Other urls found in this thread:

ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=dontrumpet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for
Quads are underrated

You fags better start playing today, less than a full platoon isn`t acceptable

Maybe homosex was the answer all along.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

If I ever get 500 bucks for free I might consider playing again but as it is at the moment the grinding is infuriating, and I've been playing for a year

The game's around 3k players now across all servers, most of them are the oldest of fags who had spent too much time to let all their equipement go to waste, the rest are people playing their monthly hour of planetside for shits and giggles before burnout settles in again. Also it runs like shit

Hail wwew

At this point I'm too busy wondering why I have it installed to play it at all. The Hailstorm has more or less sucked out the last little bit of hope that the scout rifles missed, and I enjoy using shit weapons.

I rolled up a VS character just to see how bad they were, and the default carbine they have is fucking horrifically better than every TR carbine I've used.

Mandalore Review out

Pequod on 28:34

they did tell you to fuck off.

/monster/ lack of awareness is comical but they're right Holla Forums is a nest for all kinds of retardation and degeneracy, cant blame them for avoiding it. I was surprised wwew patrons are alright, considering how Holla Forums steam shit turns out

I've only posted in the thread once.

You have to keep in mind that we're actually playing video games.

the part that really sticks in my craw is the 1x holosights.
VS has a really clear reticle and doesn't block any relevant vision and TR/NC get all this extra shit blocking where the things they're trying to shoot would move.

WEW LADS

MANDALORE JUST CONFIRMED KNOWING ABOUT US IN THE COMMENTS
/OURGUY/

Oh yeah our logo is literally a hot wheel. Funny

VS is still the weakest faction.

That part where he talked about he and his outfit moving on from the game made me feel a bit

fucking glorious

Because they've got the fewest people on account of their shit aesthetics.

Downloading again after building a new PC. I'll remove tranu scum with you guys again soon.

Fuck school, Ill just be a ditch digger.

/monster/ has plenty of faggotry, but so do we. The furry accusation is fucking hilarious though, where do they think the denizens of /furry/ when when their board got shoa'd? Furfags would find more common ground in /monster/ than on Holla Forums, that's for damn sure.

It's only a matter of time until they find their "if it's got a snout, it's out" rule being abandoned…

It's not the faggotry that ruins them for me, so much as the rampant elitism, paranoia, and rulecuckery. /monster/ used to be fun. Now, they're some sort of horrible combination of the autism of /furry/ with the paranoia of Holla Forums and the elitism of /a/.
Incidentally, does /a/ still exist? I just remember it completely collapsing into trash, and pretty much dying as a result.

Anyway, /monster/'s not furry, but they're not, at least as far as the fetish, much better. The community might have less autism than some of the "Original character donut steel 1000$ bucks for a neon dick commission slot" nutbuckets you find on deviantart or similar shitholes, but at the same time from either end of the spectrum I can't say /monster/'s less bestiality, given the literal snake pussy, or proper xenophilia, given the mostly-humanness.

I just want a place where I can talk about proper alien races, with their own cultures and differences, what don't just look like a fucking human with some different colored skin and a weird face, or just an animal bit instead of legs.
/tg/'s currently the only spot I've found. Though, that might also be due to it involving more than just the sex part. That's just the end result, after all. You've got to develop to that point first, in order to have much impact in my book.

polite sage for massively off topic ranting.

>>>/pone/

They're shit. Hardly any cultural whatnot that sets them apart what isn't absolutely retarded "lol they're horses get it" trash. The setting, at least around them, is stupid as fuck, with medieval technology thrown next to modern equipment, and even some straight sci fi shit thrown in between a shit sandwich of gay-ass magic.
I guess I shouldn't expect some decent worldbuilding from a children's cartoon about pastel horses, but fuck me if that doesn't start up my hatred.

griffons were cool, though. 'Least until they went full retard and rewrote them as greedy kikes, for no reason, because 'd-dey gots ta be the villain, n-nobody should sympathize with them 'caus dey different!'.

>>>/bog/

I don't understand what any of you fucks are talking about in this thread, it's making the game sound more complex than it probably is.

Game's simple, it's just broken. It needs to not be broken.

I reall realllly hate that… it's what makes resistance and liberation so much more fun… :/

Same here too. I used to play with WWEW back during the beta. A shame that the playerbase on 4chan generally lost interest. An even bigger shame to those who decided to play only Vanu afterwards If we could put aside our differences and play together as a platoon it'd probably be great.

Priceless.

I do wonder what all mandalore and buzz talked about considering he only put up snippets, would love to hear the whole thing since buzz seemed more chill with him compared to his autistic screeching he does usually

here it is you close minded bigots

The snippets felt very scripted. I feel that it was a pretty politician-style response to most the stuff. A question asked, and given a vague answer leading to the snippets, more or less.

Given that /monster/'s UID rate didn't substantially change during the event, probably Holla Forums.

Y'all given in and started maining HA yet

he still summed up the general consensus well, although TE getting a spot light for sheer novelty value at this point, it could have been nacho and it'd be the same deal

I wish he went over the biased of the factions are and how fourth factioners were also another reason why the game is shit

I dunno, the part at the beginning where buzz was going off about weapon balance sounds like there were times where he got into sperg out mode. So I still want a raw record

They fuck with balancing guns so much it's not a point worth making

no doubt

always nerf shit in a certain way though

there's rarely a good solution to players being metagaming faggots without making a lot of other shit worse.

but I refuse to think that doing nothing and promoting it is the answer to that problem

From what I could tell, he stopped caring. He mentioned he wanted to go over the NS weapons but after seeing how fucking pointless having everything wrapped up into HA he gave up.
He makes a really good fucking point that it doesn't fucking matter anymore balancing shit if no role has anything useful besides HA, MAX and Engie. It's funny this whole video has been echoing the same problems we've been complaining about since we started this game. The reaction from leddit's been hilarious.

