Super Mario 64 'Hacks' (game mods)

Just in case anyone else here enjoyed Mario 64 back in the day, or still does and didn't know this, there are quite a few Mario 64 'hacks' which are releaed basically as their own n64 emulator rom files..
The 2 I know of that are made pretty well with all new levels would be Mario 64 Star Road and Mario's Nightmare
www.sm64hacks.com has a good list of them and links to the downloads if you want.. so yeah, SM64 rom hack discussion. anyone have a favorite?

can't wait until people start making mario sunshine hacks

I posted this thead (which I did write myself) on quadchan as well and someone else said the same thing :) My question is though whether Dolphin emulator is smooth running enough on modern gaming pc's or not for that kinda thing?

Why? Pick a site and stay there, crossposters are the worst kind of faggots.

I enjoy both. That's why.

Okay, before this thread becomes mostly bait posting, does anyone know any sm64 hacks that legitimately feel like the original, but just more of it? Most hacks I see are a completely different experience, but I've always just wanted more of the same.

fuck off back to >>>/halfchan/

Go back

better go delete your youtube and twitter account then

Now we know for sure you're from halfchan.

Arguably most people on this chan used 4chan or went there to read threads at least for a while before coming here…
Also sorry I don't know any SM64 hacks which actually feel like more of the original, not yet because I've hardly played them yet tbh. I can understand the argument that the one I like is hard, but I'm using my keyboard as a controller. Thanks for your time.

yes, and? Then we realized it's a corrupt shithole and left it to post on here.

I played a bit of Star Road and Last Impact, and they were alright, and some of the stages were well-designed but there were serious issues in both. Last Impact especially had tons of slope bugs, and both have serious camera issues that make certain parts of stages nearly unplayable.

I still thought it was fun. I would have kept with it if there weren't weird glitches and camera issues in both. As it is, they both get really frustrating to play in many parts.

Sort of relevant to SM64 and Sunshine.

Now this thread is pretty much doomed to be nothing but halfchan/doublechan shitflinging.
Why would you do this to your own thread, OP?

You basically left to the next corrupt shithole.

you know what? this seems like tons of fun. i had a lot of fun with mario world hacks over the years.

are there any hacks that remove the whole collectathon thing and make it a 'get from point A to B Platformer?'

Those are the worst

This is pretty cool.

Jesus fucking Christ you spineless piece of redditard shit. Go back to wherever the fuck you came from.

TRMario made one, motherfucker took down his ytps, tho'

with Wario?

Moot may have been a cuck, but he was right about gamergate, it truly was Chanology 2: electric boogaloo.

Absolutely was, and you were essentially masturbating to netorare if you ever visited that website for any reason since late 2014.

I don't care if it was, that shit contributed to a Trump presidency.

what makes you say that?

And this thread was ruined from autistic 8channers who are still bitching about shit they don't like.

ayy lmao

If by cool, you mean really creepy, then sure.

Fuck off cuckchanner.

How the fuck else would they be released?

That's what we call "trying too hard to fit in".

Don't point out their errors, user. We don't want them to be fixed.

With the direction this thread is going I might as well…

AN A PRESS IS AN A PRESS, YOU CAN'T SAY IT'S ONLY HALF HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAH A PRESSES, WHAT A CLASSIC!!!

*oink oink*
*Where are my estrogen pills?*

Hi """henry"""

You should update your home to the death barrier, TJ "Henry" Yoshi!

i do wonder why we dont get more regular SM64 threads

Is this one of those parallel universes that I keep hearing about?