Video games that should have been more successful: the thread. The movie

Video games that should have been more successful: the thread. The movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Space Marine would've been more successful if it wasn't about Ultramarines. Even ultracasuals know Ultramarines ultrasuck

It could have been ever more successful if the enemy wasn't "lol chaos" again and instead would've been a heretical Magos and his heretical skitarii and ai-machine spirit robots, so you could fight an infinite variety of machines, freeing up the gameplay from the strict designs of the tabletop.

Fixed that for you there. But yeah, it would've helped.

No no no, orks are good. If anything it needed more orks.

Life is truly suffering.

Nah. SM had a gorillion flaws. And the singleplayer was really really boring at times.
I agree that it could have been built up with expansions, but they fucked up. Now in this style of 40k game there is only eternal crusade. With the shitshow that it is, this style of game for 40k is pretty much dead.

Orks were okay, more orks would have been okay.

But with an heretek you could have something revengeance style with all sorts of daemon engines…

You've misread what I've said. Orks are good but whenever Orks are there they're not there because they're Orks being Orks but because Chaos is using them as a smoke screen. Shit gets annoying. Give me straight up Orks, give me straight up Chaos, but stop giving me Orks being thrown at us by Chaos. Shit's annoying.

Spess Marine received as much success as it deserved. Perhaps even more than it deserves considering how repetitive and boring it is.

Why not just necrons and tau then?

You need at least one relatable (read; human) faction. I'd have liked a Sisters of Battle or even Imperial Guard vs something non-human.

I totally agree.

MP needed to not be peer to peer and it'd be a solid multiplayer game forever

If more Ultramarines were like Captain Titus they wouldn't be that bad.
He basically spends the whole game telling his typical Ultramarine sidekick to suck it and
use his own head and gets betrayed in the end to set up the sequel we never got.
He could've made Macragge great again.

Im not saying necrons vs tau, im saying SPESS MUHREENS vs necros or tau, or maybe both.

But thats what papa smurf is for.

WH 40k needs an rpg game in the scale of Mass Effect 2/3 with all the races playable and meetable in game, along with companions from every other race.

Thats is not how 40k works.

fuck off mass effect fag

I'd call it.. Scoundrel Mercantiler.. Not catchy enough
Rogue Trader maybe?

Space Marine was garbage and killed Relic.
Nothing but a casual shitty Spectacle/TPS hybrid that did both awfully.
Eat shit

Kill yourself

For a game that went through development hell it came out not bad.

Pretty sure the downfall was due to something completely unrelated. Like investing in shitty tablets.

Now this is some fucking heresy

It would've been more popular if it didn't play like a generic third person shooter.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I think I'd prefer some straight up 1v1 battles tbh.

Well, it is if you're a Rogue Trader or Radical Inquisitor.

I think they were trying to do more of an entry-level 40k game.

That was THQ. But still, it was the exact moment of the downfall. The sega acquisition brings only doom and cancer games.

But being a rogue trader would not give you field for a mass effect like game, it would be about an absurdly rich snob having business deals or playing a spanish conquistador…IN SPACE!

This was a good game, fuck what everyone says

if only the shoulder pads would be symmetrical

You're at most going to work with a Tau or extremely shortly together with an Eldar who would refuse to join your crew as a Radical Inquisitor. Unless you count bound daemonhosts that you can't take anywhere as Chaos. That's only 1 potential race you can have with you, Tau. Who are a bunch of useless fucking chinamen. Eldar is stretching the lore to the extremes already and while its possible to work with them on a mission (or in Mass Effect terms: planet) they're not going to stick around to be in your ship.

Rogue Trader already accounted for and is literally nothing like Mass Effect.

TOO SHIT

Are you two fucking serious? Rogue Traders are more Space Conquistadors than they are Traders. They're given license to fuck off to beyond Imperium space and fuck around with xenos with little oversight. They take whole armies, sometimes space marine chapters, with them for the purpose of waging frontier wars. In the Imperium the captain of the vessel is Emperor of his ship, no one defies his word unless given permission to do so from someone extremely high fucking up the ranks (like a Grand Master or an Inquisitor).

Rogue Traders do what the fuck they want, when they want, where they want. Granted there are ones that focus on trade and trade alone but the Rogue Trader dynasties are build on never ending letters of marque against all xenos as they see fit with permissions to go anywhere they see fit.

