What are Holla Forums's thoughts on Robert "Moviebob" Chipman?

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

What are Holla Forums's thoughts on Robert "Moviebob" Chipman?

Attached: maxresdefault-(30).jpg (93.03 KB, 1280x720)

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

/ourguy/

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

who

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

Faggot

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

/ourguy/ definetly

Attached: moviebob-in-favor-of-eugenics.jpg (19.67 KB, 500x251)

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

Chipman is a manchild faggot but eugenics is unironically the only way humans will progress as a species outside of technology.

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

One of my favorite lolcows. His complete delusion that he is one of the "elites" is adorable.

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Give me a YT link so I can downvote all his videos.

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

shills for eugenics
shills for neetbux, welfare, and state sponspored waifus
The absolute state of /pol/…

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

implying I shill for any of those things
Welfare was a mistake, it allowed all the blacks to sit on their ass and get paid by whitey while shouting "fug whitey mane shieeet"
And anime is cancer

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

He was nothing special for the longest time and mostly skirted by riding the wake of the internet reviewer fad, and then went on to become completely cancerous and idiotic beyond belief as he started promoting assbackwards ideas and opinions for the sake of ideology and SJW brownie points.

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

He was always a lurid little asshole, but he shat himself hard during Gamergate and ever since has been struggling to meet the progressive quota. No one trusts him among SJWs so he has to kiss ass day and night.

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

He got triggered by Ben Affleck's six pack

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

implying our best men should partecipate in weimar society
Only servants and sociopaths seek to further help this rotten society. Look at you acting all rebel against the system, but dissing on anyone who pulls out to look at it burn.

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

The rejected /v/irgin

Attached: Mariowiki-on-MovieBlob.jpg (115.34 KB, 577x590)

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

<Advocates Nazi policy
"but I'm not a Nazi though"
Is Moviebob a member of the famed Nazbol Gang?

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

redpill a newfag on the nazbol gang. Who are they?

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

If you have to ask, you're not cool enough to know.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

There is no NazBol Gang. The purpose of the nonexistent NazBol Gang is to suppress a site where boards whose owners believe in the eventual symbiosis between the various communities around the globe are its "members" (not "affiliates", as "affiliation" carries a connotation that some find unpleasant).

They are the shadow masterminds lurking behind imageboards (or at least the parts of it they do not find distasteful). The true motives of the NazBol Gang are difficult to discern, but their Damage Control agents have been observed openly operating on 8ch on several occasions. (Or this would be the case if they existed, which they don't.)

Attached: Nazbol-Fashwave-Gang.gif (2.64 MB, 640x640)

David Turner
David Turner

Events and Occurrences attributed to the nonexistent NazBol Gang

The ruination of 4chan.
The total destruction of anonib.
Keeping /progrider/ off the map. And its destruction.
The breaking of Wikichan Classic.
The revival of SAOVQ.
Ensuring elitist quality through grammarian assault squads.
Damage Control surges worldwide.
Wiki edit reversions internetwide.
Finding things to be distasteful and removing them from maps.
Controlling the cypto-currency market and preventing bicoin inflation at all costs.
The Pulse Nightclub terrorist attack.
Causing the civil war in Nepal.
Controlling the world economy.
Destroying America.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

What a scary gang…

Easton White
Easton White

theres a lot of funny autistic shitfits he has. check cow for lolz

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

Actually no one gives a fuck about your forced meme. And it makes you damn salty

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

He's like the fat girl who wants into the thot table and they tolerate her because it's good to be admired but they don't like her and will cut her loose if she becomes a problem.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

I've an ongoing bet of which will last longer, Bob Barker or Bob's leg. My money's on diabetes.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit