GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Puzzle Bobble Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: 1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lwfIv
indiegala.com/store/product/bayonetta/460790
youtube.com/watch?v=UYXeNfxFfs4
archive.is/absov
kourindou.exblog.jp/25711799/
archive.is/iiWxj
archive.is/WlaOH
archived.moe/v/thread/374434985/#q374435045
twitter.com/AlphaOmegaSin/status/854841179640406016
archive.fo/IYXHb
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/2064-rom-devs-apologize-to-trump-voters-after-games-metacritic-score-tanks/28984/
archive.is/msj1W
kickstarter.com/projects/gaymercon/read-only-memories-a-tribute-to-90s-adventure-game
twitter.com/mombot/status/855074073981853696
twitter.com/brandonorselli/status/855083186367459328
archive.fo/vxmgU
archive.fo/qyXXo
archive.fo/uqSVO
archive.is/73FOj
archive.fo/YmZDI
twitter.com/Polygon/status/855066045836648449
archive.is/iIpF1
archive.is/iIpF1
infogalactic.com/info/1987_in_video_gaming
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/855121023779442688
archive.is/b1Xzp
gamefaqs.com/boards/641695-persona-4-golden/64682905
twitter.com/Toshi_TNE/status/855113398715113472
twitter.com/BroTeamPill
archive.is/LMPtu
archive.is/2L8IW
archive.is/VaMzJ
archive.is/vxsan
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-9K_pwT6BhgwUTV1uTLXLrG4BY8zag3d
archive.is/ONKDb#selection-5631.0-5635.168
corporate.univision.com/corporate/compliance-2/code-of-conduct/
socialblade.com/youtube/user/thealexjoneschannel
socialblade.com/youtube/user/theyoungturks
archive.is/l62vk
youtube.com/watch?v=VPwSBrnQ7gU
archive.is/sA935
archive.is/nGz4Y
archive.is/KGFgq
archive.is/ezAzZ
twitter.com/wyomingpd/status/854999335049859072
archive.fo/MEaP4
archive.is/ii9n3
archive.is/wzU0j
archive.is/llInz
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/man-loses-job-for-exposing-huffington-posts-unethical-racist-agenda/29105/
archive.fo/7sCG6
archive.fo/hQV8L
nichegamer.com/2017/04/20/psa-representation-game-development/
archive.is/udacx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh, benis?

Happy Birthday Hitler

Are you winning, gg?

archive of before bread
archive.is/lwfIv

hello friends

I fumbled fingered that one, meant to post archive of old bread. For shamefur dispray, it's sudoku time for me.

Good morning Gamers of the Gate

Here is a bayo offer at 15% off
indiegala.com/store/product/bayonetta/460790

Reposting the video for the new topic. If someone think's they can make a higher quality version, I encourage you to do so: youtube.com/watch?v=UYXeNfxFfs4

EXTREMIST MEME ARMY
archive.is/absov

ESA oc revision 4, intro page to what is the ESA.

this is good enough

Touhou 16- Cirno Goes Hawaiian

kourindou.exblog.jp/25711799/

Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler!

archive.is/iiWxj
So even the original devs are total faggots, not surprising considering how much muslim dick ac sucked back then. Also why doesn't this guy just leave the company then? He thinks man should not get hired but he is totally fine with himself getting a job there.

One of these days, a bored dev just might make an RPG based on such a concept. That dev could be me, if I ever figure out how to work Godot.

Any plans on filling the empty space around the Scalia quote?

Alright faggits, going to run some errands in a bit. Enough with the blogposting and off topic shitposting. Just report and stop giving (you)s to shills and derailing attempts. Moving on.

- TD anons you have your stuff, discuss it, do you need assists in anything, please be specific.

-The ESA has some new stuff, their 2017 Essential Facts, mentioned holy shit in the goddamn OP text even, imagine that.
- archive.is/WlaOH

His stuff on sweden was fascinating

You know, it was pretty much shit that when THQ folded, his game 1666 Amsterdam got bought by Ubisoft and he got shafted, but now I can't feel bad for this fucking faggot.

Fucking hell, there must've been at least one 8ch tab open because my memory was almost used up and I had to close my browser again. Anyone have that pdf of one of the GG threads that was deleted before it could be properly archived? It was the one that was made right after we came back from the hack.

archived.moe/v/thread/374434985/#q374435045

Well, I'm liking how this timeline is unfolding so far, although it is yet to be seen how much lower the left can sink. There's the ESA and TD ops saved for this E3 and the Honey Badger trial won't conclude until November. Hope Megalia in South Korea gets nailed and the rest of the media continue to self destruct. I think the Daily Mail lost a few million against Melania.

Speaking of which, made this archive image with the screenshot someone made last bread.

Another indie studio who didn't take 5min to hire real professionals for their legal and HR needs and let the local pozzed asshole virtue signal live in front of the press.

What he said is illegal and open them to litigation at the first man turned away who wants to fuck their shit up.

Hmm, personally no, because I don't want too much to clutter one of the main area of focus. But what are you thinking of exactly?

Thanks

Which browser do you use?

To be honest, nothing in particular. I was thinking that if there's nothing to add there, then make the quote bigger. Then again, I'm apparently bothered by negative space more than most people.

But SJWs totally don't discriminate! The goons said so!

Not bad, might be useful for those who are on twitter and wants to spread the article.

Seamonkey, Cyberfox, and Waterfox. It crashed on the former, haven't used Holla Forums on the latter for a while now, and I'm currently on Cyberfox. I ought to remind Codemonkey about this.

I have to run errands in about 2 minutes, but I may still fine tune some stuff later on after seeing it with a refreshed eyes. I am not against having the quote slightly bigger, but it can run into problems with touching or pinching close to the left "What is the ESA…" body text. I'll see what if any finetuning I can do though.

Really? I find I need some negative space to have the elements in a layout breathe a bit.

I use Waterfox and the problem seems to be alleviated.

Like I said last thread, without a real basis for what they consider "gaming" and if is constant for the whole study their numbers means nothing. Probably just some another agenda pushing avenue.

Changed the link!
For some reason, the archive listed in the previous picture is corrupted.

twitter.com/AlphaOmegaSin/status/854841179640406016

archive.fo/IYXHb

What is this Twitter spergout about now?

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

Jones excuses his game's (Metro2064 or something) low ratings on MetaCritic with "vote brigading from alt-right/GG", then a whole bunch more shit that I didn't bother to look at.

Nevermind, here's a better summary.
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/2064-rom-devs-apologize-to-trump-voters-after-games-metacritic-score-tanks/28984/

Actually, scratch that too. 'All of the "One Angry Gamer" site is down. Anyone know what happened?

Apparently they don't have any fans considering there was on 37 user reviews before they started to scream alt-right

looks like database software blew up

FFS
archive.is/msj1W

So they tried to virtue signal for better ratings blaming muh gg and muh alt-right but didn't pay protection money to the journos so were left alone against those they shat on?

That's what you get when you don't invest in proper pr.

Continuing sperg out.

The devs are the devs of that stupid "gender cyberpunk" ROM 2065 game. They openly bashed trump supporters back in january, and nothing happened. Supposed a few days ago the "alt right brigaded" their meta critic scores, and it went down a ton, and the devs have been whining about it ever since.

Fuck Michael Jordan can figure out that Republicans buy shoes too, why can't these guys figure it out?

I haven't seen shit from GG about this game since Jan, it just came from nowhere. Yet it's our fault. Again.

Not to jump on a conspiracy (Because that never ends well), but any idea what could have been the cause?

Its amazing like he is acting a victim despite being in the anita clique and thus making him being the instigator in both cases not just the rom shit

He's also claiming that the vast majority of the games industry is against GG.

How would he know? He's an indie. He's not in the games industry. It's like a guy in little league claiming to speak for MLB.

It's not the Metro games. Slavs don't virtue signal. I think the name is ROM2064.

do you think this is just a fucked up way of getting attention to generate sales or what?

In general I don't get why anyone cares. If they took a lazy virtue-signalling swipe at trump so what, most people have because Trump jokes are the new "bush is dumb lol" jokes. The only thing they should apologise for is making a shitty fucking game that no one except navel-gazing hipsters give a shit about, not the gay political messages they put in it

the cause would be that wordpress is a piece of shit or something broke on the server

As I recall they took a swipe at Trump SUPPORTERS, called them "bad people", and said they didn't want them (Trump supporters) buying their game. I could be confused and thinking about something else, though.

Based slavs, would squat again.

No clue. According to
their sales weren't really affected by the retarded tweets.

Yeah, the game first distributed under the title R.O.M.: Read-Only Memories, but then changed it's title to 2064: R.O.M. when it started coming to consoles. Also, the game was Kickstarted:

kickstarter.com/projects/gaymercon/read-only-memories-a-tribute-to-90s-adventure-game

Why is there some kind of stink being raised about Persona 5's localization?

Why are a few poorly translated lines being played up to be representative of the entire game's quality?

Why are people/sites who defended Fates' localization attacking Persona 5?

Why are there people who I've never seen before, attacking Persona 5? Where were they?

twitter.com/mombot/status/855074073981853696
Why are goons so obsessed with P5?

Smegmaking made a video on it.

1. Asshurt journos
2. Muh projection
3. Shitty attempt of gatekeeping.
4. Goons, SJW and another cancer of land known as internet.

Not pushing shitty retarded propaganda and not being "HURR CURRENT YEAR" enough.

twitter.com/brandonorselli/status/855083186367459328

It's their new pet project. We like, they do too but since they don't want to be like icky goobergators they find an angle to attack it.

Reverse Psychology, or what little of it they understand. These people think if they can push the meme of P5 being "poorly" translated that we/normalfags will suddenly become more receptive to their 4Kids tier tumblrfests like the Fates translation. I wouldn't be surprised if soon we start seeing direct comparisons between the two, like "P5 bad, Treehouse good".
Unfortunately for them, the only people dumb enough to fall for that already agree with them.

Didn't this shit come out years ago satan? Why the fuss now.

So is it actually a good translation then? It's probably the only game I'd pick up a cheap used PS3/4 for.

Game was shit and didn't sell so they're trying for victimbucks.

What did they expect would happen after the whole its ok to punch a 'nazi' stuff.

I don't know, I'm still on Nier and want to finish it before starting P5.

I'm surprised it took that long.

