Back to WW2

archive.is/O7sbt

Jesus, JUST fuck me running sideways
Fuck this stupid industry, it's shit writers, it's shit developers, it's shit media, it's shit eating liberal faggots. If it's not mass current year 2 it's some horrible corporate regurgitation of some shit from 10 years ago that was itself already recycled.

Want cod to be good? Make it a /k/ game, no one gives a fuck about futurism or playing WW2 for the billionth time. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ShGa-Qv78w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're just giving what their fanbase wants. No future shit, more past shit.

Call of duty on a console is pretty good casual fun. It's not worth it though because in a year you need to pay 80 dollars again.

Dude, fuck you

Telling you: it's the industry and the fans. Just go to any CoD video and you'll see babbies who want fucking Blops 2 remastered, I shit you not.

There was a thread where OP wanted historical accurate video games instead of scifi and fantasy in the real world. Well, here you have it.

I bet half the people in this thread will also wax lyrically and talk about how they want arena shooters back right after this too

You can't please the autistic.

You lower the quality of the board with every retarded post you make. Have a good Call of Duty thread, retard.

Fuck off you piece of shit.

It's the best part of the war. Being a nip at that time was a blessing pre-nuke since you'd never get your dick dry from all that Korean subhuman pussies.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

This tbh

did your korean blood boil? sorry we raped your granny but her womb kept asking for more

No, the other user was referring to THE korean war, not koreans in wars.

this shit is pretty good thou
youtube.com/watch?v=-ShGa-Qv78w

Thank god I'm not the only one autistic about how people debauch its and it's.

It's just a bunch of subhumans having a quarrel as usual. Even vindaloo burgers shat around in that war.

They should include communist jew zombies tbh fam.

JEWS, you piece of shit faggot. The holohoax can NEVER BE FORGOTTEN, otherwise their control of the world comes under question. The only reason WWII is still in ANY media is jews.

Stay mad, assfag.

You make me ashamed for being a pol user.

This. It's either "muh boots-on-ground" or when talking about Infinite Warfare: "I'm sick of the future shit" followed by "I'm going back on Blops 3".
TBH the only way to make a good CoD game is to go back to its roots, when it was fun: CoD 1. No twitch shooter, no perks, no kill/scorestreaks, no weapons locked behind XP progression, just pick a loadout and go play the objective.

there's so many people who can be considered CoD fans I think it's just a case of any game, regardless of setting or style, would be incapable of pleasing them all.

I wonder if they're all sitting in a room and a new guy goes like:
And everyone else busts out laughing.

remember goy: THE HOLOCAUST

Maybe they'll do that thing where the americans are the real bad guys all along.

unless this game ends with you throwing a knife at Hitler it won't be Jewish enough.

TBH Infinity Ward has never been the same since most of the staff left to create Respawn (right after MW2).

Full circle

if their going bac k 2 ww2 then im goin back two mw2 heh right guise

I fucking love this place sometimes.

Can't we play in the War on North Korea instead where every nation ever takes a fat fucking shit on Ching Chong Kim?

Who's ready to do D-Day and Iwo Jima for the 7th gazillionith time again

whoa, super tips fedora, dumb faggot

I was perfecty happy with the Modern warfare setting of COD4.
Where they fucked up was MW2. They just made it easier to die in that game, and so every normalfag was given a chance to have his own little kill. In cod4, you could be so good that you could steamroll the other side, I regularly went 50 and 4 or some autistic shit, 3.87 kill/death ratio. Then they basically socialized the killing and killed the franchise
go back to COD4 and make it a /k/ game. Shooters are best when they're autistic about the guns. COD4 did a good job of that.

Sure thing, moishe. You're a "pol" user.

MGSV :^)

At least it's not doing the bullshit of naming it as the first game, fucking up the search results.

Holla Forums needs to be positive for once. In multiplayer matches you get to play as what you wanted all this time. Bet you did nazi coming.

Come on. In COH, operation market garden was fantastic. Besides COD 1 doesn't make any holocaust reference, I haven't played 2. Maybe it's a setting because it was the most sophisticated war known to man.

