MOTHER Thread

Mother 3 came out eleven years ago today.

Mother 3 shares a birthday with Adolf Hitler.
Is Mother 3 /ourgame/?

Mother 3 come out today eleven years ago.

Fuck.
The fan translation patch is nine years old this October.

So which ones did you enjoy the most? For me it was: Mother 1 > Mother 3 > Mother 2

2 > 3, haven't played 1
3 was a step up in many ways, but didn't have large cities and zones full of things to explore and its progression was quite linear, contrary to 2. Also a bit upset at the cut content, with that sacred egg you find never being mentioned again towards the end.

I hate all of them.

M3 > M1 > EB

It's anti-american, which by default is anti-israel. So yes, yes it is.

Kumatora is my waifu and I love her.

Kumatora looks like a fucking feminist lesbian, fuck outta here.

Porky is the only good character.

ness is sans

I'm glad this way made, I sincerely hope everything from game theory dies in the worst possible way, maybe blood libel, or having their throat slit slowly as they choke on their own blood and it becomes a vomit filled mess.

Did Treehouse even touch the script? Didn't they just use the prototype script that had been finished since the 90's?

Do you think Li'l Adolf would have liked the Mother series if he could have played it as a child?

Yes.

Kumatora was a tomboy before they were subverted.

Wow! Was she made in the 80's!?

Calm down user its nothing to get upset over, its just a theory. A game theory.

Goyim Theory, theory for goyim. Now bend over and worship your Jewish masters.

Fuck yes.

Yes.

Remember when Matpat gave the Pope Undertale?

And people still wait for the official translation

He will never get what he deserves user, even after the for honor shitstorm, calling the onion knight of DS Patches, removing Vattivydia's comment on his DS3 video, removing Scott comment in the FNAF video, faking accounts to post apologies in his sans is ness video etc. He is a cancer that won't go away and since his channel is child friendly and safe Youtube is gonna push it a lot just to get sponsors back

Here's your (you)

Probably. Not that it's ultra-redpilled or anything, but it sure as hell ain't bluepilled either.

Very visceral. Would have enjoyed it as much as Nietzsche.

Remember when Toby Fox canceled the sequel, hard mode AND the alarm clock because hipster faggots wouldn't leave anyone the fuck alone with feminist propaganda bullshit

3 > 2 > 1. 1 didn't age terribly well, even though it certainly isn't bad.

All I wanted was for him to be happy
Wish they kept Giegue's character and appearance from Mother instead of the Devil Machine shenanigans in Earthbound. Would've loved to see more of him. Oh well, I guess there's always the Cognitive Dissonance game.

I'm glad they didn't, furfags ruin everything

Cognitive Dissonance is hot garbage, unfortumately.

EXPLAIN.

Well, you're certainly not wrong. Though I honestly doubt many of them have even played Earthbound, let alone have the attention span to go back and play Mother. I think his old look is bizarre and vague enough to make most lose interest, especially if they kept from adding details to the sprite. Original form or not, would've at least liked to see more of his personality and PSI before going insane.

RPG Maker game, Giygas is handled really stupidly, characters are poorly thought out. Look up the final Giygas fight.

It honestly feels older than that.

That still fucking hurts to this day.

Mother 3 came out but I still wish it would go back in.

Can you imagine a world where we're all represented by a font?
this actually makes a pretty good wallpaper

I'm going to dial it back a bit and ask for a source on that claim before I unleash the rage. That sounds way too radical.

Anything's possible, considering he was a huge fan of Disney back in his time, down to actually making fanart.

I want to fuck Kumatora

I feel it. This is the year Mother 3 finally comes west.

if it's not this year then it's never coming, this is the final year I have even a slice of hope for an official western release so I can support APE and Itoi with my money legally

Good luck getting something from a guy who deleted as much of his pre-Homestuck internet history as possible before getting in the public eye, for a number of possible reasons that are beyond the scope of this post. The important part is that he has been as slippery as a Holla Forums style jew when it comes to any future works, and he now has a massive ball of autism to defend him against anyone that might try even just asking about those kickstarter promises. Personally, I think he knew from working on Homestuck what sorts of things work on creating an autistic fandom around a product and used this knowledge for his own dark purposes. But hey, that's just a hypothesis based on circumstantial evidence, past behavior, and interviews since the game was released. One might be even so bold to call it a theory.

Does matpat really it like that? Christ, that sounds fucking obnoxious.

me first

Crash Bandicoot is Billy & Mandy in the same body.

Get back to work, Ding Dong

He deleted this tweet iirc

Kuma = Bear
Tora = Trice

Is her English name Beatrice?

Tora = Tiger

"beartiger"

Such a cutie