We really don't know. Game came out, got the usual clique cock goblining, they bashed trump supporters back in Jan, nothing happened, and then started freaking out a few days ago. Need more SJW marketing I guess.

It's not perfect and has some engrish-ish hickups here and there, but it's accurate and not remotely as bad as clique memelations.

Wouldn't approve of harmless 2D girls loving 2D girls, delicious 2D brown or anime tiddies and general and blamed his shitty strategies fucking everyone over on everyone else. No reason to celebrate shit.

Fucking die already.

can anyone tell me why neofag is even a thing? is it like SA except free, which is why faggots flock to it?

How many of them do you think fall into this category:

>Have you played _?
Persona 4 : "Oh, I think I might have, or at least seen footage of it."
Persona 3: "Wow, that seems old though. I haven't had a PS2/PSP since I was a kid."
Persona 1 & 2(s): "I didn't even know they made ones this ancient! Eww!"
Any other SMT game: "Wait, it's part of a series?? Ick, not high schooly enough! TRIGGERED!"

It's decent for the most part. There are a few odd lines here and there (such as "I'll do my best to answer your expectations of me"), but otherwise it's decent.

They kept things as close to the tone as possible. And sometimes literal (like saying "Please take care of me" to your guardian as soon as you enter the place where you're going to live for the year). They didn't change or add any stupid shit, and there's no censorship.

There are some internet speak shit but it's not in dialogue (it's mostly because of a site thing in the game where people comment on your acts as Phantom Thieves, and you occasionally see the short comments go by on a ticker. So it's not jarring and fits within context).

I honestly bet the people complaining about the game haven't played SMT, its spinoffs, or any other previous Persona installments. If they did, they're probably like 9Volt, they played it to ride the bandwagon and then dropped it a few days later.

Those feminist idiots wouldn't survive 10 minutes of SMT 1, 2 and IF. They'll get wrecked on how notoriously hard these games are, trust me.

Here's the original Kickstarter page (From four years back): archive.fo/vxmgU

Archived: archive.fo/qyXXo

Why the lisp?

Archived: archive.fo/uqSVO

You forgot the best part (Once you find out about Megami Tensei that is):

Lesbians have never been unpopular. Only gays get thrown off buildings.

Hell, they'd get frustrated at smt 4 on easy because theyd find it too hard. I like smt IVs story except for the alternative timeline traveling, that felt a bit out of place. Final has a crap story though, a shame since the combat was improved upon by quite a bit.

Because it's smegmaking you newfag.

In days long past, it was IGN forum.

I know, I got rekt in SMT 1 at first boss.

That reminds me that from all SMT games, I only finished Persona 3. I really should finish them. When my computer finally return from repair.

Based on what? The goons delusion of being a decent human being?

Goons a lawfags

A sjw wouldn't say that both man or woman are okay, morgana confirmed alt-right nazi.

I find this amusing because the phantom thieves are the ones who don't conform to ideologies and politics. They're the ones who fight against corrupt people and groups preying on younger people… which is exactly what SJWs are doing.

So anons are chaosfags ?

Apparently, it used to not be shit and actually a top gaming community years ago. Long before GG.

Now it's blatantly worthless and full of shit that needs napalm. It is beyond me how anyone other than hugbox retards would keep the shit alive.

I can't wait to get bitched at for literally not having an Easy or Beginner setting. Just "Start", "Options" and "Extra".

You faggots are going to love this. I was thinking of literally having what looks like "EASY" for a particular action game turn out to be a cleverly hidden cluster of light splashed clustered petals apart of the background that falls apart. Not trying to be tryhard, just a subtle playful jab and "Oh, you motherfucker". Also works for causing retarded journalists to think "Oh no".

No one should give a shit about idealized fictional nonwhites from another country's media. That's what retards do.

And Kek is the God of Chaos.

Was Hitler really against Tijuana bibles? I hadn't heard.mmmmmmmm

No

A game not having options at the beginning triggers me.

I feel the memes over taking me it is a good pain

lol, I am okay with them attacking "chan people" instead of blaming everything on gg.

I should probably wait till later for off topic shitposting, but oh well.

You could just do something like what IWTBTG did and put a permanent bow on the character so it's obvious if they're playing on easy.

or do something utterly autistic like having completely different lines for easy mode

I remembered something related to Megami Tensei. Why are these people so against the games when series has always been quite anti-religious to the point where you literally kill the Christian God as early as the second game (Second act for Kyūyaku Megami Tensei players)?

LOL

Its not really anti religion just rational when it comes to the idea of multiple gods and demons

Yup, and it's a blessing in disguise that these games never reached outside of Japan or it'll be censored to death considering the social climate back then where everything referencing the Roman Catholic church and going against it is considered as a crime and people will be in outrage.

Fuck off shill

(((YHVH)))

If she wasn't googling 'what games does nintendo wiiu have' two years ago, I'll be very surprised.

Because atlus and sega didn't tow the IGDA line with "enriching" and "culturalizing" the script and instead simply translated the game, which is how it fucking should be.

Nigga, Options is what you use for settings and controls. The average player wants to hit the start button and A twice to jump into the game as fast possible even if they usually have to do a tutorial

But if you make an Easy Mode, you need to make enemies less difficultly programmed and adjust damage output. Also, I feel most people would be getting the authentic experience. Make a game with a cute, mute critter fighting surprisingly and escalatingly difficult hordes of enemies while chasing down the big bad monster that destroyed your home in their own with surprisingly advanced moves and abilities.

He's cute and fun loving and they're evil, so he's not possibly a faggot for this and that's exactly what I'll say when he gets shitposted about.

I forgot people sometimes do shit like that. That's great.

That shit still pisses me off to no end, a lot of the dialogue got either cut out or heavily altered, content removed, list goes on, and the faggots will defend this

Because their friends weren't involved in the localization of a game that's popular and successful

Because their friends weren't involved in the localization of a game that's popular and successful

Because their friends weren't involved in the localization of a game that's popular and sucessful

I always set my options before starting a game, the only excuse to not have options is nes and some snes games, but a game today not having options makes me concerned.

People need to email them and just thank them for doing a good job on the localization

can you guys not counter that?
telling Atlus that is what a good translation is and that you are willing to continue paying for that kind of product?

Fuck off cunt, i've been here since day one.

Ah that's right, can't wait to harsh some potfag's buzz today

Already sent something to those guys, a picture of me and my copy, handwritten thank you note, said how refreshing it was that they went with a direct translation instead of a "dumbed down" localization, talked a little bit about how neat it was to learn about japanese culture. I hope they get a kick out of it.

They seem to be avoiding talking about Fates. Did anyone make a site or something talking about Fate's failures? If Fates gets more examples, they can't simply ignore it, even though they are trying really hard to do so. I can name plenty of examples of how bad that one was. Pickles, Spongebob references, "…", headpatting removed, blindfold, all off the top of my head.

They didn't cave to the bullshit about Sorceress. And no one paid attention to games like Stella Glow. So do you think they really will?

I think I will too.

>Looking up the Megami Tensei series and it's various spin-offs
Oh, I just got a very evil thought (Good for us, but bad for the other guys). What if Atlus and Sega decide to turn up the smugness to 11 and decide to announce a remake of Majin Tensei 1 and2 and release it on the 3DS and Switch as a competitor to Fire Emblem and they make a 100% proper translation.

How much of a splash do you think that will make?

As far as the goons trying to pull something on atlus are concerned, FE "localization" either never happened or was perfectly okay.

This time, they are pretending to be fans instead of journalists. I think they are wise enough to see through the journalists game, but if it seems like their fans are disappointed, well, part of me is worried.

Make sure to hammer it in that fates was worse and that every time persona 5 is mentioned, direct the convo to fates. Either they will have to ignore both or go against noa first.

How can we be on the wrong side of history if we are at the end of it?

archive.is/73FOj

archive.fo/YmZDI

GAAAAAMERGAAAAATE

The rurus have been enforced.

I'm predicting that journos and poseurs will say that FE:F was totally fine since it technically didn't have any typos, regardless if whether or not FE:F does have typos.

Someone post that pasta about some hipsters at a party talking about how well they've been doing and the video game journalist gets bullied by his fellow hipsters. That's what that entire post screams of.

What this reminds me of is that "Moviebob" back before Poole banned GG from 4chan.

What about moviebob?

That was also an excellent thing.
These people make no fucking sense, I swear.

*that "Moviebob" post

Sorry, I'm drawing a blank here. Do you mean when he lost his shit over Mass Effect 3?

We're going to stop this shit.

Of course. Players want to be able to adjust sound and effects on top of how they play.

Dumbass devs need to think about everything that's going to get someone to buy their game because it's fun and let's them enjoy it in new ways for hard work and not fucking insult the market.

Repostan

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */rce-which-it-cites-are-false-e91d46617fc8

Cool stuff but I don't like how he says when journos make shit pieces it isn't out of malice. Journos are the most vile, petty and vengeful assholes we have who use the credibility of their field and their easy access to a large public to push narratives as they please. They can do stuff out of pure malice and they often do, not all of them of course but a considerably large chunk do.

So it begins
twitter.com/Polygon/status/855066045836648449
archive.is/iIpF1

Fuck them, they are going all out.

I swear to fucking god, these people are parasites.

archive.is/iIpF1
Hahaahhaha this is reallh happening

pls buy

now look at that I just posted about her last thread

What I don't get is WHY these idiots crawling out of the woodwork are so "mad" at Persona 5.

Who the fuck is this cunt?

Mission accomplished?

in video game QA for both console and mobile
before dropping out to pursue my true passion:
localization.

MangaGamer's Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome.

Toradora! Portable, Starry Sky After Spring,
and My Harem Heaven is Yandere Hell.

Methinks this is who they are trying to get a job for.

It's blatant asshurt about a great Japanese game with no shitty clique garbage or interference.

A professional translator who totally knows what they're talking about of course!

Seriously though, notice how none of them had a problem with ATLUS' translations until now?

Something tells me this person uses quotes from Star Wars and Harry Potter as arguments in debates.

wouldnt you be angry if you were out of a job? doubly so if you're a talentless hack with no job prospects.

The comments on twatter are having none of that.

This, brace yourselves for a week of shitting on P5 and Atlus eventually caving in.

Yup, GJP 2.0 is happening.
They will astroturf and try to strongarm atlus and sega even harder in the coming days.

