GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/s6mnp
atlus.com/contact/
facebook.com/AtlusUSA
twitter.com/atlususa
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/kotaku-gets-flak-for-trying-to-create-persona-5-localization-drama/29118/
archive.fo/aAGWE
youtube.com/watch?v=mDJTWBZXUp0&t=15s
twitter.com/mombot/status/855371799822974976
archive.fo/4ohyv
youtube.com/watch?v=cDMJoFzW1oo
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/66fqmn/the_attack_on_persona_5s_localization_failure/
archive.is/lGwI3
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/855292691101261825
twitter.com/mombot/status/855045132827082752
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/854881126443307009
twitter.com/Mug33k/status/855013917873065984
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/855239773287534592
twitter.com/heatstreet/status/855194656942022656
twitter.com/heatstreet/status/855518610344771585
archive.is/opWyS
twitter.com/mombot/status/855576941482528769
archive.is/QChuf
web.archive.org/web/20170422003532/https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tv_Tropes
archive.is/5IYxQ
archive.is/zfSrq
archive.is/gNbyg
twitter.com/Toni_Airaksinen/status/855598025145815040
archive.fo/iVGXZ
archive.fo/92Hle
my.mixtape.moe/zlyxrf.mp4
darktriadman.com/2017/04/21/murderous-professor-eric-clanton-screams-for-help-on-reddit/
archive.fo/3y3cS
archive.is/GlAP0
archive.is/fmSlB
youtube.com/watch?v=xgJC3cnQvis
archive.is/hwYNu#selection-12613.0-12621.17
archive.is/YmZDI#selection-957.1-957.76
web.archive.org/web/20170422084414/https://mechaweaponsvidya.wordpress.com/2014/11/17/cidf/
web.archive.org/web/20170422084514/https://mechaweaponsvidya.wordpress.com/
archive.is/TDf7A
desuarchive.org/a/thread/133964779/
nyaa.proxydesk.xyz/?page=view&tid=897178
web.archive.org/web/20170422092304/https://ask.fm/Xythar/answers/136251877240
archive.is/m6oup
archive.is/5OmaB
archive.is/T2lYC
archive.fo/mBEGe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Daily
youtube.com/watch?v=AdiHNkwWSQE
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/855727493461954560
imgur.com/a/eBPYm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

remove shitpost

NO

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/s6mnp

Persona is garbage series and has been so since 3
Please do not actually play modern Persona

GOD, WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST STOP BITCHING ABOUT LOCALIZATION ALREADY! WAIT, YOU GUYS ARE DEFENDING THE LOCALIZATION? WELL, THE COMPLAINTS ARE REASONABLE THEN!

Antifa's battle strategy
(or lack there of)
I hope everyone watches this its really telling on how these idiots think and how they can't get along with each other

Man, i would sure hate to be alone in a room with those bad boys.

Who is this cuck?

no erections

OPERATION 'AROUND THE WORLD' IS A GO

Atlus is currently under media blitz for "localization problems" that are, by admittance of the critics themselves 'only a few lines per character.' Apparently though, this makes it the worst thing in the history of game translations, please ignore the steaming heap that is Fire Emblem, nothing to see, please disperse. So, we, as fans of the Persona series, and I mean this, ACTUAL FANS OF THE PERSONA SERIES, need to let Atlus know we're not only cool with how the game turned out, but that the localization doesn't have the "widespread" problems the journos are saying it does.

Load up the old email cannons, we need to fire them up again. Email Atlus, show them your copy of the game (by uploading a picture of your save, where you are in the game, or your physical copy with a receipt to an image hosting site), and tell them just how much you've been enjoying Persona 5. We can also do this shit on (((social media))). If you still have a Twatter account that is cancer-free, shoot them a tweet with your copy of the game saying thanks and how much you appreciate them/enjoy Persona.

For bonus points, and maximum effectiveness, feel free to drop an archive link to one of the articles (or that autistic 'Persona Problems' site) and reference it specifically. We need to let them know that as gamers, Persona 5 is going in the direction we want. We can't let these cronyist bastards in the clique be the voice that pushes for more bullshit localization so their friends can get hired. I had originally said to reference FE in your messages and say it was the OPPOSITE of what we wanted, but I'm not sure it's the best to slam a game unrelated to Atlus' productions in an email praising Altus. I'll leave that up to your judgements, one user really seemed to think it was a good idea in one respect or another.

ATLUS USA CONTACT PAGES
MAIN SITE: atlus.com/contact/ (Send to Public Relations if you go this route.)
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AtlusUSA
TWATTER: twitter.com/atlususa
If anyone can dig a bit and find a direct email address for a PR or Customer Service rep, that would be good too

For a little added help, I've provided a rough, ROUGH, guideline for how to structure an email. DO NOT COPY THIS DIRECTLY, otherwise it'll look like some sort of bot thing, and a few eyebrows will get raised. Remember to personalize your messages a bit, PR people LOVE knowing they're getting honest feedback from a consumer.

Welcome to the newest OP under the TD umbrella anons. Keep fighting the good fight.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how fucked is antifa now that Holla Forums can identify them despite them wearing masks

Tell me about antifa why do they wear the mask

my money goes to the communist, they have bloody history, but the rest are just cucks

If I phoned your parents will you die?

Rev up those emails

It'll be extremely painful

Your a scrawny guy

Shia/Brendan

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS HUSBANDO OF HOPE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Husbando followed by the words “FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

reminder there is TD tasks and e-mails to be done, ESA stuff to be worked on, japspeak to learn so you can become gud at nipchong speak and snag a job from the cancer clique and get a taste of that manko, so ease up on the empty shitposting and blogposting

For me

Can someone gather what we gathered here and start a thread on Holla Forums
Becareful of shills

Considering jew lawyers like easy money, antifa all come from money, and the jew lawyers would get more money prosecuting them, very.

Lmao, is it opposite day already?
These people are fucking stupid. "This is bad unless it caters to me and ONLY me!! Who cares about accuracy xD"
Really want these human parasites to die already tbhimo

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS
I'm glad you're getting creative now

So, what are the news about 8/pol/'s discovery of how every big search engine (from what I've seen, at least Google, Bing and Yahoo, in several languages) stealthily censors any search about men, redirecting them either to searches about women or people ?

I expect something big to be found about this, but people stay weirdly silent about this.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/kotaku-gets-flak-for-trying-to-create-persona-5-localization-drama/29118/

I'm still paranoid about imkampfy. I fucking hate that stupid fucking mod. He nips the bud of any valuable discussion and keeps Holla Forums mostly a circlejerk with very little meaningful input.

Do you mean Holla Forums?

Fucking good. They deserve it.
Fucking limpwristed uptight low-IQ cunts.

Imkamfty is the BO and there are no mods here.
How new are you?

I personally verified it, and can confirm at least the french Google searching is affected.

Yeah, pure precision for the idiots around here trying to use this as publicity for cuckchan.

I hope Atlus doesn't believe the criticisms are genuine. Seriously, with minor digging you can see what's up, but most companies don't have time to look beyond the picture.

Well then, why don't we drop them an email and let them know what's going on?

Also, join this thread or whatever.

I thought the other nigger was BO.
Well, that just cements the fact that I'm not going back there.

Of course. Fucking great.

Remember to include what you find telling companies that they are the minority
Though we should warn the japanese market as well

Thank god for Mombot. Someone who can actually speak japanese and call these people out on their shit is badly needed.

Mombot is god, honestly. Always sticking here through and through.

I don't have twitter, but if I did , i'd give mombot thanks, and hope to fucking god my attempts at learning japanese actually pan out.

I don't understand. Are they trying to "take back" the special snowflake insult or something? Because I see this stuff from time to time and it's just meme spouting without knowing what those words even mean. I thought the whole point was that no two snowflakes are the same and you use it to insult those lgbtBBQ idiots that are constantly making up new pronouns, genders, and vectors of oppression.

I drew this months ago, here, have it.

When I had a twitter before I was perma suspended. I always talked to her on private, she? is an extremely nice person! She translated a few things for me, it was always a delight to have a conversation with her! Really! I wonder if she's ever thought of me after my suspension. Now that I think about, it was probably very rude that I never got back at her. Might actually do that now.

bullied gilda is the only good gilda.

Are they gonna play spin the knife and do lewd stuff to each other?

Oh boy, the fucking antifa goon is now running the board? All the more reason to stay the fuck away from it

Speaking of banjo
Does anyone have the sales number of Yooka laylee?

I heard pewdiepie is a SJW. Is it true? Time to unsub

Don't you DARE mention that bitch in front of me.
Does steam spy count?
steamspy.com/app/360830

>she?
Reminder that this is what goons actually believe

Shanking Jew Wrecker? Yeah! He fucks em up good.

Surely you jest

I really don't care what the true story is. Guy, girl, it doesn't matter. Seems kinda odd how suddenly these people seem so transphobic once it's someone they don't like.

Goons are fucking stupid.
I thought mombot was a homosexual at first. It was a cute image imagining a gay married Japanese couple
Also. That's an excellent way for them to project their insecurities.

Remember how they treated #Notyourshield?

That's when they stripped all future credibility away from themselves.
God. I love this fucking board

I thought about doing that, joining in #notyourshield, but I'm not sure I count. I want to be a trap

These people have no honor!

You mean the guy who paid a pair of pajeets to do this?

STOP REPLYING

Don't take hormones. I heard it makes you suicidal.
Just get /fit/. It's hotter getting freaky with a muscular man than a trap, because you can appreciate their gains while you appreciate theirs. Very warm.

Look who's talking
inb4 look who's talking

I SMELL NIGGERS

I've been out of touch for like two weeks, but how is HWNDU season 5? I hear it's kind of bust so far from the little I could see.

Look who's talking about who's talking.

Their butt-buddies worked on Fates, so all is forgiven. That's what this is really all about, quality doesn't enter into it. "How dare Atlus bring their games to the West without going through our incestuous clique!"

Easy boy, we're only 66 posts in

I'm not stupid, I know how bad it is. I'm working on my cardio every day, eat foods rich in estrogen. Wax, buy proper clothing, the works.

I don't think being fit is for me. I'd rather be treated as a girl with a nice guy by my side. just keep the dick.

yeah

What you want is essentially unhealthy and will end up with either depression or killing yourself, especially if you start taking meds.

Better face the reality that you are a man and will never be the little girl. Even if you manage to pass now as you grow older Nature will overtake you. Just swallow the pill now and be done with it and become a productive member of society.

The hell's and incels?

Well, yea, it only shows that they only care about their ideology or their own selfish goals, not about people as individuals. Once someone goes against them, they are such bigoted pricks and act like they are superior for it, it's sickening.

archive.fo/aAGWE

Boy after berkley and Holla Forums identifying antifa
They are really on edge
Well I guess thats what happens when you delude yourself that everyone is a nazi and we live in WW2 germany

I get hairy real fucking quick, so I have no choice but to accept myself and get fit. I'd really like to be trap because I'm a fucking manlet
I don't have the face for it either. I'll have to get some skin removed, because I lost weight and skin is loose. I'm doing intermiddent fasting, and it's actually slowly making me lose weight, so that makes me happy.

I do hear you don't need to get sergury, just do a few neck exercises and your skin will tighten, unfortunately I don't know any sources.
Sage for blog post

Yes Yes Yes!!!
I accepted this about a year or so ago, now I'm genuinely happier than ever. I feel comfortable in my own skin, even if I don't look the best.

I can say, I'm happy to be who I am for once, because it's someone I'll always be.

