Steins;Gate 0

I need some help, I completed two endings so far. The bad ending (Gehenna Stigma) and the Kurisu ending (Promised Rinascimento).

Supposedly Amadeus guides your endings based on how you interact with her or not, so what is the process to reach the Milky Way Crossing ending and the other endings?

Other urls found in this thread:

unluckyhero.wordpress.com/2016/11/22/steinsgate-0-walkthrough/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is that pink thing in that image?

Choose different options. Go to pg. 96 instead of pg. 73. Like any CYOA book. Don't look ahead though, that is cheating.

Luka is the best girl

That's Faris-NyanNyan

What do you mean different options? Do you turn off your phone when Amadeus tries to call you at the shrine? I'm afraid of repeating the same endings listed in the OP.

I googled her and she wears a maid outfit not a pink eskimo one.

That's in steins;gate 1 Faris wears the maid outfit, she still wears it in 0 but its winter after the death of Kurisu in the beta world line

but Lukako is a trap! Kurisu is best girl!

There is also this guide.unluckyhero.wordpress.com/2016/11/22/steinsgate-0-walkthrough/
It all really hinges on whether or not you talk to Amadeus.

what happens if you ignore Amadeus completely?

Turning off or keeping your phone on leads you on two different paths that themselves branch off into different endings.

the fuck?

now i agree with you that futa's pretty gay, but traps are cute so they're completely 100% straight. :^)

I got a copy before release through a friend. Game was mad buggy before they patched it (which thankfully happened before launch)

So if I turn off the phone, it wont repeat the Kurisu ending right?

I don't remember which option goes to which path, I played the game like half a year ago. Sorry.

I did about 2 endings in about a week, so leaving the phone on gives you the bad ending and leaving it off but answering it on the bridge gave me the Kurisu ending.

Kurisu ending is basically trying to stop StratFor from using the Amadeus AI as a weapon, which included attempting to upload Kurisu's memories into Kagari

Easiest SG0 guide I've ever seen.

Enjoy the game and too bad she's a guy.

Young Kagari is pretty cute in a non sexual way.

I like how they mastered the Kurisu look, she's pretty sexy when older.

Thank you for this, I was looking for a guide the compared to that particular one in the original VN.

it's not like everyone ate shit in the first steins gate and it's a recurring thing or anything

Well it could be a spoiler considering that Zero takes place in the beta worldline where Okabe gives up on trying to reach steins gate.

Do it, you know you want to.