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/

nigga suck my DICK sci-fi shooters would be the best if devs weren't so fucking incompetent. jump packs and aliens and mechs and that shit are fucking sweet

Why hasn't any RTS since then done this

HH

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/

I give it 5 years and people will be crying that WWII shooters suck and at we need a new genre.
Then I give it another 5 years and people will be complaining that we don't have WWII shooters and they need to make them again.

This kind of thing makes me wish I was a chink.
I have a raep fetish and getting away with it would be nice.

M'lady

You know, Federation vs Zeon Infinite Warfare could have been bretty good if they hadn't written it so clumsily.

i didn't end up playing it because its COD but i was kinda interested in it, also that one that was lite-scifi with spider tanks and shit looked kinda fun

This one's pretty close.

Born to Jew

Honestly, methinks I'd like a futuristic-style COD versus high magic.

True. I liked the idea of a CoD in space but in terms of world building it could've been way better if it wasn't a CoD.
Also the weapons sound effects were awful. The other studios (Treyarch, SledgeHammer) have their own sfx, why is InfinityWard still using the same weapon sfx since MW3?

but thats even more boring, by a lot

I knew CoD fans were cancer but I didn't think they were this bad

The world wasn't ready for pro-UN death squads propaganda, so they go back to the next best thing; best goyim vs. the absolutely worst goyim.

maybe they aughta do a sci fi ww2 game

The only good WW2 games are the ones that allow you to play as germans and russians. Replaying american missions again would be extremely boring.

FUCKING THIS

You're a retard.

It's new to all the GenZers who were born after BF:1942 came out. That's the great blessing to media companies–they have a perpetually regenerated naive audience that they can rehash and shovel the same old shit to over and over.

This is just what happens when you get older unless you get off your ass and make something fresh yourself.

>>>Holla Forums

The reason why you will never get it is because of the Chinese. If you get to kill Chinks, the communists there will ban it and that's too much of a missed market for publishers to give it any consideration.

Company of Heroes.
And they are not even demonized as evil boogeymen.

Germany is a big market. They would probably like that.

Peace was never declared, so don't all the games with Norks as baddies like Crysis and Homefront kind of count?

Weird Wars?

Hey man, I wanted to play the Blitzkrieg years before I even knew what Holla Forums was.

Laziness?

I'm assuming the game will be a spiritual successor to World at War. I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe, there will be a German storyline in there somewhere.

But we already have a Iran-Iraq War game. Well, it's a tank sim to be more specific but it's there.

The new one by the Graviteam guys?
Is it good? Is muh T-72 tankfu in it?

Yeah, and no. Only T-62 and Patton.

At least there's a white person on the cover.

Didn't someone call exactly this shit back when Modern Warfare 2 released?

Ok now name a finished game.

The only reason they're going back to WW is because the average CoD player is too young to have played the WW games.
To those of us that actually played the early (and relatively decent) CoD games, that setting is beyond stale and overused. But to these kids they've only played Battlefield 1 for their WW setting.

This was inevitable after normalfags bought into Battlefield 1 and after those same normalfags downvoted the Infinite Warfare trailer en masse for reasons that I still don't understand.

That they would eventually go back to one of the two wars that happened that can be made into games?

WOW WHAT A TWIST

That was just a massive marketing thing that kicked off really well. In fact if you looked at the two, IW looked the far more interesting game.
But EA pushed to make Battlefield 1 look the best and the normalfags followed on from there. In reality they're both shitty games.

Wasn't the massive amount of dislikes on the Infinite Warfare video due to bots from EA?

Both of those may be true to an extent, but there were also a metric shitton of actual people not affiliated with EA who downvoted the trailer.

A few devs at Dice started mocking the reveal trailer, then with the crowd effect people were downvoting every IW video, they're still doing it now.