Nigger wait on it, skin retightens unless you were formerly a 4000 pound doorframe breaking landwhale who did liposuction.

Exercise and build muscle, eat well and don't jump the gun on an operation that'll only make shit worse you idiot.

no you fucking idiot
you cant pull off the trap look
you will end up as a fucking ugly delusional tranny
fucking hell dont we have a single user whos actually a trap
now stop blogposting you fucking queer

Somebody recommended this a few threads ago. That shit was not daijoubu.

Alright, alright. I get your points. I'll take the path I am right now and continue being manly. Just don't say shit like that.
I gets me hot and bothered
Fuck!

Reminds me of when they protested with overpriced firearms they have never used in their entire lives and only got for showing off.

Not even kidding.

Where are we going start hunting down communists running man style?

Displays of force like that only work when you're actually the government. I bet most of that shit is just airsoft, too, since they're cowardly as fuck and run off.

airsoft or not it's a great way to get black-bagged and arrested by the government.

I don't know who you are talking about, but It could be me. I mentioned I already have a girly voice and the body for it, just not the face exactly.

quote_from_man_deported.jpg

Are you in the /cuteboys/ Kik group?

kek

Nope. Might join now.

It's called #8chanCuteBoys
See you there

reported
fuck off

What's up with all those trap degenerates all of a sudden?

If you share your message publicly (twitter et al.), do not forget to link it here, so people can like and share it as well !

We keep saying liberals are center-left to center-right, and at best allies of opportunity of the far left, depending on the specific issue. Liberals never have been close to the far left. As fascism demonstrated, when push came to shove, liberals preferred to side with the far right than the far left.

But this is America, a place where Obama and Soros of all people get labelled "radical Marxists".

Could you not type like a fucking teenage girl. Christ.

It's an ebin trell who forgot to IP-hop.

Being political prostitutes doesn't mean they prefer far-right

Yes, but they know its an insult and they think they are the majority despite increasing evidence that the majority don't give a fuck at best, or outright hate them at worst. So, they see the push back as snowflakes for pushing back against their "glorious vision" brought to you buy the whitest fields of snow this far from the arctic.

ごめんなさい

what tha

I'm sorry, he just isn't my type.

But I thought "snowflake" was a term to describe the ashes of jews from the ovens…

9d421f take it to /cuteboys or /trap, enough with the blogpost shitposting.

Still need some drinks before the menu is complete.

No, that's the worst Gilda

why do you want to such each others dicks all the time

You should really make a thread for this. I don't participate in GG anymore like a lot of other anons and only found this because I saw that the OP had posted a P5 pic and was wondering if anyone was talking about it. I'm sure less curious anons who want to also help Atlus might not come and here and notice this.

I'll gladly stop, but i'm not the only one doing it y'know.

It's supposed to be spelled 'Chuckola'. Other than that, not bad!

You can check the previous threads if you want to see what were doing here with persona 5

because blogposting fags are the cancer killing Holla Forums

You gildafags really are faggots with no sense of perspective.

Fuck. Forgot to spoiler. Should I just delete the images or ask the mods for assistance?

Yes, I'm late from coming out of the old bread.

A camera?

Strawberry soda with a drop of pure grain alchohol, topped with whipped cream and sprinkles and served with a bottle of lube.

It has to be as gay as humanly possible

Just thought of these drinks for soda!

You should shoot yourself and stop posting.

I need the other gayonetta version

Sunset sasparilla

You should take your own advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDJTWBZXUp0&t=15s

There's Chaos cola

Very good! The soda section is covered!

twitter.com/mombot/status/855371799822974976
archive.fo/4ohyv

are you faggots ready?

Thank god he isn't dead.

Pray to kek for glorious retribution.

see

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

How has this flamboyant faggot not killed himself yet?

Because the longer he lives the more they get triggered

You might want to check those ID's user

who

I was just thinking about where he's been at lately

why would he? he's got it pretty good, and nobody who didn't already have an axe to grind with him believed the pedophile accusations.

So a few things that bother me about the current P5 debacle.

Nier Automata came out, and that was heavily praised. Why didn't they attack that? While it didn't have any localization problems as far as I could see, 2B's design alone should've been problematic. Especially for "deducts points for sexiness" Polygon.

This also goes for Yakuza 0. Came out, heavily praised. But lots of focus on hedonism including the "erotic" videos thing that Klepek shielded his eyes from. Again, an easy target, but not a single signaling peep.

But then what about Tales of Berseria. The main protagonist dresses in revealing rags for the entire game. So that ought to raise some flags with them… and at the same time, the localization isn't that good. Especially later on, a lot of the skits subtitles are horribly, horribly botched, to the point where they don't match what the characters are saying. So why was there no stink raised about that?

Yeah but dragon maid sucked and shitty cgianimals was shitty cgianimals that was basically umaru 2017.
Shit chart is shit.

Because Tales of Berseria is a shit game. Yakuza is a niche game, and Nier Automata isn't part of a very mainstream series.

This is a fight for localization rights, it's not about misogyny hitpieces this time they just want more work for their corrupt localization clique.

Holla Forums shitting on Milo and celebrating like a bunch of SJW cunts made me realize how much that board has gone to shit.

Can I get a video of 3:16
Are antifa this stupid
Did they seriously try to assult a armed cop

Just need one more wine + cold drink & the menu will finally be completed!

Celebrating over the pedo smears I mean.
I accidentally a bunch of words.

whoops

Forgot to also add cocktail

Holla Forums has gone to shit but that's not the reason. I didn't realize that anyone still liked (((Milo))) in 2016, never mind this year.

Yes.

Because their butt buddies at 8-4 worked on both of those but atlus does it all in house.

Something from atlier?

Why?

Found Blessed Wine.

Tones of people still like milo, you just probably didn't realize because you spend most of your time on website that houses aberrants and non-normal fags.

It works.

Top Kek

Best timeline

Antifa is a terrorist organization.

Worst terrorist ever
even more pathetic than anti GG

ANTIFA 3:16 SAYS WE JUST GOT OUR ASSES KICKED

youtube.com/watch?v=cDMJoFzW1oo
Guys we got it wrong this entire time
Suzy (arin hansons wife) last name isn't hanson its still her maiden name
KEK

Koreans made a sing called Pepe

Pep brew?

Where would that fall under?

Where did they have their wedding, here on earth or her home planet?

Cold drink? I think?

Or for a wine "Grape garden 1994" or something

Looked it up. Since it's considered a energy drink, I think it's fitting since the E-Tank is also on there. All that remains is 1 more wine & cocktail.

In Arin's deep weeaboo dream

With all the riots going on there, there's a possibility he'll get injured, if not die.

He's a mad man
Someone stop him
Or he should hire some body gaurds and security

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETADRED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

Grape Garden also works. Why 1994 though?

The "Doom Wallhugger" ?
From the Harvey Wallbanger

FOR THE TIDDIES, FULL OF HOPES AND DREAMS

The only good anime in that chart is Little Witch Academia.
Why is the weeb fandom so cancerous that they put up and popularize this garbage?
Barely anyone talking about Drifters or Gatsu No Lion over all that sewage.

Even the latest Gundam was better than any of this trash, and thats saying a lot.
And yet its here and its reposted on a shitton of other places as well.

The year the wine was brewed, also I might be shitting up the thread

The only good anime in that chart is Little Witch Academia.
Why is the weeb fandom so cancerous that they put up and popularize this garbage?
Barely anyone talking about Drifters or Gatsu No Lion over all that sewage.

Even the latest Gundam was better than any of that trash, and thats saying a lot.
And yet its here and its reposted on a shitton of other places as well.

Relax.

Would that fall under Cocktail?

Only two per person, any more and you could start wars.

I guess.

doodle doods is the chris show. hes the only person who makes it entertaining, the simpson hit and run is the only game grump that is funny because chris and co are in it while arin is either silent or repeat the joke

Something happened to the ESRB. A game like Xtreme Sports for Game Boy Color would have been slapped with a T just for all the pixelated tits and ass on models and portraits.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Waifus are shit
They're not real

Very well! Also just realized the wine section was already complete, whoops.
Here's the final choice of drinks!
The next part will be for me to design it so that it's good looking.

How can she love you if she doesn't eat your poop?

Yet

Nice! I like it!

Fucking hell.

THIS IS HOW THE WORLD ENDS

DREAMS THAT DESTROY REALITY

I'd like to know what the Gachimuchi COCKtail is made of.

Almost like Paprika.

You'll have to ask this user here, their idea.

Does it come with a complimentary trap?

Does anyone get memory leaks on their browser?
I use Pale Moon and browsing large threads gets it up to a gig in memory. Closing the larger thread tabs doesn't do much to lower the memory usage.
Say, having only a few tabs, it still takes up a lot.

Yes, a lot of people do

It's been a chronic problem for well over a month. No one has fixed it on the browser side or the site side.

Holla Forums will take up to 3 GB of memory if I leave it open for too long, then I have to restart FIrefox

No, it comes with a fuck♂you.

We miss you
We love you dad

Waifus and cyberspace destroyed 3D? Awesome.

Doesn't anyone want to talk about what isn't considered E? Little kids see sexy teenage girls and women in swimsuits all the time just by going to a beach or a pool. It's not inappropriate for them.

All of this thanks to a bunch of waifuist misogynistic 400lbs hackers on steroids.

cute
I kind of imagine new gilda to wanting to impress Holla Forums all the time and getting vivian into shenanigans because of it.

Keep that spirit burning.

The path of anime tiddies is a path that burns through shame and fear.

Reminder that the man complaining about the shogi question is different from the people who made the website complaining about Persona 5’s poor English, and the website's definition of a translation is one that people should be supporting.

If anyone is assblasted that wrongthinkers made and/or promoted the site and didn't object to Fire Emblem back then, then you can just use the website’s very own definition of a good translation to show other examples of bad localisation. Anyone objecting to that after that would look like an incredible hypocrite.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean the ESRB is asinine to think swimsuits warrant an instant T or M?

Tell her to stop being a home wrecker, Holla Forums's taken.

Looks nice. I'm especially liking the handlebars.

Honestly, kind of sounds like KiA.

To be fair, these threads have been dealing with hypocrites since day 1.

Why are you not embedding the actual GG video this youtuber made?

SHE JUST WANTS TO LOVED BY HER NEW FATHER

KiA is more tsundere

So would it be fair to send criticism about the english- while praising other elements?
Praise in the face of bad feedback is OK, but good feedback int he face of bad feedback is better IMO.

This post makes a strong point

I wouldn't include it in your emails or anything, but it's good info to tuck in your back pocket

Oh wait, didn't see until I posted, my bad.

Exactly! Persona 5 players should be writing to Atlus about how they really enjoyed the faithfulness to the original Japanese text but would like less broken English, not simply how Atlus dindu nuffin wrong.

If you word it well, sure, but if you are like me and cannot, just go with complimenting what you do like and show support in a way you deem best.

Exactly. Look at all this bullshit about how sexual content or partial nudity is censored for lower ratings. This clearly did not used to be the case.

Why did a game like that fly by perfectly undisturbed? Something changed within the ESRB or the ESA itself to change just how violence and sexuality are rated.

the main issue I have with the p5 localization is that it seems like they had to do a rushed rewrite and left in a bunch of grammatical mistakes. I'm running off the theory that the original script for the game was meme-raped cancer but they had to quickly redo it when fatlus decided to include nip audio. Hence the machine-tier translation.