Fuck off retard.

Oh, excuse me

You have no idea what a Rogue Trader does.

And for the record, Radical Inquisitors can also go where they want and do what they want. They're not mostly going to be dealing with the Tau at all. Most deal with Demons or frontier/exotic aliens.

You have no idea what an Inquisitor does. Fuck off retard. Though I guess "Fuck off retard" is too difficult for you to understand.

Battleforge. It was one of my most favorite games of all time until EA killed it. It also had sick ass loading screens.

Radical inquisitors are still inquisitors fam. It's just that they use different methods, if you're dealing with daemons and fucking xenos you'll still be fucking purged even if you're like a Lord Inquisitor or something.

Yeah, coteaz torquemada showed us.

The most radical thing he's done is creating a secret army to hunt heretics galaxy-wide.
Which is pretty much just Ordo Malleus with extra steps.

What exactly oversight does an Inquisitor face in their daily routine, especially for a Radical Inquisitor that is more focused on ends rather than means, especially especially if they're a Radical Inquisitor from Ordo Xenos, that's going to stop them from heading off looking for potential threats in non-Imperial space? Their job is to root out dangers to the Imperium, don't see why that doesn't mean they can't look for dangers in deep space or even for solutions to problems in deep space.

I knew "Fuck off retard" would be too difficult for you to understand.

That's not "doing whatever the fuck they want". They're still inquisitors if they went full retard and decided to just go around in deep spare for years doing absolutely nothing the high heads of the inquisition would notice.

How about you just admit you didn't understand what powers Rogue Traders and Inquisitors can have instead?

My face is tired.

They really can. If they want to go off an follow their own leads they will. It's not like every single one returns to Terra every time they do something and then wait to get handed their next Imperium Assignment. Radical Ordo Xenos would totally go off and do what they want, whether for the Imperium or for themselves.

And sure, people would get suspicious but when simple messaging can take up to months years to get delivered in some instances, amred responses to entire invasions can take decades to organize, sending an Ordo Hereticus to go check up on them can be extremely difficult to do if they're going all the way outside Imperium space, and they are allowed to go that far out if they deem it fit. I mean, don't forget that Radicals aren't too obsessed with doing things by the book to begin with, and the shenanigans that Inquisitors can get into can often lead them all over the place as quickly as they can.

That would be neat to have a game focused around too; being Ordo Hereticus tasked with tracking down the elusive members of the Inquisition to find out if they've gone full Heretic or not.

There is no argument. There's you proven wrong, and there's you refusing to accept it. Pathetic. Cuckchanner quality posting. Here's your last (You).

Too tired, 2:40 in the AM. Night all.

Reminds me of my last Dark Heresy game.
"Who is spreading these rumors"
"Proceed to launch exterminatus; if the populace is telling the truth the entire planet would be compromised, if the populace is lying it means they're insulting the administorum and by extension The Emperor, in which case is heresy and the planet could be a nest for sedition"

Don't be such a hipster.

I meant as in he out-inquisitioned a lord inquisitor and proved he was a heretic.

Would be cool to investigate, rout, and destroy genestealer cults to prevent a tyranid invasion of a hive world.

Most player's wouldn't like it because literally anything safe perhaps for lowly Ork boyz would mop the floor with you. You'd have to respawn at a rate that would put Hotline Miami to shame.

Proper inquisitorial work right there m8.
Although paradise words are rare, i would have just purged the population with the help of the guard and ministorum.

Original Fallout games. If they were more successful we would be getting real sequels instead of Bethesda games

Oh no.

tfw the game was also meant to be a coop rpg shooter at some point

Makes me wonder how long the game was actually in development hell.

You clearly haven't played Eisenhorn, another shitty budget cut RPG game in the vein of Ass Defect, and Mark Strong(fucking nerd who voiced Captain Titus) as Gregor Eisenhorn.

AKSHUALLY, there are eldar that abandoned the craftworld for various reasons, and live he lives of mercenaries or pirates or hermits.

Fucking mobile game atop of that. Whoever wishes for GW to be less autistic over its IP and share it more freely prolly used a big-ass monkey claw.