Yes, normalfags follow on trends

Are they going to make it a cycle where they go back to WW2 when they've made modern and futuristic warfare games for a while, and then back to WW2 when their main audience is too young to know/forgot about the fact that they made WW2 games already?

yeah Tales of Valor tank campaign was awesome but shot
seems they got flackfor it though because in COH2 there is straight off Conenctration Camp mission

luh mao

Can we play as the good guys now?

If it was made by Treyarch I'd have hope, but because i'm pretty sure Sledgehammer has almost no experience with World War 2 shooters, we can only expect the worse.

It's just gonna be Modern Warfare with a WW2 reskin. It will play exactly like every other CoD since MW came out.

THIS. WW2 was in reality The Full War between Germany and Russia (Plus UK). The other fronts were small and secondary to the action in east europe. UK was going to shit during the war (If Goering didnt switched from military to civilian bombing, the UK would probably surrendered), and the USA would have struggled if the soviet had loose the war, and so with most of europe under Axis control.

i still don't understand. it's the kind of game that absolutely would sell to both hardcore /k/ fags and the edgelord teenagers who play cod

Battlefield Korea.
There are some Russian games and MGS V.
Urban Conflict for BF2, ask the game night fags to see if we could play that.

Maybe the devs that made Syrian Warfare could make an expansion for the game.

believe it or not i actually emailed them and suggested it. still no reponse

All of these settings would be nice but the gameplay would all feel the same and making the game rely on thematics or really copy the tactics & stratagem of the war. I'd prefer to have a game focus on naval combat or an FPS with RTS elements, adding a few guns not usually in vidya won't make it sell well.

Doing God's work user. I wish they'd even cover some other scenarios like Graviteam did, like the war between Iran and Iraq, or some African wars, especially involving South Africa or Rhodesia.

Before becoming a studio dedicated to CoD they wanted to make a WWII game but never had the opportunity.

It's been ten years. It's about time, honestly. Not that I'm going to play it or anything.

Why the FUCK is this shit allowed Holla Forums?

Give me a legitimate 8+ hour German story campaign without "muh crimes" bullshit and I will buy it for $170

If it's yet another "muh allies" campaign, it can go fuck itself. We have been playing as the good boring guys in FPS for decades

Okay.

I didn't mean it literally. Everyone knows the allies were fucking subhumans

fuck you niggers wanting a german campaign
i want a finnish campaign

OY VEY GOYIM REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST

That actually sounds like an amazing game

CoD with anime characters when?

I'm kind of amazed some Nip company hasn't already made such a game and then Jewed the shit out of the playerbase with costumes and accessories.

Don't mind me just looking at some numbers

Congratulations here's the story for COD WW2.

I admit it'd be quite fun.

company of heroes 2 was garbage, but it showed the soviets as borderline insane barbarians

wtf would present shit be?

Something Holla Forums hasn't played surprise surprise… :'^)

Do we get to kill jews this time or is it just nazis and communists?

I'm glad it is going back to WWII. The shitty CoD's were always the futuristic ones. World at War is one of the most fun FPS games I've ever had the pleasure of playing. Since the first MW we have only had one WWII CoD game all of these years. So this is a welcome change.

What really frustrates me the most about cod is that you can sometimes catch glimpses of its potential, stuff that can actually make the game good or at least provide some dumb fun instead of being just the same shit on a different coat of paint. The Blops saga has probably the most thought put into it, not precisely because it's deep, cerebral or high quality, but because it actually attempts to step out of the comfort zone, but only goes on little babysteps instead of commiting to it to make it truly stand out as a franchise.

Sure, these things aren't exactly perfect, but it shows that they are at least trying something to avoid being stale, but they don't commit enough to these choices so its effect is negligible at best. I can imagine the devs being absolutely desperate and want to do something, anything other than cod but activision just keeps fucking them over.

As for this being WW2, they'll never top cod 2: big red one.

That reminds me, has there ever been a wargame that depicts the Italians?

Where they're a playable faction? Yeah, Codename Panzers, MoH Airborne, RUSE to name a few

It would literally get banned in germany. There is no way the germans would let you play as a nazi in a videogame since they censor all nazi symbols by law.

user, I…

probably won't even have the War mode that WaW had

Nice.

