LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

kongregate.com/games/armorgames/seppukuties
kiwifarms.net/threads/shmorky-david-kelly-daisy-kay-sandypants-peaches-the-puppy-ex-fiance-amanda-mandy-mullen.23467/
garfieldminusgarfield.net/
archive.is/hmZba
inatsuka.com/extra/kemonofriends.exe/
garfield.com/comic/1990/05/30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only worse thing is the Comic Sans.

why is he holding just the switch tablet, with no joy-cons attached

heh

Checked. Did it end already?

The old style actually looks better.

I still don't know what went wrong with his art style. A few years ago he hit a sweet spot where it looked competent and funny, now it looks like shit.
The varying line width shit is something I used to do when I was like 13 because I had no idea what I was doing. It doesn't look good.

Tumblr happened.

Yeah when I read PA years ago the art was really good, what happened to Mike to think this tumblr style is acceptable from a professional artist?

what am i posting, Holla Forums

a bald man with his face down his keyboard.

That's too hairy for an asshole.

Yuck

nah it's legit
source: my ass

Hey user I've been wondering what the manga of that chick is. Do you know the name of it? Been looking for it for quite a bit.

Oh no ! They had normal hair, no tumblr noses and straight shoulders ! The horror.

They caved in to literal SJWs after the dickwolf episode which only further encouraged the tumblr crowd. And there's nothing tumblr crowd knows if not muh safespace cirklejerk.

ball busting

The art and humor in general started going downhill once they started a families. Then after the dickwolves shitstorm and PAX filling with SJWs (Seriously, they may as well call it Kotakucon) they went full tumblrtard.

It's funny how the art style has barely progressed.

Never ever my good lad.

Penny Arcade peaked in ~2006.

then what's the stuff behind my dick?

Looks like a good style for an American TV show, but not for a kawaii anime.

Webcomics are still a thing?
also, i find it ironic that someone like them is talking shit about anyone's drawing skill.

Actually it kind of did. Washizu just passed out from being an old faggot and the Yakuza dude smoking a neverending cigarette. His men called it quits instead of letting him die just to revive him.

It's so sad that artist became pure shit. His original style was a million times better, and it looks like he can't even replicate it properly anymore.

Style is a buzzword for bad artists to hide their flaws.

So he thinks drawing what looks like a low-budget Tumblr-inspired Saturday cartoon is an improvement?

I wish tumblr would leave anime alone

Isn't slab of cash is basically a particle board block?

it's a logical extension of their "it's newer so it must be better" mindset that controls their lives.

Call it what you want, but PA's artist WAS a lot better back in his early days.

They're both shit, user.

Shit where did it go so wrong ?

If I had a camera, I'd post a similar image. I think I have the same laptop. An Acer Aspire I got on the cheap.

His drawing skills are much, much better now. The problem is he draws stupid shit and whacky exaggerated faces.

Nope, he has regressed. As the other guy said, style is just an excuse.

Pretty sure he's not even drawing anymore, he just makes some random intern draw for him. Hence the decline in quality of drawing.

ROFL!

OP didn't you hear?
The waifu threads are now officially the dump for LOL
spread the news and see you coming wednesday

NONE SUCH
I AM AMUSED

All of the day bro

Something something Erin.

Something something fucking.

Something something white korra

LOL?

Something something ugh, Thiccer

Something something not real thick

something something fucking faggot.

haha

this'll never get old

I look at the progression of PA's art style as a metaphor for the quality of the comic itself. It used to be sharp and edgy, but now it's just dull and pointless.

Something something hips>ass.

Is that the Holla Forums BO?

something something puffy vulva

Something something my nigger.

Something something There's no ass without hips and no hips without ass. They function as a whole.

I think I have the exact same laptop in my hands right now.
Acer Inspire E15?

Something something there is such a thing as too much ass, but is there such a thing as too much hips?

Something something LOL?!

They insist it's not, but it is.

Yes

Unfortunately for my sides, yes.

Something something when you start to look like a butternut squash.

I don't think either of those art styles is significantly better than the other

Looks like an Aspire 57xx. You can kind of make out the little textured section above the keyboard that houses the speakers. Also, the E15's trackpad is a little too far to the right for it to be that.

