What is Holla Forumss opinion on melty blood who is your main? pic related

what is Holla Forumss opinion on melty blood who is your main? pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!38YgRTIS!hXliYFjdKtYvtMYd9M2Az2HuigizUvNtpYMOAurmyXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i can't get it to run properly and the steam version is too expensive for a 15 year old game

finally got around to checking out tsukihime and arc is a much more likable character than i expected

You could always ask the fighting game thread. To answer your question, I've only recently tried melty blood, and I don't really know who I should play right now.

here you go friend
Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code - Community Edition
mega.nz/#!38YgRTIS!hXliYFjdKtYvtMYd9M2Az2HuigizUvNtpYMOAurmyXY

It's alright I guess. It's an old and obscure fighting game.

I liked the robo-maid.

C-Arcuied because I'm a vanilla faggot

she is a funny vamp

Fate is better than Tsukihime tbh

What the fuck kind of name is melty blood

no, fgo killed it

Wind Ears
Laser Finger
Cold Muscle
Rock Fist
What kind of name is Blade Runner? Nobody runs on a knife in the movie.

Miyako is best girl prove me wrong oh wait you can't

Arc is a QT but she isn't even best girl.

Don't have one. I kind of dick around with whoever. I like the playstyle for C-Ciel a lot and she's probably the one I'm "best" at for lack of a proper main. Rape Maids is kind of fun as well. I want to git gud at Shiki but I just can't git gud with her rekka on my keyboard, which leaves me pretty limited with her skills. I'm thinking if I ever get a proper joystick I might really go at that. I can say for sure that I really don't like using H- and F- playstyles, which cockblocks me out of certain options.

As bait as this is, there are people who actually believe this and that's sad.

F/GO is the best Fate story since the original excluding F/SF, and that's only slight more likely to get finished than the Tsukihime remake.

I think they've put a lot effort into whatever the first version was and then just recycled it with head swaps and lazy rebalances ever since. Like most fighting games really, but even lazier.
Also difference in resolution between characters, BGs and UI triggers my autism, so I never was able to took it seriously.

that worked, ty user!
now i just have to git gud enough to be worth fighting

niche yet generic weeb fighter.

It's a good fighting game but I really need to git gud
I have won 0 online matches so far

Last I played was ages ago.

dubs

checked

N I C E

are there any good tutorials for f-maids? i usually use mizuumi for this stuff but their page is largely incomplete, should i just learn hisui and kohaku individually and try and piece their stuff together?

I didcked around with it for a bit, but then I got caught up with Under Night In-Birth and KoF XIV.
One day I'll get back to it

damn

They're pretty good.

I can't comment much since I hate F- but I can say this: F-Maids is a very different gimmick than any of the other characters. You have to deal with the heart mechanics, which means switching constantly from maid to maid, while directing the other around to make her attacks from time to time. If you're good, you're basically playing two characters. But the biggest thing for getting to that point is simple -

Keep playing. Keep practicing. Learn your craft. Remember, it takes 10000 hours to become a true master of something. If you're autistic enough to play one video game that long, then go ahead and become a master.

check mine

so close

but that isn't dubs, I feel lied to

wew lad