Bitch is fucking huge

It's kind of surreal to see things so civil.

We need to spread to this to Atlus immediately and storm with "This is bullshit, do not listen".

What the fuck english did you grow up speaking, Molly Lee? 'Cause I'm from New York, and while that sounds a bit upscale, a bit posh if you will, it certainly doesn't sound unnatural.

Well, then you're writing dialogue wrong, TRANSLATOR. The point of dialogue is to simulate people fuckin' speaking. Try harder, try again!

Of course…

Maybe we're simply being baited for easier click harvesting by journos too. These people are like the guy in Tomorrow never dies, they want to make the news.

Decided to actually look the years to see what these people are complaining about.

Microsoft announces Games for Windows – Live, a version of Xbox Live for the Windows platform. The service launched on May 8.
Microsoft announces the new "Xbox 360 Elite" stock-keeping unit (SKU). The revision comes with a bigger hard drive and the ability to output HDMI. It went on sale in April.
Nintendo and Sega announce Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games for the Nintendo DS and Wii. This marks the first time Sonic and Mario have ever appeared in a video game together.
Sony announces that they are discontinuing the 20 GB PlayStation 3 SKU, one of two SKUs available at the systems launch, leaving only the 60 GB SKU available for consumer purchase.
Blizzard Entertainment announces StarCraft II at Seoul, South Korea.
Nintendo announces WiiWare, a service similar to Xbox Live Arcade, that will allow developers to release original downloadable games for the Wii. Previously the only downloadable games available on the Wii have been limited to its Virtual Console program.
After an outpouring of complaints over faulty Xbox 360 hardware, Microsoft announces an extension for the Xbox 360's warranty that applies retroactively to all consumers who have purchased the console since launch.
Nokia reveals plans to revive its failing N-Gage brand in November; however, this time the line will not be a console, but rather a service players can download onto Nokia phones and/or PCs.
Halo 3 is released and grosses US$170 million in a 24-hour period, a record for the highest grossing opening day in video game history.
Activision buys Bizarre Creations, developer of the Project Gotham Racing series.
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels is released in the United States on the Wii's Virtual Console, twenty-one years after it was released in Japan.
Bungie announces its split with Microsoft to become an independent studio.
The Orange Box (a video game compilation that includes Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Portal & Team Fortress 2) is officially released in North America on PC and Xbox 360.
Electronic Arts (EA) announces plans to buy VG Holding Corp., which owns both Pandemic Studios and BioWare, effectively making both companies subsidiaries.
EA closes down its EA Chicago studios.
3D Realms releases a teaser trailer for Duke Nukem Forever after six years since the last trailer and eleven years since announcing the game. It was not released until 2011, 4 years later.
The 3rd annual E3 is held in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Gunpei Yokoi (1941–1997) dies after a double car accident.
Interactive Entertainment Merchants Association (IEMA) launched.
TSR, Inc., the owner of the Dungeons & Dragons tabletop role-playing game, was acquired by Wizards of the Coast.
3D Realms begins production of the infamous Duke Nukem Forever, winner of numerous vaporware awards.
A scene from the Pokémon anime show (based upon the highly successful games) from December 16, 1997 causes 685 Japanese children to have seizures, causing Nintendo to make a statement proclaiming the safety of the Pokémon games from fear that the games would cause a similar effect, the episode to be permanently removed from circulation, and the featured Pokémon in the episode (Porygon) hasn't made an appearance in the Pokémon anime since.
infogalactic.com/info/1987_in_video_gaming
Agnes Kim opens the first Electronics Boutique, a kiosk at the King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania selling transistor radios and calculators.
Atari opens the first Pizza Time Theater (later Chuck E. Cheese's), a combination video arcade/pizzeria conceived by Atari co-founder Nolan Bushnell. In June, Bushnell purchases the rights to Pizza Time Theater back from Atari for $500,000 USD.
Sega acquires Gremlin Industries, a major developer of coin-operated "wall games."
Nakamura Manufacturing Ltd. formally changes its name to Namco (which it has employed as a brand name since 1971), and establishes Namco Enterprises Asia Ltd. in Hong Kong, its first subsidiary based outside of Japan.
The retail video game market in the United States is valued at $21 million.
The overall video game industry is valued at $400 million.

Wired's Vaporware Awards gives its first "Lifetime Achievement Award" to recurring winner Duke Nukem Forever.
February 26 - Castle Wolfenstein creator Silas Warner dies at age 54.
March 4 — Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences hosts 7th Annual Interactive Achievement Awards; inducts Peter Molyneux into the AIAS Hall of Fame.
March 22–26 — Game Developers Conference hosts 4th annual Game Developers Choice Awards and Gama Network's 6th annual Independent Games Festival (IGF).
May 11 — Nintendo officially announces its "Revolution" (later named Wii) console.
May 11–13 — The 10th annual E3 is held in Los Angeles, California, USA.
July — IEMA (Interactive Entertainment Merchants Association) hosts 5th annual Executive Summit.
August 3 — Doom 3 is released, restarting the breakthrough franchise, and featured complex graphics features such as unified lighting and shadowing, real-time fully dynamic per-pixel lighting and stencil shadowing. The game became id's best selling game to date.
October 12 — EA Sports launches the multi-format FIFA Football 2005. It is the last major title to be released for the original PlayStation console.
November — Counter-Strike: Source and Half-Life 2 are officially released on PC around the world, bringing in a new era for the First Person Shooter genre of video game, with advanced graphics & physics.
November 5 — Nobuo Uematsu resigns from Square Enix and becomes a freelancer, starting his own business, called Smile Please Co., Ltd..
November 17 — Atari Releases its first home game console since the Atari Jaguar, titled the Atari Flashback.
November 21 — Nintendo launches its DS handheld in the United States.

Never forget.

You mean shitting on shit excuses of people and outlets.

Post examples, I'm blocked.

Well they take something insignificant and build it up into a "controversy" via GJP 2.0 and share in the clicks from retarded normalfags. There is not enough vidya news for all those sycophants so they have to make some up.

Then let's organize a campaign supporting P5's localization. Then we can completely bury the retardation and force them to see "Yeah, these shitheads have a history of blatantly petty and corrupt bullshit and aren't anyone to listen to".

Never 5get.

hilarious that these butthurt (((translators))) are trying to publicly shake down Atlus on one of their most successful games in such a transparent way.

I knew we were onto something interesting when Anthony "Wife and her Boyfriend Stole My WiiU" Burch was virtue signalling on twitter about quitting the game because of how poor his reading comprehension is.

All we need is some more clique members to weigh in on this and suggest their SocJus friends do the job next time to tie it all together.

I will never forgive what they did to my waifu.

Never forget.

They think we are stupid. We seen them pull similar shit before countless times.

They don't think we are stupid, they think that they are cleverer mispelled on purpose and think that they can get away with it.

That's what pisses me off the most.
Thanks Treehouse

Has anyone of you have a pdf of that "muh gamergate" book the fat fuck Zoe wrote? I wanna read and laugh at it.

That localizer who wrote that polygon article made tweets about how a teacher relationship is creepy.

Imagine if she had her way and was in charge.

Its because they did not know the 4kids people were on their side.

it must have really sucked because no one has talked about it at all

F

Off topic, this whole piss fight on translations reminds me of that whole thing with the phantom thieves and mejed. Except we're the thieves and burch along with these professional sjweebs are mejed

It hurts because I thought it would be a step up from awakening''a story. But holy fuck, they may have brought back the challenge in the nohr route, but the storyline was horrible, and treehouse's handiwork put the final nail in the coffin.

I'm impressed Chris managed to survive this long to begin with.

Literally
And the kicker, they probably love Great Teacher Onizuka.

Bad people tend to live longer than good people.

I've only seen the typical cucks saying

Everything about it was just half-assed. Some of the new mechanics were cool but everything was just kind of crappy. Especially the balance. A large percentage of the cast is unusable, or requires a lot of grinding to even come close to your other characters. Especially for how late in the game some of them come. Also the third route is just gimmicks: the game.

Great. i'll donate a ton of money to charity and volunteer at a homeless shelter, the pain will go faster then.

I don't understand how "she" is still alive. His body is literally tearing apart.

The game felt torn between going back to the series' roots and being awakening 2 and suffered from that. I'm still pissed off that they just took away all the swimsuits from the shop. At least fatal frame replaced the outfits but the gaping hole in the shop just made it really obvious.

Wow doesn't she know that some womxn have penises? smdh

I remember an episode of Married with Children where a fitness instructor died living an unhealthy lifestyle while the Bundies lived it and were fine. Al Bundy explained it, stating his family are a bunch of cockroaches, able to withstand anything, while normal people would die if they tried to live like they did.

I think that explains Chris.

Mejeed is what happened to anonymous en literal. Started off as a small group to fight against the nobles albiet anonymous did it for the lulz, then got coopted by idiots who wanted to feel speshul and then they were coopted by the corrupt noble elite. Someone in atlus japan has been watching what happens in the west and has been for a while.

That sounds right. My family, going back generations, live like trash and somehow keep living. I mean, shit, here's some shit about me
And I practically live clean compared to my parents. They're still alive and so are their parents. My great grandparents all lived into their 90s.

Pretty much this. Some mechanics were good, but the rest of the game was too bloated with useless gimmicks and a huge load of unusable/unsavory castline and at the end of it, the game is just a grindfest instead of being strategic.

Better than committing suicide by helping refugees.

Really feels like it. Seeing that some of the game events do happen in life.

Wasn't there a tweet from king cuck burch about him wondering if there is a haxxor way for him to do re-translating\localizing? If true that pretty much sounds like him signalling that he or the clique wants to snag those types of job.
Yes, sure, but reminder that the clique and usual suspects are 100% serious about gatekeeping and trying to corner the market on a lot of things in vidya, among other things and fields.

I drink alot more coffee than I should, but otherwise I try to stay healthy. I can't even have drinks without feeling like absolute shit the next day, can't pig out on junk food without feeling unhealthy for days and breaking out in acne.

They are losing badly aren't they

Is she a big girl?

Post a screen shot pls

It hurts the replayability a lot, too. Why the FUCK would I replay the game when I'm just gonna have the exact same team every single run? I replay a Fire Emblem game because I want to try another team.