The other issue is the English voice acting is beyond fucking abhorrent, they put absolutely no effort into it. It's fucking bible black tier. Compare the acting in persona 5 to persona 3, a game that got shit for its poor delivery back when it came out. It looks like a fucking masterpiece in comparison. I put on the english audio for shits and giggles and couldn't stop laughing so I had to turn it off. I was expecting hokey b-list acting, not fucking amateur hour at the community college.

I get there's a lot more audio than previous games but come on you an insanely long delay and THIS is what you give me?

don't misunderstand me, I absolutely adore persona 5, it's probably going to be my game of the year unless something surprising happens

Aaaand opinion discarded.

Is it confirmed whether or not they are localizing the next fire emblem?

Given that one of the translators went on a passive aggressive bitchfest with copius "makes you think" emojis claiming ATLUS Japan told them to fuck up the va when someone posted a compariosn of Ann's E&J voices on Twitter I'm inclined to agree with that theory.

yes.

That line of thinking is absolutely not okay. Gilda's long and luxurious twin braids aren't for some sicko to use and abuse her tiny little mouth.

I think there should also be a blitz of tweets at Altus USA.

Unless you don't need to justify yourself altogether.

Don't abuse the Gilda you sick pedo

there's that word again also how does it not make sense for Lissa to act scared and spoiled seeing how she was a pampered princess.

Step the fuck up.

see, the problem i'm having here is the translator is claiming that fatlus told them to mispronounce peoples names because English players would have a harder time pronouncing those names?

despite the fact that Japanese has some of the most limited phonotactics of any language, especially compared to English's fast and loose approach? Why the fuck do they think people stereotype nips by replacing L's in words with R's?

THEY LITERALLY DO NOT HAVE AN L SOUND IN THEIR LANGUAGE

Ahh.
I was going to say because it's the Gameboy Color, but then I remembered SEGA did that Beach Volleyball game back in 2001 & when it came on Gamecube, it was rated E. My guess why they've gotten hostile on that content is because of the political climate of SJWs these days who autistically screech & the ESRB probably takes what they say as "Representative of Gamers." Censored Gaming did a video with them a few times & most of their arguments boil down to "You have to make sure nobody gets offended." (Even though Sports Illustrated, Movies, & Commercials get away with 3DPD shit & other objectively worse content that kids see.)

Jesus Christ, let me fix that!

Everyone needs to read these RyanoftheStars posts and nobody should be allowed to weigh in their opinion until they have done so.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/66fqmn/the_attack_on_persona_5s_localization_failure/

I must be the only person on Holla Forums who hates purse owner.
I wish Atlus would can that shitty series and go back to making real SMT spinoff's like during the great PS2 days instead of babbys first.
And where the hell is the 3rd Raidou game, why did that series have to die after two games?

That's why the patriots are pronounced LaLeLiLoLu in MGS, because L doesn't exist and neither do the Patriots "officially", in English it made no fucking sense but in Japanese it does.

Not the official Pepe Song.

I want another DDS game, or at least something that captured that kick ass setting.

I don't like persona, I just don't care if they make more or ignore any other SMT series.

I see the animu haet brigade has arrived.

Here, enjoy this clip of Japan's latest masterpiece from the previous bread . :^)

Everyone needs to read these RyanoftheStars posts and nobody should be allowed to weigh in their opinion until they have done so.

I disagree with this. A lot. I know it's unpopular opinion here, but honestly beyond the weird pronunciations for like three of the names, which were apparently mandated by the Japanese side of things (and given they get the rest of the names right and the way the Japanese side of things has meddled in other parts, it doesn't sound that far fetched), I feel like the actors gave solid performances all around.

No need to post it twice

I think stylistically Persona is on point. But the gameplay of both series is pretty terrible. They really need to try something different and fresh.

I need to post it until people stop discussing the translation before having read the posts.

Going by the ending of p5, there may not be another persona for another gen, and atlus is cheap, so they will make another game using the demon models, I just hope the dungeon design is good.

They've already registered like twenty new Persona domain names. Granted, some of those are probably just them covering bases, but I'd be shocked if some of them weren't projects in progress.

They better not do any weird spinoffs this time with 5.

For those who don't go to plebbit like this idiot. archive.is/lGwI3

compare the deliveries in the jap audio to the english one. You'll notice there's a distinct lack of giving a shit. Makoto's english actor sounds like she did all of her lines in one take. The MCs actor is ridiculously bland, the energetic persona calls in the jap version just sound like a dull reading in the english version. Just based on the audio i've heard so far, just finished the third palace, i'm seriously not impressed.

in persona 3 the MC would say the name of his persona when he got a crit and it sounded fucking badass. The way the MC in persona 4 said persona is cool as hell, the deliveries in persona 5 are just so low energy in comparison.

Do you think it will be? I haven't really played the last couple SMT games but the look up/down thing was kinda cool in 4. The layouts were still pretty boring though.

Among the domains are a new Arena, a sequel to Q and another dancing game, so butter your pooper, user.

I was linked there through Broteam's twitter mentions. Fuck off. At least accuse me (correctly) of being a lazy asshole.

Stop direct linking then at least you nigger

Kill yourself for direct linking and not producing archives.

persona q really just felt like etrian odyssey with some fan service, I've played worse games while taking a shit.

People did it for me after I posted and I'm a lazy asshole. Connect the dots retards.

Makoto is exposition girl. That's not Cherami Leigh's fault, that's the character. In the moments where Makoto actually has to emote she does just fine. And I've seen Cherami Leigh do good work in other places too. She was A2, for instance.

As for the MC, I feel like he does what he needs to. Honestly I think the biggest problem with the persona shouts is the audio mixing for the battles, which buffs the sound over everything else.

Hiss
Dead community in a years time and dlc up the ass, still better than SFV
HISS

STOP FIGHTING #GAMERGATE. CAN'T YOU SEE THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT!?

Wasn't Q good though? It made modern Purse-Owner fans lose their shit over having to play a real rpg.

You're comparing apples and oranges here.

Learn to post faggot.

God forbid westerners learn about a culture other than their own.
Faggots need to learn both the major systems if they're going to function in the real world. Metric isn't fucking hard.
And this is why future Persona games will be translated by the clique and sanitized and butchered for western viewing. We're not defending P5 as some paragon of translations, we're defending it as better than the fucking localizations we've been getting. Fates is 5/10 translation, P5 is an 8/10, and the standard should be 9/10. Fates gets an F, P5 gets a B, but when this is your fucking job, you should be making an A. The main groups attacking this think little failing Timmy should get an A or B for effort because >she's trans and oppressed and little passing with a B Takeshi's grade should be brought down because he's Japanese and straight. P5 is receiving and unwarranted massive amount of criticism from the media despite getting a B, so if you don't fucking encourage him to keep up the good work, he's gonna listen to the louder voices who say he should write his essays just Timmy. Timmy gets bonus points all the time for discussing diversity and oppression in his essays, why shouldn't Takeshi do that? It'll be so much easier.

Some articles to share & spread(from One Angry Gamer).

Persona 5 fake Drama
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/855292691101261825
twitter.com/mombot/status/855045132827082752
Someone on Twitter said it was due to NeoGAF- but I don't see how.

ESA releases shit & vague report
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/854881126443307009
This guy clears up some of the vague stuff using another branch/older report twitter.com/Mug33k/status/855013917873065984

HuffPo track down the guy who sent them a fake opinion piece- force him to resign
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/855239773287534592
twitter.com/heatstreet/status/855194656942022656
They used email tracking & facial recognition software to find the fucker and hounded his employer until he was forced to resign.
He sounded extremely apologetic, so I assume they were threatening expensive legal action.
The luggenpress have been caught red-handed punching down on someone exposing them. This needs to be spread IMO.

I'd even argue a full-blown DisNod campaign against them. I'm sure if we looked we'd find enough articles to make even die-hard advertisers flee: twitter.com/heatstreet/status/855518610344771585
Remember- we had every advertiser on Polygon, Destructioid, Kotaku, and Gawker pull out; and advertising on games sites was deemed a "sure bet".
We killed Gawker in two years, how long can it take for HuffPo? Though I would argue they have the money to hire DDOS on 8ch- or at least (((those))) who heavily rely on MSM to spread agendas. Once they see one major company can fall, it'll be full blown panic.

So cheap they're "remaking" SJ instead of SMT 1 and 2, One of which was only just recently officially translated, for Mobile only.
I don't understand why they decided that don't get me wrong I love SJ but it doesn't need to be remade we still don't even have an officially translated SMT2 yet and that games over 20 years old.

Man I fucking loved Q. Maybe it's because I love both Etrian and Purseowner.

I also love SMT. Strange Journey is amazing. I hope they don't fuck it up.

I would agree with you had I not heard the Japanese lines being delivered, they sound much better.

my chief issue with the acting is it feels like a major step down from the comparatively competent deliveries in persona 3 and 4. I don't work for fatlus so I couldn't tell you why there was a regression, but when I listen to junpei's deliveries and compare them to ryuji I weep. And junpei's VA is basically a fucking meme at this point, so the bars not that high to begin with.

wait, GGs still a thing? I thought these threads were just a thinly veiled excuse to shitpost?

I thought it was a tougher RPG, or is it just that debuffs actually work on bosses?

Also memes are worth bonus points as well. Lots of them. In fact, if you don't have at least 20% memes in your essays, you should be failed, expelled, and shot.

Ashley burch and the story screamed fanfic tier with the new characters. I dont mind crossovers like project x zone, but I hate oc doughnut steel, especially burch oc doughnut steel.

Imagine a MT 1 and 2 remake using updated engine and graphics for the ps4 while keeping the combat as close as possible?

what?

I liked it, and I'm on of those "modern persona fans." Of course, I like the old Personas and SMT too, so maybe I don't qualify. That said, all the new scrubs would have had to do for Q was put the game in Safe mode, where you literally can't lose, so I don't see what they were bitching about.

See, I though it was about on par with 3 and 4. Ryuji, in particular, I thought could emote way better than Junpei or Yosuke ever did. I really dug the first arc of the game. And I felt the girl who did Ann nailed emotion and distress way better than, say, Yukiko or Yukari did. But I guess this is all subjective anyway.

first cap is bullshit P5 the issues it has a minor and is no where near bad stop making its issues seem bigger then they are while not perfect anyone who says this is an example of bad localization like the cap is a fucking knucklehead.

To the twatter and leddit users stop fucking falling for concern trolling none of these assholes are arguing in good faith and plus when you look at what's happened in this time span of this it becomes so fucking clear and I mean clear as blue sky in the fucking dessert,I'm going to need to educated some of the new fags to GG and TD on shit because good lord some of you faggots are naive as fuck.

Notice what it was "filed to".

Please use punctuation.

ohhhhh, now I remember what GG was like.

Educating via bullying does work for boards. Just ask /tg/.

Thanks for the advice.

Neurodisaster.

We want the Call of Duty audience.

Fucking this.
The amount of people here who write with zero punctuation or capitalization and expect other people to bother reading more than the first few words is astounding. I wish I could slap these idiots from across the screen.

I noticed this as well in the last few weeks worth of breads. I've seen this pattern before. I think the guy has legit dyslexia.

Which is fine, but he's also been capping his own posts and believes them to be good examples worth preserving and sharing, while looking like a 11 year old wrote it for a school exercise.

I thought the VAs were on par with 3 and 4.

I thought some of the JP VA were weak, compared. Like Kamoshida and the MC in JP were lacking compared to the English VA.

Meanwhile Kawakami's JP VA is sexy as fuck.