;^)

That's not even that bad. They usually make them fat niggers.

How to turn anything into dreamworks.tumblr.cumm :^)

I think the most annoying thing is that their are a fair amount of actual good Wii games he could have used as examples instead of The Conduit, some shovelware Ninja Turtles game, and Wii Fit. Even when I agree with him he finds a way to be wrong.

Are they actually triggered when 76chan does get stealing? That's pathetic spiritually, mentally, ethically, and physically.

I'm having trouble telling if the author is making fun of furries or acting like this is cute and not at all weird.

The old style looks better than the current stye. At one point it was pretty good and then he went head first into tumblr nose and overexaggerated hair flourishes and I can't see why anyone with eyes would think this looks good.

Anyone remember when the art was actually good? It's been so long so I'd wager between 2007-2009.

When does PBF update? Its been months.

Who knows. Remember Kit 'n Kay Boodle? I believe it was genuine.

Almost never.

ahahaha yeah furries are so cute and harmless ahahaha
nothing wrong with this at all oh ho ho

But the gun should work on the moon.

PLZ BE MY GF, SARAH

Didn't the artist start taking anxiety meds and hanging out with Scott Kurtz? Kiked.

Very, very infrequently.

Also mad that not only did Double K stop updating, but it apparently got scrubbed from the artist's DA page, and now he won't even acknowledge his masterpiece existed.

Love me some bitches with guns.

Should we shit post about SMBC

For the second to fifth pics, who was that artist? I remember him drawing lewd and somewhat funny vidya comics.

Is Dobson jewish? Even with the slightest movement his characters emit parentheses everywhere.

Might as well dump the other four too.

Some guy from Colombia. There's a link to his site on the comics.

partially at least really

It's written in big letters over the image mate.

Donald you dick.

I totally knew that.
fuck

This is fucking disgusting.

this really makes me wish I could find an archive of the old somethingawful thread about them investigating a furry parenting board and getting on the admins v& for child abuse.

I feel you man, one day the site just didn't load anymore. Is there an archive of his shit somewhere?

If ever there was an argument that Holla Forums was right, it's this webcomic series.

yup and that was the end of it. They started going SJW etc.

I miss old shad. His art was awful but his comics got a chuckle out of me.

So does anyone have anything new for the thread or is this just going to be repost old comics?

I made a new comic to be reposted

please upboat

Nice

Don't think these were posted before.

Artist Dun Goofed.

Missed opportunity.

There's fan fiction and there's fan fiction. And then there's 50 Shades of Gardevoir.

How has numarvel not erased Punisher out of existence?

Does anyone have a prerelease/hype Guild Wars 2 comic about horses chasing carrots, it was done in the same yellow black style like these ones.

Because Punished is popular enough and works well as an antihero. He is popular enough to soon get his own Netflix show, and the character was done pretty well in Daredevil.

M8

Would you happen to have the tapestry edit of that one dark souls comic where the bad player's "yolo" is translated as "carpe diem"?

Oh no thats almost a whole month ago, shit better get rid of all the shit posted in the thread before too. Those are way older

Hey, you cant post content more than a month old!

I guess time to dump some tapestry.

He's implying it's an April fool's joke.

thanks i've been looking for that one.

Are you retarded? March 31st is directly followed by the 1st of april. I have no idea what that shit is, but it seems to me like you are posting an april fools joke.

Wheres the one where shes fucking a white dude?

Didnt know april fools was actually in march, the whole fucking idea is already retarded as shit without people going "lol just a prank, bro" on other days too.

Here.

No idea what that is.

You are actually retarded.

woah, hey guys

Wheres the one where shes fucking a white dude?>>12399942
Wrong one.

Wrong one

If its not april 1st in my timezone im not going to post some april fools article/blogpost/site update that will have a march timestamp

There is no oxygen, so it can't fire.

Whoever made that tranny boy comic should learn about what happened to the boys John Money experimented on.

JOHJ

Not a bright idea, I'd think.

Please tell me you are joking. Ever heard about oxidizer?

Then I have never seen the one you are talking about.

It still surprises me how clairvoyant Watterson was at times as far as issues we're dealing with now, long after the comic ended.