I chug energy drinks because I know a chick who works at a convenience store. They never sell out so when they go to throw the old ones out she just gives them to me. I usually feel fine unless I got into a fight recently. My ankle's been bugging me for about two months now because I got my ass beat and stepped on it wrong or something in the process. Shoulder's a bit stiff from another ass beating last month. Otherwise I'm fine. Kind of ironic because I live like this specifically because I'm too much a coward for a real suicide attempt.

Maybe you are hardening your body to the point that life can't harm you.

yes

i've been wondering. bravely default 2 also had bad translation/localization that no one complained about because it was "good enough". most people compare it to earthbound and how weird changes it got that no one mind

I want life to harm me but I am like a cockroach. No matter what happens I get back up.

I can't punish this voluntarily brain damaged arrogance hard enough. Let me know when they're something I need to do.

Just another moralfaggot retard shooting the foot with nonsense like "icky" and "creepy" . How are we going to make this backfire and look worse? I say we contact Atlus as overwhelmingly as possible.

That sounds very interesting and I'd love to talk with nips about it.

I have that game on my SNES… Thanks for remind me that Lvl 100 is hard as fuck.

Even Brote is shitting on them
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/855121023779442688

Archive: archive.is/b1Xzp

Thats why I said it many times now
MOONSPEAKERS GO FOR TRANSLATION/LOCALIZATION JOBS!!!! OTHERWISE SAY HELLO TO EVERY GAME BECOMING STERILE CRAP LIKE FATES!!! BECOME THE CANGE THE INDUSTRY NEEDS!!!!!

Why are sjws so butt hurt about persona 5!!

Because too many people are enjoying it

It was a game they couldn't gatekeep.

They are, and the lawsuits that soros does not want to pay for

And not buying 2064 or mass effect Andromeda and enjoying their political message

God I hope archena hearts 5 stays uncensored

I can't wait for him to fill games like yakuza 6 with dumb memes and references to his san fransisco butt buddies.
I beg you god to not let this happen.

Oh, someanon want to add the contact info for atlus to the op so anyone who wants to thank them for the good job can do so?

And zero horizon not becoming the next last of us.

Is Yakuza 6 gonna be uncensored?

Zero Horizon?

If it's the same team that worked on 0, it'll be a really good localization.

Last I checked, games from Sega seems to be free from such bullshit.

I pray that 8-4 at least does a good job on echoes

DING DING DING DING

never forget when dealing with these guys that you're also dealing with contrarian hipsters that hate anything popular that they or their friends had nothing to do with. Hipsters are the real cancer killing gaming

Horizon zero dawn, aka burches sister can't act even as a mary sue the game.

Oh that game
It doesn't look too interesting to me tbh

You mean Arcana Heart 4 right? I don't think you'll have to worry about that for awhile since they're more focused on getting a PC port of Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX SIX STARS!!!!! crowd funded first

Good thing he doesn't work for the Yakuza 0 localization team, and they did a near perfect job

日本語を勉強しますよ
I hope I got this right.

Oh shit I just realized that burch amy be pulling this because persona did not have his sister in it this time, same with the rest of the cast not being directly their sojus crew.

Well at this point anything is better than tree house because holy shit was fates a cluster fuck

I don't think there's a lot there for them to fuck up, thankfully. It's pretty much a basic story with a couple simple plot twists rudolph is alm's dad, plus the new stuff they added in celica has a half-brother, and there's postgame content where you find out the origins of the awakening villain and fight a prototype of it. It'll probably be passable, if bland.

The bad voice acting made me ditch it before I got to the boring and bland checklist gameplay. Started Nier after and didn't look back.

I need to work on my moonspeak, as I have no clue what is said.

8-4 is a wildcard. It also depends if the publisher is up their ass or not.

just watched this episode last night. Forgot how great the series gets in the actual Dominion War

polite sage for offtopic, happy birthday Fuhrer

Good man
Nier is really good and so are the new senran kagura games coming out
As well as anything japan is making because the western industry is turning out shit like Mass Effect Andromeda and Yooka Laylee

Same here, but too bad fates doesn't allow you to do that nor gives you the option to kill your asshat brother from hoshido. Don't really understand why taking was a popular marriage candidate.

Will brote do a livestream of P5?

Because it doesn't have memes or references like that stupid fsteak joke.

Yeah, it's doomed.

But yakuza 0 made that journo cover his eyes because of sexy women, so sega is sexist.

Oh shit please tell me you have a youtube video or webm or something user!

If I didn't fuck up, it's supposed to say "Go study japanese!".
That is what I'm fairly certain it means. Fucking nip and its constant not really literal but sometimes very literal writing.

because Fates is directed at fujoshi and they love incest. I don't even remember who I married in hoshido but I picked the blue maid in the other routes because she's better fleshed out than the others. I was bored for most of the time I spent playing it. Meanwhile I replayed 8 recently and had a lot of fun. Lute ended up with retardedly high defense, for a mage. Something like 15. Saved my run by critting the last boss's face right off. Felt good.

Did you miss all the wacky template images that were posted in these threads?

I though Burch resented his sister being more successful than him? We need a licensed cuckologist to determine his motive for sure.

(checked)
I can respect Brote not wanting to get "formally" involved in GG because he isn't afraid to call out obvious bullshit when it counts. Unlike Boogie, who just strikes me as a coward who lives in fear of people "not liking him."

Yes

Its not enough to get the power (of speaking nip), you must also use the power (of speaking nip) to defeat evil or you are complacent in its growth. Do you really want more 8-4s popping up in japan forcing self censor?

Its that kepleck thing, some user has probably got it.

He also lusts over his sister.

gamefaqs.com/boards/641695-persona-4-golden/64682905
This thread went from smart people to fan wanking that a fanfic became cannon.

Motive really makes a difference. Boogie comes across like he's afraid to get involved but can't help poking around anyway. I don't know how to describe it well. I guess it's like a kid who's having their first sexual experience and they're afraid but they want more. Brote's just in it to laugh at people because that's what he does, and I can respect that.

Boogie is one of those guy trying to be everyone's "friend" but in the end, he ends up as no ones friend because he doesn't stand up for anything.

if you're trying to tell someone to go study, than you need to use the te form. so it would be like 日本語を勉強して

Even when speaking up against dumb shit, the system is so corrupt it doesn't help at times.
Just look at how Xseed lost Ys 7 (I think) to NISA. That shit ain't right.

Peach Beach Splash is going to get so much asshurt if it's good and I intend to make that a major mistake along with making sure Kenichiro Takaki has full support from fans and actual consumers.

Yep. And not just those jobs, HR and PR, community managers.
Fucking A! But do you know how a bunch of talentless fucks can have the power to fire your talented ass or fuck you over? By being in management position or gatekeeping in HR. If you have actual talent in HR and PR dept, don't let your dreams just be dreams. The world of fantasia is under siege you faggits, and shitposting alone will not save it.

Archive: archive.is/b1Xzp
The archive link needs to be paired, and be either used in an oc or a reminder that the only thing worse than burch,
is if Burch manage to cuck you and your waifus and husbando
So what it is it going to be faggits? More empty shitposting? Or are you willing to get off your ass and help out?

First I lost my dad, now I'm going to lose my uncle to cancer soon with only a month in between.
I'm so tired of this, I'd rage at the heavens, but no one is listening.

I hope peach beach splash is good
Raging golden eagle did some videos on it uploading gameplay

Its like splatoon but with boobs

I was attempting to say it in a way of "Lets go study nip". Kind of like an authoritative encouragement.
Any way, it's good to test my skills in a "live environment" to challenge myself.

Thats why I said
GO GET FUCKING LOCALIZER/TRANSLATOR JOBS!

They always want to make things twinky and unenjoyable.

Besides, HR and maybe PR too have to wear a few hats and sometimes are asked to help out with things like animation or programming if they know how, since its cheaper than hiring another freelance if possible.

But getting a job as a translator won't guarantee a translation work, when companies like NISA can use the power of money to snatch shit from right under your nose.
Then we are getting to this point here it's a hell of a lot more to be done than just "getting a translation job".

If you are trying to say that, then it's the ましょう form. so 日本語を勉強しましょう

If you are trying to make a suggestion, like "why don't we go study Japanese" then you want to end in ませんか instead of ましょう

Sega did that shit once with Yakuza 3, got shat on hard by the fans and after publicly apologizing for it never did it again.

Those fucking tiny kanas man, I knew something felt off.
It was no suggestion, it is a demand.

Actually, proposed addition to the top in red teXt of the op:
GO GET FUCKING HR, PR, LOCALIZER AND TRASLATOR JOBS YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
and ATLUS' contact info to thank them for a fun well localized game.

The socjus cancer cult did not worm their way in overnight. The chemo won't happen overnight either. But it's not going to happen at all if no one bothers to start the chemo treatment.
I have no skill in learning japspeek, I speak 2 languages, and I kiss in french, and that's about the limit of my ability. I can contribute by helping in some basic oc design, and tending a meme garden. But I know there are anons in here or out there than has different skills that are more appropriate.

Fucking go for it. A successful chemo won't happen overnight, but it can start today.

At least that's what I'm planning, what about you guys?

Rise the ranks of NISA and make nisa great, for once. End goal so that all professional localization comapnies become professional grade so no matter where you go the Localization is great.

I can't wait to see the triggered sjw faces

Reminder.

You can and should, but do not expect the big companies to go for it. They may be cheap asses but they prefer to have the illusion of control on the projects.

Cheeky fuck :3

Yes, that's right. And how do you think the cancer clique got into HR, PR, translating job, academia, gov't, tech, entertainment sector? They got it the same way you can consume an elephant, one bite at a time.

God, I could only imagine the horseshit those fucks would jam into Persona5 if they had gotten their claws in it.

Look here

They would of cucked this game up more ways then Bruch's ex wife did to him.

I'm fairly certain that they would go as far as completely rewriting some male npc into a gay love interest.
Tumblr pronouns and "discovering yourself" are of course a must have.

No need to imagine, I can go play hd neptunia 2 on ps3 for examples. Which is funny since you could put your own textures for the body in for the mc.

It is interesting, though, that Treehouse needed 8 months for their hackjob and Fates, (which still hasn't gotten the festival DLC that contains a ton of conversations to flesh out the characters, one of the game's biggest critisms, and also jewing you out of certain classes unless you buy an amiibo) and the so-called "fan" translation still isn't done.
Imagine what a few dozen coordinated anons could accomplish if working together.

