Stella Glow

Anyone else play this game?

Hilda a shit.

metal gear ninja is best girl

Hilda is the best girl.

Neither of you even play the game. You're both retards.

I dropped it after the earth witch act. As usual, archers and thief/ninja characters are OP simply because they can deal with the movement restrictions the best (and this is before getting into the ninja girl's invisible backstab skill, which makes her a permanent fixture for anyone with half a brain cell). If you don't want to have an experience imbalance, you need to have the rest of your team play catch up to the mobile characters and it felt like 90% of my playtime was just doing that. In the cutscenes, I really hated that the villains could just teleport around to fix their problems when they can't or won't do that in the gameplay. Every single cutscene I remember that had a direct confrontation between your characters and the antagonists went exactly the same way because of this. It makes your characters look retarded because they never once acknowledge the enemies ability to teleport and fall for the same shenanigans time after time. When you wipe the floor with them in the gameplay and the game resorts to ass pulls in cutscenes to make the villains seem like a threat, it comes across as a prime example of story and gameplay not meshing at all.

No, tell me more about this game.

SRPG with moeblobs galore.

I have played and beaten the game multiple times.

If you don't bother with one character good fucking luck finding time to leveling them up properly.

Its a SRPG on 3ds.

"Moeblob" doesn't exist.

Oh well nevermind then, have a nice thread.

Good thing all you really need to clear the entire game is MC,Rusty, and witches. You can cheese the character split segments with creative sniping using horrible slow wall man

It's almost like you don't want to be surrounded by smoking hot bitches.

Eh she didn't get sprint, so she was slower.
I mean you could just throw a stop dagger on her and go to town, but beehive was so much better than whatever she got

>Lots of different endings Rusty is best husbando

It's fun, it's comfy. Go play it and shitpost with a friend about it.

Is there some kind of true ending? Or each one of them is based on different choices/ smth similar?

Do I need to beat the game several times in order to get each one of them?

I'm in a dilemma now between playing SG or Dungeon Travelers 2

Dorothy is best girl.

Play SG first, it's pretty short compared to Dungeon Travelers 2.

There is, which you get by maxing out the protagonist's affinity with a certain teammate.

I believe so. I've not gone into it yet Lisette best girl but NG+ makes a second playthrough rewarding anyway. If you manage your save files, maybe you can manage the flags and affinity levels to do both in the one playthrough?

I've never heard of Dungeon Travelers 2, so I'ma throw my weight behind Stella Glow.

Rusty can nearly one shot near the end of the game.

Hey.

Hey guys.

Guys.

Hey, you guys.

Xeno.

There's a normal end and a true end, then at the very end, regardless of which of those two endings you got, you choose one party member for a character ending, assuming you maxed their affinity.

I mean the game looks pretty meh but the thought of impregnating that bitch witch sounds lovely.

I mean the game looks pretty meh but the thought of impregnating that bitch witch sounds lovely.

Don't worry about that. The original devs watched the localisation of this baby like a hawk…because it's the last game they made before going out of business. They wanted it to be the company's magnum opus. Nothing's lost in translation, from what I've dug.

Great game. It has it's flaws and is a bit slow at times, but well worth the shekels I paid for it. I don't regret anything.

Shitposting? Not on my watch!
Or rather, it's not your archers that are a pain in the ass but the enemy's (unless Archibald's random ability procs). Popo is meh and Keith is awful. Other guy with big range, Ewan, is also shit as he takes 50 years to get his turn and has no SPs to cast stuff with. Thief/Ninja being OP part is right, though. The best characters are Rusty and Nonoka, though Hilda and of course max affinity Archibald are also great, probably taking places 3 and 4 in greatness.

This is all true, but the different endings part is overblown. There's two main endings and epilogues. Seems good, but most of the character epilogues are so shit and uneventful, they could just as well not exist. It was their last game anyway so they could've gone crazy with the endings. It's not about length but about stuff so they don't feel like a minor/major Affinity talk. Hilda/Donte have the best ones from those I've so far.

There's also flaws. Like, why the fuck do buffs and debuffs for songs appear every time for every single enemy or ally? Looking at the text go up and down during a witch's turn takes almost as long as the turns of other characters put together.

Talk to Klaus whenever you can and you'll get the option you might take up or refuse to get whichever ending you want. It's gay.

Pretty much.

Pretty much this. You can skip it without any problems. The only reason why people will say it's good it's because "muh waifu". All the characters are defined by one trait, generic story and it plays like any other SRPG.

any other jrpgs to recommend from the past 2 or 3 years (drpgs, srpg etc) ?

Not too far into it but liking it so far, can't wait to purify the villainess