How bad is it going over there?

Got any space? I haven't played in a year and I'm starting a new character.

It can be summed up like this.
It's not worth archiving the thread. It's just pathetic they're trying to defend how bad this game has become.

as much of a fucking idiot buzz cut is these people are even more clueless, they don't even realize that LOTS of solutions are suggested all the fucking time, the issue is the fucking shit devs with shit funding trying to keep a float a dead game with a awful skinner box approach with a bunch of dead whales screeching for everything to go their way

to the oven

Their board seems alright to me, I don't really get where the hate for /monster/ comes from.

why is reddit so fucking retarted literally all the time?

That's fucking vile

it's not hate, it's just good mannered bullying

In my case, it comes from once using /monster/, having a fun time, and then pretty much getting the boot along with anyone who suggested that monstergirls could ever do any wrong and that human males should ever not be subservient slaves.
Also, the death of those lovely little worldbuilding threads, and the whole 'SNOUT OUT REEE' fiasco. Prior to that, /tg/ shit was actually okay.

straight subs are the worst

it's all just power fantasy fuckers

To be fair, the last part was a bit of a dramatization. The first part isn't, and by extension, any setting what has monstergirls as the governing power must never be critiqued or fought against, else you're a paladinfag and therefor get the boot.
It did eventually get a bit further along that, though. The net result was the same.

Incidentally, it makes me sad that /paladin/ is no longer a thing.

these people don't realize that people can take very long breaks playing the game because it's shitty

lots of good boards are no longer a thing

Whales/cucks aren't people.

my mistake, have a xbox

What started driving me away was the slow but steady 'everything is a monster girl now". I liked it when it was stuff based off of monster in mythology and folklore, but then it went into pure donut steel OC territory, where there's a dozen variations of each type of minor variation of what used to be a single monster girl species, some of it seemed to be literally just recolors. I blame kc for this. Crabman did nothing wrong

so he didn't watch the video i suppose.

If I find out who you are I am going to bully the shit out of you

ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=dontrumpet

Vanu master race, everyone else butthurt.

Aalthough a lot of thebbutthurt really makes it sound like the other two factions just refuse to git gud with vehicles.

Forgot to add, /a/'s doing fine for the most part. Still got that air of elitism, and heavy moderation combined with low population. There's some new animu that's got politics and farts in it that's got the BO rather worried.

Hey Harpy, can you play Ghost Division after this song?

Also I still need that download of the cutesy version of the german marching song we play, erika or something right?

think we need a remix of it with remove kebab tbh

I'm not actually playing with you fags but it's probably this one

This image may be low quality, but my gratitude is not.

spicy

pequod's got a bf now

Isnt BCP that one asshole responsible for an entire fucking outfit of 2000 people quitting because he kept ordering them teamkilled and harassed, among other problems?

I mean its too late now, but would kick BCP and his ilk out early have saved Planetside 2 from becoming a wasteland?

i agree, tr and nc need to stop being shitters and learn how to make their tanks strafe over boulders.

are we in for another wave of reddit scum lads?

no opposite
when I was in TENC we would log on just to fight buzz, he was a premiere content generator

It's like they watched half of the video and got mad that nobody appreciated their high-level KDR/cert farming tactics. What they have said is factually wrong; he has 600+ hours in the game and made several suggestions.

b-b-b-but m-muh farm!

Good thing we still have casstapp to fug.

doubt it, how many people outside of a handful of reddit fags really know where we are from?

cassstapp is prime BP

too many

lewds are rare

I've been watching his content for years.

sempai noticed you

Hahaha…fuck you.

The artist throws an unintentional bone once in a while. if ya know what I mean
sage for offtopic and another low quality screencap.

Support classes being relegated to Support is the best and only good decision SOE/Daybreak made.

Eat a dick.

I still miss how the Scythe originally flew.

cept he's not saying that at all you fucking retard, he said there's no reason to play support what so ever give the one class which does everything you need can support its self with implants EZ

Oh yeah. The ammo implants are retards. Health not so much, dont heal enough to matter in a firefight.

you get those health kits and shield on head shot

it's all anyone needs

heavy with medkit, printer, catlike and detect darts. pretty much only thing they can't do at this point is revive themselves upon death.

You can change your character's name, appearance, etc., after you made him right? Please answer quickly.

Nope. You're shit out of luck. Now hand over those shekels.

no

Nope. Because without the conflict he created those people would have nothing to do except playing the game, and we all know it's shit. He actually made ps2 a better game by being a faggot.

I've played the game since the closed alpha, some time before they added unlockable weapons and removed the 5 minute lock on capping bases. I've probably played earlier and longer than almost everyone on every site with a Planetside thread. Overall I can say that if Mandalore had more to say, based on how he worded everything already he could only be saying more correct things about the state of the game, both in the past and now.

There's no way Reddit would agree with any review of the game unless it was a Vanu wankfest. That said, a video on Planetside 2's balance alone would be a very convincing argument to never ever listen to anyone who remotely likes any of the aesthetics or themes that the faction is composed of.

I really only play this game if I'm on copious amounts of adderall. I throw on some Retrowave and have a fucking blast.

t. average tranu player

This is the most Vanu thing I've ever read.

i-i-i only play TR

>it was a black Vanu

best be sure

Someone clearly needs to be sent to the Republic's Reeducators.

In my defense I had a laptop and I only played for 14 minutes nor was interested in the game. Also use this pic nigger.

Can anybody find the album online?

Reminds me of this for some reason.