Take over canada?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

That's odd, when I grope women profusely in dressing rooms they just scream and call the cops.
No surprises there that 3d a shit.

No this is.

What pissed them off mainly was the MC being a straight male having no female MC and the fact you can bang your home room teacher.

This user gets it.

This is actually a concrete and specific action plan. I looked up their contact info but it seems for atlus usa at least, it's more to do with warranty. The anons who sent them an appreciation note, can you say where you sent your thank you note to?

That can be in the next Current Task or Ongoing discussion in next bread if you want. But it needs to be in a ready to bake format. ie:
-address here dot com

I never played the persona games but isnt that what they always did? Just one MC because its not some blank slate RPG character?

Wanna do an autistic collage?

The mc is a blank slate more or less, but the side characters are not.

"Twinky and unenjoyable" describes most of the men in fates

Listanon?
It's very small comfort, but dying close to your dad means you won't have to endure the grief cycle from the beginning again at some point in the future. Spend as much time as you can with him now, because you don't want even the smallest chance of regret later.
Another small comfort is the money that was left to you. It doesn't buy happiness, but it makes life a hundred times easier. Be glad your dad loved you and was forward thinking enough to set that up for you.

The MCs from 3 onward are semi-blank slate. They have their own reactions and actions when it comes to certain situations but for the most part you just choose dialogue options. What the options affect is how others react to you, or how you make others see you, even if the general outcome is the same.

In P5 the main character is the most characterized out of the games since 3. He actually has a few dialogue lines in animated cutscenes, and has lots of images of him all over the game (especially the menus) that gives him a bit of personality.

There are dialogue options that affect major story events, but that's mostly when it comes to endings. Choosing the wrong options at certain story event means you could get a bad ending.

Problem with having a female main character in P5 is that they would have to have more characters react and interact differently (the first major antagonist, for example, and some major enemies in his dungeon), and on top of that there would need to be two of every animated cutscene, one for each gender.

Also I'm pretty sure the same idiots who cry for a female MC would end up bitching about the very beginning of the game where the MC is caught, drugged and violently interrogated.

F
holy shit chris is fucked

And of course, if there had been a female MC option the outrage would have been a hundred times worse. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

There has been one instance in the Persona series where you actually had a choice of MC and that was in Persona 3 Portable. Persona 2 consists of two parts, one with a male MC and the other with a female one but you can't change or choose.between them.

Probably already have a colony of mushroom growing in his lungs by now.

Persona 2 part with male MC is called Innocent sin, with female MC is called Eternal punishment.
They are one game split into two parts.

Yeah, that's my name don't wear it out.
I'm driving up there saturday to spend time with him.
It may not buy happiness but it sure makes you comfortable in your misery.
thanks user

twitter.com/Toshi_TNE/status/855113398715113472

This seems to be the new narrative they are pushing. I saw this on Toshi's feed and also saw other SJWeebs try to push it. I think we need to try and push someting to try and tell atlus that the translation does not need meme garbage or censorship.
Also it looks like autistic burnouts are sperging out about downpour. Some tranny is getting mad that people are making fun of fates again.

Brote seems to be confirming that people are mad because Persona 5 is a popular game that couldn't be a victim of their gatekeeping.

twitter.com/BroTeamPill
archive.is/LMPtu
archive.is/2L8IW
archive.is/VaMzJ
archive.is/vxsan

Whatever works, trips. A collage and or combined with single letters, whatever works.

Where's that webm of the guy that commit suicide by putting a plastic bag over his head when I need it?

Thanks for that mate

It is for them, dont forget the frequent use of word like icky and superdupity.

Or "SLAPPYFACE!" for that matter.

Well fancy that. That being said, wasn't all that hard of a prediction.

Basically confirming what anyone who played videogames already knew.

I'd hate to see what they think is unreadable and unrealistic. Then again, they're probably saying "readable and realistic" just to be contrarian.

Or

….

….

C support reached

That's pretty much the peak effort of a parasite pretending to be legitimate. 2 years ago she would have just downed some drinks hammered out a bigoted diatribe that had practically nothing to do with video games, hit publish & then proceeded to drink more.

Or
"Boys are smelly"

This shit right here, exactly the same reason so many of them are suddenly pro-TPP just because someone they don't like hates it.

That was especially bullshit. They didn't even translate the damn dialogue, it's their fucking job!

its kinda funny and sudden that persona 5 is suddenly shit to those guys while stuff like yakuza 0 and worst offender, bravely default 2, gets a pass because the first one has wacky lines and the other was given the earthbound censorship treatment

Yakuza zero is shit? I thought it was yakuza 6 and 3 that had problems. Mainly six had bad gameplay I thought.

I'm so glad many people are calling out fates "translation" for what it is

I have a hard time figuring out why they gave Yakuza 0 a pass. The localization is excellent and it's not censored.

I think 6 just had some odd gameplay (apparently it gets better as you upgrade from what I hear) and a not-so-good story.

So they'd like it if it mocked them, said trannies are men and that there are 2 genders, said hillary should be shot and claimed trump is the best president ever and obama was a nigger, as long as it is "readable english?"

If there ever was a female route to p5, it's basically emergence by shindol lite. Seeing that you have kamoshida, a fat yakuza member, and akechi to fuck with the femc.

I think it is because persona was supposed to be their game. You know how in love with 4 they were as they thought it was some super sjw game in disguise with everyone being either gay or trans.

Oh god what did they do to 4?

and My Harem Heaven is Yandere Hell.

And with fantranslation she means a play through on youtube with subtitles instead of a proper patch for the actual goddamn game.

What a fucking bullshit artist.

some of the lines (mostly from side quest) this "lol japan is such a waaaacky place!" feel to it. they're not bad and it gets the job done. its highly subjective since bravely default 2 had the same weird problem with its writing and them removing any fail states in the western release for fear of people picking the wrong endings.

Wait really?
Is that all she did?

I could see the dialog exchange running around like this:

>Dev: Okay, here's our game.
>SJW: Why isn't there a female MC?
>Dev: Because we were just making a game, we didn't really give extensive thought about making the character female.
>SJC: So the MC can be a female?
>Dev: No, because we already made the game.
>SJW: But, this other title you made had a female MC.
>Dev: That game was a remake of another game, so we didn't need to spend as many resources making a whole new character.
>SJW: But, you made a female MC.
>Dev: Yes, and?
>SJW: Couldn't you just switch out the male player model for a female player model?
>Dev: No because the game was designed with the MC being a male character.
>SJW: But, a female can do "everything" a male can do.
>Dev: If both sexes are capable of doing the same actions, as you claim, why should it matter to you whether the MC is female or a male?
>SJW: But, I'm a female and I cannot connect with a male character.
>Dev: That's hasn't stopped male players connecting with female characters, or American players connecting with Asian characters, before. So, where is the problem?

How likely would it be to go down like this?

He might not be gay, but he loves ridingNaoto's futa cock.

Anyway, what happened with Persona 5? I was interested in buying it but now I'm not sure I might get a good translation in my country.

It was more them misinterpreting a lot of things.

for being so respectful of other cultures they sure don't understand it much.

One of female team members was reverse trap. Naoto mainly from her job as private detective.
One of male team members had awful case of closet homo. Kanji? Just some identity problems. Also that bathhouse dungeon and bodybuilder boss.

You're just as bad as them.

woah all these pplz complaining about transations! it's almost like we r the experts! weird rite!?!?!?!?! let me translate game like its supposed to be translated i have JP in my name and nihongo (hhehe im so random xD) characters in my twitter profile i am expert localizationizier

i translate fan gaem for 5 years hehe! we no what we're talking about! rite!

Hentai doesn't lie.

You speak english? Import if you do not mind english. Ps3 and ps4 are both region free.

NTR must be great then.

Yukiko is sjw because she has an inappropriate laugh :^]

I mean, I don't want shitty translations and I don't know japanese. Most, if not all, RPGs in my country already are in english or full ports from american translations.

Yeah. I searched all over the after reading that post since i really wanted to play that game and NISA could never be arsed to localize it.

The entry on VNDB for the "fan translation"even has the same name as the playlist on youtube.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-9K_pwT6BhgwUTV1uTLXLrG4BY8zag3d

Atlus didn't do anything to 4. SJWs played it, but ignored the story and characters' development and interpreted it how they wanted.

They thought Kanji was gay and Naoto was trans. But in fact Kanji is just insecure about his hobbies (art, craft, sewing, etc), which made people think he was a fag. While Naoto struggled with being a detective in what's basically a male-dominated career. She's not a "boy trapped in a girl's body", she just wants to be a girl who's a detective, but pretends to be a boy so people won't look down at her as much.

Hell, you even break her out of her shell by spending time with her over the course of the game. Pic related is what she looks like after the events. During the game you'd never catch her looking even remotely feminine.

If you speak English, that version is fine. The people raising a stink weren't able to get their friends to "localize" the game so they're shitting all over it.

One dead, one injured policemen in the Champs-Elysées in Paris; the shooter got killed as well.
… well shite.

When you add in colorful rainbows and gay overtones in a game, you end up with a Tumblr fandom.

Ohhhhh… Ok, I didn't knew what was going on.

again I'll leave this here

They added the fanfic fsteak as cannon in golden. And fitzgerald doea not make a good chie sadly.

I wish for whatever misfortune would happen to them is tenfolded to them. God fucking dammit I hate overarrogant blowhards.

I was mostly referring to the plot of the game, specifically the opening scene where the MC is beaten bloody by a bunch of cops. They would have loved to have screencaps of that happening to a female character that they could milk for clickbux.

Honestly though, the Persona 5 translation is… bad. I'm not saying this to side with you-know-who, it just feels like the early times of anime fansubs, with English text following the Japanese language structures among other things.

Didn't Ver.3 Lara Croft go through that all throughout her game. Why wasn't there a big stink over that when that title released?

Goddamn do I like Soleil's design. The mane is what sells it for me

There's a few of that but I don't think it's dominant over most of the game. To me that's decent over getting a censored and hacked up version of the game.

Oh yeah they made her into a toke LGBTQLMOP character who hates men
"Boys are smelly"

I like Camilla because she's got some fat tits and I'm a siscon. I swear to christ I masturbate to her an obscene amount.

Oh well, if it's just a few cases then it's way better.

Still, they should patch the game and improve the translation.

Feel free to think it's bad. Just know that the aGG clique are trying to force more Fire Emblem: Fates situations where only their friends are the ones translating the games, regardless of quality.

