Alien Swarm Reactor Drop

HEY FAGGOTS, GUESS WHAT JUST CAME OUT FOR THE LOW PRICE OF FREE WITH ACTUAL MOD SUPPORT THIS TIME?
COME PLAY IT!!!
store.steampowered.com/app/563560/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Vlad200/
steamcommunity.com/id/Helloatyou/
steamcommunity.com/id/DonQuixcope/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053189761
steamcommunity.com/id/
steamcommunity.com/id/welcometosweden
moddb.com/mods/reactivedrop
frontline.tf/
steamcommunity.com/id/greathambonio/
reactive-drop-stats.appspot.com/leaderboards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really now? I liked the original Alien Swarm, can't wait to try this out tonight.

I'd play it but I got no one to play with right now.

Damn I've played it a lot. Didn't see this coming.

Bloody fuck, who would have thought. Oh well, might as well.

You are on Holla Forums, watch this thread for a bit and see if anyone is going to throw a Holla Forums party this weekend. From what I have seen, most meeting of Holla Forums ended up in calling each other faggots and then complaining on the board later, but I never participated myself so try it out if you are so inclined.

This is the best thing to happen in ages

The original Alien Swarm was fantastic on release until the devs decided to cave to forum autists and nerf whatever was the current "good" weapon setup, over and over, until it all felt like shit.

is this FOSS and for linux?

I really like FOSS linux games that are easy to just set up and play. especially if they are self contained in their own folder and require no installation.

Holy shit

REV UP THOSE DOOR WELDERS

Any EU fags want to play through the whole thing, including the original missions first?
See if we can get a full squad going

do NOT reply if you're a literal fag or a furry or a weeaboo or someshit

Hope you like playing alone because that's most of Holla Forums :^)

Top of my List of Pleasant Surprises.

Just play alone with bots, fag.

You wish, faggot.

What if I'm Holla Forums?

Nice, It's been a long-ass time since I played the original.

No TF2 hat? No thank you.
have fun anons

Pretty sure that's an ancient game

You dumb motherfucker.

Thats literally the whole reason chans started in the first place.

Can I still chainsaw through doors and is flamethrower still overpowered as fuck?

Is the first game worth playing before this one. I installed it a few times but never played it and don't want to be left out or in the dark, or is this just Alien Swarm+.

I think this one has all the old stuff in it

Also this and Halo Wars' Steam port came out on the same day, thanks Hitler.

friendly fire simulator

spotted the Faith player

Today is a good day.

FOSS

LINUX

WHEN!?

never

I guess everything really is fun with friends.

I'd like to interject for a moment and call you a faggot. Or user + too many dicks up his butt, as I like to call it.

Does this have controller support?

Okay, so who's up to play this shit? I want to destroy some MOTHERFUCKING AYYS!

If you ask someone to play you drop your ID first, it's a formality.

Partial support

You're doing it wrong.

The post-game results have a tab for who did the most friendly fire and says in the chat log who killed who.

so Alien Swarm and Reactive Drop are two separate items on steam, what do I need to know? Is Reactive Drop actually Alien Swarm but updated? I never played these games so I honestly don't know what's going on

Sorry, I just got home and am tired.
steamcommunity.com/id/Vlad200/

Pro-tip
You only shoot them when they're close to death. Good way to mask your FF damage ratio.

Use a combination of environmental damage and intentionally blocking their shots. Always make sure to say "I'm trying my best" if anyone accuses you of intentionally fucking up.

The best trolling is a subtle and refined art. If you're really good no one will know you've done any trolling at all.

Your objective is to ruin the game so badly for people that they flat out uninstall the game and never play it again.

never say never

just get reactive drop, you get everything

ok good, then I'm getting that, thanks user

I'll wait for cracked version.

what's the point? if the game is fun then why not just have fun with others if they are being cool?

Gotta stick it to the man.

Care to explain?

What are you, a shill?

do you hate enjoyement?
if you hate fun that much just buy anything from EA or Activision or Bethesda

can we please have a free open source linux game that is this good?

SS13 combined with alien swarm = double welding?