The only English ones that didn't really sit well with me were Sojiro's (feels to heavy. Doesn't help that it's Papa Nier's voice) and Haru's (too light and fluttery. Her delivery during her awakening was fantastic but then she reverts to the light, airy sounding voice. I can't describe it).

fuck you

I like soul hackers alot.

Connor Krammer was a NeoGAF user. Otherwise that's about the only clear link.

I personally thought Yosuke was fucking annoying and I kicked him out of my party the first chance I had. Ann's delivery was acceptable, it didn't cringe my skin off aside from failing to pronounce basic fucking words.

I liked yukari though, I thought her lines were entertaining. I don't remember yukiko that much since I dumped her from my line up. I can give the persona 5 actors credit though, their delivery isn't fuuka tier.

Me too!

Persona Q had some really cool looking dungeons and I liked how the theme became more crazy and unraveled as you went down to lower floors.

But your options were really shitty. You couldn't just take characters you liked, because they're locked in to a certain weapon and because their stats were independent from their sub-persona characters that suck just suck forever. Like Yosuke naturally gets tentarafoo but guess what, he has shit luck and tech so that spell is never going to work against anyone. Yosuke and Koromaru have speed through the roof, because they're speedy characters in the games, but here it doesn't do anything but make them act first. Throughout the game you eventually get accessories that swap your stats around like speed for endurance or luck for tech, but by the time you get those the characters you didn't pick are going to be like 20-30 levels behind your main party. Some characters are just flat out better than everyone else too. Like Aigis automatically gets a passive line-guard, powerful multi-hit ranged attacks, and a turbo mode.

Furthermore magic was absolutely garbage. Spells cost way too much mana and you can't cast more than 5 or 6 against FOE or bosses. For a good portion of the game I was running around with a couple skills that cost more than my entire mana pool to cast. Meanwhile physical skills are practically free to spam constantly, they don't do less damage than spells, and you get free actions if you hit the enemy's weakness or if you get a critical hit. It's so bad that I had to give Yukiko resseiha or whatever just so she could get a random crit and continue to heal/revive/shield people. And my protagonist couldn't fit in the front row since it's full of real damage dealers so I was stuck relying on poison/curse the whole game to deal any damage.

I have more to say about pic 2
Oh really? Because
seems like it can be, and pretty often is, contradictory with
>Ensuring adapted text is faithful to the creator's intent
>Conveying concepts gracefully and without distortion
>Removing content that is difficult or controversial to readers

It's bullshit. Localization is a meme.

He was DC Douglas in English. Nice to get to hear him play something that isn't a robot. And he didn't have to go as full ham as when he did Wesker. He got "despicable asshole" down pretty well.

Some posts on /tg/ kind of explained it better.
>>>/tg/307440
>>>/tg/307464
>>>/tg/307465
>>>/tg/307469
>>>/tg/307475
Don't reply to off-topic, but when someone really fucks up, a group push back can get them into line. However, it depends how many shills we have. Certain buzzwords derail threads hard by (((coincidence))).

I think kamoshidas jap VA worked with the slimeball personality, but thats just personal taste, his shadow stole the boxers from cathrine.

Yukiko I felt did a decent delivery in english, but I would like to her va in nip. Isn't there a patch for nip audio on the vita through henkaku?

Naoto was basically the god of that game because of how powerful death spells were. She got both kinds of death magic and wasn't weak to either.

If you're interested, try playing Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 when it comes to PC.

He voices Rufus.

Yeah, I could see that. I like the English version more because he sounds more menacing/threatening.

When I first heard his JP VA it was like hearing Cernovich's voice for the first time.

I played through the whole game using my persona 3 line up for the most part. Even though junpei really starts to suck ass by the end I kept him through and I think it made me a better person for doing it. Aigis is fucking OP. I noticed the same thing with magic, you can deck your whole party with physical hitters with yukari on the deck and just plow through the game.

Oh I know. He also voices Valimar in Cold Steel and Pod 042 in Nier Automata, hence my robot comment.

I don't know, I don't have a vita. I played persona 4 on release day, then play through again a few years back and haven't tried it since.

She canonically has the largest chest in 4.

Why the fuck do they think we'd ever blame that guy?

Why would we ever blame the "source"? There's petabytes of bad sources out there, just like there's millions of people with bad taste.
We hate those who claim their bad taste is superior, and we hate those who use bad sources like they're legit.

I could even understand in their victim-logic that they'd set up a woman for us to "harass" or a lolcow who had spewed shit before.
But it's a Literally Who. Hell, a Literally No-One since they have no history.

They think we'd attack the cow when they flung it's shit around.

How the fuck did we get such an incompetent foe?

Tell me about it.

I ain't reading all that shit, nigger.

I think it's just one guy, and not co-ordinated shilling. I also think he means well and wants to contribute, but trying to decipher his paragraph-long run-on sentences with no punctuation is a pain in the ass, and I often don't bother. I think many others don't either.

The bit that annoys me is that he seems to have a massive fucking chip on his shoulder and is starting to see himself as some kind of authority - it's almost starting to become leaderfagging.

Think about how the other side operates: when they don't like what someone said, they ruin that someone's life instead of countering the points that someone made. They also believe in horseshoe theory and genuinely believes the GG side does the same, because that's exactly what they'd do.

Pics related.
All the decent translators also wind up working for bigger companies. Hence the dregs work who on vidya not out of passion or for crap pay- but to push their agendas or "create" while bastardizing another work.

Same applies to (partially) why games in the west have gone down hill. Everyone worth a damn moves up, sells out (or rather cashes out in some cases), or doesn't work in vidya. The people that stay are madly devoted- to making vidya, to making their ideal of good vidya (whether it is good or not), or pushing ideals outside of vidya into vidya.

Japan gets away with it since they're almost culturally engrained to have shit pay & hard work.

Oh yeah, I didn't take her but almost everything was weak to instant kills in Q.

Junpei is the man, but yeah he's not very strong. His own skills are kinda shitty and his accuracy is pretty bad. I thought I'd use him as a chaser but he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Totally different from my P3 experience where almost every single hit was a critical hit.

I decided at the last minute in persona 3 to use junpei so I spent a couple hours just grinding him up so I could have him take out like 3 bosses. It was still worth it.

Look who follows him all are from neofag or some type of goon.

I'm not shilling at all I'm just being autistic about all this shit cause it bothers me also I'm typing on my phone most of the time so yea but sorry if I'm coming across like that I'll just go back to making OC for this thread.

There's no way it can be a trap since we argue for translations that are faithful to the source material while they want to "culturalize" it i.e. ruin it by adding a meme from 10 years ago only to feel a sense of accomplishment.

You just fell for the trap.

True.
We do seem to take a "virtuous" take on their tactics.

They spread paranoia & alarmism, we spread fact.
They email and demand/threaten them to change, we explain why we're dissapointed.
They harass nobodies, we show everyone why the head-honchos are a shit.

Wasn't this correct because the Nip version of that dialogue was entirely in Nip 1337 speak?

IT GETS EVEN BETTER

The Nip version was in Katakana, which is basically machine language for Japanese.

I can't find any of Eltonel's new pages in development. Where does he hang out aside from Holla Forums? His Twitter doesn't have anything either.

And the pathetic condescension for calling it out constantly only hurts and gets more on our side.

As far as I know they spoke in katakana when the helmets were on, 1337 was added in the Eng version.

Also just thought of something. The ESRB says their job is to "Inform" consumers & rate shit so that parents know what's in the game even though they said in the censored gaming video that ultimately, the responsibility falls onto them. So besides the questioning of IARC & if they can even be trusted after pulling that DOA Paradise crap, it seems like a waste of taxpayer money to have them around.

An accurate translation isn't worth a damn if it doesn't make sense in English grammar. You can refer to any part of their history & culture and that's fine, but if the sentence doesn't make sense, it's bad translation- like a machine.

Good translation > Bad translation > localization.

We can't accept either of the last two.
However if you feel the English was good enough- then it was a good translation for you. That's fine. We all have different standards of what we find acceptable. We want the wild variables (i.e. people who think Duwang-level translation is fine or NOA style localization is OK) to not be treated like the majority.

Hell, even the yellow box on pic 3 is debatable on whether that's good translation or not- did he take too big a liberty, or is it OK because he restored the pun?
In either case, it's still more faithful than what localization does.

Anyway, we're focusing on shitting onto Kotaku for:-
> Claiming the translation was bad, when in fact it is above average to great (depending who you ask)- but undebatably leagues better than Treehouse or 8-4.
We're also praising them for not censoring, but that's kind of a side note though IIRC, one of the waifus had a job that is often used as a euphemism for prostitution "health visitor" or something. The line is cut/altered in English to not refer to it at all. Dunno if this was actually in the game and it's false info, or if it was cut. This is feedback you can send to Atlus in the email.

missing the other parts

I think there's a major difference between adding comparable slang and filling it with memes. The kind of slang used in countries varies wildly so you do have to switch them out for equivalent phrases. Take Junpei's dialogue in persona 3 for example, he uses a lot of stupid sounding colloquialisms in the English version and in the Japanese version he does the same, just with slang that's common in japan.

A good example of the slang dilemma is the phrase ikareteru, in Japanese it's generally used to refer to someone as being crazy. That's not the whole story though, since the actual word means many different things you can't just use a machine translation or a straight "you're crazy" because that can be misinterpreted as being an insult instead of a lighthearted jab. So for a proper English delivery you'd use something like "you're nuts dude". And there's literally hundreds of situations like this.

A good translation should hold up to the source material but still have some flexibility lest it sound like a machine translation. In comparison fire emblem fates isn't a translation, it was basically a rewrite. Look at the English dub of ghost stories or samurai pizza cats, except those were actually funny. In this day and age rewrites are unacceptable, they're just pure laziness or ego from a writing staff that can't actually get work.

The only person this could be is Kawakami. They outright call her a sex worker in one of the events.

I was trying to avoid spoilers but OK.
Ok, good. Was that when another character insults her? Because in the context (I poorly remember) she confessed it herself.

You know I just realized something also, maybe that could be the third point of that ESRB OC I was working on! I don't know what to call it in 5 words or less, but since the ESRB isn't transparent with their stuff (I'm lucky I even have the old submission forms to get an idea of what questions get asked & what gets rated what) & considering that move they pulled on DoA Paradise, that bears a negative.

Wasn't the reason why Ghost Stories was a gag dub because the Japs told ADV Films to do whatever?

It's not really spoiler since her working as a call in maid is in the confidant trailer.

Yeah, it was 100% serious with writing that was sub-par and generic in Japan, so it bombed. They pretty much told ADV "Do whatever the fuck you want, just make it sell."

I just assumed they lost the script and said fuck lie like samurai pizza cats.

archive.is/opWyS

See, I'm of the opinion that the original meaning of the word "localization" has been stolen by the gatekeepers and SJWs, and wrapped up in "culturalization."

My definition of "localization" is the same as Xseed's. I believe the absolute most critical thing when you're translating a scene is preserving the tone of the original. Your ultimate goal should be to make English speaking players feel the same emotions Japanese speaking players were in that scene. The second most important thing is accuracy. You should be be as absolutely accurate as you can so long as you are following rule one first. That, to me, is localization and that's how games should be brought over from Japan. I feel like a lot of gatekeepers an SJWs are trying to change the definition so they can keep fucking shit up.

IIRC, when the Japs saw the Samurai Pizza Cats dub, they used the US script and transalted that back into Japanese as a gag-dub because they liked it so much.

I believe Saban didn't even get any scripts to lose when it came to the samurai pizza cats. The nips just sent them tapes of the show and nothing more.