Also, this.

There is a few hiccups but it's nowhere near the bad category.

Yeah, there are just a few moments where they have JP sentence structure and a few botched lines. But overall the quality is good. The "Me, near" that you might see around is Futaba speaking like that; that was intentional.

If you point this out though, they'll just point to the Shadows as "proof", showing they either fundamentaly misunderstand the concept or don't care. The deal with the Shadows is that they're part of the characters, and appear as an intentionally exaggerated caricature. Accepting one outright is just as bad as denying one outright. They represent parts of you and desires you may not have known about, but that's all they are. And then there's a special kind of stupid where they'll claim te Shadows don't make Naoto a tranny but totally make Kanji gay. Pick a lane.

Best girl by a mile.

The mental gymnastics these people go to,to Justify their headcanon

Okay, so the bare minimum of what we should expect when it comes to translations (Too bad that's considered fucking Shakespear today in comparison to the fanfiction they want to push).

Eh I dunno I do like Ophelia and Velouria and Selkie

And I thought bronies were bad when it came to head canon shit

Another thing that did not help is how the egnlish VA for kanji tried to push the gay and tranny shit as well and even confirmed it according to him. He then sperged out when actual devs of the game, even the higher up ones, said that this was blatantly false and just would try to lessen his character as being some sort of stereotype.

WHY DIDN'T THEY TRANSLATE IT IN A WAY THAT MAINTAINS THE INTENT OF THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR, WHILE MAKING IT ACCESSIBLE!

Its not bad but its not great its just ok.

All nohr princess are good.

I love this oc.

Thanks for the answers about the Persona 5 tl.

Not into it though, I'm into other JRPG franchises. Also Deus Ex was pretty fun, haven't played it before.

Was it Troy Baker or Matt Mercer?

archive.is/ONKDb#selection-5631.0-5635.168

Their intent is clear.

The va who said kanji was gay was that piece of shit Troy baker, and this wasn't the first time he stirred some shit.

I heard that they removed that in the DVD release also what ever happened to the guy who made that translation?
I heard him sperging out on twitter making fun of anime fans and then silence

Furry chicks good too, top waifus for B/C honestly. Kinu was gonna be my top waifu before I heard Soleil speak. Before that it was Oboro, before that it was Rinkah, before that it was Kazahana when I thought she was blind/girl Henry/not a total bitch. A threesome with Soleil and Ophelia would be amazing.

Agreed though I do prefer Sakura to elise

It was Troy Baker. He still spergs out when people bring up how he got told he was wrong and treis to say how he is right and the devs are wrong. I honestly forgot that Matt did voice acting for him too.

They're okay but older sisters with big tits and sexual predator-y tendencies hit me right in every fetish.

And, that's why you never go for dubs…..or subs……….and just break down and finally decide to start learning the fucking language.

Speaking of which…

It must be a miserable, aimless life for these people to be bastardizing other people's works, and being a snarky cunt to the audience of said works.

If the information Kraptaco is publishing is false and they are clearly lying, contact Univision and demand the author's head. corporate.univision.com/corporate/compliance-2/code-of-conduct/

That's why I am making an attempt at learning the language. If I can provide people with an honest translation, I'd be happy. I'd even do it for free. Fans of japanese games deserve better than this.

Not to mention their insensitive need to insult their core audience
Ex: Gamers are dead articles, Team 17 just to name a few

I swear they get off on it like some sort of messed up fetish

he's new blood

Well hipsters are the most intellectually arrogant
I bet they feel Superior talking down to the lowly peasants

They enjoy their own "smugness". They like the idea of their own superiority, regardless of the fact that they are far from superior in any way.

I don't think Detective Naoto is canon tho

there is the golden ending. She definitely looks feminine there.

Well for sure.

They also think by blocking off new ideas they can control the masses, but it backfired and thats why we have trump.

And Brexit and probably Le Pen

And a conservative majority in 2 years time.

I know, they are always so full of themselves that when a backlash happens they are always surprised everytime it happens.

And they will continue pushing, up until an unstoppable force appears to truly roll over them.

And another holocaust but with Liberals instead in 6 or more years

Christ, that's like if peter jackson made gandalf into a wise cracking asshole and saying that Tolkien is wrong.

I thought the manlet Crispin did kanjis voice. Then again troy is Crispin light.

They aren't smart, they aren't likable people by any means, most probably never worked a day in their life. They only get by in life thanks to connections, and they think highly of themselves for it. The scary thing is that they have been able to get away with it for so long, and yes, while it's true that they have less influence now than before, they are now working their way around it by pretending to be fans angry about the localization to get the changes they want.

Seriously, a little bit of digging shows those people demanding localization changes to Persona are the same people with connections to Burchy Burch.

Troy did Kanji.
Or at least according to his imdb.

(double
checked)

Every time
I guess thats why we keep winning against them because they still can't see reality biting them on their transgender ponykin balls

Just look at whats going on
South Park did a season shitting on them
Gen Z is becoming the most red pilled generation
Jontron and Pewdiepie spoke up against their shit
Infowars are at their highest while TYT is a dying youtube channel

They can't wake up and smell the coffee that was Gamergate what makes you think they would wake up to them losing the culture war

Is that true?

Not that I care much about infowars. Alex Jones just screams of either fake or retarded, but TYT failing is interesting. Dave Rubin is cool, good thing he left.

It is beyond me how anyone even thought Kanji was gay when the presentation of the shadow was portrayed to both be a huge exaggeration, fear of how others would see kanji, and how the viewers of the midnight channel were believing him to be. The whole thing is presented as being a combination of how he fears to be seen and how people see him when more is exposed in the midnight channel. I should not have to be this autistic about this to get the point across. It still makes me angry when Troy tried to accuse people who disagreed with him as not being true fans and bigots.

I think one of the reasons why they have gotten so fat is because they are loud and pushy.
So the ones before just didn't bother arguing with them because they can't be reasoned with and presto, you got a cronyistic as fuck industry.

I ment that they will push until something starts discreetly killing them and its not that it can't be caught, but that no one wants to catch it.

Yes but I am not one who reads infowars but look at Paul Joseph watsons channel compared to tyt look at the likes and dislikes
Look at the views hes getting compared to cenk
Its proof that people had enough of liberals

Speaking of the IDGA, don't forget the ESA is partners with them.

socialblade.com/youtube/user/thealexjoneschannel
socialblade.com/youtube/user/theyoungturks

Not sure how accurate these are, but it seems like a half-true statement, going by views/subs alone.

They'll probably kill themselves since liberals seem to be the most depressed people on the planet
Their last words would be
"I don't want to live in a world full of nazis"

speaking of Brexit I read (pic related) and it had some interesting stuff in it. If you give Bill Clinton nothing else you have to admit he had good political instincts. He was the only one in the clinton camp that recognized that brexit was a trend rather than a fluke. unrelated but also interesting is that being called a rapist made bill panic a lot more than I thought.

south park did try to do an alt-right season with the election but it kinda failed but yeah the pendulum is definitely going the other way right now.

Too cowardly to suicide unless they are taking their enemies with them.

If they wanted to kill themselves on mass they would of done it the moment the election was called.

Dying a virgin doesn't make you a loser. Being Bob does.

They are whiney melodramatic assholes. Sudoku requires at least some level of dedication. SJWs don't have that.

Le Pen won't get past first round, sad but true.

I liked the part about the divide between the younger aides and the old guard. Also how their flawed rose-tinted analytics model completely betrayed them.

It does make you a loser to these people. I almost wish I was still a virgin. It's fun for a while and you feel okay about things right after but a lot of my issues stem from sexual encounters at too young of an age, I think.

Bob is a legit fascist with a lot of his views.

Kind of ironic since the only reason he wouldn't be strung up by his idols is the lack of a strong enough rope.

Bob Goring Chipmen

I remember people saying that about trump

Maybe but keep in mind that the elections in most of europe are completely fucked, the system used in my country is severely flawed and the french one doesnt look great either. Time will tell though

It's different in France user. Their electoral system is different.

His idols would give him the poison and have a "solid" alibi.

Problem is that now they know they have to cheat a lot harder than during the US election.
Kind of like how the austrian election went.

And austria will probably go 4th reich in our lifetime because of that cheating.

Also made this from last thread.

Let's just continue mercilessly exploiting it.

Fucking why. Troy Baker was an amazing versatile VA who brought characters like Pain and Joker to life and the biggest reason Americans love Yuri Lowell.

Now I have to leave it in the past.

The word you were looking for is "its".

Because troy, like most vas, is a fame whore libshit. And was a part of the strike. No heroes user.

Are they still on strike?

So who was the guy that basically told them to shut the fuck up because the other aspects of development will always be more important?

A few people, but ivy's VA basically called them a bunch of spoiled brats.

Not to mention this guy also tried to fuck over the original voice actors for SIlent Hill 2 alongside that one cunt. All of them got no credit or royalties or even their voice used for the HD version, and Troy tried to start shit with them for wanting to be paid/creditied for having their voices used. All that talk about the VA striek is ironic since he shat on the SIlent hill VAs for not being true voice actors in the union who are beneath him.

Man, he's a complete little prick.

Most Voice Actors and Actors are.

Yeah. He is a huge hypocritical faggot. I am trying to find the video, but the VA for James mentions it in his own playthrough of silent hill and some videos. It started out with them having their voices used without credit or pay, but then devolved into passive aggressive shit.

Must have some canadian in them.

Theodore Roosevelt, Kenichiro Takaki, Mira and you hardened dedicated anons, especially that one that lectures me for ragefaggotry and obsession are mine.

Somebody talked about Canadians?

Get fucked New York!

TD anons do any who care if you've noticed I've been doing some history digging on /a/ and weebdom's fall into sjwism one thing I'd like help on is a total history of sjw weebs and anitwitter or as we call it sjw weeb twitter I think digging up history could help TD and op moe in the future to counter act these faggots. I have what I know and I'll share the other shit I've dug up it in a few but any help is welcomed.

what a fucking cunt.

Wikileaks really pulled us out of the fire on the last election
I wonder if we can meme Pen into office like last trump

So the only thing not shit about Fates even in Japanese is the girls?

How about getting #operationmoe to help as well with spreading anti retard facts and common sense on top of information?

Maybe a graph or guide with a ton of irrefutable shit.