Game is fun

Well look at that. Will definitely give this a go later.

On the scale of Left Wing Fag Squad and Right Wing Death Squad, you rating is: Cuck.

I have a very distinct feeling that this is what Evolve should have been, but first person.

Just go back to cuck9k or whatever terminally depressed shithole you crawled out of

Time to live vicariously through Youtube again, if I can find any footage not recorded by gigantic cocks.

It should run fucking fine. How toaster is it?

This. I'm running a toaster laptop and i still get ~60fps on it(at minimum settings, but still)

I'll give it a try and see how it goes. This thing's just rather old and unreliable so I have a hard time thinking it runs anything 3D well. I'm fine with minimal graphics so I'll give it a shot.

Playing with pubbies is a nightmare.

I have never seen a group of people so thin skinned before in my life.

Nigger, something around 100 bucks today can run this.
What the hell, buy some parts
The only time I couldn't run this was with my 200 buckaroo Notebook from 2010.

Part of me hopes fags like those you've mentioned make up a minuscule portion of populace, but a part of me knows that's bullshit.

Nothing wrong with being a furry user.

Low quality thread.
Sage.

Counter sage
Read the thread newfag scum

Shut up retard.

This tbh

No, you shut up. The game is a new version of Alien Swarm. Game was old enough that if you weren't underaged you would know what it is already.

Are you quite literally retarded?

DUDE WEED LMAO
Get the fuck back to cuckchan.

Alright so I've done some digging.

This is basically just an Aliens (film) to a game done right, besides the AVP ones.

This looks better than the abomination that was Colonial Marines.

I'll give it a try, nigger

Used to be an issue when I collected high value items on Hat Fortress 2, I should change it since I stopped playing that game.

It's fun, I need a group though, randoms suck shit.

Am I dreaming?
Is this real life?

How do we find eachother?

WTF is this add-on installer that it tries to install?

pass

FTFY

I would recommend aiming

DO YOU LOVE PLAYING WITH CLUELESS RUSSIANS WHO DON'T KNOW ENGLISH AND PLAY LIKE SHIT ? WELL, THIS GAME IS MADE FOR YOU !

VERB THE ADJECTIVE NOUN

WELL I AM RUSSIAN AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WITH MY LIFE SO I GUESS I'LL FIT RIGHT IN

#notallrussians

It's just a shittier, more linear helldivers.

These niggas have never played good games before, let alone good twin-sticks.

As for me, even if I hadn't already played the shit out of Alien Swarm, I've got a lot of time in Helldivers too. My body is ready.

Is it casual friday on Holla Forums or something? God damn.

Reactive Drop is the newer version with more maps and mod support. You can safely ignore the original now.

….

Considering this game is free, it's the least fucking anons can do. When a good game gets put in front of you FOR FREE, you fucking play it.

Alternatively: it's a *free* Helldivers with mod support. Also Alien Swarm was ~5 years old by the time Helldivers came out.

kek. Also you might be a heal slut my dude.

Is Helldivers worth getting, the trailer put me off with all of the 'Merican Reddit humor.

Not for you, sounds like you might appreciate battleborn more than any of these games.

I liked Helldivers premise (it's basically Starship Troopers: the game), but it gets old quick.

Barenstain universe is the fucking worst.

Oh christ, there's a barenstain universe now?

The last time I watched the trailer was when it first released on Steam and I didn't watch the movie than so all I remembered about it was the weak satire about imperialism, bugs deserve the boot.

At this point there are at least 4 or 5.

No
It went full DLCfest

Is that Steam-only? I forgot my password a year ago and never bothered to fix that.

Pretty sure multiplayer is run through steam.

Add me fag, my Steam is posted earlier in the thread.

it's fun to shoot things but camera is awful, it's a DLC shitfest and you'll get angry at the game and uninstall in about a day or so.

was good, but getting killed is no fun, shoutout to the faggot that ragequit'd when he got killed, guess git gud is not an option faggot

I remember in the original, I found a way on one of the levels to fall down to the black floor area beneath the level. I was able to recreate it, as far as I can remember.