I've fallen into SMG infil. It's actually really fun.

wwew lads! And stop gaying up the thread!

After I get a reliable sidearm I need something else to cert into, I'm thinking a vehicle or max. What do we need vehicle wise?

What vehicle are you comfortable with? Sunderers are pretty much a safe bet for support and cert farming, there's the Harasser squads, or go crazy with the Prowler battalions.

Lightning is a reliable buy, you ask me. Can be pulled from most anywhere, doesn't cost too much, is fast enough to run away easily, and as long as you aren't retarded can support proper armor convoys easily enough.
Otherwise, go sundies or harassers. Prowlers cost too much for something that doesn't really improve that drastically over the standard issue until you put in an absurd amount.

MAX farmer is a good life

I run a shield sunder, maybe I'll max it out. Its just that good. Then I can buy implants and cert into my class skills more.

Whatsamatter goy? To poor?
please do not support this game unless they make good changes

…sigh. Yeah….at this point, why do people still bitch about Infis? Just give infis the ability to *either* use a pistol andnbunches of goodies, or stalker and JUST a primary. Stalker Shotgunners/smgs/or snipers. Cant break the game anyworse.

I only played beta.

For the same reason they bitched about infils in Planetside 1. Because the bulk of people bitching are baby casual shitters. SOE shit up the class as early as 4 months after PS1's beta because they listened to these babies. Daybreak inherited the problem but it hasn't improved.

On a side note the only good thing to come out of this shit game is the weaponized autism that tortures the rest of the retard population playing PS2. Its one thing to donate your time to this pile of shit. Paying for any of this shit is absolutely retarded.

It's like you don't want the awesome feeling of helping your fellow gamers out.

Reminder that if everyone agrees to avoid fighting vanus, they will just quit playing

Oh boy can't wait for more fucking OP NSX weapons. Thanks this is exactly what the game needs truly Daybreak is my greatest ally.

the ribbit thread is getting worse somehow

That better not be our childfucker.

NC is more fun to fight anyway.

The one and only.

I'm really tempted to start fucking with them. This shitshow's amazing.

You must have missed when someone found out he had a bunch of LoL let's plays up on his channel.

Still has League of Legends as his channel banner.

Looks like I'm going back to being an infil main.

He really shouldn't have used the same name.

Anyone that runs a discord group is a faggot and he is as well so I'm not surprised.

Now I remember why I uninstalled this shit beforehand.

yeah the grind is beyond even my own autism

And that's when I thought "what am I even doing?" and stopped playing the game, and now i only lurk/post in the threads.

Why do all 8ch thread OPs pick the easy tier faction? I havent played in years, does TR still have like 4/9 of the best weapons in the game?

The power of testosterone pills

You poor soul.

WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LADS!

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT TR!

I havent played in months/a year and I still remember the Chaingun, and the best weapon in the game the TR medic's Cycler TRV, with the highest DPS in the game by like a tier and a half Lmfao

We'll see about that, bitch.

TR seemingly gets slapped with nerf after nerf because Reddit keeps complaining that AOD and TE can't do anything but zerg a base and then jump to the other side of the map because they're fucking retarded and refuse to follow a lattice line due the game "forcing" you to redeploy all the time.

TR weapons have never been good.

"""camouflage"""

Alright, so I decided to play a bit today and chose Infiltrator for once. I've got mostly the default loadout because fuck grinding for certs. Guess how many shots it took to take someone down. Four. It was two the last time I decided to be a shitty-ass sniper.

The default TR sniper is fucking garbage while the default VS and NC ones are actually passable.

Yeah, thing is, I'm starting to like being a long-distance support role. I need to shop around for something that doesn't completely suck ass.

You're stuck with the scout rifles or bursting with whatever primary that puts focus on accuracy for the class.

So I've finally got burst firing and compensating for recoil under control, but I can't hit fuck all when it's a moving target

you can get the cheap 325 or so cert bolt action rifle if you want something that can actually kill

Thank you, I was wondering what else I would need to get.

I bitch mostly because long-range snipers with cloaks combined with the shield system means that snipers don't ever have to worry about getting shot except by other snipers.
The close-range ones aren't a major issue, it's the mountain shitters what kill you a mile off with no way to retaliate beyond go infilshitter.

I have a solution to that.

All Cloaks are Stalker Cloaks. However, Infis get no shield.

sorry infantry fags, I have finally ascended prowler-dom. Prowler-chan is love prowler is life
some of you NC/VS shills are alright. Dont come to the crown tomorrow

That'd actually work pretty good. With no shield, long range shooting means you can still kill the guy. At the same time, unless they've got a medic, running away after cloaking to get out of fire won't guarnatee you'll live forever.
It would certainly make the natural turn and fire in the area of your aggressor actually functionable.
That said, I think a better way to go would be to add a suppression mechanic, similar to what you see in Battlefield, though likely not as severe.

From the gameplay I see, Bullet drop is never the actual issue. Its weapons stability and accuracy during sustained fire. So Vanu could do only 75% of relative damage to start out with, and half that at 200m. But it wouldnt matter all that much because competent Vanu players can score a dozen headshot all in a row, nullifying the issue at close range, and as a group land so much accurate fire that the damage difference is made up.

Its that old marksmans adage coming to light, all the bullets in the world fired mean nothing if they dont hit. And Vanu generally have an easier time landing consistent and accurate fire down. NC doesnt hit hard enough and TR doesnt fire fast enough and with enough bullets(If TR Miniguns were as good as they should be, the servers would crash)to compensate.

Bullet drop onoy exacerbates the issue.

Which also makes it stupid butthurt that Vanu canonically lost. Vanu received the hardest nerfs during the early game…and justifiably so.