Mercenaries for humans doesn't seem very likely to me - the Mon'Keigh (blunt pun is blunt) are to Eldar what monkeys are to humans.

But yeah, there's corsairs, rangers, and I could imagine some Craftsworlders probably joined the Exodites. Shit, some probably joined the Dark Eldar.

Wasnt that supposed to be eldar trying to say monkey to insult humans?
Now that seems unlikely.

Radical or not the purpose of Inquisitors is to root out the taint of xenos and heresy out of imperium's worlds

There are some called Radicals because they're willing to use Xenos tech for the good of imperium while maintaining the whole PURGE THE XENOS kind of attitude the whole time. Not because they're willing to fuck some tau bitch on their adventures. They usually ended up corrupted by Daemons because that's how daemons rolls in WH40k.

Gorkamorka kart game when

Mad Max is a beta (worse) version of what I want a real Ork/Gorkamorka game to be.

Oh btw since this is just a Warhammer 40k thread, thought I would post this

warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

Actually there are some books depicting humans for hire as badass alien mercenaries on the lower levels of Commorragh.

Needs more dakka though.

Mk. 7 power armor is so pretty.

Well yeah, they are humans, you can find humans everywhere in 40k, you can even find them cosplaying as orks.

Binary Domain.

There isn't enough of anything in it. Its just a soulless movie tie-in. But it does a few things just right.

Nah, that's just GW's usual talent for puns. See also: Angron.

They're already more likely to join forces than either are with humans. I'm not saying that it's large phenomenon as with corsairs, but there is at very least one Craftworlder who joined the Dark Eldar.

End Times 40k here we come.

For an Orky game, I would actually want to see a Serious Sam clone where you play as an Ork Flashgit and fight back tyranid hordes.

Upgradable weapons with more dakka, more flash, and whatnot a must.

Don't you trust them?

Eldar would work with humans if it is in the service of some long term plot. Granted, anyone who thought the Eldar help was anything but taking advantage of them would be stupid. Especially if its a fucking farseer.

Holy fuck, talk abotu cut corners/copout, the fuck happened here?

The U.S.A. would've been the enemy in the sequel. Could've been neat, but that's probably also why it never got the sequel.

(checked)
Not if it's multiplayer.

Make a pikmin style game where you play a commisar leading guardsmen

Stars of this game was Imprerial Guard anyways.
This was quite glorious to fight orcs just to realize 8 guardsman that just fought alongside you were just brutally murdered and your character couldn't give less of a fuck.

Imagine Eternal Crusade as it was intended originally as PlanetSide with Death Korps. Including all the Imperial Guard vehicles.

Space Marine was pretty average, to be honest.

Pretty sure recent fluff has Dark Eldar and Eldar working together in one faction. Also trying to ally with the Imperium.

That's a big tank.

For heretics

Eldar can work with humans, but neither side really trust and the paranoia keeps breaking every pact they make

Oh my god, we're all going to die.

Or wish we had.

The game was solid, and the IP had a lot of potential, but people only see it as "that shitty Senran clone."

Yooz a buncha gitz

its a fucking mobile game that got ported to pc, thats what happened. the flaws are part of the core design.

tbh they said they aren't getting rid of any factions and that it won't be end times, just a progression of the lore and new rules (which from the last few boxed games they've released, might be close to 2-3rd edition)

Also best faction is still alive and not squat'd.

Relic fucking killed the Dawn of War franchise.

Not sure if anyone has been paying attention but almost everyone fucking hates Dawn of War 3. And…. I hate it too.

2nd edition was the shit, minus the assault

The Squats got un-Squatted

After years of buying plastic toys from them, trusting GW isn't something I'd do. Could be worse, they could turn every faction into not space marines

Relic died a long time ago, I doubt any of those people worked on the original DoW
From what I'm hearing it's basically a more boring Starcraft 2

Somehow they managed to not make Company of Heroes 2 a total piece of shit. I still play it to this day.

But if this is the team that's going to make CoH 3… then I'd rather they not make it at all.

wasn't CoH2 regarded as far worse than 1? I never played it that much

I still want my titan game that ends in Isstvan.

Played it on the vita tv and it had terrible frame lag. Maybe on a real vita later but that turned me of of the game,

wise papa smurf, corrupted by his own power
CAN NO LEADER GO UNTAINTED!?