GIVE ME SAUCE

sauce pls

So how much content have people made since the update dropped? Has it dipped down to L4D-tier reskins yet?

I meant in terms of workshop content and mods, but that's still an aright update for a near seven year old game.

It's only been out a couple of days, so you'll have to give it some time.

I guess I can play it with bots.

I'll play with you fag. I need some competent teammates.

same, i can't fucking pub it anymore.

OP I fucking love you.

Thanks for bringing this game to my knowledge.

Disregard my previous posts.

Seems that I was lucky as hell than because I did a full campaign of Jacob's Rest on hard with a jovial crew with only one instance of teamkill bitching. But yeah, drop your IDs cunts.

duh..

I will wait for a foss linux remake. I have hope.

It's free AND open source, you retard. At least the original one is.

steamcommunity.com/id/Helloatyou/

no

Does anyone have a dedicated server ? We have (had ?) one for Sven.

There is one, but I suggest using player lobbies for now. Passwords don't work, anyone can join passworded servers. That includes quick play button.

So if I understand this correctly, Alien Swarm is the old version I should skip and Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop is the new version I should get?

Yes.

Thank you.

Everytime I try to play with random people it's a mix of:
It's infuriating

is insurgency any good?
it's pretty cheap, but i don't know if i should get it

Its like 4 in the morning and HAAH WAAW is dead so whos down for a game?

How is this different from the original Alien Swarm?

I don't notice any difference. Same weapons, same levels, same characters - what the fuck?

More campaigns, 8 player coop, that's about it. And broken dedicated server password system.

see

Never played it before, but gave the first level of the Jacob's campaign a whirl.
Seems pretty neat. I'll be sure to drop in to some lobbies others set up.

How do I call the medic to stop parasitic infestations during bot matches? Pressing 3 deploys the healing station, but that doesn't help.

Do you mean the facehuggers things that jump on you ? If so, just punch them.

I'm up for it, gib ID

What is the best class?

Tech

vindicator is fucking useless

pick flamethrower, turrets, coils and damage amps and never die.

The healing station is exactly what you want, unless you have her equipped with the healing gun instead. Just have her drop 2 to heal it off quickly

Used to be. Then they dropped development for their next game which is looking to be a sjw wankfest and slapped on battle eye anti-cheat. You can choose not to install it, but good fucking luck finding any servers that will allow you to join. You won't

I'm still pissed they did that.

seems like the Alien Swarm experience continues without change.
How much time until people release mods to change the entire game into halo/aliens?

It's fine, just go in front so you don't accidentally hit your teammates with the cone of fire it has.
The other shotgun is the one that's useless.

Some people already released mods that turn the characters into Space Marines

This smug motherfucker

Smug Mexinigger no less
Wonder why they didn't just make him a regular spic.

So it's as shit as ever.

It takes less than 10 hours to reach lvl 31, and you can just stay like that if promoting bothers you too much. You lazy shit.

It shouldn't be in the game in the first place.
Persistent unlock systems are cancer, they're used to pad games that don't have enough content to keep players around with actual fucking gameplay.

Are you a goon by any chance?

quick leveling:

Short version is to clear a mission as fast as possible on Brutal with bots.

Your XP for kills/friendly fire/damage taken only counts on the character you start the game with, so if you immediately switch to one of the bots you will usually get 100/100 for friendly fire, and probably about 90/100 for damage taken, since bots aren't going to be on the front line and they cannot do friendly fire.

I use Vegas, Wolfe, Sarge, and Faith as my squad. Start the game with Vegas selected, manually hack the first door and then switch to Wolfe (F2, make sure to order the bots to follow because anyone you were controlling defaults to hold position). Drop Damage Amps (relatively low level unlock) in order to kill the spawner bugs, autogun works but minigun works better once you get it. Sentry gun for the final hack, damage amp to kill the door and the big bugs behind it. Clear the level in under 3 minutes with over 1900 exp gained each time.

Be sure to restart at the scoring screen instead of continuing to the next mission, once you see the world map screen it's too late to restart.