The missile launcher got nerfed to shit. That thing was glorious. And now its dead.

medium jej

Didnt they destroy headshots beyond 150m or some bullshit?

Firstly, that's a one hit kill. They can still engage you perfectly fine further out, and their rifles rechamber quickly enough. Beyond 150m, most guns don't have much of any chance to do more than tickle the guy, regardless, so I don't see how that's bullshit. 150m is still damn far away. Especially when you have the ability to turn invisible and run away as soon as you take a shot.

also important to note that lightnings are getting a solid upgrade relative to MBTs as things stand on the PTS right now. Also keep in mind that viper is becoming the strongest AV weapon and HE will be #2, so don't bother picking up AP if you're certing into tanks right now.

Chiinu gib me ur steam or discord or something u fag lord
t, bleizcorryn

How about that, that's kind of neat. Feel like the lightnign doesn't need a buff, though. It's a support piece. Flank the enemy, drive fast, maybe scare off air with the skyguard.

probably because the main tanks are are just a clusterfuck and vanguard is getting deleted from the game.

because i am a piece of shit who forgot.
the greatest trick was convincing VS that we were TE members

If by 'camouflage' they mean "you can't tell which soldiers on your side" then yea I guess it would be camouflage…

why?
I love my abhrams clone

To be fair, there are a few that do work. The black scales, for instance, are surprisingly handy for a LA on the roof of a biolab. Had one of those with that, and all I could see was the light of his gun because >vanu

he's going overboard, he means that their shield is being nerfed

i was being slightly melodramatic. their shield is trash and loses 1v1 knife fights with prowlers now though, so you'ld be a fool to pick one over the upgraded lightning

Are you leading and adjusting for velocity/drop?

The war's been going on for so long that everyone has realized that the odds of survival when you blend with your surroundings aren't as good as when you wear a pattern that doesn't match any of the faction coloration. It only takes those two seconds of hesitation from the guy who doesn't want to get slammed with yet another weapons lock…

Soon.

Who is this Mandalore guy?

Goddamn I want that folder so badly.

You left before I got one guy to say that he'd bet his paycheck on that Buzzcut was a pedo.

When are you guys on? I never have anyone online when I play.

Probably in a few hours when everyone wakes up.

5-8pm EST is the only time you see more than 2-3 people on. Use ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew

I'll join if someone makes me an account an posts the information, verification emails don't get sent when I do it for some reason.

But that's when I'm working…

Apparently I had an account but it was banned too.

I fucking love the default sniper rifle. With sway compensation you can kill a dude faster with 3 shots in the chest than it takes to cycle the bolt due to the high refire rate

>mfw my OC is getting reposted faster than I can shill it myself

rip

Vanu is the most mechanically broken, and NC has the biggest pop.
TR, meanwhile, is despised by the devs, complained about by tryhard vanu shitters, and constantly nerfed when we've got next to nothing going for us.

PTS got another update.

Still no nerf for the fucking paywall I see.

Without paying for the times, how will Wrel continue to have the ability to nerf everything?

Maaan, even the NC's voice nonsense is better than what we get.

so how do I join the fun?

Where do you think we are?

I just downloaded it. So I really don't know how to contact you guys. I am willing to expend some time in this game if it is like BF2

Don't play with [wwew] or [TE] and pick what faction you want to pick and play with zergfits because they're a lot more fun then failing at tryhard "tactical" gameplay like they do.

Find WWEW in the oufit search, and in your application link a post of yours with a meme.

Masque, is that you? TE is a zergfit you double nigger

[TE] is a zergfit that pretends to be "tactical" because they do MAX airdrops any fucking half competent platoon lead can see from a mile away.

And who the fuck is Masque? I haven't been in [wwew] for months and I heard that name a couple of times here.

I've finally made 650 certs, but now that I've hit hte mark, I'm not so sure what to buy.
Should I pick up a TSAR and become the infilshitter I've always dreamed of, save up for a SABR for my medic, or dump the stuff in revive grenades and bandolier?

What a horrible piece of advice. Not only is this the most boring way to play, if you've ever played in a zergfit you'd know that the leads are retard wranglers who try to actually be taticool with a straight face. And playing without a group and going into firefights with no goal but to shoot people is like playing a shittier version of Nu-Battlefield.

The only reason Planetside 2 is any fun is because you can organize shit with a small group. If you think any sort of coordinated effort, whether it's a serious thing or something silly like crashing a billion airplanes into the enemy, is "tactical" you have some serious autism. Holla Forums has been doing this shit since I can remember.

How about upgrading your medic and repair tool?

I'd hit 2000 before you start spending certs, and abuse trials and VR to see if you like the gun. Revive grenades are a really good way of getting certs back, but they are only really helpful if you can't get to someone quickly or see a huge bunch of dead planetmans. If you don't have your medic/repair tools upgraded you should do that first.

Are you here just to whine?

my bad, i my useless post then

Both are one short of max. It's why until now I've not had such a hihg number to spend. I keep upgrading my shit.

One short of max is fine. If you haven't auraxed the default weapons for each class, I'd do that before you unlock a new one since it'd knock one off the list and give you free certs for hitting bronze/silver/gold/aurax. A good thing to cert into would be the class abilities for ones you use all the time.

I'm not really good enough to aurax anything.

My main two are currently engi and medic. Engi's ability requires 1000 for mana turret, and medic is already one short of max on the nanoregen field.

to answer you, yes it very accurate

Made me kek, here have some of my OC.

Oops, wrong one. This is the one.

If you have problem getting kills with the cycler, it will be a hell of a lot harder with the SABR.
It's a 2 round burst weapon that good for midrange combat, if you hit all the shots that is.