I fucking guarantee you if the romance in life in strange was heterosexual the reviewers would have taken a steaming dump all over it.

Those are both awful, gone home is a creepy stalkers yandre notes for christ sakes. Its like saying 50 shade's romance is really healthy and not just a kinky fling or twilights romance is not just a mary sue and her stalkers.

SJWs twisting terms for their own gain is as old as time.
Tolerance, justice, fairness, diversity, equality- all shit we were doing just fine with until we were told we weren't from on-fucking-high by (((them))).

Japanese especially needs some tweaking due to how they almost have different languages and more special terms (politeness, talking to a superior, talking cutely, etc). "Leave me alone" can be said so many ways- while the translation of all of them into English would be the same. So you have a good VA- and/or you modify the line a tad.
Etc.

If it weren't for the fact it was about lesbians there would be absolutely nothing unique about it. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most lesbians' first relationships in high school turn out ot be disasters because there's probably nothing at the core of the relationship besides orientation.

Id take it a funny step further and say bible black has better lesbian relationships, as does most 2hu doujins.

Have these people ever played a videogame before? It's like, hurr durr the Lake House is the most romantic videogame of all time because you have to interact with the DVD menu to get to the romance scenes.

But there are tons of games I have done it right for the last couple of decades.

I'm gonna guess they never played Trails in the Sky.

You can tell how bullshit it is just with the fact it's post 7th gen walking simulators that would get no attention whatsoever if they was heterosexual. Fucking pathetic.

Literally ever smut yuri I've read has an actual relationship and healthy interaction.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What about Leave me in my safe space

They didn't play them, so it didn't count.

The fact 50 Shades was deemed acceptable to read in public is shocking. It's pretty much porn.

It doesn't stop with those two either- Bioware and other RPGs have "Chat 6 times and we're lovers now." or characters who wear their sexuality as their soul personality trait- or a foot note. It's neither.

I want smart convo AI- especially for romance.
Like characters refusing to date you if you have certain personality traits or decisions.
Or if you confess to a character thinking they're straight/gay, you'll get a different reaction if you're in public or in private. Not everyone is gonna admit to being gay publicly.

Or christ, how about keeping it a secret who's straight, gay, and bi- like real fucking life- then players have to work it out. Or confess to someone who has to explain they aren't into their gender. My god, the writing you could do around two people trying to deal with that mess alone is fascinating.

But in bundles into the game-design of most modern AAA- the player can never lose. They can be set back but victory must always be attainable to the majority. Having a character unaccesible romantically (or worse- turn them down with no chance ever again) is a "loss"- and that means angry Tumblrite reviews. They deal with fictional rejection worse than "loser perma-virgins" deal with real rejection.
Thankfully, those Tumblr reviews are worth less and less day by day.

But are they from the cliques faux indie or one of the infested studios? And if it's jap, it's obviously crap. :^) Unless you give the cliques a job "localizing" it proper like.

Nor Harvest Moon or Tokimeki Memorial.

I have to say the gag dubs were fucking hilarious.

Look at Tv Tropes for example on Persona 4's character sheet for Yosuke they add this bullshit and how hard they tried forcing Kanji is gay.

They can't simply do the job they are paid to do they need to go the extra step to force their bullshit in.

I think the romance in Drakengard was handled.

Its already been done

How about raiding TV Tropes? Start a full GamerGate conquest and really start to make pants of retards fill with shit by gaining more normalfag territory little by little and increase alienating paranoia tenfold.

To be honest, there's some cut dialogue from P4 that seems to imply Yosuke might have been gay at one point. God knows his rank 9is gay as fuck. Yosuke is way gayer than Kanji, to be honest.

So let me see if I got this right… "GamerGate" threads are nothing but shitposting generals, right?

Like Leisure Suit Larry?

Titty show of the season identified. Full frontal nudity on the uncensored versions. No angel lights or demon bars.

You mean this one? It's not only Yosuke's dialogue that got cut out, in P3P, Junpei was suppose to have an ending with the femc, but that got cut out.

I think as a future OP- encouraging a Renaissance in design is something worth doing.
Show off the best of the old, and get people to incorporate that into modern games- and improve upon it.

Speaking of,
On Topic

True Love got everything you're looking for (besides the gay options, it's a dating sim after all), and it's a 90s PC game (VNs weren't a thing back then) made by Japanese.

Meh, personally I don't mind it's porn. I kind of mind that it's bad quality porn that people think is the pinnacle of quality lewds. NtK > 50 shades by a long mile. Also most people give text only porn or explicit romance books a fairly generous pass. If someone takes out 50 shades in public, not many will bat an eye unless you live in a sharia zone or something. But take out say playboy in public, even the neutered edition people will raise eyebrows.

(Unless that romance novel's cover has explicit photographic nudity or something. But I've seen more than one person read a steamy looking romance novel either dead trees version or on their smartphone on the trains.)

there is still actual shit getting done inbetween the shitposting. Like the digging into the ESA and shit. Still I always wonder if these threads weren't always mostly shitposts. I vaguely recall alot of shitposts and memes that went around in these threads.

You have my attention.

Isn't 50 shades a joke series or is it actually serious?

Tv tropes was infected by sjw weebs if you take a good look at who the editors are for a lot of the jap shit you'll find they all have ties to sjw weeb twitter.

There was always shitposting but it was tame for the most part.

Need OC?

I'm going to be logging off. Spent the past two days just reading shit, downloading images, and sending my message off to Atlus saying "Hey, you did good. Also, here's this other market you may have interest in."

Frankly, I just have too many things to sort through. To find out what is and isn't actually relevant And, in addition, I'm also trying to figure out how to present it without it coming off as "overreacting" and having the normalfags I talk with make a responce akin to "Is this you Gaemargators stirring up trouble again?". Simply put, unless you're actively taking something directly away from them, some of these people don't give a damn. They're just going to live in their own little world that excludes this culture war. Except, it's more than that. We're fighting an identity war. Where anything that doesn't fit a certain ideaology is sought after and destroyed. And people cannot seem to grasp that (Even those who claim to be "involved" with a media). Also, it doesn't help when the default response becomes, "Learn the language if you want to experience the quality version of it."

And, another thing, has anyone bothered to make a topic just to dump info onto on the /gamergatehq/ board. We have so many things flying past, and it doesn't seem like anyone has started posting a comprehensive list of what is said, who did what, and how things happened. Actually, I'll do that right now…

Here's the "Operation: Around The World" thread on /gamergatehq/:
>>>/gamergatehq/330500
>>>/gamergatehq/330500
>>>/gamergatehq/330500
Put all of your Persona 5 translation digging in here

They were pretty good and funny.

I'm stuck on that one as well, so if you found a solution please share it. IIRC point 3 on the oc4 of the ESRB IARC series.

I knew that too. Honestly I feel like he would have been the best choice. It always seemed to be that Akihiko and Mitsuru were supposed to go together and the whole Shinjiro thing was dumb as fuck.

Damn, forgot to include the video I wanted to include in my post, oh well. See you guys later.

really Because I remeber there being several arguments about all the shitposting, wiith most of them ending in:
Because as much as a honeypot for shills the dedicated GG boards were, it seemed to stay on topic more than the generals. If only because shills tended to target specific threads at a time.

why? There's only like 6 people that use that board. It would make more sense to post it here.

Guess that explains why "tropes" is one of the sjweebs most common buzzword when they bitch about fanservice along with "pandering". Does anyone even care about tvtropes outside of sjws.

50 Shades is a fictional series that is essentially porn. The story claims to show an insight into the BDSM scene but the BDSM people actually hate it because it makes BDSM look destructive rather than consensual. The lady that wrote the 50 Shades series (yes, there are a number of 50 Shades books) clearly had no interaction with the BDSM scene before writing the book.

Akihiko and Mitsuru seemed like they were going to be together. As for Shinjiro, I get that they wanted to put in a tragic romance alongside Ryoji, but in the end of it, I agree that Junpei or even Theodore was a better choice for the FeMC.

It was also a twilight fanfic until she figured she could peddle it for cash.

normalfags like tvtropes

Yes, point 3.

And Tropes vs. Women

>And, another thing, has anyone bothered to make a topic just to dump info onto on the /gamergatehq/ board. We have so many things flying past, and it doesn't seem like anyone has started posting a comprehensive list of what is said, who did what, and how things happened.

How bad is the sjw infection on the site is it just the anime side of things or is it as bad as wikipedia?

This good for oc?

It was once a fun site now its a sjweeb hub they have huge overlap with half/a/'s tripfag circlejerk.

Sweet Jesus.

It's something I heard thrown around when Shovel Knight was launched.
A Renaissance is pretty much as I said- studying the best of the old, and improving upon it.
The Renaissance happened when shit happened in Europe and all the Greek artists, mathematicians, engineers, etc. spread over Europe. So, they taught students, the students did better (not all of them of course, but some excelled "the old masters").

Shovel Knight studied the best of old platformers, but improved upon it (though there will always be debate. Dropping lives, etc).

We do have people teaching games- problem is, half of them teach very basic shit at cons (and who can blame them- 99% of the people in those rooms can't make vidya, and they're chocked out by panels on SJW shit nowadays) and schools pay too little to get decent teachers, so they hire former students who also read from text-books.

Worse still- with emulation we have access to old games at our fingertips, and no one is playing them. We can get porn, music, TV, and film easily- yet when it comes to old-school vidya pirating the normalfags turn into fucking Grandma who can't work the new TV remote.
Imagine- gradually overtime. The casual/dilettante audience learns how to pirate old vidya. And no one is going to punish them. And it's free. Sure it's hard as nails, but some of them were easier. Who knows, they might actually have fun, or just divide themselves further when they fail to enjoy a universally enjoyed old game.
AAA can't compete since anyone who can teach them how to design old school has long left their companies and won't touch their companies now they're retired.

I wouldn't expect "Everyone has stopped buying video-games- industry crashes!" but if we can at least get the true normalfags to enjoy old vidya, they can at least call out casuals & SJWs when they praise shit.

In other words, they spread the memes of why some of the older games are better than the new games.

I wonder what made people go away from studying the old masters of art? (((Who))) could it be?

Good morning, faggots!

havent noticed any sjw bullshit on non-anime stuff
just shitty tumblr tier LOL XD SO NITEMARE FUEL and OMG so SAD ;-; trope examples

I recall them banning people who didn't tow the line in regards to progressive politics.

Can someone confirm they archived 9volt's dumbass SJW Persona tweet?

twitter.com/mombot/status/855571550543634432

Wasn't there some non-SJW TVTropes style website?

The other thing to is that I've already said I can't trust them after the move they pulled on DOA Paradise (To a lesser extent, even telling publishers to modify box art because "Icky gross, not children-safe"), but I think it would be better to say that a parent's job is to make the call themselves on whether or not little Timmy should play. Listening to their advertisements & commercials, they set themselves up as "We just want to inform parents" but at the same time, if a parent relies on the ESRB to do their job…then I'd go as far as to say that bad shit will happen, should some SJW at the ESRB decide to falsely label a game or put in dumb descriptions on the site, & parents none the wiser decide "WHAT?! This game is not representative of women?! I'm not buying my child this game!"

It was a fanfic before it became an official novel, but that shouldn't stop anyone or a decent fan writer from doing some research on the concept or why zipties shouldn't be used for foreplay.

oh were you talking about the forum

allthetropes

They say trump has freed a woman, who the fuck is this woman and how comes this is the first time I ever heard of her?