Now, hard mode: Any games featuring Romania?

two sides meet in a conflict between a grape orchard and an olive orchard and fling spaghetti at each other while screaming bambino bambino forgettabadda

The only game that portrayed them badly was CoH 2, they're always depicted as gruff anti-heroes.

who you referring to?

EIGHT FUCKING MEGA

back to the garbage bin it goes

Didn't play it, but the new wolfenstein game seemed to adhere to that

This.
All asians are subhumans.

Soviets

but there are loads of games where russians are portrayed as the bad guys. like battlefield.

I would love to play some kind of time travel game where you go back to find out what really happened in WWII and learn that hitler was actually a good guy fighting against the globalists and that the earth is actually flat and you help him fight to alter history (and bring him some DNA and genetics tech to help further the creation of the uber qt3.14 blond hair blue eyed milk skinned futanari body builder german amazonian warriors to save the world from the rothschilds.

and edward snowden, julian assange, ron paul, trump, and all the other good guys can come too

Snowden is a faggot from the CIA user, sorry to break it to you.

there's no way for us to know for sure. but I hope you understand what I had in my heart when I said that.

dont wrry i luv u bby

ok bruv

We're at the >After Trumps talk with Netanyahu he came out a broken man and has been making a lot of mistakes afterwards that seem suspicious

I know things are tough now user, but don't worry. you'll see.

I'm pretty neutral in political matters, but there's a pretty big difference between campaigning and managing the 535 people to get your domestic agenda through when the ceiling for your approval ratings is the mid 40s. It's embarrassing to even talk about a government shutdown when your party controls Congress, which is a situation that only ever happened under the Carter administration.

I mean I hope so.

it's guaranteed.

I like WW2 and never grew tired of it. CoD1 and 2 are still my favorite CoDs. Every WW2 war movie or tv show is infinitely better than any war movie set in modern times. Cold war is a close second followed but sci-fi but modern and near future aren't even trash, they're that fluid on bottom of the trash can that you need to wash away.

Black Hawk Down was pretty good, there's plenty of WW2 shit that's worse than it.

GOD TIER TASTE, user

And thus the cycle continues.

boredom, disillusionment and sudden loss of a limb followed by crippliong depression only sells well to women, but all the 'scawy' guns scare them away

NEVER FORGET

test

it's like anuddah shoah

You don't understand, goy. Now is the perfect time to make WWII shooters, because Drumpf is Hitler. Can't you see the
STRIKING
PARALLELS?

In World at War there was a section in the Soviet portion where there were some surrendered German soldiers in a tunnel and you, as a Soviet soldier, had to choose to either shoot them and kill them fast, or let your comrade throw a Molotov at them and kill them slowly.
I think it would be a good idea for CODWW2 to show the horrors of both sides, have a separate campaign for both sides maybe and show what both did to eachother, like Soviet raping, German killing of the non Aryans in death squads, village burning and killing of unarmed, surrendered soldiers.

Ah fuck, hadn't considered that angle.

Literally just copy EVE

So this as an FPS?

MFW this genre is dying because of shitty developers and idiotic corporations.

Wrong, the RPG and Moba genre are booming while the FPS has been in decline for over 4 years.

That also applies to cancer cells.

Numbers?

Is there a need for numbers, outside of EA and Activision no one gives a shit about shooters and AA and indie devs are making RPGs.

Trailer just dropped.

They do realise there were other divisions right? And that it's been done before.

Any luck seeing new battles in Africa?

why would they care about you (including me) if they can make shit tons of money off these shitty design?

It's a perfect system, because causal and normalfags will pay 80$ once it comes out. I think you should talk to Executives in the industry.

I loved big red one

Yes, you will get to play as a proud stronk bedouin woman fighting against the Natsees. And the bedouin woman is black.

Lol they wish. You're shelling out $100 minimum now for a full game.

Because jews, user.

Just go. Get out of here. Leave.