I've had more fun playing with NC zergs than I have with [wwew] ever. [wwew] can't stop losing but this zerg shits all over TE and gains territory fast as fuck.

A nerd from halfchan but also a good friend, who appreciates gauchi
he's pissed off reddit so much that they've been making multiple threads about him

I've looked through a bunch of his videos.
Seems like a pretty cool guy with his head on straight.

with just that one video?

No shit numbers are always going to win. WWEW tries to go where the zerg doesn't go or try to initiate fights to capture more important territories. There's only so much a small group can do, but it's more interesting than rolling with a zerg and jerking off while camping a spawn room and picking off stragglers.

you're argueing with a dude who's been kicked out of every place he gone and it's a feat in its self to be kicked from a zergfit that is TE who accepts anyone

How do you manage to get kicked from a zergfit?

I do pretty good midrange, though. My problem is, most my combat is well outside the range of my weaponry. That's more because close quarters, good players just shread anyone with a chance, though. I can aim pretty good, I just die around there in some 2 seconds.
Two-rounder that's accurate would do well for me.

You be Masque.

We can and should utilize our tactical superiority. I'm going to come back on to complain again.

Just remember to try it in VR before you buy it.

by somehow achieving both a victim and god complex with a massive failure in self aware department

Sure. Is what makes me want it. One of the best weapons I've tried that can hit the distances I usually run at.
Usually, if I'm in close quarters, I'm not using my rifle, thanks to medkits or maxslaving.

repairtool and ammopack, flak armor and the other one to protect against small arms fire, first set of anti-tank mines for the engineer
revivetool and shield bubble (although the AoE heal is or at least was kind of good when rushing a control point, or for healing yourself), small arms armor and flak armor, revive granade for the medic

You don't have to have a positive kd to aurax the weapons.

I'm going to abuse the fuck out of it once I get the 1000 certs to buy it.

No, but you do have to really grind, and as someone who's only just got a silver on his most used weapon that crosses over to all major classes, I'm not inclined to put much faith in it

It really just depends on how you use the weapon. Some are awful in close quarters while others are awful if you aren't breathing down someone's neck.

Used as a group and done correctly, a group of five vanguards could Alpha Strike two enemy MBTs before they took any damage.

Not that NC was ever any good.

…goddamn it.

….GODFUCKING DAMMIT.

One good thing and a buttload of shit.

REMINDER THAT THIS GAME IS SHIT

hownu.ru

Lazy phone posting. I hold my phone sideways.

ND please leave until you learn the basic formatting of a chan.

You need to do the same.

What, "imageboard", like some kind of limp-dick pussy faggot?

You underestimate how autistic they can be

Let me guess, you use mrw too.

I don't even know what MRW is.

I had to look it up because it was fucking stupid.

I'd call that rep padding tbh

You get flak rank 5 for free

Do you even play the game?

You mean the turret that holds you still and leaves your head open? I'm not a fan. 'Specially not given how inaccurate it is.
'Least the AV turret hurts assholes in tanks and can do decent against flycunts.

The spitfire is useless if you aren't babysitting it, the AI turret is only useful if you've got it in a choke point, and the AV turret is the only one that seems to be useful in general gameplay.

Do you?
It hasn't always been that way

You can deploy that shit and use it as cover because anything that hits the shield parts won't deal the turret any damage.

no, I'm running the meme shield on my engineer but nowhere in my post did I mention any deployable
it's the 2nd to last thing I would go for if I don't have the other shit I mentioned
the ammopack upgrade isn't necessary but the increased resupply range it provides is nice and is the last thing to upgrade

the shield is the only worth while depolyable for the engi

How the fuck do you nerf something that doesn't do any lasting damage?

All it's doing now is just throwing the static effect on screen while the hud isn't fucked with. I'd much prefer the flash grenades see a nerf.

m-muh damage

Key word: lasting.

To be fair, everything in this game is either a nuke or it doesn't matter.

Yeah, true. God, I'm loving that bolt-action.

Aurax the scout rifles like I did. Work on auraxing the Hailstrom like I'm doing. Suffer with me.

those faggots no longer daijoubu with me
who would have guess that fags would join the fag faction?

Anything to get away from those dirty Holla Forumsedditors that are shitting up everything and taking the game too seriously to the point where it's ruining the fun for a group not attached to them.

hey

Nimbus pls go

Kinda glad I'm not with you faggots, making shit up at this point and turning people into boogeymen

No, I like /monster/, and most would say the same, hes just bitch.
I hope hes not this autistic when they play.

Outfit tags and outfit names are different, you should at least have proof before jumping to conclusions.

Looks like today will be one of those days.

So how many are whining that their shit's underpowered? I saw at least ten today.

sorry my furry friend sounds to me like you have a crush on us

I guess they're still just as great as they've ever been.
4 lightnings can alpha a pair of MBTs on PTS

I didn't stick around long enough to find out, I logged out in disgust. Ironically that was the only 50-50 fight on the map, I don't even want to think what the 80-20s looked like.

This is bad gay spaghetti spillage.

BUT I cannot ignore that Trannu is trying its hardest to act like TR IN connery who constantly camp spawn rooms. NC has been better sports its just that trannu has been out for blood as of late. NC keeps destroying TR minecraft bases, They know TR is spread thin at the moment.

Base fights seem to help out with cert gains when it comes to having low numbers. I'm surprised most people ignore them for CTP faggotry.

And holy shit, you're not kidding. What was that prolonged battle where they Warpgated TR at one point today? I was 237th on the leaderboard during the height of that. I don't remember any battles on that scale.

Another 7 dollary-doo smg by the good merchants of NSX, well done Gaybreak.