I meant input lag with up to a full second of delay

They added 3 factions and even some new units to the old ones. Most people hated it because they did not like the FREEZING units and blizzards. They have since removed that mechanic of the game completely. Personally I liked the mechanic it was the first time weather affected your armies in an RTS that I've seen but we had to step back because of crybabies.

All in all the game is better than the original now. I feel.

The biggest annoyance in 2 is the persistent unlock nonsense, it doesn't have a huge effect on the game but it shouldn't be there in the first place. They also jew you for new commanders. Compared to the first game it's more about tactics than extensive micromanagement and that's a plus.

This. I keep watching the Skylords Reborn project and hoping, but I'll probably die of old age before those fucks even have an open beta.

That hasnt happened though, he was tempted and told fulgrim to fuck off.

No it different, part of all eldar factions fucked off and created a new faction with the ynnead, they want to make the eldar empire great again.
Also, the new eldar qt is made out of sex.

Yeah, they even released an in-universe apology for the mistake, in wich the inquisition, administratum and inquisition throw the blame at each other.

I hate this shit, vile xeno's are not qt, they have 0% body fat and they poop crystals, neither of these things are cute in anyway, and also possibly heretical.

It is a human's duty to show their superiority over the xenos in all ways including dicking.
But yeah, the new eldar heroine looks like they just made a poll of the most popular fetishes in GW and added them, we have bare footsies, child-bearing hips, thicc booty, bodyglove suit and huge tits, all of that in a slender body.

No, the main reason people hated coh2 is because it lagged like hell, 5 second delay between your orders and units reacting.

What, how? One set is planet bound, and the other two hate each other. Plus they are very much so bound by rules to keep their souls from feeding Slaneesh.

If i remenber correctly, biel tan's infinity circuit blew the fuck up and finally spawned the ynnead, there was a short war and they went out to take the fight to chaos, other eldar factions that wanted to do that too went to join them, i think the ynnead does something to their souls or some stuff, i only read rise of the primarch, not fracture of biel-tan.

Note that, all eldar factions are still there, its just that people from them have left to join the ynnead.

GW really wrecked their own fiction.

Not really, the ynnead has been a thing for years now, it just finally spawned.

Yeah but the way it spawned is shit.

Im giving you a very brief sum up of it, theres a thread on /tg/ where there are links to download the books from our friendly neightbours the russians.

Eldar souls go to Ynnead now (or ones that are his followers do), since Eldrad managed to somehow create the fucker while being gunned down by a Deathwatch Killteam.

Ynnead's faction is being led by an ex-corsair turned gladiator fighter and is going around bring love and happy to the eldar, she also managed to walk through Holy Terra without anyone noticing or caring.

Everything went too quickly and no one knows what's going to happen next (apart from Girlyman flipping his shit at everyone because they fucked up so hard, oh and I guess Saint Celestine and that Inquisitor are going to get married or someshit)

Do not tarnish the saint!

Vanilla COH2 is garbage. The only thing saving it is the Spearhead mod.

The pay2win Commanders is jewish as fuck

always tarnish the saint

Fuck off Matt Ward.

They're not even fucking trying.

The stars of everything in 40k is Imperial Guard.

There's actually no rule that disallows the Sisters of Battle from having relationships. They're usually too busy to have relationships by far and large, but some still do. Ain't nothing wrong with a saint getting penis in her vagina.

Well I think they went through several development studios before being handed to Relic. There was so much cut content it's unreal.

I know, its a meme though, because the thing is that saint celestine is an imperial cheerleader while greyfox wants to burn her because "BURN THE MUTANT PURGE THE UNCLEAN!", but by the end of rise of the primarch, greyfox goes back on her words and starts trusting saint celestine.

One shudders to imagine the only thing that can get a Sister off

Clerks and random ballsy guardsmen (that are brave enough to risk getting flamed by them) according to the books.

Space marine fucking sucked. Not to mention it played like a low effort ripoff of Transformers: War for Cybertron.

So is there a tl;dr on what Girlyman did upon coming back? Where can I read more about it?

A Schola's Administratum bursar, according to the lore.