Sarge's equipment doesn't matter, just FYI.

Chainsaw and Flamethrower are overpowered.

steamcommunity.com/id/DonQuixcope/

Unlock systems are fine because this game has actual content this time, in the original game there was very little content, now there's more campaigns that are actually good, to some extent I would argue even better than the original

Is there a way to transfer my save from the original?

Alien Swarm could have been huge had the devs not have been fuckwits.

That would require making a game that doesn't make valve massive chunks of money immediately, and they can't have that.

not surprised you casuals are all over these casual coop games

just the one decent player carries the whole team every time

Definitely a lot of carry potential, but on high difficulty levels a single player tends to get overwhelmed, and that's not even considering the fact that you need at least two to accomplish certain goals. So one good player can carry 3 not-retarded ones, but one decent player isn't going to carry a team of dumbfucks.

But yeah, game is just casual fun. There are some stupidly hard difficulty modes but they mainly amount to a damage/health/swarm multiplier and maybe hardcore friendly fire. I think you need to learn to enjoy video games that aren't the most complex and difficult things ever, you really limit yourself.

If that one decent player wasn't able to carry the casuals, then playing pubs would be even shittier for both parties.

Anyone know how many Promotions there are? I just hit 4th, wondering how far it goes.

This contains the original game's content right?

Yes. Slightly modified, but basically the same.

Is this still viable?

It won't kill even the basic aliens on anything above normal difficulty. You CAN do the burn and run strat, but things can catch up with you when you run into a timer event.

On the other hand, that exact strat is pretty much required to get the speedrun achivements, and even then they have pretty tight timings. That carries over from the original of course.

Oh cool, they made a new Alien Swarm game.
Feels like that came out of nowhere.

Honestly it's not so much a new game as a rerelease with added content. The whole "new game" fanfare is about the only way to attract people back to what was otherwise dead.

And why do I feel like you are being sarcastic about the "came out of nowhere"? I don't actually know of anything that would have forshadowed this, but maybe you do?

they kind of suck on insane and above, the devastator oneshots everything, although it's really confusing whether or not the alien has taken enough damage and is going to explode or not.

It more fun playing as a Space Marine

But you're already a space marine..

Interstellar Armed Forces.
Marines. In space.

I want to fuck Wildcat

Man, fuck GW.

How do you make a public server so others can join? Nobody joins mine, I think it doesn't appear in the "official Valve list"

what ports do I need to forward

People don't feel like joining.

This
Just post your ID here and hope some anons take pity on you

Here's my steam add me so I can play with u
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053189761

Well now…

FUN NOW

It'd be kinda cool if they added some melee weapons or shields to fend off aliens.

Hopefully mods will be able to add weapons like that.

The Chainsaw exists, and there's also a utility item that passively doubles normal melee damage.

nice dubs

Thanks for the info.
I hope the chainsaw is actually good.

Nice quads.

I'm up for making a game with Holla Forums if anybody else wants to play a game. ID is here:

Nice dubs, and the chainsaw is OP against many enemies, excluding rangers and to an extend shield bugs.

No bully please Holla Forums

steamcommunity.com/id/
welcometosweden/

Son of a bitch i fucked the link somehow.

steamcommunity.com/id/welcometosweden

Weapons balance/variety is still shit, rebalancing mod when?

This game is fun and free, but goddamn is there a lot of room for improvement; especially with shit like character stats and enemy design.

Heal kits are WAY more efficient. You get like 3x the total healing

Heal Kits may have more total healing on-paper, but they have a terrible fucking habit of overhealing that squanders it all or requires you to have multiple wounded at the same time. If they could be picked back up with partial ammo or only expended charge/time when healing, that might be a valid point.
There's also the issues of them being static beacons which makes them drastically less useful in non-defense scenarios and near-impossible to use at a distance/past obstacles, as well as them being less effective against Parasites (a low-health player generally requires 2/9 ammo to save).

looking for /aus/ fags
pic related is not me.

there are 3 kinds of public games

1. shitty ones (majority) where everyone does his own thing, running into each other's crossfires and nobody checking the rear. chaotic mess.