He's also hammering nails into concrete like it's fucking white pine.

Well, it is a comic about a fat whore and a creepy stalker.

Has a game ever used this mechanic before, your dead bodies piling up to dull traps, I've always thought it to be brilliant.

well,in BattleBlock Theather you can use the corpse of your dead mate as a plataform on spikes.
I guess that's the closest we can get.

A lot of this was going on during the nineties already, it just wasn't as painfully obvious. Agenda 21 was finalized in '92, I think.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

B^0

Wild 9 uses corpses in variety of ways as well.

I will never get tired of dobson and his inflated ego

kongregate.com/games/armorgames/seppukuties

I never got the point behind the Peanuts math problem ones. Is it just that math problems in grade school are arbitrary?

2nd one
kiwifarms.net/threads/shmorky-david-kelly-daisy-kay-sandypants-peaches-the-puppy-ex-fiance-amanda-mandy-mullen.23467/

I imagine it must be difficult to come up with a joke every week.

What is the shell has no oxidizer?

You mean "What if the powder isn't oxidised?", right? Well, all modern ammunition is.

B-but user, space is cold, so you would need more strength in the hammer to trigger the explosion inside the shell.

Kek

Unless he over-lubed his gun, I don't see that being a problem. He would be running his gun dry in space anyway, at least I would.

Is unicorn jelly the one with the incredibly complex triangle-based physics? That one was actually good apart from all the characters.

Can you tell me at least how does the oxidizer thing work? I'm a no guns yuropoor.

So am I. Just google it.

Of all the dumb broscience. Gayfags should die.

Agreed.

Why the redundancy, user?

PLZ BE MY GF, SARAH

Now that I think about it, what is the exact purpose of the "first strip" button on these comics? Does it really need to be there anymore?

Is there anyone who's actually reading this for the first time and going "hmm, what's this comic all about? Maybe I need to check it out from the very beginning" and then clicks the button to go to the first of literally thousands of strips.

Can't it be replaced with something else by now?

Got the one where she hooks up with another gurl gamer who turns out to be a lesbian?

I don't get what they're trying to say here? Hair is good? Hair is bad? Hair is a thing that exists? I came out of this no more knowledgeable than when I went in - who was this strip designed to benefit?

PLZ BE MY GF, SARAH

replaced with what
if you want change you can't wait for someone else to figure out what to do

pleb detected. i've marathoned plenty of webcomics that already had hundreds of updates when I came across them.

it was designed to leave you alienated and confused and it did such a good job that even the artist felt the same way, hence why he's a faggot.

I once did it with CAD and a bunch of other comics. It was a mistake.

PLZ BE MY GF, SARAH

First half doesn't apply after gen two with the gayass stripes shit that rob all camouflage that real-life animals need in order to survive.

Second half is TACTICOOL.

t. tacticool guy

Old Penny Arcade was much better.

Comic Sans gets too much hate imo. Personally I think using Comic Sans for comic text is okay.

God damn Watterson was on point with the throwaway panel gags

You need 3 things for combustion: Fuel, an Oxidizer, and ignition source. In ammunition the propellant contains both fuel and an oxidizer in the same chemical compound; the primer is made using a much less stable, shock sensitive, mixture and hitting the primer sets of the chemical "fire" that acts as the ignition for the main propellant. If you needed an air environment for cartridges to "go off", firing a gun underwater would be a no go. As is firing a gun underwater is anticlimactic due to waters semi-compressibility and density relative to air; more arrow shaped firearm projectiles do fairly well in the water.(see soviet APS)

Have you actually read the entirety of Agenda 21, user?

Yeah wait, the feminism thing was actually the Beijing Platform for Action, not the Agenda 21. That one was 1995, so my point still holds. These programs by fuckhuge organizations just blur together, sorry.

Oh, just about every time Gone with the Blastwave does.

Who the fuck is this faggot and why are we supposed to care?

Amazing

That guy has such a pumped up ego, it's insane.

Gunpowder explodes by reacting with oxygen after heat is applied.
There's not much oxygen on the moon.

Who doesn't do that?

Never noticed the dog in the feral child comic has a chomp mark in its back leg in the bottom panel.

