Engineers

Where are games that let me play as engineers building or engineering, bonus points if more in-depth than left-clicking a few times.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/174601604
pulsarlostcolony.wikia.com/wiki/Engineering
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fictional_Indian_people_in_video_games
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tf2

DF
Factorio
Shenzhen whatever the fuck circuitry game
Besieged
That one bridge building game

ss13

These
(Dubs checked)

Also Medieval Engineers. The castle building is so in-depth autistic that the last update added machicolations.

Has structural integrity, too. Highly recommend.

red faction guerilla was great at breaking buildings. best destruction physics ever.

While its not worth the insane amount of effort, someone made a full adder circuit in DF by using pressure plates… you see it on the wiki sometimes

I guess Minecraft and to a lesser extent Terraria let you do similar things with redstone

Ohhhh I can attest to minecraft being an engineering game, I really should have mentioned it.
-bank vaults (ATM style)
-sorters
-farms
-breweries (automatic, queueable, modular)
-doors, so many doors
-furnaces
-gambling games (I remember doing the 3 cups game)
-cannons
-MOAR

Try cracked first to see if you like it, OP, they're everywhere. I played cracked back in beta for a year or two before I ponied up and bought it to support development.

Kerbal space and CoaDE

While in-game you play as the pilot, the games involve you engineering spacecraft to use.

Foxhole, it's a logistics multiplayer game, you choose to be a soldier fighting in the front or a soldier gathering supplies to turn into logistics that you can use to fabricate guns or build defense structures for the bases.

Engineers are just some ==code word for THE GAY COMMUNITY

Engineering is a large discipline, you've got a lot of shit there. Factorio and Anno are pretty good examples of Industrial Engineering due to optimization/efficiency obsessions I consider them the most autistic of all the engineers for that reason while other games like SpaceChem and Infinifactory are more like programming/compsci/computer engineering majors. Civil Engineering is basically any bridge building game, while for Aerospace you've got things like SimplePlanes, Kerbal Space Program or Children of a Dead Earth to name a few. Aeronautical engineering would be From the Depths. Lastly, Mechanical Engineering is things like Automation, Robot Arena and rFactor.

t. Mechatronics Engineer

Just fuck my ships up.

EVE online

it's basically spreadsheet the game, so this is the most accurate engineer simulator we have around

t. engineer

I've always seen it more as a game for accountants rather than for engineers. Accountants/Finance love to look at pretty graphs and trends all day, I just prefer to check my reference books for information. Unless you're one of those filthy Industrial Engineers.

boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/174601604

nah, mechE here, working on the oil&gas field

fucking degree to work 70% of the time with excel. can't complain about the salary though

kill yourself

Why? I literally answered the OP, there's a lot of interesting titles in there that get named once in a while.

I studied MechE, but I never focused on spreadsheets. I spent most of my time doing R&D with CADD. Maybe it could be good for making a virtual database, but outside of a few times there's been no real need for it.

If you weren't aware, /vg/ is not a thing on Holla Forums, but you're too dumb probably to understand that.

Op i'd suggest you hang around and check /egg/ engineering game general if you want to find those kind of games.

Spacechem is good if you like to pretend you're doing chemical engineering but are actually doing computer engineering while looking like car manufacturing.
Factorio is good if you get asmr from things moving in patterns and also like Starship Troopers.

I don't see one in the catalog unless you actually expect me to go to halfchan.

Is Medieval Engineers fun now? Looked pretty boring when it first came out.

Electrical Engineering is more useful, because people don't think that you're a tech priest. Electronic Engineering is Electrical Engineering with solid state frosting, but damned if I can get an Electrical Engineering job.

wtf was his problem? too much impersonator around steam?

It was so tempting

Welder here. Engineers suck and I hate them

And I hate you, welder.

why, what did I ever do? i sure as hell didnt make the shitty drawings with assbackwards callouts

Maybe because you can't read at all, you acetylene huffing nigger.

excuse me im a tig welder thanks

Pulsar: Lost Colony
pulsarlostcolony.wikia.com/wiki/Engineering
You can even play online with a pirated version as long as it's up to date.

You argon huffing nigger

say that to my face and not online and see what happens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fictional_Indian_people_in_video_games

Little Big Planet.
You can dress up in the hard hat if you really want that engineer swag.