2. speedrun pros, that just blaze through levels with flamethrowers, stragglers get left behind and killed.

3. military role-playing, covering 360 angles and using real life spec ops tactics. all classes used effectively for its task

Sarge is pointman, Medic & Tech are in the middle, SW guards rear.

*Officer

well is there?

2017 sofar

i..is this the second golden age of gaming?

was great until they adopted and forced battleye cancer spyware which made everyone leave

rip in pieces you sellout dev retards

Bit late, but I'll play with you.
Bump this thread at whatever time and we can honour the ANZACs by killing xxeno scum tomorrow :^)

Alright, who wants to play?

You niggas still playin?
Now that I finished my exams I wanna join in on the fun

We have to wait until bannerlord

People in this are
FUCKING RETARDED

Literally fucking impossible to play with people online. Same goes with bots since they don't heal you when you're infested automatically.

GREAT FUCKING JOB

Just don't get infested.

Any anons willing of helping me with Lana's Escape?

People online are fucking gay and can't seem to play well

Drop ID.

/id/eightfourzerofive/

I have the whole mission down to a science by myself, we can probably make it in two if we both take medic and have mediguns.

There is no cure for stupidity.

A big issue for any healer in any game. fags that blame you for their death when they run the fuck off out of reach.

There's a special place in hell for people like this

Why i'm not surprised

what game?

A9800 is a fucking hard campaign, even on Normal.

The main problem is running out of bullets.
Ammunition is a more valuable resource than health.

My problem is everyone dying past the bridge, 5 out of 8 teammates die in the hangar and occasionally will weld the doors making a floodgate of swarm.

why the fuck cant i join any games? i try clicking one in the list and it just boots me back to the main menu. sometimes it will say "not enough slots" on like 2/8 matches

It's nothing on your side, shit happens if they start the game while you are connecting.

Either wait for the refresh list icon before joining, or just join a game in progress.

Holy shit this came out of fucking nowhere.

You can move, but you can't shoot, switch weapons, or use items because default source

Have you tried the Chainsaw then?

bump

We need to bring back casual CP posting. I'll never understand why but it makes westerners absolutely fucking lose their shit every time without fail.

I'd like a skin that'd get them out of their gay astronaut suits and make them look like sweaty soldiers and engineers.

I suppose this is the benefits of Valve's fluid as fuck Dev rules. Some guys in the company must have gotten tired of VR games and decided to give Alien Swarm a neat update.
Thank you.

FBI leave

so you have cp on your hardware right now?

Actually it seems this was a mod from 2014 or so that got Greenlit for a Steam release. Valve doesn't appear to really be involved?

moddb.com/mods/reactivedrop

I can tell the weapon balance varies, but I don't think it is that bad. What is REALLY unbalanced are the campaigns themsleves. Lana's Escape on Hard is a completely relentless clusterfuck, where as some of the others on Hard are tame as fuck and give you plenty of breathing room (too much for "hard" to be honest). I guess the multiple difficulty options help you "balance" them out manually though.

Oh well there goes my faith in valve besides the few who still care about TF2.

I mean they did previously make several good games so when the VR meme dies/calms down they might actually go back to making good games again.

>6 mins to hack all the terminals, clear out the swarm eggs in the breeding chamber which also contains a terminal that have to be hacked and getting your ass off to the evac points that have a shieldbug and that big-mouthed fatso that barfs explosive shit

Face it user, the Valve that we know today is different to the Valve we once we knew. At this point, they could just live off e-sports skinnerbox gaems and by simply sitting their asses off and have steam profits go into their bank. Mark my words, Valve will never release any new game in the future and if they do, it will be outsourced to third-party developers.