Dead heroes and faceless heroes are a bit better, but do make me a hero, instead allow just my actions and beliefs if they are righteous to be heroic. I like Mlk jr. and lovecraft as my heroes myself.

That and Conquest, pretty much. Lunatic is great. I give Birthright a pass because it's supposed to be easy, and is at least still harder than Awakening.

*do not make me your hero

For all intensive purposes it's just a doggy dog world.

It might just be me but the japanese text should be moved slightly to the right and the English moved slightly to the left as it looks a bit off center

muh nigger

I would at least say that the gameplay is a step up from awakening in all the routes.

You are doing this on purpose.

Still need to get that tagline made.
Moving on, the catchphrase/byline/subtitle for Operation Moe should integrate that wordplay. After all, we are all passionate about video games, so let's burn with the fires of the purifying sun! Burn the wicked who dares darken our clear blue skies! Protect our future and our childrens' futures with the flames of justice! GO! OPERATION MOE!

Sure but truthfully I don't know much on op moe I know when we started TD it was for localization and some anime/manga stuff but what does op moe do again? Anyway both ops can work on this history dig since it helps both and gets us all ready for 2020.

From playing the jap version its miles better then awakening nohr and the third path are alright.

This me-me needs to be nipped in the butt

You're far too late for that

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
she was fucking awful as Mary/Maria

I could care less

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

I think Op Moe was because of the now dead AniFem movement

What was that video where she started talking shit about team silent?

WARNING
The assault on P5 is a trap for Torrential Downpour. This "Connor Krammer" is the new figurehead the clique is propping up to be a target. Everything Tim Pool mentioned in this video about manufacturing fake news and propaganda matches exactly what they're doing right now.
archive.is/l62vk
""From an overseers' perspective, the real goal isn't to shame Atlus' efforts of localization, it's to blunt communities like TD and GG supporters to be lest effective in criticizing "professional translators.""
Remember to always ask, "who benefits?"
Localization "experts" are now crawling out of the woodwork and rallying around their new figurehead in social media. Leave the decoy alone, go straight to the the gatekeepers.

Can I have a screen cap of this post
I feel like we may end up needing a reminder of this

There you go, you're on your phone?

I'm just gonna tweet at Atlus after I finish my second run (was hoping I'd get Platinum but I might not this run) with a screenshot saying that the game was amazing and thanks for the good localization.

If I was on my phone i could screen cap it my keyboard doesn't have a prnt scrn option for some reason

Tim pool is naive its intentional all the way but yea this might be a trap we must be careful and really look at all this then make a move.

You should add "disgusting" to wicked for extra insult.

#OperationMoe basically just dedicates to telling retarded femishits and moralfaggots to fuck off about sexy teenagers and posts cute anime girls out of spite for that Patreon shit that bitched about moe and now won't shut the fuck up about fanservice until it's finally been completely discredited.

I'm anxious to to work on exactly this, most of all, hammer in "liking sexy and provocative female characters does not make you sexist, you pathetic fucking retards" until it causes headaches and gets viciously reminded of every time it even shits out into a YouTube comment.

Great thinking.

Screencap of the linked archive, this tweet is being passed around in anitwitter right now. The low like/retweet is deceptive: your retweet will not count if you add a comment before tweeting, since it will be counted by twitter as a separate tweet, not a retweet.
You might recognize the first commenter, it's the guy who runs the Japanator site, a Kotaku wannabe.

I wonder if we should make a thread here on Holla Forums when we're ready to make a move

EEYUP Thats the one that fucking fills me with rage everytime I see it

The SJWeebs are just weeb-signalling at this point.

There are so many reasons this didn't happen and couldn't work that it's so fucking dumb people bring it up at all.

Let's start with the practical: unlike P3P, which was even lower tech than the original P3 and basically just a fucking visual novel (no animated cutscenes and only combat models and portraits needed), P5 is chock full of assets that would need to be doubled to support a female MC. You'd need to have two of every single animation, even menu graphic, every little transition. You'd need to pay the animation studio double, because you'd need two versions of every animated cutscene. And that's just the surface level.

Now big parts of the game would need to be rewritten. The MC's whole reason for the situation he's in would have be different because, no, a machismo-obsessed politician would never file a report about getting his asked kicked by a high school girl. So there would need to be another reason to make her a pariah that still has a grudge against Shido, and the only thing I can think of is Shido accusing her of solicitation instead of assault, so basically everyone would brand her a whore instead. Already you've lost the SJWs at this point. Also, people would likely react very differently to the MC if she was a girl. I highly doubt Sojiro would be as much of a dick at first. That's just the way society works.

Of course, the SJWs don't stop to think about the first main antagonist either. Kamoshida preys on vulnerable girls. How exactly do you think he'd react to a FeMC who's basically one word from a teacher away from having her whole life ruined? That sounds exactly like the kind of person he'd target. And while I think there's nothing wrong from exploring this from a story perspective, I can tell you the hand-wringers calling for a FeMC would be the first to complain about it.

After the Kamoshida arc things would normalize a bit in terms of the main story (though I seriously doubt the police would be as rough on a girl as they would a boy), however at this point it's all the social aspects that need to be reorganized. Suddenly Ryuji and Yusuke need to become romances while the girls need to become friends. There's also way fewer husbandos than waifus in the game (and god knows I'd dread the terrible fanfic-level plot that would come out of a Goro romance), so you'd either need to make some of the girls play for more than one team or you'd need to change them out for different links entirely.

In short: it would be a huge mess. It would basically be like making a whole other game. And while I think some interesting ideas could come from it, acting like it wouldn't have been too much trouble for them and not having a FeMC is a valid criticism is the height of retardation.

Thanks for the new wallpeper.

So, what exactly is "Operation Moe" then?

Thanks for the warning.

Thanks for explaining "OP Moe" (Gues that makes my prior comment mute).

They bring it up because it is their job to do it, they are not journalists, they are bloggers farming for clicks. If there would have been a female MC, her romance choices would have been a problem, if her romance choices were alright, there would have been "problematic" thing about her.

Don't dwell too much on this, if eating raw fetuses and killing puppies was what was bringing in clicks, this what they would do. They have no conviction or dignity.

And having the weirdly named cat lusting over you which would happen would make sjws even more angry.

Even if they want to compare Shido to Trump, all of Shido's support/shadiness is more a correlation to Hillary. But please, stop me from making that a serious argument, because I understand that THIS IS FUCKING FICTION, IT SAYS SO THE MOMENT YOU START A NEW GAME!

The ESA?

My friend's only as far in as Makoto's first appearance, but he and I noticed that Morgana has 3 "support" lines when a party member lands a Weakness hit for Ann, but one for everybody else, including himself.

But who is this girl and why does she kick SJW butts so hard.

Meant for

It's her destiny, our destiny as well

I'm planning on doing the same, actually, but I'll do mine on the weekend. This and directly writing them mails of support is the best thing TD can do right now.
Social media is an uphill battle with virtue signalling SJWeebs expecting an attack.
Don't give them what they want.

Too high, and too insulated.
The games journalism outlets propping up this fake controversy are the ones behind this. Expose them for their hypocrisy with their treatment of the Fates translation and the P5 translation.

Also, reminder that E3 is coming. The timing couldn't be even more convenient to silence TD.

Thats because he is like teddie in more ways than one futaba replaces him.

Ah it sounds like the perfect sister op to TD the op moe tan being fire based is pretty nice contrast,both TD and moe fags should work on this history dig and do more posts (pictured) since those post help op moe's points I believe.

Yea we need to be on our toes.

on Holla Forums and GGHQ.

its like hello how do you do fellow weebs.

I few threads back we were joking about how a female MC would trigger sjw weebs hard since she would get high school girl bullied(you know how fuck girls are) roumors would spread that she is fucking Ryuji on the roof and how the PE would try something and the mc could defend herself cause no one would believe the girl with a criminal record they'd call her a lying whore who put false crimes on a teacher if anything if they had a fem MC they'd be even more mad.

Indeed. Show support. And I do kinda want to make an autistic collage to send them, but thank you collages end up cursing the recivers to be cucks, like treehouse.

Jesus Christ, I was only ever thinking about the interrogation prologue, I never even thought that far ahead. Do these dipshits even understand what would happen to their desired "female lead," and why we'd be okay with it while they wouldn't?

Plus the rumors would be even more nasty since for the first while all you do is mainly hang with Ryuji people would think your banging and call you a whore who fucks the delinquent on the roof after school and what they also don't think on is how fucked high school is for girls, high school girls are fucking nasty Ann was getting so much bullying that most of the chatter in the hall was mainly about her being a whore next to you being a thug.

Hmm, again I admit my noob level with the TD and this game, though I'm not unfamilar at all with goon bullshit.
But just to clarify, is my read on it accurate so far, that someone like burch and the cliques are basically signalling hard in order to monopolize or get all the translation\localization jobs.

Here is a slightly different version.
Previous version, version 4 is in post

The retards are literally giving people to rope for hanging with past behavior and now.

A tan of #OperationMoe would absolutely have to be open waifu material with no character dick wanted whatsoever.

Which we could also use against if necessary to completely shit up western sales and get a ton of imports.

The Memeteor cannot come soon enough. There is nothing left to save. We must wipe the slate clean.

What's her special move and why isn't it Muscle Millennium? Launching herself from the ropes like a bullet, it's a wicked head-butt with so much force behind it that it launches them both to the other side of the ring and the ropes gouge into her opponent's body.

What is that? What does that mean?

A fire based tan based on a super sentai sexy and hotblooded/silly while Amane is cool headed/serious.

kill yourself and take your namefaggot chatroom with you

I ain't clickin that shit, nigga

>Erin holding the "I

I took that as meaning that we make the Moe-tan a he instead of a she.

Just report spam and stop giving (you)s to them. Stop biting the baits you faggits.

If you can word this that a baker like me can understand, I can shove it for the next dough. ie:
address dot com
In previous bread there was also mention of making a website for info collection. Again, TD is not my area of knowledge so help me so I can help you with what little I can do.

If you want to talk to people just use vent like an OG nigga

Fuck that shit. #OperationMoe is entirely about cute and sexy anime girls. It's already been stated as the exact intention and focus.

I want to blow it up so badly, but it seems like nothing ever happens until retardation instead of going on the attack and working to discredit entirely.