Stop being a tryhard bunch of faggots, you will never get on our level of infamy and you fags already missed so much and just after the scraps.

i dont see why you spazzes hate us so much? i wanted us to be friends and make the TR great again. mfw we could have had something special
now we got another butthurt/dead outfit that hates the wwew crew

What do you all do once you've stopped caring?
I was sitting at The Crown earlier this evening with a heavy assault and a battle rifle just countersniping infilshitters, it was actually pretty enjoyable

i genuinely have fun playing the game. pulling dedicated AA and becoming an artillery god are some my favorite past times

Define "stopped caring" because I think since the inception of the outfit almost a year ago, we've done it all, even broke the game's construction shit, otherwise just do random shit and don't care, still enjoyable to listen to battlebards and their God-tier taste in music.

I've used wwew as a means to recapture that feeling of comradeship I had back when I played eve online tbh

nigga, no one hates you. Its just one guy.

I would love to be squad leader but I am sure I'll get too serious for us and I want to keep that going.

I think that you can be serious so long as you're not a massive twat about it, expecting more then you want and being annoyed when you don't get it and instead of working with what you got QQ til everyone leaves

God, I don't think I have that problem anymore, and I still can't break out of the habit of not speaking up.

Just don't be an asshole about things. I can't tell you how many squads I've joined where the guy starts yelling at people like a cunt for not doing some shit perfectly.
Hate those scumbags.

You can be as serious as you like, as long as you not a dickhead about it.

I wouldn't be super anal about it. Mostly just giving a goal and making sure everyone's sticking together with a gal/valk drop every now and then. Today when I was on was a bit of a shit show since we had spread out a bit with no real goal in mind. If I wanted to do real tacticool shit with people I'll go play Arma. My dream of wwew in Arma will never come true.

It's fucking shit. The other night I heard my roommate moaning. It's really awkward as shit.

there's afew people playing project reality but that's only part of wwew and mostly a different group of nerds but yeah you're fine with that

do what this guy does

Anti aircraft is pretty lulzy, a grounder or a skyguard can rake in alot of asspain.

three people with grounders can make short work of inexperienced pilots, or farmers.

wew

Can I be a planetsider if I have 180 ping to memerald

I've been playing with 250-300~ms ping for the whole year I've been playing. You'll be fine since all the hit detection's clientside. Only advice I can give you is that you will die a lot more than a regular player. Get used to using more armor.

Come join us you faggot.

no but you can sideplanetics

Basically trades will be more likely since you and your target will both be shooting for longer while dead.

The depressing bit? Despite all the shit, I still find it's far more fun than any shooter I've played for years.

/monster/ are the ones ass blasted we're shitposting.

o-oh. O-okay

pic related

post ID and dank meme in the application
only the dankest and rarest memers gets approved

I just called you guys a bunch of faggots, and got in.

fucking casuals

Freaks.

holy shit op how did you manage to fuck this up

No, I mean kill them instantly while taking no damage.. And then going back over the hill they crossed and do it again.

Well unless they full retard, they are stuck there in their horde of Mags.

So pull a bout five Prowlers, maybe six and slaughter them in a knife fight.

holy shit this is some bad autism. these are the same people that complained about the gakeeper being OP while shoving ravens downrange on everything that moves.

Players who stick around for rank 25 or 35are people who still put in lots of hours in this game, they may be new but they know how bad it can get with shitty horizontal recoil ridden starter guns.

Every fucking single time

The ones that bitch this fucking much are the burger tacticool outfit whores and tranu whales (all of them) that rehearse their galaxy drops/hacking vehicle stations at tech plants and keeping 4 sunderers up at all time and proceed to 4th faction the minute you destroy one of the fucking terminals.

they're not even effective at those things since the game is broken fundamentally

>not crashing the gal with no survivors
Now that reddit tier

I'll fix it for the next one, I promise

PLANETSIDE 2 THREAD OP>Server: ==Memerald==>Faction: ==Terran Republic==>Outfit:==Spicy Sporks Serf Slayers====[WWEW]====Application details==Include your post ID and a '''Spicy''' memethat lets us know where you are from

ZERO
FUCKING
SELF AWARENESS
im glad they went vanu so now they can be purged.

That is some top tier shiggy my friend

I-I hate it.
I just wanted fun times between wwew and aw0o.

It's probably just shills being shills.

you seem alright, you can roll with us anytime.

That's really what I'm hoping, because I haven't heard as much complaining about /monster/ while in game. But I understand that could be because everyone has a name

I already do.

Why the fuck did my id change?

I think that's more we don't really give a fuck that much anyway.
We're used to being hated. It's a bit gay, so when we see something on it, we might complain a bit or point it out when the group is mentioned, but otherwise, nobody really gives enough of a shit. We just want to play the game.

if you're not pulling at least 1 kill per minute i wouldnt even bother giving a shit about auraxing weapons. maybe if you play a lot of heavy and really like the idea of the butcher.

What's even the point of keeping them if I can only hit them when they're right next to me? Thanks Daybreak for making AA entirely worthless outside of bursters (Maybe) and Skyguards.

Because cert chariot drivers are some of the largest whales in the game. That or they bitched the loudest.

bursters are beastly. though i actually think most of the AA options are solid, certainly better than the ground options of

that's just because they haven't done the pass on air stuff. and it's pretty fucking wonky even on the ground stuff

Airshitters are autistic as fuck whenever they get shot down. It shouldn't be a surprise that they complain loudly, too, thus influencing nerfs.
Still, least we have options for airshitters. Groundfags have no solution what works reliably, beyond get other armor. Rockets just don't do quite enough, turrets are too filmy usually, and landmines only work when you know where they're coming from. C4 fairies only work when you've got jump pads or the enemy is retarded.

