4 AM

Losing control?

Do you use armor in games for stats or for looks?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Work sucked hard. Day off tomorrow. Yay.

Stats mainly.

FUCKYOU

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Stats, but that doesn't mean it doesn't trigger me.

Puyo Puyo Tetris is the shit. What have you fags been playing lately?

Depends on the games. In RPGs probably for stats.

Morning everyone

Work 12 hour shift today and accidentally woke up 1am. Dunno how I'm going to make it. If it rains enough I might be let go early at least.

Just go to sleep right now and set an alarm.

Fuck you, I'm going to sleep. Just so you know, though, there are children in this world who are dying of starvation right as I type this. Keep that in mind. Yeah. It's important to keep a realistic perspective.

looks, real pros don't need stats on their armor to get gud.

Kill yourselves tbh

Puyo puyo is the only tetris I like, just cause the cute girls.

Have to leave in like 2 hours so not worth it really.

How you going to enjoy your day off user?

Mostly shitskins and niggers in Africa. Who cares

i use armor to fuck ur mom lol

Have fun being killed in two seconds. Also, try and not stay up when you wake up at 1.

Game hunting, yard work, possibly hanging with m8s.

Ayyyy nice taste user. Hows your day going?

Ehhhhh? And its not my choice really.

You'd care if it were you, you nigger. Think about that. Now I'm leaving. Good night.

I can tell you don't like this thread.

Yes it is. You chose looks over stats.

Thanks. My day is going pretty good aside for the obvious loss of control.

everything is gay

Lots of plans. On my days off I just lay around doing nothing. Usually drinking.

I would have killed myself if I were shitskin though

Do anything fun? Losing control how?

fuck off gaybriel

Ecstasy AKA Darks (3,4-Methylenedioxy-methamphetamine Also Known As Ἔρεβος) 150mg

TAKE AS DIRECTED: Take one daily dose before bed with white sticky fluid by mouth and

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

I played a shit ton of pso2 and spent most of the day trying to install manjaro to a usb hard drive.
I spent too much time on things above that I ended up staying up past my supposed schedule.

I'm sure you die a lot because of your armor.

Style is the ultimate defence tbh.

henlo

What many countries are doing to Africa right now is pure cruelty, those niggers have 0 incentive to better themselves with the US and others propping them, they need to be cut off and actually try to build something.

Will people die? Probably but those that survive will finally that third world shithole mean something.

Only if it's AJ Styles killing gays.

The fuck is manjaro?

I do the same thing most nights. Or wake up too early like tonight.

Nope.

Manjaro is Arch Linux for people that don't want to deal with Arch Linux problems.

The gay community = (you)

It's the only true way to experence arch.

FOR KANE

DELETE THIS

I've used Debian Linux for the last 5 years. Get on my fucking level.

Thats why you go for style dummy. Hows your day going user?

Sounds more annoying than anything

Depends on which game I'm going for. If its something like Dragon's Dogma I could care less because most of the stuff is interchangeable.
Something like when I used to play WoW however, it sucked dick. Only later did transmog become a thing.

Also its going decent.

I've used gnu/linux back when mandrake used to be the top distro.

Linking armor to stats is bullshit in my opinion anyway. Hate online games that rely on it heavily.

Do anything fun?

I don't know what that even means

Didn't go to my 12 hour shift and played Snake Pass and Sanic all day, feels bretty good. Had a bunch of paid time off saved up so I figured might as well bum around for once. This is physical labor too, so my body needed a break after doing too many 50-60 hour work weeks (it's not just for the vidya).

You lucky mother fucker.

My job somehow has a 3 strike rule with no call no shows. Which is retarded but man do I plan on using 2 of those.

it's Saturday, why isn't there more people on

I work fulltime at Amazon as a picker which is a pretty shitty job but even they give us 36 hours a year of paid time off. That's not even including vacation time, which is also paid. Then we get 20 hours of unpaid time every quarter for a max of 80 hours.
I'll be honest, I don't know how the fuck people get fired so fast where I work considering we also have voluntary time off (volunteer to leave work early because there's not enough work, doesn't hurt you/affect you).
I'm not sure why some jobs don't even give paid time off at all until you've been there for years and people actually put up with it. How the fuck do they keep people there? Amazon can barely keep people there and they actually give benefits and pay decent starting wages.

Picker? Like what kind of shit you do?

poor ducky

I pick out items that my scanner tells me to get from different bins. Then I put those in a yellow tote and send it down a conveyer for people down the line to sort and then pack.
I have done packing as well a few times and it's a bit more difficult since the rates you need are retarded and FUCK THOSE SHITTY AMAZON BOXES. They are also anal about how we put the tape on (we can only put it once on each side) and we cannot downsize boxes even if it makes no fucking sense. If you ever receive a game in a huge-ass box it's the computer being retarded.
Anyway, it's a fun job since you can see all the dumb shit people buy.

bet you see alot of kinky things people buy

Sometimes, but all that is usually black-bagged so I only see a description of it. The people who have to deal with all the anal lube, beads, and dildos are inbound. They have to unpack the shit and actually put it into bags. I have a friend at inbound who had a tote full of pocket pussies and other sex toys and he had to "problem solve" it and sort out issues with barcodes. It's just funny to imagine someone meticulously looking at them for issues. Picking is also a bit too fast paced to really see customer orders. In pack you actually see what people buy together and that's a lot more interesting.

so when do you think you're going to be replaced by robits?

Not really, just got home and made some diet root beer cream sodas. That was kind of fun.

I give it about 3-5 years for minimal robotics. We have some robots now but they aren't being implemented until next year and it only replaces half of pick (they still need pickers to grab the items).

For full on job replacement I say 10 years. Even then, I highly doubt they could replace all of the jobs by robots since inbound/problem solving has to be done by humans at the very least (there are a lot of things the computer gets wrong).

Same for packing, people have to upsize boxes a lot more than you think, because the data on products is not accurate (blame the seller for this). Because of Amazon hosting so many seller's products it is very difficult to keep everything 100% correct with just robots. You're always going to need humans somewhere. People who state this probably haven't worked at an Amazon because I cannot even count how many times the computer system has fucked up and the conveyers have gotten "stuck" or jammed.

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

so we got 15 till the robit upraising got ya then

It looks like this one died really fast

just how it is

these threads are starting to die off much faster each passing day.

literally shitus

Maybe if we played video games these threads would last longer.

I does viya gaymues thos

Post proofs

hello?

henlo

I am here if you want something fam

hey

How has your day been user

delet this

having fun?

fun is just a buzz word for when you can't think of anything to say

Have you been doing anything Other than getting dubs

Rp faggot detected.