Edge Thread

You know the drill.
Post the edgiest characters of all time.

Not Important is the edgiest of edgelords.

You pretty much /threaded your own thread, pal.

Its not a /thread if Cold Steel Edge gets posted

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEALLLLLLL

I sure am excited for the thousandth repetition of this thread.

Jesus christ he was annoying. He was like Bethesda trying to recreate heath ledger's shitty joker portrayal. He was almost as bad as serana (or as bad as skyrim itself)

why would you ever?

that middle one looks like the lead singer of Green Day cosplaying as a steampunk Ghostbuster.

:^)

GOD DAMN IT KIKEMONKEY

To this day I don't know why anyone likes this character besides the fact that he's consistantly top tier in nearly every KoF game.

Autism is a very enjoyable, some might even say fun experience.

Dat hair.

The same could be said for all of Skyrims dark brotherhood. At least Cicero had a modicum of character in comparison to the rest of the brotherhood.
The entire questline felt boring and tedious, and the fact I was never given any reason to give a shit about any characters didn't help.

God fuck reaver. It bothered me I couldn't kill him at the end of Fable 2. But the ending felt rushed anyways so whatever.

Is there a single character more DARK than MR. DARK!? I don't think so.
No character in existence comes even close to being as DARK as the evil Mr. DARK.
Even his name is DARK. And just look at him, he is the symbol of DARKness, his heart must be completely consumed by DARKness.
He's so DARK that you fight him in a level full of candy.

I never finished that questline, do you get to kill her and the other degenerates if you join the Downguard?

The others yeah, but no you can't kill the most important and shoved down your throat NPC in the entire game
It's fucking bethesda what do you honestly expect
Most you can do is convince her to get cured or prick her with arrows against her will

She wasn't edgy, just cold and emotionless without any development.

Good music though.

MISTER CROW.

i had to hear that for myself one more time

Contrarian faggot detected. That man literally locked himself in a room to study everything about the Joker until he became insane enough to develop a split personality just for the character.

That was such a good fight. Almost a stereotypical human moveset that was straightforward to read and respond to, but still quite difficult so it was a real test of your skill and speed with no bullshit gimmicks in the fight.

Heath joker was a completely new character. You can say he was good if you want, but if you want me to believe that came from a careful study of the character you can go fuck yourself.

Edge done right.

that's some shitty actor alright

You could say she was flat.

That's a terrible pic, looks nothing like him.

Hey user, I lock myself in a room indefinitely to 'study' VN's and to disassociate through obsession with my virtual lovers. Am I a convincing actor now?

Cheeky little bitch. Although Ace Combat definitely has one particular edgelord that stands out in the series.
The Mercenary ace style in Zero