I want to fug Nihilism

That's not true though. All the "oxygen" needed is already in the sealed cartridges.

I love Garfield edits. Even if it's as simple as removing a character.

delete this

why did you put oxygen in quotes?

garfieldminusgarfield.net/
Garfield without Garfield is ridiculously depressing.

Because it can be an oxidizer but, most cartridge loadings don't fill with propellant all the way to the projectile base, so there is some air trapped in the cartridge. The simple fact is, if the environment outside of the cartridge being hostile to fire were that important then a glock wouldn't fire underwater either; but it does.

Some don't even require edits.

And now im reminded of those halloween comics of garfield where it implies he was dead the whole time

THE BEAST AWAKENS

alright, that fucking got me

Talk about a missed opportunity, also why the fuck does the fascism cat look like Heavy's one sister from the comics?

Wouldn't the timestamp correlate with the timezone of the person that owns that blog though? If they posted it on april 1st according to their timezone, then it should appear as april 1st on their blog.

There actually is, I think a steam game, that uses that mechanic. You have to repeatedly die in tons of traps and other hazards in order to get through a level. I can't remember the name of it for the life of me, just that it was 2.5D and your character was always in knight armor.

When I found questionablecontent and sinfest, I read every single strip from first to last.
I regret everything.

These?

>sinfest
I had the luck (?) to find and read it before it started to degenerate. It still hurt

PLZ BE MY GF, SARAH

My, what a convincing Jew impersonation.

delt this

That's the one, thanks

That's what the oxidizer is in there for. That's the whole purpose of an oxidizer. Otherwise the fuel would burn very sluggishly, yet very rapidly eat up all the oxygen in whatever space it's confined in, barely increase the pressure and just extinguish itself. Mixed with an oxidizer, the whole charge is ready to burn up at a moment's notice. Even the material in the middle of a charge, which would have very poor circulation of whatever dismal gaseous oxygen is there, can light up instantly.
The reason wet gunpowder doesn't burn, for example, is because the liquid wicks away all the heat and puts it out. Heating up and boiling water takes a lot of energy. Gunpowder-based fuses, if properly lacquered/insulated, can burn underwater without an issue.

Depending on the charge, the oxidizing agent need not actually involve any oxygen. There are other substances that can take part in redox reactions. The kinds used in firearms do tend to be oxygen-based, however. Probably due to being easy and safe to work with, and relatively cheap.

Oh look they used to draw normal noses, why is that a bad thing again?

Servers don't have to be in the same place as the author. If the server is in the US and the author is a yuropoor, he could easily get the wrong date.
Spoilered for Holla Forums gore: I've also seen sites where dates and times are rendered in Javascript based on your timezone.

SHE'S STILL CUTE

The original uploads of these videos have been getting deleted. Does anyone happen to have the "garfielf annexes mexico", by chance?

Watching that arc with crimney and the devil girl fall apart because of the artist drinking too much koolaid was the saddest part of it.

NO, STOP

The problem isn't the oxidizer, you'd more be worried about the third law of thermodyanmics.

What economic system would allow for someone to sit on their ass and push out free comics?

I didn't watch it crash and burn. Was it a "You don't need a MAN, GUUUUURL!" thing?

When we have True Communism, all money will be abolished and people will finally be free to do whatever the fuck they want.

>I've also seen sites where dates and times are rendered in Javascript based on your timezone.
You're posting on one.

I had JS disabled so I never knew

I want to fuck Calvin's mom.

I don't even know where it went but it was getting into some weird fucking territory because suddenly crimney had two enchanted devil books and sex robots are literally women who need to be liberated despite them only becoming widespread due to real women being strong independent womyn who don't need NO patriarchy because THEY WUZ WOKE.
I didn't want to see how tatsuya was going to fuck up the one thing that kept me tethered to the comic.

Fixed

THIS IS HOW MENTALLY DEFECTIVE COMMUNISTS ACTUALLY ARE. THIS IS WHAT THEY HAVE TO COMMIT GENOCIDE TO COVER UP.

that's a lot of words so say "never".

fixed

Basically yeah

Bitch I'm on your fucking side. To have magical communism you basically need a system where materials and services become so cheap they lose all value

I mean if we ever get to the point of having a completely mechanized workforce, and enough energy to sustain it and our species for vast stretches of time, then the only labor left would be in entertainment and engineering to make those robots better.