Air, at least, you can scare off with a good number of things. Even archers do enough damage to discourage them.

old one can do the same

Its shitpost or be shitposted.
Only the strong will survive.

Some months back I poorly photoshopped a TR edit of cool guy. I can't seem to find it anymore. If any of you have it saved I'd appreciate it if you posted it here.

I posted this on cuckchan as well, so pls dont flame me.

THE FALL OF AUTISM BASES, AND THE RISE OF SIEGE MACHINES

What if we got rid of deploy zones for construction around bases? It would create an incentive for players to actually capture bases. However, in exchange, there would be 30 second capture times. Poorly designed bases will be overwhelmed easily, while decent bases will be shelled and vice versa. It will require more effort instead of mindless foot zergs and redeploy zergs.

For the night hours, to defend against ghost caps, infiltrators would be given the ability to hack command posts to turn them neutral, which would turn into a 15 minute+30 second cap time. This would serve to delay enemy platoons for the active game and give purpose to the kd whoring infiltrators, but also have the added positive for the attacking group of acting as a rally point.

Only balance issue i see would be amp stations and hossin, in which i argue that to put a consturction deploy field around them anyways.

Redeploying would actually have a use to serve as fast action retreat to establish a quick defense against the oncoming zerg. Nanite deploy tool would be default to engineer. Attack Snipers contribute by sniping engies and medic building. Defensive Heavies/las benefit by seeing use as sentires and shit. harraserchans benefit by serving as raiding parties. All attackers benefit by catching a minecraft platoon offguard via blitzkrieg tactics.

Implementing this easily reversible change(getting rid of construction deploy zones for siege bases) would atract more easily FARMABLE tacticfags/planetside 1fags who love the concept of gal drops, ion cannons, orbital strikes and siege bases while giving new players/and low end spec users incentive to actually purchagse stuff to see a tangible reward of being able to desecrate their enemy's base and redecorate. It would give a burst ot the population and redefine planetside 2 as not minecraft of duty 2, but the planetside 1 sequel we deserved with an appropriate modern fps skill ceiling added in the mix.

I posted on both to warrant discussion to see reaction from new player, vet, and planetside 1 vet perspective before sending to wrel to advocate as change on either leddit or (((Twitter))). feel free to post on /monster/ too to get some planetman voice of opinions from there too.

I tried to combine the planetside 1 feel of resupplying bases and siege warfare while still keeping in mind the new player incentive to keep playing the game(decorating the battlefield)

also, to clarify, infilfags hack FRIENDLY COMMAND posts to neutral to initiate the 15 minute delay timer before starting the 30 second faction specific cap timer.

player bases need to stay fucked off to the mountains until their reward mechanics are made sane.

Sounds like shit. That said, I say do it anyway, because this game is shit anyway, so it can't likely get worse doing shit like this

criticism to make better? If possible?

The entire infils hacking friendly bases to turn them neutral thing sounds atrocious. I don't want a mechanic that turns pushing uncontested into even more of a boring grind, and it's open to 4th faction abuse viz mass hacking at the end of an alert to kill another faction's territory control.

Player bases are dogshit cancer to push into when defended as well, so the only way to take a base then becomes massive zerging.

I do agree that the no-deploy zones around bases need to be drastically reduced as it's almost entirely pointless in building any sort of FOB in the game. Since it will usually be too far away from the base you're assaulting for it to matter in the slightest. One idea they had in the PTS was replacing the shield gen from the Medic to a FOB respawn point which sounds closer to what I am hoping the game will have but even that will have some issues.

Having ridiculously short cap times sounds like a bad idea as it would make ghost capping much easier and quicker too.

You know the best way to stop a lot of ghost capping is to put a minimum amount of players before it begins the process or better yet; have it quadrilateral decrease from the minimum amount of players. It will still give a purpose to solo capping points (as to cause panicking and chaos away from the front lines) but make it less bullshit for everyone as it may require like four players to cap a point.

But that's not the problem with the game. The problem is this endless siege you have with zergs. The game is alright before it becomes a meatgrinder but as soon as the two zergfits start to conflict and bash heads for ages THEN it becomes and endless siege that will last for fucking ever until some smaller outfit starts to cap behind their frontlines. To paraphrase Mandalore; These big fights need to be spread out more rather than bottled up into these tight fights. A great example of this is any big biolab fight.

The two problems with your suggestion is:
A) Big changes will cause the existing players who love the meta lel which will lose all those big whales. I am sure Daybreak do not want to lose their current playerbase.
B) The maps simply does not support it. The best example is simply Hossin. It's tight as shit with barely any room for expansion unless you drive an ANT up a hill. However if we go to every other map you'll see there's tons of barren land before it all clumps up near the bases.

Honestly at this point we're better off having Daybreak to make an entire new game rather than trying to add content onto this already broken game.

You shouldn't have even mentioned it. Time to get bullied.

One thing I forgot to add is
FUCK HIVES
Just replace their purpose by becoming either FOBs or Artillery pieces. They were the worst idea they could have added as it made taking them a chore and you have to go out of your way to destroy them. It's fucking annoying. Base assaults themselves are fun but to go completely out of your way's just plain irritating.

Honestly I see a specific type of zerg as a good thing. if it's an organized zerg, with tanks shelling the player base walls and airshitters/ion cannons pummeling the sky shields or chasing down ant convoys trying to resupply the base, it would require organization or else it would turn into a long siege like we currently have. Then when the skyshield is down and an orbital strike has cleared out the initial wave, gals can drop in to grasp that 30 second window of free enemies. most zergs you see nowadays are never sky zergs, but almost always sundy and tanks. tanks can accomplish shit, but sundies dont do much dps to destroy a base wall quickly. it would bring a new player mindset.

