whilst the daily serious crimes of the United States provoke zero reaction at all. Liberal scum has been voting murderous Porkies into office for decades, yet it only becomes a problem when one fails to wear a friendly mask. The primary difference between Trump and Obama is that Trump is *openly* a corrupt sociopath instead of secretly. What you're so upset about is the America you have slavishly tolerated for all these decades.

Sorry, the pee pee man had ONE chance to not look like a retarded liar in his press conference and wasted it in defending himself and blaming others.

He is going to be what everyone will look back in the past and call worst president of the USA

Hopefully everyone who voted for him will bear the consequences of Trump's actions, i am so gonna blame all the shit he does to the autist voters of his i know and call them stupid for not realizing taht would happen

b-b-b-but daddy Trump was in favour of muh tradishuns riiight?

I don't understand leftypol why would he lie to me?

Honestly there isnt anyone more deplorable and disgustingly stupid person out there than people who believe Trump is honest, cares about Americans and will fulfill what he said.

Even people who believed Hillary was honest have the excuse that she at least tried to lie to a somewhat acceptable good degree.

no, he'll just make that face that looks like he's taking it in the ass that's supposed to indicate smugness but really indicates how insulated by his rich parents' money he is from getting beat up in school for looking like such a complete faggot, and have his piggy friends beat them up. And the same chucklefucks who've been sperging out for the past 8 years about MUH BLACK CHOPPERS and MUH NWO will jack their shriveled cocks raw to it and remain as totally unaware of irony as all fash and pseudofash have been since Jello had to write Nazi Punks Fuck Off to get the nazi punks to fuck off.

Obama being shit doesn't mean Trump Isn't shit.

Don't know what the point of this post is, honestly.

there are degrees of bad, you know.

There wont be any protestors, anarchists in Burgerland cant do shit

Oh goodie, another newfag who thinks we're liberals

We've reached peak Americanism.

It can only go down from here.

The jingoistic character of the United States must be crushed before proletarian internationalism can penetrate the heart of empire. Trump is hastening that day.

whats black choppers fam?

Tbh I've met with shillary supporters who openly admitted that she had problems. The Trump supporters are nothing but entitled assholes who are completely tone deaf to his baggage.

I guess we can never criticize Trump because Obama is also shit.

He's basically surrounding himself with libertardian yes men like what you'd expect a rich businessman to do in the oval office.

Obama is a plant of IS, anonymous sources say.