He pretty much removed heretics from ultramar, got the ultramarine's shit together, called a crusade for terra wich other marine chapters and guardsmen joined, got tzeench'd into a warpstorm where he remained lost for who know how long while getting ambushed by chaos corsairs, found a whole to slip through but it turn out it was all part of the plan and got tzeench'd again, this time taken prisioner, he got freed by cypher and some fallen that wanted to be let into the emperor's throne room in exchange, got all the ultra's gears and marines back and fought his way out through a webway gate (not without sadly losing the black templar that was top tier bro) with the help of the legion of the dammed, then ended up in the moon thanks to the eldar (terra's moon ofc), but not withouth getting chased by motherfucking daemon prince magnus, then girlyman bamboozled magnuns into getting in range of the solar auxilia that pushed all of them back to the webway gate.
Then he went to terra where everyone got a collective boner, got cypher's locked up because he said he would never let him enter the throne room with the sword hes carrying in his back (what a cocktease, they arent telling what it is still), confined himself in the throne room for 6 hours and then went back out summoning all the high lords of terra for a serius talk, all of this while being seriusly pissed off and depressed.

Hated by fanboys for not being another copy of the first game.

Is this the best you can do?

The Missionforce: Cyberstorm series were turn-based strategy games based off of the Earthsiege universe, which turned into StarSiege, which turned into the Tribes games. Everyone here probably knows about Tribes, and some of you remember the Earthsiege games. But to this day I have met no one who has played the Missionforce games. I want to change that, because they were genuinely good games. The second one in particular had a lot of replay value to it. If anyone finds their .isos, please try them out.

Oh please.
You only hate the ultras because they are the SM posterboys, and not whatever chapter you're wanking off to.

holy fuck, they will destroy everything good (that's left) in 40K, won't they?

I hate Ultra's because they were suppose to represent the everyman equivalent for the Space Marines and one faggot fanboy decided to turn them into the be-all and end-all of the entire Imperium instead of the generic jobbers they were suppose to be while simultaneously destroying the fluff and crunch of the game.

Why do Sisters of Battle like being spanked so much? Do they secretly service Slaanesh?

Your ancestors look down upon thee with shame, user. I bet you've never even sewn hymns to your own flesh. No crown of barbedwire? Emperor Wept.

Kinky.

There is no kink; only the purest expression of faith.

Fucking hell I liked the game but I haven't played in ages, this is why we can't have good RTS games, anything new you try to do in the genre gets shit on because people just want a perfect clone of [insert childhood RTS here].

I never had any issues, people need to stop expecting their 2005 laptoaster can keep up with modern games.

Why is she whipping her breast with a steak?

Hot.

How else would you repent from your sins against our holy emperor?

Sins ?
??
Sins ?
SINS???

You wretched, masochistic worm. I will show you sins !

Look out, he's armed.

Oh wait that's not Abaddon never mind.

See ? The masochism has gone to your head ! You are delusional from all of those whips and torture methods. This wretched imperium must fall !

You're grounded son

Dude you worship a god(des) of anal-cactus raping and razor-blade infused fetal-umbilical cord whips. That's 1/4th of your pantheon.

And another one is all about shitting blood as fast and as uncomfortably as you can while your skin falls off and your organs turn into puss. Another 1/4th of your pantheon.

Half of what you worship is scat-fetishist torture porn. The fuck are you doing getting judgemental of cute nuns doing cute nun things?

It's patricide time, father. Your reign ends here.

We just keep you around for your army and for you being a clown. Kind of like milo.

The forces of chaos are far more than you can possibly imagine. Your foolish human understanding of them has boiled it down to torture and scat. Perhaps that is what you truly desire, for unlike you those who desire power and greatness can rise to the top of the universe though chaos undivided, where no man, machine, demon, mutant or xeno can oppose them.

tl;dr come play with me while my nun fingers my penis hole while I'm in my messy diaper which is filled with blood, puss, and feces.

Chaos more like gayos L M A O

spoiler: you died and Empy is still alive (technically)

Your faith is weak as is your whole misbegotten imperium.

We give those the special threatment while you let them cuck you.

explain Astronomican

The nun was slaanesh. So much for that knowledge from tzeentch. I'd tell you to go cry but you're too busy being a corpse L O L

Leftover human energy from a powerful human in dire need of demon consumption.

What about Living Saints and the Legion Of The Dammed?