The endless siege we have right now is tiring because we see no tangible rewards besides experience and certs. I was basing it off the mandaloregaming guy, who said (paraphrasing) "that there was no purpose to staying in the long sieges like other games". With capturing a base, it would feel like you had fulfilled something by being able to add your own faction flavor.

Maybe to tune it, we would have higher rates of nanite consumption for construction, but closer nanite spawn rates with bigger nanite tanks? Along with ANT harvesting capabilities buffed as well. Trying to capture the planetside 1 feel of ongoing combat.

I'm gonna come back again with the same idea, although I might study EVE to study how they make the long battles worth it. I feel like construction is the answer due to its usage as decoration, but ill still think about it more.

Honestly, you're right though. I wish Planetside 2 was just open and we could build our own bases or it was more open like you mentioned.

yeah fuck hives too. i would get rid of em. orbital strikes are enough destruction.

forgot to add that i dont think the cod fags are the ones really contributing to the game. they're cyclers in that they can choose any game they want to boost their ego in. Not saying it's a bad thing, but codfags aren't a constant stream of revenue. as long as the weapon stats and mechanics of movement exists, then there will always exist a gun meta and new codfags to come with it.

plus, planetside 2 is pretty documented across pc gamer news. im sure a big change like this would bring in new players, but a staying population similar to the likes of buzz and EVE players.

I suppose that's where I was trying to get but I must have phrased it terribly. It just sounded like your idea was to still have that whole biolab meatgrinder shit but my mistake.
I think it is too. One idea I believe may turn this game around is to release a new map that focuses on the construction aspect of the game. Make all the bases pretty featureless other than maybe a couple of buildings and allow the players to sculpt it to their will. But the issues I see with that is the early crash of when the continent is unlocked and everyone rushes over there as well as the permanency of buildings in game. Lastly; there's the issue with players getting a hold of the construction items. As it stands now, almost all of them are about 1-2k certs. Most players aren't going to bother with them unless they want to pay the shekels. The only solution I can come up with that is a grace period for when the continent does unlock or maybe while the continent is locked you can jump back in to build in it until it becomes unlocked again. It will be a design problem that Daybreak will have to figure out if they do go that route.

However there is one other massive issue with all of these suggestions: Money.
It's pretty clear that the Planetside 2 part of Daybreak are strapped for shekels and are clearly only getting by via NSX weapons and skins. The possibility of them implementing anything drastic against especially after how much a shitshow the construction update was.

Really what I'm trying to get at is that it's better for Daybreak to just create a new Planetside than to work on what they already have.

That maybe so but I very much doubt it. I'm sure everyone's pretty much sick of Planetside 2 even Buzz from what I can tell.

that's cute.

It might be interesting to see a map that was just terrain/flora and zero buildings and then see what happens. Basic terrain is dead simple to produce, they could outsource it to players even(they could do this with an awful lot of things related to reworking their current continents too, but that's another story). [A dynamic lattice that where you put down a "capture point" to claim the surrounding area would be neat, but that would take actual dev time so] Have a basic lattice and some pads that vehicles can capture, players can put up a base if they want, put down a cloaked sundy if they're lazy.

I still think the mechanics of player bases and the modules are fundamentally retarded and need a lot of rethinking to make the game them an integral part of the game though.

Couldn't post for some reason on my phone, but basically:
Getting rid of deploy zones in bases means I could stick a shield generator perfectly safe, unattackable, and literally wall off all the entrances. There'd be nothing you could do.

Low-cap times would be a pain in the ass to deal with, most of the time, as it usually takes 'till the halfway point for reinforcements to show up. It'll basically mean bases are rushed by small groups, taken, and moved on from. I fear people won't even bother defending, most the time, as one infilshitter can sneak behind lines, and cap a base in the time it takes to hunt him or his sunderer down.
On the other side, funnily enough:

Raising the timer would just make low-pop capping a grind.
If you rreally want to kill off ghostcappers, make a required number of players to cap a point. Say, a three or two person limit, maybe varying depending on the base type.

My issue with zergs personally is they're almost always fucking spawnroom/sundie trash. They don't come from anywhere but the nearest spawn point, to charge in and die en mass against another zerg coming from the nearest spawn point.

What i desire are those massive fights you get now and again in the middle of fuckall nowhere, between the bases.

it doesn't happen unless it's two zergs meeting up

Outside bases, right. Which is unfortunately rare. I love them sprawling fights.

This game never seems to stop disappointing me.

As the dickhead grinding for it, I'm honestly not sure why I'm bothering. I think it's because it's something to do, I actually like the machineguns (god help me) in this game and it's something to work towards. Sure as hell not it's eprformance, because no matter what it is on the test server, in the 'real world' it's a the stock lmg with a slightly faster rof with a higher range for max damage-a whopping 5m.
Mentioned this ingame, the biggest dickfuck is you can't change class. With shotguns and smgs and shit if I get fed up playing a class, I can swap to liven things up.

I once had half of TE spawn on a sundie I put down at Ceres, when there wasn't even much of a fight there, nor did the handful of other people in the outfit say to go there.

God tier post

its amazing the people you can get when you randomly deploy somewhere. if the redeploy system isnt buggy then its confusing to fully understand and sometimes the redeploy detects conflict in what was originally a small operations capture attempt. that pulls everyone on the map using redeploy or instant action during that period of time resulting in instant zergs.

equal tranu fights are a slog
under tranu fights are a not happening
over tranu fights are the only way it's reasonable

New bread when?

Anyone have a fix for the mana AV turret?
I can't hit shit with my standard sensitivity, but if I lower it, I can't fight shit thanks to horrible movement speed when not in the turret. It's fucking retarded.