AllTheTropes but its dead and site is on a shit wiki.

So kind of like the Disney Renaissance era of movies? Or apples and orange?

Doesnt seem to be archived
but in all honesty 9volt isnt ANYONE important in any industry from what I know
he is just a faggot living with his parents that has grown out of video games and can no longer find joy in them because all he plays is western shit and dislikes japanese games in general

he doesnt write for any website or any other shit important

Mom's going raw on sjweebs
twitter.com/mombot/status/855576941482528769
archive.is/QChuf

Three or so years ago her and her husband got arrested in Egypt for "child trafficking" despite the claims being absolute horseshit due to there being no evidence. Obama tried and failed.

ayaya?

Mother FUCKER. For all the shit I give him and will continue to give him, I will gladly support Mark if he decides to ban anyone who posts screencaps without archives.

Doesn't matter. Archive EVERYTHING.

Ayaya-yo?

I know that faggot dont get fucking angry at me because I didnt archive when you didnt either

I'm just giving some reasoning behind who he is and how unimportant he truly is in any industyr

The ESRB pretends to take the blame of the parents by clearly labeling what's in the game, so they don't have to research what's OK for their kid. (As if the names, front, and back of the box isn't a big enough hint).

They underestimated how irresponsible parents would become, and now they just can't say no to their fucking kid, or admit they fucked up.
Don't buy Splatterhouse for the kid who's 10 years too young, burns ants in the garden & says hello by biting people.

They have even less excuse now. It's been proven games don't make kids violent, and youtube can be used by anyone. Some parents care so little, they can't even type "[Game name] footage" into youtube and watch for 5 fucking minutes of their day.

Reminds me of that screencap of the guy finding an old box of his dads, filled with gaming magazines with notes & highlights. "Adventure- would user like this?" "Need to pull overtime to buy 4 birthday" and shit like that.
Most parents still care & connect with their kids. But as the family unit has broken down, we see more parents who "clock in" with their kid, and can't even feign interest in what they like.
Makes me fucking sick.

Just get the dead link from a previous bread and put it in the archive, chances are some faggot did archive it and it will give you the "this page has been archived X hours/days ago"

I think that term more applies for how they tried to market themselves. But yeah, they looked at what animation worked, and improved upon it. They also tried something new with each film- and I just don't mean the art-style. They looked at different ways for characters to stretch & warp, or how to make characters interact with the environment- without having a piece of the foreground in a slightly different color.

Another example would be Don Bluth's work. You can see the Disney influence, but (animation-wise) he tried to improve upon it and make it his own thing.
Now if only he had better stories to go with it. (And didn't get fucked so hard by the competition. IIRC, Disney would re-release old films on the same day some of his films premiered).

ayaya?

Tried archive searching, tried scouring the previous bread crumbs; nothing but screencaps.

Pretty much. It's not just the parents too who would be victim if SJWs decide to have a field day over there, but the publishers & developers making the games as well. A false rating or a false description can screw over sales big time just because the developer put in one scene of some woman taking a shower & someone at the ESRB thought "Wow, fucking male gaze! This game is sexist!"
Then again, as the saying goes: The bigger they are, the harder they fall

We should bully those anons harder then, archiving shit is way too important, easy and quick for faggots to ignore.

They need to get their shit kicked in.

Do these idiots hate Persona 5's localization? Throw those words back at them, then time how long it takes for them to block you and report back for schadenfreude.

>>>/gamergatehq/330500
It's not a bad idea to have it in HQ, if nothing else as a back up. I can post the full info op that one of the TD user posted here, over at hq. Some of the formatting might be off, but the basic info should be identical.

web.archive.org/web/20170422003532/https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tv_Tropes

These people are all fucking cancer.

More like "We can't control the Japanese industry, so we have to destroy it." Seriously, if everyone learned Japanese like they suggest and put the out of business, the first thing they'd do is try to stop Japan from making games at all.

Should we make infographs comparing showing these faggots who defended fates shit on Persona along with the MySpace memes and other fuckery that went down in fates. It would be a good thing to spread to the normalfags.

Isn't
>making a whole stylized site complaining about minor grammar errors
vastly different from
?

Most people don't know how to make a site (I am speaking for myself), but adding text using paint and uploading it to imgur is a lot easier.

I thought you guys were just fucking around, but she really is called aya.

You can still study it. It's somewhat of a meme that all the techniques are gone. There are still private classes and tutors that teaches representational, classical style. There are tutorials and books that go fairly in depth in the techniques and practices.

The real hurdle is getting people to understand that there is no shortcut to hardwork in obtaining those skills and techniques.

Learning japanese to avoid localization is the equivalent of white flight, it's just covering your eyes to the problem and hoping that it doesn't come and bite you in the ass later down the road, because if you let these parasites have their way, it gives them a bigger power base to infect the western gaming industry.

What if the images were also stylized? Two can play at that game.

I went to check the twitter of atlus's pr guy(John Hardin) to see if how atlus is handling things on their end and it turns out he doesn't work for atlus anymore, he works for ncsoft now.

yeah that happened a few months back

Already are and already making more.

This is something people from all walks of life need to learn in general.

They openly want to end Japan culturally.

Yep. Learning japspeek in order to eventually shark the work out of those leeches, and start countering those parasites however, that might be a plan.
Shut your manko!

This is the unfortunate consequence of Instant Gratification.

tfw blocked by a guy who insists that a few bad lines in dialogue means the entire localization is objectively bad.

He didn't even play the game, just saw nitpicked lines that people are throwing about.

How great are things going to go for Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash? The only people who are going to buy it are people that won't bitch about it unlike Persona's fanbase and that means we can help unleash an offensive against retards predictably crying and spewing about it.

Binger. Fleeing is not the answer when these types will just follow no matter where we run. And having a last stand with no footing behind us is not a pleasant fight.

Most of the people bitching haven't played the game maybe only a few have but they are only 3 hours in!

I dont see the point to argue with these SJWeebs
its more fun to totally ignore what they say while also archiving their fuckups

Funny thing is most of the errors are near the beginning. Which is kinda odd.

Yeah, but I was waiting for my controller to charge. I had nothing to do. He was really annoying though.

Aka
GET HR PR AND LOCALIZER JOBS FAGGOTS

Color me surprised
The mayor of Berkly is an Antifaggot

We won't need to have a last stand when the western industry completely collapses from general unprofessional shit like Andromeda, worsening DLC shit, bugs that crash consoles and overall less and less worthwhile games while Japan knows it needs to stay at the top of its game giving the customer what they want and in high quality even if it's just polygonal titties just to avoid shitty Japanese businessman jobs.

Keeping an eye on and continually sabotaging the shit just makes things much easier and faster.

Post archive / source fagget

The only one we can contact and tell about what's happening is Kamiya but the possibilities of him blocking us are big… real big

Either way, hes not getting re-elected.

The fucked thing is that the Japanese industry is a sick man right now but that sick man is still doing better.

GET HR PR AND LOCALIZER JOBS FAGGOTS
Fuck yes! The cancer did not infect overnight, the chemo won't happen overnight either. But it has to start somewhere and sometime. Otherwise it will be nothing but burch "relocalizing" your waifu and husbandos.

And amane's manko will not be wet at that thought, at all.

there's yoko taro but I think mombot already talked to him.

We need to ad something to the OP about this.

The Japanese industry has fucking dominated 2017 so far. Love it it or hate it, the Switch is selling like hotcakes covered in crack, especially in Japan. I think calling the Japanese industry sick at this point is a little much. Fuck, if anything we're seeing the start of a renaissance.

I think it helps that the west has become complacent.

Fuck you I was just about to make this post
Oh yeah, BAMN isn't just a bunch of Antifags, they were actually named by the FBI in 2005 as a fucking domestic terrorist organization
The mayor of Berkeley is a literal fucking terrorist
Which explains why the Berkeley PD keeps getting mysterious orders from "the higher-ups" to stand down and let Antifa smash up the place.

archive.is/5IYxQ

That is the lewdest pics of invisible woman super power I've seen. If that is the work of japan, holy shit, god bless their radiated chinpo and manko.

There was the idea floating around that 9dolt is the real sockpuppet account passed around by the RPS journos. Compelling, as it would explain the inconsistency of his posts, but all circumstantial. Even though there's no real substance to that allegation, 9butt goes on deleting sprees whenever anyone just so much as hint of his sockpuppet nature, so there might be something there.
Yes, I could see the hilarity of an actual sockpuppet accusing others of being sockpuppets too.

That's Hagakure from My Hero Academia. She is always invisible. It's the same anime that gave us frog girl.

Say it with me now
Panty lines

hes not

shut up furry

fuck off retard
unlike you I know shit you fucking parasite
go circlejerk somewhere else

You know what to do Worf, destroy the federation.

There are some real issues in japan such as the animator's barely making 400$ a month and other issues its just the west is so fucked in everything that no one sees the issues in nip land.

The west has let itself become Anthony Burch.

You just fell for a (1) Marche.

Polite sage for offtopic.

Had a Japanese copy of Shovel Knight on hand, decided to check and see what Body Swap even looked like over there. There's literally no option for pronouns independent of genders if you have either form of Japanese selected.

I really want to see Gilda cosplaying as frog girl

Im dirty marche

I imagine only the english copy has the cucked option.

No fuck you, I'M Dirty March!

You'd be right.

Building a stronger case to put all the antifa away with the recent incidents as proof? Wouldn't that backfire with a canny lawyer presenting that as a conspiracy by the higher ups to endanger the lives of citizens, or something?

The whole fanservice appeal of Boku no Hero Academia's Invisible Girl is that she is always invisible, but her clothing can't go invisible. So she's essentially streaking in the series.
Also, frog girl is best girl.

You have proof of that?

same proof as mombot does

You are not wrong.

Remember when they at least pretended they didn't want "our games" gone?
At least now theyr'e being honest. They just want to decide what's allowed to be made.

This reminds me, where is that fed alligned Romulan that used to post here and how the fuck can he stand that cancerous chat on Earth Spacedock for even a second? By the elements I'm glad I got Qo'noS to chill at.

I used to see so many of these sub fags tripfag on half/a/ they would create 4am like threads or threads mocking anons for bitching about censorship in hentai they would also shut down any new sub groups or scanlations on the board so they could have full control.

archive.is/zfSrq
archive.is/gNbyg

Might be old, but I have no idea what this article even says because the archives don't work. But either way I wonder how long it will take before something like Diversity Reports are mandated by the government?

Remember commie fucked over a subber and forced her? to quit rather than keep on being fucked with by commie.

By shitposting the threads to death?

yes but also bullying, harassing and getting their shit taken down by DMCA along with under the table hanjobs to crunchyroll and stuff

When will people ever fucking learn? Probably never, given what I've seen so far.

It's disappointing the fag is using an okuu profile image.

I was planning on getting into translation, but seeing just how incestuous the game translation field is I am now a little anxious.

I thought at least Mangagamer would be safe from this shit, considering the "problematic" nature of their content, but a lot of the people involved in this coordinated Persona 5 criticism are from there.

Says the DOXER.

I see SJWeebs have learned the Jap way of throwing those things like candy.

Not suprised sjweebs work there, higurqshi is over 10 years old and they still have not released most of the arcs west yet.

Like how shills here shitpost threads to death but on a MUCH greater scale they would make multiple threads and from what personally remember was I think even the mods were in on it seeing has any thread remotely speaking about these new groups were nuked.

They did this many times I fucking wished I had my old /a/ caps some of the bullshit they pulled was pure goon level but not surprising when you look back to the origins of these types.