Your text implied it was possible by virtue of not appending a statement to the contrary.

It's possible, but in a magical situation we are nowhere even close to approaching to the point that it should be regarded as fantasy

But we just make computers to improve themselves. At which point humanity will no longer have reason for existing. Seize the memes of production and such.

It is as if I am staring into the eyes of God. What is this masterpiece? Who is the man responsible for it?

So the matrix is a communist fantasy?

Of a sort

Communism is just an overcomplicated form of societal suicide

post more garfield edits

Here's a serious question. Where will you be when the cat reveals himself?

GARFUNKEL!

what a long cat

reminder

That's not that bad, beyond maybe the neck of the guy

look at the girl's arms

How come I can find Garfield edits where U.S. President James Garfield replaces the cat, but not ones where the cat takes the place of the president?

not to mention the sleeves or the book-shaped steak.

Why is garfield so long?

A Pussy President will not happen within our lifetime and for that I am thankful.

video games

(Beast begone!)
Garfield, thy name is a Mark of the daemons of Hell!

You couldn't even get that right.

Second and fifth strips need to be banners.

It's as if he's triumphantly saying: "Just let me die. Just let me die."

I like the second one's title there.

I wonder if they even know what any of the garbage they're spouting even is suppose to meme

A-user, be careful with the memes. We don't want anything to go wrong.

How the hell does this website work? I can't access her fucking "here are the links, now pay me" page to see if this actually happened or not.
archive.is/hmZba
Removing /creators from the URL should take me to the payment page.At first I thought
but if this is really is all that that's there, then it probably actually happened. In which case I heartily LOL

Hmmph. After the revolution, this man will surely be made a party official or a state-sponsored artist. Everyone who is one relative unit of party commitment below him will be the ones toiling and dying in the factories and in the fields, of course.

Heh

What's this furfag shit?

Is the drawfag who does commiecat confirmed an actual girl or is it a >she like most "girls" on there.

Or the useful idiot will be put to death by the real "revolutionaries" comrade Cletus and comrade Jamal.

Furfags pretending to be Holla Forums, it's seems to be more common than you'd think.

I'm no X chromosome expert but that art does look like something a girl would draw. A really homely and likely overweight girl but still.

Just because she has a penis doesn't make her not a woman you racist nazi

Fucking spot on

/pol is retarded, but not that retarded.

I really really like this banner.

No, I mean that those furries definitely believe that they are Nazis.

even furfag degenerates realize how awful communism is

fuck yeah

thicc

I want to fuck Calvin's mother.

i fucked your mother

inatsuka.com/extra/kemonofriends.exe/

The top one looks way better, suck my dick Sakurafags.

Now that takes some mental gymnastics, if they truly believe they can be a nazi.

>inatsuka.com/extra/kemonofriends.exe/
Nice virus, but if you really want to trick people, post it on >>>/furry/

I think I'm gonna be sickā€¦

Not a virus, just pointlessly edgy

The thing is, that one isn't an edit.

garfield.com/comic/1990/05/30

what is it?

Well it does have the Cheetahmen theme. I have sincere hope that the actual anime won't actually ever go beyond implied history, though.

A mediocre video game based off the international memefest Kemono Furenzu

I thought it was a game to begin with.

No, it was a virtual gacha machine

No, it was a virtual Gachi machine.

No, FUCK YOU LEATHERHEAD

It's an ok "spooky haunted vidya" that either goes full ripoff or stays pretty novel based on whether you know Undertale.

this is too damn sad

How's Wonder Boy, though?

Anyone got the second pic except where the fat chick hangs herself and falls through the floor?

Not quite.

PLZ BE MY GF SARA

Thanks user, that's the good shit right there

I don't get it, where's the joke?

He saw 15 years into the future.

Gee I wonder why he chose to do this.

Today I will remind them.

plz be my gf, sarah

If this wasn't a thing, my life wouldn't be so horrible.

I barely remember Flipside other than the MC is in love with a lesbian, and the jester gets a pain spell on her, anything remotely interesting from there?