God i really hope those fan-made updates will be finished
Even after all Valve's neglection of them, the TF2 community still remained strong after all these years

There is still a small team working on TF2 and face it the only reason they are there is because they care about the game. So TF2 has some hope to be improved from Valve's side of things even if it's glacial and for the most part average at best.
No, Valve is still the same except all of their most recent initiative and drive has gone into their VR projects/games and SteamVR. From what I've seen of their VR stuff it has just the same polish and detail as their previous games except shorter and more minigame focused for the hardware and is also locked behind a 400-600 purchase. Give the fad some time to die out and I won't be surprised to see another game from Valve. and while I don't play Dota2 or assfaggots there is a reason it's the top game on steam, it's clearly a good game at least for normalfags
Steam controller is sweet too got it for Christmas, if you don't mind spending a few years to setup a controller scheme you like for a single game.

Most of which were the dev team simply copying mods and pretending that they came up with it.

They did make the engine that made all those mods possible even if it was a heavily modified Quake engine

And the game they released with it was garbage in comparison to the mods that came from it, which really had only the physics to make it different from other games.

How would that be possible because granted I never heard of a fan-made update for a game still going and wouldn't Valve shut that shit down.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy shit you dumb fucking nigger, the """"""team"""""" you're saying that is currently working on TF2 right now is doing fuck-all with no updates in the last 6 months. And no, the reason they are there is because they're there for the money that TF2 keeps pumping to them, they want to keep the illusion that they're working on the game, just so they could keep TF2 on life support. Judging by the last update for TF2, they knew jack shit about the game they are working right now, gone are the fun and casual matches, and say hello to the Matchmaking that forces you on shitty teams and ranks that does fuck all, Oh! don't forget about the competitive 6v6 Matchmaking too! where nobody, i mean 'nobody', not even reddit plays competitive TF2 there. Jesus if only you knew what goes on TF2 right now.
No, if Valve is still the same then why has all the games they have supported right now suddenly turned even shittier than at launch? Remember that Valve is a videogame company, with a game distribution platform as a side project, if they still the same then they should have made / update games to actually merit the videogame company title, but no they're doing VR shit, which is different all entirely. You could argue that VR support for the existing games is work but to me it doesn't merit any noteworthy additions compared to playing with the good ol'cornea i don't know about assfaggots as well but jesus, that game is like a drug
Why should i even have one when i'm dirt-broke in the first place and Keyboard + Mouse is the best way to play most vidya then? Plus from i've heard, it's nothing to write home about
Look, i used to be like you user, i looked up to Valve back in the 2000s since back then, they made good games even if they were shit at launch, not to mention that they really took note of the community. But,ever since the paid mods fiasco, i start to see that they no longer are the Valve that we knew, times has changed and Valve has turned to yet again another money-grubbing corporation that no longer has the passion for vidya again.

i did it on single player, use the flamethrower to clear out parasites

nigger, the thread you're posting on this very moment is about a game that has gotten a fan update and it passed the greenlight not that it's something noteworthy, and Valve won't shut that shit down since it's 'Free and they have the final say to have the game released
Oh and about the TF2 fan update i really hope that's coming, it seems that the development seems to be lagging for quite a while frontline.tf/

Just equip the telsa armor if you unlocked them

While I love alien swarm, sadly there is no linux support. Which is a surprise because all other Valve games seem to have it.

The problem with that logic is all the people who made good games have either left valve, or are leaving valve. All that's left are the people making VR shit and hats.

ST had some good music

I thought Valve just published the first game but TF2 is still one of their big crops despite it being dead but they have to keep up that illusion, right?

Am I the only one finding myself not being able to join games?
It either tells me that it failed to connect or boots me back to the main menu 9 times out of 10

huh, it stops infestation, thanks for that tip

Same problem here.

what the fuck?

see

Yeah that don't work

it's not a sequel

No shit sherlock. It is the exact game as before but achievements and unlocks don't carry over.
Waste of time.

you are the retard, user

No user, you are the retard. I already beat the game 10 times over when it first came out and it offers literally nothing new.

Once you discover the joys of rushing there's never any going back

I have 12 hours on my original game and have had all the weapons unlocked for a long time.
Unlocking can be half the fun, seriously, when was the last time you've played it?
And stop playing on Easy, fag.
except new weapons, increased player cap for co-op, steam workshop, challenges, PvP, enemies and your favorite cheevos.