You should of seen the fakku vs panda shit.

So do they want game studios to take annual censuses or something so we know how many brown people they have working for them?

It's cheesecake. I can't into words today so I'll explain part by part what I think it's getting at. I just swapped the last bit out ages ago when it first got posted

>what DG actually want is a fucking pie because most of them like non-games and hate actual vidya. I don't remember what was originally in that part

I've come to accept that as a slight red flag these days. Whether it's faux "We're very kind to help you out" or "Yeah, we know this stinks & we don't give a fuck talking about it, we can do this" attitude, I can't be trustful of either.

Fucking ridiculous to scrub that from sight. Then again "Do it for free" never seems to end.
That's where they nuked loli stuff?

Since the ESA is eager to do Essential facts every year, why don't they report the races who work on certain jobs & shit?

I think by current year and considering their mask has dropped more frequently. It's not even a pie, since that's still at least pastry and edible, and within the same ballpark of food.

No, they want to burn any vidya that isn't from their indoctrination cesspool, to show Drumpf (somehow) and the nazis what real 'freezed peach' and 'freedumz' looks like.

It was extremely painful.

Pity we can't archive locked down accounts. :^)

The hypocrisy here is that these two nobodies are hentai scanslators.

Ah, once I read "it's cheesecake" on your post I realized the last one is pie, not cake.

I think it was still 2015 when I swapped that out. This might be more accurate at this point. To elaborate just a little more, the difference between "what GG thinks DG wants" and "What GG wants" is that one is more of "their" games at the expense of less of "ours", whereas the other is just more games in general. I'll talk shit all day about shitty gay walking sims but I'm not mad that they make them. I just don't play them. Here's a more up to date one.

twitter.com/Toni_Airaksinen/status/855598025145815040

Totally NOT Marxist, at all, right, feminists?!

Updated pic looks more accurate now. Nice job,
F
for that cheesecake though.

Err, press F for the splattered cheesecake that is. Fuck you know what I mean hopefully.

At least they got something right.

Funny you ask.

That's a good one. Also, archive!
archive.fo/iVGXZ

I cringe at this faggots reply to it too, no refute or anything, just playing dumb to avoid digging themselves into a deeper hole

That bitch's use of "not taking away your toys" is already fucking condescending, because video games are toys that the man-children don't want to share with the poor womyn!

I don't get why devs side with them, doesn't this shit hurt their business?

Absolutely disgusting. Nothing makes me angrier than how outright dishonest these people are. It's not enough to just not buy games you don't like, you have to make sure they aren't even allowed to exist.

Pro Self Defense??? wtf? Since when do these faggots support self defense?

That's a small part of it user around that time a shit ton of tumblr, TV tropes and goon vocabulary came into /a/ then into the jap video game threads on half/v/.

Is that an autistic screeching tan?

Well that really depends (It could be pinching pennies to not release in many regions physically.) I would imagine since devs get the shorter end of the stick, then it would because not only would they not get a chance to see who else enjoys their work, but because they also surrendered to the SJW rhetoric (Whether by being shamed into their ideology or "I don't want to open this can of worms"), then they think they successfully shot down something they didn't like & will move on to the next target, assuming they lack a spine.

And by they, I mean publishers.

No.
It's a slavic yamabiko

I don't think they really understand what goes on around the web. I'd say they should hire someone to research this kind of shit, but they'd probably just end up hiring an SJW anyway since they flock to jobs like that like moths to flame.

According to dyack and milo gg did have a lot of dev support but they were too scared to do anything, also there were devs the did post in /gamergate/ back in the good ol days. Wasn't Anita recently bitching that devs aren't listening to her anymore.

I think it's in here.

archive.fo/92Hle

No, it was forced out of character humor that had no place in a tense situation, its a FUCKING WAR GAME for gods sakes.

Do people really believe Fates writing was some fucking masterpiece? I'm not getting the joke

she was, got it as a webm somewhere.

Reminder that they reduced a character's personality to "what if he talked about pickles a lot hehehehe"

Or how they changed Effie from "Girl who shut herself off most people because she's scared of her own physical strength and yet her best friend is a cheerful, small princess" to "HULK SMASH!"

That was a travesty.

With the voice to match.

It cant be helped is a phrase that people can use in real life in a response. Slappyface is something someone who is special needs would say or say to get attention.

but no see that gives the character MORE PERSONALITY, and its more humorous that way! user do you hate jokes and fun?

yes

where did this journo came from?
She just popped up a while ago and now she spergs around

It's even more obvious with how cute she looks in Heroes.

Don't forget ……….

Dear god, Why hasn't anyone built a game based on this. I'll even take a dating sim on this.

How was she localized in heroes? Did they keep her the same?

HEEEEEERE'S APPABENIS!

NoA made them keep her like she's in NA Fates.
The worst thing about it is that she's one of the three best Armored units. Hector and Zephiel are the other two.

Sadly, Heroes is is pretty much chained down by the awful Treehouse characterization. They do what they can, but they have to pretend to be in lock-step with NOA's decisions. It's sort of like having to roll with a wrestling botch

they replaced 2 entire scenes with just dots

user, you're going to monkey's paw territory.

Game is a success, losers. Have fun sucking Jim Sterling's tiny cock.

How do they get away with this? Imagine you hire someone to translate your shit and they pull this crap? How are they not instantly fired and replaced?

I still like how Lachesis is still an unforgiving incestuous bitch in heat.

they probably get away with it solely because they're in-house

Probably because people still buy it, no matter how shitty.

(((localization))) couldnt think of how to rewrite shit to fit into their already butchered characters so spaces it out

Also replacing bonding moments for two families with animal noises, one of them being the protagonist's.

I'm fairly sure xe is a diversity hire, I think there's 2 or 3 trannies or genderfluids or whatever at Kotaku now. Remember how Kotaku staff was like almost all white and male? To their credit, they seem to have actually hired minorities since then, and article quality remains unaltered.

I knew before I opened the image that it would shill Gone Home.

What does that have to do with vidya?

Pic related.

PERSONALITY AND HUMOR user, AREN'T ALL NINJAS LIKE THAT?

but shitposting aside, im getting incredibly sick of how americans infantilize everything they can. journos and other SJW say that Games is an art form and should be taken seriously, but they grab every chance they get to turn it into something that is basically for kids. Removing all the gross humor they dont like, removing anything with sexualized themes, changing "Boring" characters and dialogue into something "wacky and fun" with memes out the ass because you gotta be hip with the trends today in america with a game about fucking WAR

brb, making a WW2 game with all the "Hitler did nothing wrong" memes

too late

9ce8e5
Fuck off /leftardpol, you don't get to act 'cultural marxism, what's dat?' when the large majority of cancer in vidya and revoltards stems from your end of the spectrum.
See pic related, fuck off to your bunkerchan.

HANG ON

Did we just catch a member of the clique deleting something, AND WE DIDN'T HAVE IT ARCHIVED?!?

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS, COME THE FUCK ON

you are retarded

I agree,

is retarded.

Something I always wondered was how many of Half/a/'s moderation was part of of the sub fags or DMCA kikes like CR or Fakku.

MIRROR IT, FUCK

Go read his postings, go look at the second stale bait pic.

Bunkerchan. Go and stay there.

Nigger if I was leftypol why the fuck would I have this saved on my harddrive?
VIDEO FUCKING GAMES

yes, you are fucking retarded
did you even read any part of the second pic
he was responding to
christ you jump to conclusions faster than Holla Forums

ISHYDTT

Fine, I apologize to 9ce8e5 if I misread his
as a defense of commie garbage.

Go tell that to the commies who wants to ruin VIDEO FUCKING GAMES.

is that loss

woops

Nice

I have no idea who this cuck is, but the fact that you're a (1) who posted this either means you are him, or you're retarded.

Anyway, as per 's request here's the mirror:

my.mixtape.moe/zlyxrf.mp4

Some annoying anti who has been reeing since the begining of gg

I hate getting digital music cards, they are useless to me.

That antifa faggot asked reddit for help. darktriadman.com/2017/04/21/murderous-professor-eric-clanton-screams-for-help-on-reddit/

GET FUCKED ANTIFA

Oh, Holla Forums found the victim. I know they were looking for him.

Wew, if that is really his house, he seems to be doing not so bad financially. Is he on the Weather Underground Academic roster and paygrade?

People are saying that his parents house and he lives in a shitty house. Posted that image because its what I had onhand.

I was wondering how people could be so sure it was the dude till

Huh, ok that's plausible. Still insane how a teacher even at berkeley can cross the line like that. Then again this insanity stretched back to melissa click.

Funny how often these hardcore Marxist revolutionaries turn out to be bored rich kids.

When my dad went to college, he noticed that the richer the parents, the more """"oppressed"""" the kids, meaning that the rich kids would become Marxists, until they graduated at least.

whoever "localized" that character was probably binge-watching Scrubs while on the job

Well they missed one important bit if they really binge-watched Scrubs.

archive.fo/3y3cS

Speaking of Anita, even if devs no longer listen to her the media still will try to shill her occasionally, though at this point it seems like she's just regurgitated tired rhetoric or narratives that I can't imagine many caring about anymore.

Funny, since I always see Anita at her most controversial far before that. GG happening and her jumping on the bandwagon was more "I'm tired of seeing her now" point.

lmao she pulled the entitlement card.

He's been posted here before, a GG guy who constantly makes related GG videos. He's normalfag but better then netscape.

oh look its that kek screenshot they kept trying to use in the persona 5 threads before it was out

Someone tried that exact same stunt on Holla Forums, classifying Futaba saying "Kek"

autism & paranoia son

Yep so they were actively shilling here on Holla Forums

ARCHIVE

archive.is/GlAP0
archive.is/fmSlB

Thank you.

Just for clarification, I'm assuming the 'Kek' screenshot was fake and gay, right?

Yes its fake, it was made months ago

its not fake they do say kek
but I am under the assumption its basically inplace of some other japanese version of kek like wwwwwww

Still painting Anita Sarkeesian as the martyr and messiah of the video game industry, I see.

is this an actual game?

That's actually a really good localization if true. He's laughing, in a somewhat-awkward way, that shows he probably spends a lot of time on the Internet. It advances the conversation and fleshes out his character at the same time. Compare that to… well, anything from Fates.

wait do you mean shovel knight added tumblr pronouns in its game?

Anyway anons, where's the compilation of ALL the hitpieces against Persona 5? I hope you people are keeping tabs with the screencaps and archived articles. We need to keep count on how many have lambasted Atlus and the game for not kowtowing their feminist and social justice gatekeeping line, y'know.

HOOPLA!

He's right, we need to see how many articles there are and when they were made. We could have another "Gamers Are Dead"/GJP on our hands.

before, I would laugh at people like him. Now, with this mentality being so common and people like that aren't ridiculed anymore, but assisted instead…. What the fuck happened?

Their ilk got into positions of power and influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=xgJC3cnQvis

For what purpose?

not clicking that

Who's this autistic faggot? Does he have a cockney accent? I only ask because it sounds like he has a bunch of dicks in his mouth.

Jk I know its you user. It's a decent video.

Nice fucking no context, no description link you fucking Polygon-tier retard. Here's a webm. How hard is it to put "this is X talking about Y" before you fucking shill your own content.

no (You) for you

You forgot to mention the size of the game was bigger then the built in hard drive meaning you also hard to be an external.
Knowing how NoA works they might even intentionally fuck a game up they don't like to brick consoles just to kill a series one day.

