If it's Al-Bhed, shoot it in the head

If it's Al-Bhed, shoot it in the head.

Reminder that the same VA voiced Bender.

John DiMaggio has voiced hundreds of different characters from Jack in VtM:B to Marcus Fenix.

Reminder he also supported Hillary

Rybbo Redman'c Tyo.

I like how all of squeenix's 'remasters' made their games worse in every single way

He also voiced Kimhari (sp?) in the game as well.

Around weeb shits
Watch for heeb wits

With what? Machina are forbidden.

Reminder that this ponce married Lulu.

I had forgotten about that.
Fuck.

Fuck Happa Fantasy. I'm ashamed to have ever played such fucking cucked dogshit. What the fuck is fucking black mage Lulu even doing on bumfuck island fucking around with dipshit blitzball niggers? It doesn't make any fucking sense. They're not even the same species. It would be like kimahri fucking Riku and having a baby. It's fucking bullshit. Then there's fucking happa fucking Seymour fucking everthing up. Fucking guado niggers and coal burners fuck! Fuck happa Yuna, too!

It's fucking hilarious how these celebs think that trump supporters are a minority, so they can treat them as subhumans and nothing will happen to their popularity.

Has anyone been more polarising than Trump? I can't think of anything on that scale.

Vilg uvv, yccruma. E fuh'd dyga cred vnus y drent-nyda blitz bmyoan. Kad y naym zup.

Not just celebs, Target got hammered by their tranny change room stance.

Or, maybe, the entertainment industry is ruled by jews and if you're not seen pushing the industry-approved message you'll be treated as a pariah.

If you're a multi-million dollar A-lister you MIGHT be able to get away with it, but if you're just some guy who's job can be replaced by a 20-something off of Newgrounds? You're fucked unless You're With Herâ„¢

Media played a huge part, they made out like Trump was going to kill everyone he didn't like if he became president and a lot of people believed them.

This is very true. You're very unlikely to be hired for anything in Hollywood if it's known you're non-liberal. A book called Primetime Propaganda explains this a little bit.

Easily the best thing out of X and that shitshow X-2.

Calm down that autism, user. It's not healthy.

What is this meme? Do people forget we just had eight years of a nigger who sided and promoted criminals and violence against Whites?

wew

In order to survive in Hollywood, you either have to sell your soul to the Goldsteinbergs or become a Scientologist.

People who are now 18 were only 10 8 years ago.

Silly me.

Where do I Jew?

Sign. I meant sign. Where do I sign?

He has voiced many characters. If anything that is something to prai-

Into the trash it goes

I wanna fuck Rikku tbh

CTB > Turn Based > ATB

Please let this be canon

At least King Nigger was charismatic While following a script so normalfags didn't really go against him, while for Trump who also is Charismatic Especially off Script so you have normalfags voting for him when they're usually dem voters

You sign your contract on the complementary underaged sex slave they give every new Jew in Hollywood.

It would be easier to name actors that didn't support Hillary

WOAH NOW! Hold the fuck up.

What am I going to do with two of these?

Same thing you do with your two threes
Check em

So? Most people who work as VAs did.

Are most of the VA former prostitutes? Might have to do with their deep throat abilities.

Trump isn't polarizing, he's the product of polarization.
Trump is what you get when multiple nations who were previously mostly okay with being ruled by a single government have wedges driven between them and start to look out for themselves instead of what they previously perceived as their common interests.

Trump is a traitor, he'll hang with the rest.

You shills come to Holla Forums too? Why not focus fully on Holla Forums?
Besides, your strategy leaves something to be desired for.
You keep talking about wars but what magical fantasy fucking war might you be talking about? Because Trump has not made USA go to war with any nation.

Assad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit > Trump

Go back to 2ch.hk, Putin.

Wait a sec, are you trying to bait them into getting a spanking again for the six millionth time?

Sounds like you can't read. I said whites (and even different tribes of whites) are looking out for their own interests, not that they necessarily make good choices in pursuing them. Trump is a manifestation of that- working-class and racially conscious whites seized upon the first champion they could find, even if he wasn't necessarily the best one they could ask for.

Also, whether you seriously believe that Trump is an Israeli puppet or whether you're a shill from /r/FULLCOMMUNISM, the fact of the matter is that he's served an important couple of purposes. He injected nationalism and "America first" back into the public discourse after the Judenpresse had successfully suppressed it for a few decades. He also showed the new crop of white nationalists and fascists like me that voting only gets you so far, and it's by no means far enough.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

I'll bed Rikku

SANDNIGGER/KIKE POSING AS CONCERN SHILL DETECTED

There is only one worthwhile girl, and it's this guy

any and all final fantasy waifus are used goods. Just think about how many normalfags have jerked it to tifa. absolutely disgusting.

Waifus do not work that way.

I don't get this string of blue haired retards in charge of public relations lately.

Well this thread certainly spiraled into shit very quickly

Its the backdoor way to claim you have women working in a tech development oriented company.
The amount of women with the degrees and experience to actually do the work, at least in the U.S. is very low.
However, you can put nearly anyone in these PR positions and so that's what happens.

Man this sounds really familiar, almost like SJW rhetoric.

Can't say it surprises me, voice acting is just one big clique after all. Can't get anywhere without somebody else on the inside shilling for you.

DAE EXACTLY THE SAME READ HORSESHOE THEORY

Yea, its the one time I'll gladly support soulless corporations like EA or Ubisoft telling those VA's to fuck off.

The guild for those voice actors is the most egotistic thing on the planet.

You mean Spira-led to shit very quickly?

Uh, didn't know white mages covered their heads with conical hats

Whatever you say nigger, but if anything the whole "we haven't gone far enough" shit is what SJW's aspire to but go ahead and believe what you want.

That's not even why SJWs are bad, you stupid fuck.

Ohh, I get it. It may have taken 5 hours, but I get it.

What do you think? A Blitzball, idiot!

KYS, shill.

FTFY

Yeah. That's about right.

Oh, I forgot that everybody that doesn't worship Donald "59 Tomahwaks" Trump is a shill. Thanks for reminding me, merchant "Holla Forums". Truly you are my greatest ally.

So you're saying that those that wish to explore space are scifi-wing SJWs?

I too want to cum inside lulu

Next thing you'll say is that guns are the evil.

bit goth titties

Yes please

artist?

yey

nigga how new are you?