FTL is the only roguelike/lite/"whatever shut the fuck up" I do like

FTL is the only roguelike/lite/"whatever shut the fuck up" I do like.

Why do roguelike fans act so triggered about FTL? When I ask them to recommend me games like FTL they recommend me games that aren't like FTL at all.

The only thing is that FTL really doesn't have a lot of depth and I don't feel like replaying it yet again.

Can you guys please don't be faggots and recommend me games that I would actually like?

Because it's a game where the player's actual skill and ability to play the game has such a minor impact on whether you succeed or not it's almost laughable.

It's also a roguelite and not a roguelike

Also, going back to your original question, have you tried One Way Heroics?

I literally said that in the very first sentence.

tell that to billkirby and his world record 40 run winstreak

on hard no less and he uses a different ship each time untill it loops back to the beginning

Why would you think that someone who only likes FTL would like something like this?

user please. Me and these kind of roguelikes are just not meant to be.

Give me a village, a kingdom or a spaceship to command, but I don't want to play either as a single guy or as a party.

See what happens when you don't do genres correctly? You look like an asshat.

say that again and I kidnap you, put you on a diet of purely soy, soy milk and semen and give you regular estrogen shots and FUCK this kind of stubborn bitchery out of you, user

I swear to God and the Archangel Lucifer, user, I will do it.

And you are a stupid faggot for recommending me games like this.

Let's try that again, user.

Oh wow, 40 whole wins. I can flip a coin and theoretically have it land heads 100 times in a row.

Well you could have fucking said that in the first place, you little sperglord. If you don't state what elements you like in a game how the fuck is anyone meant to guess what your criteria are?

Mate, 40 runs are quite a lot in FTL. That's more than most people even played that game.

Because I thought you weren't faggots who want to keep recommending me Roguelites even though I specifically said I only like FTL.

Now don't be autistic. It doesn't have to be literally only a kingdom, village or a ship. But something of that sort, you know?

I don't know a lot about roguelites and don't know what you guys get off to. But all the recommendations I've had untill now have been really shit and not related to FTL at all.

you are a faggot

any games with dice rolls are for losers who need the game to decide victory for them
If your game has an rng factor, it's skill-less trash and you may as well play slots like the lowest common denominator you are.

Check 'em

not an argument, faggot

and how is that sucking ecelb cock?

but don't most roguelites and roguelikes rely on random loot drops?

I'm sorry, babe, you have to forgive me. :^)

It's clearly a very different, streamlined example of one to the point where it's only tangentially related, and the fans of it associate it with the larger, more serious genre as a whole to the point where their casual masses would easily overwhelm any other fanbase or perspective if left unopposed.

That's not to say FTL is the most prominent or worst example of this (that would go to WoW and MMOs), but it's the same general principal.

That's not the game, it's the genre.

ALAKAZOOM!

Exactly this

I’m glad that Google is complete shit when it comes to actually finding anything relevant when I search for manga crops, because it means I can finally stop using it for anything whatsoever.

wew

this

I was right, wasn't I?

Fucking autists and not one good recommendation.

(also shut up about me "acting like an asshat" I know you guys love tough love)

Are there exploration games in this genre that aren’t DF or RimWorld? I really love RimWorld but the coding is so fucking bad that eventually you get raids that crash the game 100% of the time and destroy your save permanently, so there’s no point in playing. DF’s UI and graphics are incomprehensibly shit. Anything else?

You've made some astoundingly bad posts in this thread, with the OP included. Maybe you should come back when you're older or have lurked for a few years

cite base building strategy games as examples

what? :DD

play seaice and stop pampering your colonists like trustfund kiddies

Uhh … Terraria maybe?

This whole fucking thread screams newfag. Not even G-d can save us now.

No you just use mods that have vancidium in it with is worth a ridiculous amount and then you cheat in hundreds of it so your colony wealth is at impossible levels that would never actually happen in the game and then you wonder why the raids which are based on colony wealth are so fucking huge that they crash the game.
I've seen your posts in rimworld threads motherfucker, you're retarded and thats not the games fault.