Oh shit I forgot they pulled that bullshit

☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by

Also, from several breads ago:
archive.is/hwYNu#selection-12613.0-12621.17
archive.is/YmZDI#selection-957.1-957.76
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness

LOL

I'll give you this furry you trigger sjw autism well.

Doushio~

He kinda outright stated that he doesn't like to be grouped with SJWs, which is a trait impossible for SJWs since they always proudly parade their politics around.

Marche is actually being a cunt and alienating a decent guy just because he got caught up in his twitter memes.

☞Reading Steiner‏ @DistantValhalla Mar 28
Replying to @DistantValhalla

Translation is always localization. Localization is inherently transformative.
1 reply 20 retweets 36 likes

People seem to have this idea that some "unconveyable nuance and depth" would be forever lost if you actually translate the terms used.
2 replies 11 retweets 22 likes

More often than not, arguments supporting honorifics come down to simple uninformed fetishization of Japanese.
2 replies 21 retweets 26 likes

Honorifics are not necessary in a TL, it's a remnant of the broad fanTL era in which a lot of people were worshipping glorious Nihongo.
1 reply 22 retweets 29 likes

Incoming [[[OPINION]]]
Removing honorifics from a translation does not cheapen it in any way.

The fuck is that commie fucktard saying?

web.archive.org/web/20170422084414/https://mechaweaponsvidya.wordpress.com/2014/11/17/cidf/
web.archive.org/web/20170422084514/https://mechaweaponsvidya.wordpress.com/
I found this blog while looking stuff up on Commie subs what you anons think?

Did they die?

Seem to have found an updated link, rather then the xtreemhost one listed in the screenshot. Archived here.
archive.is/TDf7A

probably either suffocated or were crushed by the grain

Aren't you doing pretty much the same thing SJW do with the blocking? Guy seems fine to me.

Stop being mad at video games @Xythar

They translate wwwww as kek, lol, lmao, rofl, lel etc in P5. All appropriate translations.

This is interesting I'm dropping these
desuarchive.org/a/thread/133964779/
nyaa.proxydesk.xyz/?page=view&tid=897178
web.archive.org/web/20170422092304/https://ask.fm/Xythar/answers/136251877240
Well I don't know how much these will help but I found them thought provoking

No tip.

Ive blocked nobody that shit just shows up when you get a dm from someone

Not saying you blocked him, but you totally blanked him so it's the same kind of deal. I looked at his replies and he's pretty clearly against how they handled fates. Just doesn't seem SJW to me.

SJW or not it wasnt even targeting him he was just in a chain circlejerking with another SJWeeb who was being a massive faggot

aint my problem

Yea I'm thinking next thread next to ESA digging we should do a dig TD and Op Moe dig on sjw translation and translators cause these fags are as incestuous as the game journos again this might be nothing but again it might help us in the long run.

Checked google, and the source said that that leads to a grain grinder.

Yet you emphasized his profile, essentially marking him as a censorious SJW just like the others and spreading this meme over all of GGTwitter.

Good job.

Not going to be vitrolic here. Imageboard archives tend to be at best unreliable, not sure about nyaa archives, archive.org can and will delete archives on request if they even suspect the person might be involved, proof that it is them is not needed.
archive.is/m6oup
archive.is/5OmaB
archive.is/T2lYC
The reason that archive.is is used so heavily is because A: It is completely third party, and existed well before the revolt started. B: A great deal of secondary and tertiary sites have folded. C:it is not run or founded by people that have proven to be antagonistic tot he revolt, even after their involvement. This includes mixtape.moe and tweetsave, both run by the same person. Said person was complicit in a huge fucking brain drain caused by a butthurt faggot misdirecting his anger that his friends were making fun of him onto a disconnected hoarde, rather than his friends making fun of him.

8========D
not gonna argue

Because you can't, and twatter e-peen is far too precious to allow you to do a single Mea Culpa.

no
ive already stated im not arguing with these people and that damage control will happen
I see no point arguing and only documenting what is being discussed in the moment

LE BAD AS SJW MAYMAY XDDDDDDDD

I'll use this from now on and do any of you notice that Xythar is fucking everywhere?

archive.fo/mBEGe

If there's one thing I know about SJWs is that they have too much pride for any sort of damage control.
They simply block dissent and double down.

By going to you as he did, Steiner clearly showed that that doesn't apply to him, and instead of admitting your fuck up, you responded with a "LOL" in this thread, behind his back.

I think the point here is just to be mindful of who you're trying to alienate. Some user a thread or so back said he knows the guy and he's as far from liberal as you can get. This is the kind of shit we mock the other side for.

The LOL was maymay posting you fucking shit head
I coulda just ignored it and not shared what he said for anyone interested

ye its not about being a SJW or liberal or anything really
the tweet in question was him circle jerking with another person who was being a massive shit head
the focus was not on him it was just with him in it, i coulda blocked out the name sure but thats dumb as fuck also
the whole point was on recognision of the other shit head was saying and how its all these TRUE JAPANESE TO ENGLISH HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED BEFORE type surrounding it
the whole
all while shitting on GG and poeople bring up fire emblem

Sargon talked about the #GamerGate male feminists who eventually were accused of harassment charges. The discussion itself is old but his video is late to the discussion:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihBUPHzEb3Q

Regardless how I feel about e-celebs like Sargon, if anybody possibility needs something to reach out to normalfags, this video could be useful I suppose.

Recently, yes. I see his take on shit the same way I see Burch and the VA guild's strike begging for it to end. Which is faggots that think they should have control over what the character thinks because they are voicing them.

Mind you this isn't the same Burch that voiced Rise, just the one that doesn't have a WiiU and wants to fuck her.

Checked

Holy shit, that was awful. People actually fucking defended that!?

You don't know suffering.

WE GOT TROUBLE

Sounds like the Argonian Females from Skyrim who smoke a pack a day.

Is this too late to post?

WOW
Did they get the voice actor for Tommy Pickles for the first one?

Well fuck, apparently that's not the full Mitama, just the Twitter shitposting version. As an apology have this. An actual voice actress still not fucking getting it, which I'd hope to god is because of these retarded faggots not giving her the message

Going to side with Marche on this one, as rare as that usually is. Retard was circlejerking with other retards and got memed on with those other retards. If he didn't want to get memed on, probably shouldn't have acted retarded. It's not about sjw/liberals, he was just being a snarky faggot. Now, I don't think it would be a bad idea if those two decide to iron some things out but I don't think Marche was in the wrong to add him to the screencap.

She sounded like a smoker granny in English correct? Fire Emblem Echoes is fully voiced, I hope that they do decent there.

OH SHIT, THEY DID

I remember she fucked up and nichgamer wrote an article but then she ran to Serenes Forest and everyone there sucked her cock. They created a "rena appreciation thread" and she posted in it.

I just want the plot as close as possible to what the people who wrote it as. I'd rather have some funky text than some YOU SPOONY BARD boulderized fucking text. And some homos completely reversing the plot about a second best girl

According to wiki yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Daily

youtube.com/watch?v=AdiHNkwWSQE
Judge for yourself, her voice sounds very horse infact they all do for some reason was the recording booth full of smoke or something?
Camillla is best FE girl

Isn't that and TD the reason why the Serenes Forest fags killed the fan patch?

I don't think anyone's faulting Marche for adding Steiner there, but there's no denying that it made him a GG target.
THIS is the core of the issue.
It's unknown whether Steiner came to him in good will or not, but by refusing to respond, Marche made it obvious that he had no intention of finding out and is keen on keeping him a GG target even if he's undeserving.

I'm not trying to be a prick user but do you know the guy in the cap?

As much as I agree with the sentiment that Marche needs to go on a long siesta with his furry waifu give up his wizard powers to that random semen demon who was retweeting his twitter diarrhea instead of sperging all over twitter, all I'm seeing in this thread alone is you intensely white knighting some literally who self-declared "neutral", and that's from all (5) of your posts.

What one?

something like that as the patch was getting a lot of attention. If I remember correctly someone here lost their spaghetti out at them and then they announced that they were stopping soon after. I think it was just an excuse rather than him directly causing it though.

Yeah, I'm the same guy who said that he knows him in the previous thread.
Guy's a true lad and doesn't deserve the "SJW" label.

I don't remember anyone here losing their shit at them I do know 8/v/ in mass downloaded the patch.

aint my fault he is circle jerking with SJWeebs and head nodding to what they say
those tweets are not out of context and not edited either

anyway I was always gonna post this to twitter also I was just doing a poop and other stuff after I posted it in this thread, Ive no intention with discussing shit with him directly
go fucking suck dick somewhere else if ya gonna be a dumbass
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/855727493461954560

Yeah, that voice isn't great at all. Would still have her snuggle and rub my head though

The tweet accuses them of being a circle jerk sharing around the same opinions (which is true, all of them were mocking people who didn't agree entirely with P5 localization faults). He's the one that brought the political/SJW angle when the original tweet accuses merely just a circlejerk.

So anyone who agrees that P5's TL is sub-optimal and happens to share that opinion directly with an SJWeeb is suddenly deserving of GG's ire, got it.
Try sniping instead of carpet bombing next time.
Reeks of damage control, but it ain't a stench I can't get over.
Now go be a true non-furry and jack it to Miranda's nubile furry behind.

The political angle was there the moment Marche, a vehement GG-er, grouped him with the SJWs and presented them all to GGTwitter.
Sad, but true.

Ok I hate the fact I have to fucking defend Marche of all people right now but Steiner is the one who brought up politics not Marche what you are doing his making a bigger deal out of this then needed.

holy shit fam kys

ye must be exactly the reason why I posted it a hour ago

Baker?

gomen

Th-That was intended as my final post on this, though.

Didn't notice the timestamp.
This ones yours, venerable non-furry.

I'm assuming you don't have a gun in lieu of you being a humongous cuck, but consider buying one and killing yourself.

Who is baking?

'Vehement' isn't a negative phrase, lad.

he localized it faggot

uh bakers?

baking new bread

Name it you don't get to bring friends edition

it's neofag alright

Futaba and Mishima are 2chan browsers though. Futaba especially is a NEET.

And really, all Mishima talks about is his website. When he meets Futaba the two hit it off (sorta. Futaba calls him bland, like an NPC in a video game) because they're both similar when it comes to hobbies.

she is named after the imageboard Futaba after all

I don't trust this baker.

oh shit

Eh its more someone from image boards meeting a leddit meme fedora fag for the first time
CAN I SUBSCRIBE YO YOUR CHANNEL

Yes, pretty much. Mishima is awkward like that while Futaba doesn't care that she's being awkward.

He also deleted his 2nd try of "is pewdiepie SJW?!?". I dont trust this faggot at all

Who is going to bake I've copied the bread and I'm ready to go

No it wasn't, it was also a shill forum for marketers to peddle their crap.

I gotta say though, that "Kek" really seemed out of nowhere for Mishima. I get that he's a major board lurker and web guy, but after seeing pretty much everything else he says in the game, a spoken "Kek" feels completely out of character for him. So now I'm left wondering if he was supposed to use internet slang more often.

Though it wouldn't feel out of character for Futaba (IMO), yet she is somehow awestruck by the fact that someone would say "Kek" in real life.

If anything, Joker, Futaba, and Mishima at the diner might just be what I consider the most awkward part of the translation.

But anyways, I just finished my first run last night. Had a wonderful (and sometimes irritating) 90-hour run.

how can these retards use that site and not know about evilore's creeper past?

Baking

imgur.com/a/eBPYm

COME GET IT!

Shit tbh famalamborghini