It exists, and it's called Helldivers

Da gud thing bout dem Spikey Oomans and dem normal Oomans is dey always mukkin' about who speshul and who gotsta workship who. While they'z all arguing wiv each other over who's da boss, da boyz can clobber da lot

Orks don't have penises.

Thinly veiled tentacle rape.

*Shrug*

Overblowing things as usual.
The UM are large and organized, and certainly capable, but stop acting like every chapter doesn't have Mary Sue-tier characters.
The lore of every chapter/faction reads like wankery, making them the greatest/most tragic/most dangerous, whatever.

Oh god. I hope they don't turn 40K "progressive". I'm fine with occasional alliances, but I have a feeling they will go full liberal PC.

Get this facebook ass shit out of here.

Orks get the same pleasure humans get from sex by killing

Orks are all virgins.

Orkz are Holla Forums

That's not even an issue to orks though, that's like raggin on Orks for all being unemployed, or for being alcoholics.

So are 99% of space marines.

Hey mistah Ork? Who's da god o'Brutal Cunning? Gork or Mork?
Cuz da otha day, some git waz saying itz Mork, but that don't make no sense! It's obvious it's Gork, right?

Not really, they just haven't done it with women.

reminder that the canonical way space marines reproduce is to have their special organs extracted and then placed into teenage boys.

Yuz sound like a degenerunt umie.

My, you get triggered so easily.

Unless it's an Ultramarine, the only canocial Female Space Marines.

Yeah when they removed Blizzards I really had a hard time believing it. It gave a new layer of depth and people were fucking retarded. Like if your units were freezing you could have sat them in a building or in some cover or near a vehicle and they were ok.

I thought it was pretty important considering CoH2 was supposed to take place in the EASTERN FRONT. Because of everyone's bitching they just decided to make CoH2 into CoH 1.5 and even introduced Americans and British because (fuck it we already ruined the lore).

How can you take that from what i wrote?
Theres nothing PC about girlyman crashcoursing his way to terra.
And if youre implying implications because of the eldar, they dont trust each other and are only helping because mutual benefit.

Word Bearers

No, the conectp was good.

The skills menu had tiny fucking words, and the game itself got repetitive amd boring.

Lets be honest though, before 5th Edition Shittery, Roboute really did usurp the Emperor, imprison him, and build a new Imperium.

And it was an Imperium that lasted for 10,000 years.

Before 5th Edition Shittery, it was accepted lore that out of all the Primarchs, Roboute was the only one that had experience in managing and building an Interstellar empire.

Bunch of garbage. It would be better had he gloated about how goddamned wrong the Emperor was and how his Empire has outlasted anything before it.

Go be annigger in hell.

Even I bought this fucking game and I've bought like 3 games in 5 years.

Not that one should expect more from Warhammer fanboys, but the Empire is a fucking bloated carcass and the Emperor it's best metaphor.
It mirrors real life in eary ways and it'd take some serious denial to think otherwise.
At least the most sensible fans acknowledge that out of all the races, Orks and Tau are the ones with better odds to outlast anyone else, maybe even the Tyranid.

People like you are the reason vidya is dying

The Emperors Empire collapsed into a massively destructive Civil War within 200 years and it was all nearly undone, all because he, the Emperor, completely fucked up in being a Father and being a leader.

Roboute's version, using Lorgars fucking books, lasted for ten thousand years, taking all comers and winning. It gets better. The Emperor was little more than an upjump fedora. His sons did know better than him.

Roboutes Imperium survived its Civil Wars more or less intact, while the Emperor's nearly collapsed.

Face it, for all the Matt Wardian horseshit, he really was the greatest of the Primarchs. He had the skills, the competency, and the expertise to actually run a damned galactic empire. Who else did? Who else was even said to possibly possess the ability?

Horus? Sanguinius? Not really. Maybe they had what it took, but they had no experience. Dorn and Peturabo? They would turn every world into a fortress. Maybe they could work.

Of the rest? Clever Generals, Powerful Warriors, but thats all they were. They couldnt step up to the plate, they didnt have what it took.

You happen to know how to run Cyberstorm 1 in windows 10? Type missionforce cyberstorm isozone in google, it'll lead you straight to where you can get both. Otherwise the only hope is GOG releasing them.