Why are you so mad at the game, you seem to have played it before and liked it (at least a little) and now you're just throwing blatantly false statements at it? What's wrong?

Maybe now we can get a proper Deathwatch game via modding.

If anyone wants to play, send me a message.
steamcommunity.com/id/greathambonio/

the game randomly throws me to the main menu with literally no warning or rhyme or reason. what gives? makes it pretty unplayable

so are there any must have mods for it yet?

same here too
atleast the bots are bearable to some extent

Christ on a cracker the morons in this game are for real.
This game is a great filter for idiots but dealing with them is too much sometimes, i mean I'm always willing to give the benefit of the doubt but fuck me are there some dumb people playing this.

It's not just dumb people in specific games, chimp brains are always in abundance in F2P because of it's free and AAA because it's marketed to them.

Explain to me why you even need a officer.

That being said I have to say in every game for people to stop wiggling like it's CSGO. Everyone jostles around while the swarm only goes right towards you, you aren't dodging bullets but you are leaping out of the medic's beam or the fire retardant.

mfw

I really don't know what they were expecting or trying to do.

same

Yeah, officers are kinda useless but the vindicator isn't too bad and the leadership bonuses can be nice. I agree though fuckers are wriggling like worms. So much friendly fire just because someone is incapable of watching where their allies are and walks in front of them taking a full magazine to the back.

==YES== so much this. Faith is good for that infection curing but having Bastille drug everybody up like that in a tight spot is a life saver.

1. Officers are the leaders and should take point
2. Sarge is the tankiest and versatile marine
3. Jaeger is great with explosives.
4. Since officers are not that popularity, it's easier to main them

They don't have an obvious dedicated role like SW (firepower), Medic (healing) or Tech (hacking) have, because they are the backbone of the team.

But you should be using weapons advantageous to your character in the first place. Jaeger without Vindicator, explosives or a chainsaw is terrible, just like a medic without healing or a SW without a machine gun.

Sarge is a great all-round character, and story wise he is the most badass. Seriously, he's a leader and veteran that reeks of testosterone.

Teachers in school separated you from your friends for a reason.

Lana's Escape > 9800 > Paranoia = Original > DM > Everything else

reactive-drop-stats.appspot.com/leaderboards

Speedrun times are broken because you can just input a console command to finish a mission and it will count.

People do this to get times of a couple miliseconds.

Fucking retarded and they need to fix this shit.

No thanks, i learned my lesson.

maybe you're just TOO autistic

Whenever I find somebody from imageboards it's always split into two camps: They're either chill as fuck bros who know what they're doing or talking about and are sociable. Or they're weebs or meme autists who are irredeemable in every single way with lots of emotional issues, can not have a conversation for the life of them, and are just a deplorable human being all around.

Playing with people also depends on the game. Regardless, good thing I can read people like a fucking picture book and not link any account I have on this website.

it's has additional campaings, pvp, and some new weapons with more to come, it's an updated version of the original and you somehow managed to skip that and assume that it's a different game

Superior tastes.

nothing in life is free user.

What about free dicks?

God's gift of salvation through Jesus Christ's sacrifice is a free gift, user.

So, is Ricochet 2 next?

So what's everyone's favorite character/class/weapons?
I've been toying around and I'm really digging the shotguns

Chainsaw makes the game too easy, Desert Eagle should have some penetration so it wont be useless, why didn't they include the option to go first-person normally and having to do it through the command console.

Isn't Helldivers just a better Alien Swarm?

IAF minigun with GAU-8 sounds

Any chance the flamethrower is getting nerfed?

So I'm not the only one to use that sound mod

Why do some of the songs from ST remind me of Robocop?

It's only justifiable to buy in my mind because of local coop which is gradually leaving the face of this earth. But If you don't have any friend that are lame enough to play it with you then I wouldn't buy it.

The story of literally every campaign is

I get that the Aliens formula is good, but can't the campaign makers be a little bit more creative?

Both movies were made by the same director/writer. Not sure if it's the same people making the soundtrack but it is fairly likely.

One of the campaigns makes you gas the aliens instead of nuking them in the end.