That would be horrible to see, and if there ever was an femc option, I hope that it sticks to the MC not fully trusting that candy ass, and that there is no romance sub-plot around those two.

I remember those threads too. The ideas around the concept were pretty interesting and almost makes me wish that a female option was available. However, it's for the best that it never happened due to devs having to use a hell of a lot more resources, SJWeebs won't stop bitching, and I cannot imagine how the gameovers would be like for the femc route especially on Kamoshida's arc.

And I thought P5's MC already had it bad.

Pretty sure the previous breads summed it up as

The Persona generals need to come back those threads where hilarious too bad we have so many goons and cuckchan fags shitposting right now.

The Memeteor had its chance yesterday and blew it.

It might happen when the SS13 generals finish getting their design documentation up and then build working, moddable server and client versions of h8chan SS13 (now without BYOND) edition.
Read, probably never. Be nice, but it won't happen.

We had a lot of fun in those threads.

They're really butthurt about people calling them out on their double standards.

Shit I might try making them come back cause the oc and memes were so good that even cuckchan was jealous of 8/v/'s threads.

I am pretty sure I have seen that guy bitching about lolis and also about how gross Fates was. Now look at the avatar he uses. I hate SJWeebs.

I remember this assfuck he was super triggered about the head pats.

If it wasn't for double standards they'd have none at all.

They think everyone but them have the memory of a goldfish.

Shit I remember that. It's actually way better than we even imagined.

I have a hard time imagining how they're gonna top P5.

Yea the Persona generals need to come back asap is there any persona threads up right now? If not then I'll make a thread.

I really want to romance her but it's so hard to choose. I like her and Makoto a lot. I wanna go for someone new this run, though, like Haru.

Ann and Chihaya are nice too.

I think the girl I liked the least is Ohya.

This is literally the same thought I had when seeing that post.

I mean, come on, the high schoolers now transform into supernatural renegades. They can't possibly go back to "oh, everybody just wears high school uniforms in Cogni-world" after this, and yet they probably won't be able to come up with better themes if they try it again.

Hey, does P5 have an easy mode?

It's like god wants to toy with us a bit longer.

I would love to see if he can write only a fucked up bad ending, but also a golden true happy ending.

I really miss those threads. They were pretty comfy until goons and cuckchan fags came into play.

At first I was going to aim for Hifumi, but I ended up with the cake and I'm not regretting it.

I actually like her, and I did find her journalist backstory interesting. Too bad her confidant abilities is useless though.

I'm gonna miss her voice

There is easy mode and safe mode, and you can change the difficulty at any time you want.

It has like two. Safe and Easy. Then Normal, Hard and Merciless.

It's not just that. It's the overall style, music. The menus, UI, etc. They're gonna have to put in a shitton of work for P6.

I wanna eat that cake

That's surprising.

What is safe mode?

The scariest part is that even with project skyguard we have a miniscule chance of seeing the memeteor before it strikes. The dino-killer supposedly traveled at such a speed that you'd miss all from it's entry into earth's gravity to it's impact if you blinked.

That picture was an april fools joke.

I mean spaceguard, fuck.

It has a regular easy mode and an easier than easy mode called safe. In safe mode you literally can't lose. So it should only be taken if you absolutely can't fucking play video games. Every other difficulty lets you change at any time, though. With safe you're locked into it for the whole playthrough.

I remember back in the persona threads some anons said they'd like p6 to be adults since that hasn't been done.

Yea I'd love for them to come back but the amount of goons and cuckchan is to much right now.

Their shadows would be mid-life crisis?

Extremely easy mode without grinding for experience and you can't get a gameover within battle, but you cannot switch out of that difficulty if you pick it.

I had a feeling that was the case. But I'll always think of Shindol as a blue eyed gyaru

The more I think about it, though, the more P5 almost already is this. The school barely matters at all. Compare it to P3 and P4. You do almost nothing at the school. Outside of the first arc, outside of tests and the occasional class question it's completely deemphasized. All of your links the stuff you do take place outside of school and in Tokyo proper. Hell, most of the girls you can date are outside your school too.

Safe mode locks you in that mode for the entire game. Once you select it you can't choose another difficulty unless you restart or start a new game.

Other than receiving less damage and weak enemies, I don't know what else it does.

The thing with Persona is that they do teens because they're the ones trying to find themselves/find out who they really are before they mature. Which is why they have the potential to awaken their personas.

I'm not sure how true that is though. Young adults would be really nice though, because I realized how disappointed I was in P5 when Sae didn't replace Akechi as the last party member

I would love that in P6, you play as a group of adults or young adults that are in college. But seeing that moonland loves the high school life setting and sees that time period as the prime of their life, I doubt devs would do it.

It writes itself.

University students at Todai. Could work, but who'd be the villian inb4 atlus jp makes persona 6 based on our ideas

Making the thread now

I would play the shit out of a salaryman persona game

Oh lord, that'll be a fun dungeon to go through.

I wanted this too. She should have become the new almighty/death caster.

I also wish you could waifu her, but I like her sister a lot so it's not all that bad.

Change nam vet to inheritor of a yakuza clan (male or female does not matter, but a thug girl who is actually sweet would instantly become best girl.)

Does this mean I can force a harem ending? If I can't lose, there can be no consequence to dating all the girls, right?

Spoilers :^[ Though him being a party member is pretty obvious given the case and splash on ps4

Well take all the Persona stuff to the the General so we can get back on topic.

It means when you die in battle you just get up and everyone fully heals and gets their SP back. Social stuff stays the same. There's a consequence for dating multiple girls, but it's more making fun of the protagonist than making you feel like shit like it does in P$G.

Would be nice to bring back Nyarlathotep and Philemon.

The MC is a mixed between Akiyama, Majima, or any of the guys from the Yakuza Series.

Can there be a gyaru OL?

This sounds like pandering to Polygon's review staff.

shindol is a married half-jap man. Someone from cuckchan /a/ found his facebook once.

You could probably also include shit about some police officer who could not save someone and is now down in the dumps thinking he is a failure and horrible person. Make him also seem like an untroubled pillar of the community before revealing him to be a self-loathing guy.

OK so, we have this manufactured "controversy" over the Persona 5 localization to address. We have people digging into the ESA (which I haven't really been following, sorry). And we have E3 coming up. Am I missing anything else?

I'm tempted to go all-out sleazeball for my second run. But I'm happy with my first-run choice of fetish-fuel model.

Him joining for one dungeon and being revealed as an enemy isn't advertised though

I feel bad for people who fangirl over him without having played the game because he's an asshole. Even before he's revealed to be a villain

Possibly, but there's also hard and merciless. Merciless is DLC but it's free.

Screw persona, lets have an smt with all these ideas. And instead of YVI cannot spell its name have a new villian.

I want a Yakuza x SMT Crossover.

I seriously think they're building up to it. Blue butterflies (which officially represent Philemon's guidance and protection) are everywhere in P4 and Q, and the Malevolent Entity in Ultimax is near identical to Nyarly in everything except name, even having the same JP voice actor. Sure, it's actually Hi-No-Kagutsuchi, but Nyarlethotep is a shapeshifting Master of Darkness. That, and Shadow Aigis, a copy of a Wild Card user and the Entity's primary form/strongest minion crushes a BLACK butterfly in her opening animation.

How many of the SMT universes DON'T star high school age people? Seems like main line does, Soul Hackers and Devil Survivor seemed pretty young, Persona is literally about living high school life with this shit so that's not going to change. Is Strange Journey also about people that young?

Here is the thread

P5 has a blue butterfly as well, though it's not as prominent, it does appear at crucial moments.

Granted, but the ultimate battle with him is settled in the sequel to Dancing All Night.

I want a Katamari game where instead of rolling up Katamari's Earth, you travel to a variety of worlds based off of other games.

was referring to pic 1.

Good taste, Satan.

Saved for future reference.

That song is too damn catchy.

Racing All Afternoon?
youtube.com/watch?v=VPwSBrnQ7gU

Eternal Punishment was full of adults.

Soul hackers, you are at least college aged. Dds maybe? Either way, one that has adults as the heroes I want my yakuza girl who is a sweet girl secretly would be cool.

What if P6 is set up around drugs or addictions.

The original Devil Summoner not with Raidou Kuzunoha had you running around as an adult before and after a forcible soul transfer into another member of the Kuzunoha lineage.

What if one of the girls is addicted to cock

P5 had sexual harassment and heavily implied rape.

And also drugs and the threat of selling Sae and Makoto's bodies for money. So it's not far fetched.

Good morning, you motherfuckers!

You don't greet The Time Splitter like that, you fucking faggot!

Or nust the plight that adults in japan have which is many and have the premise that the shadows are entering the real world and have finally taken solid form as the demons. and a newgame plus mode where the slinks are much easier to manage

What if that's you projecting?

That and compensated dating.

Nothing good happened in Innocent Sin.

Nah, I've tried over 100 different dicks and I definitely dont like them

The title of that game says it all.

Pretty much. I regret nothing punching that smug faggot in the face at the end.

Yuuka did it!

I sense STD's!

It was a joke, because Polygon sucks so bad at playing games.

Senior developer strategy at Oculus. Guess he was waiting for Palmer to leave.

archive.is/sA935
archive.is/nGz4Y

=HERE IS THE "PERSONA General" THREAD:==

Can we get back on topic, please?

Not surprised in the slightest.

Forgot to always archive. Thanks user.

I failed at red texting,…
…but I succeeded in receiving special dubs.

Any news about the faggot who's anally annihilated about the P5 translations?

Have we picked up a connection yet?

Snackbar snackbar's Paris, murders cops with an AK.
archive.is/KGFgq
Trump says, “What can you say, it never ends. archive.is/ezAzZ

I want to get off Mr.Trump's wild ride

This guy doesn't know what he's getting into does he?

Anyone wanna see if he's connected to the faggot who has been following Luckey around 25/8/367?

Palmer left oculus? Either way it is funny how now he chooses to start shit with his fanbase that was mostly in support of Palmer.

One of the devs in the responses is some faggot who works on dayz.

Also forgot to add that some of the people responding are SJW VR game developers who talked about how they would never work on VR again but still do so.

I think that would make for a good little collage. SJWs going from temper tantrum to "I'm cool with this now" because their political ally is now in charge.

I cant wait for the vr fad to die.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Title: The Fighters Edition

can't stop
won't stop

Lost in translation Edition

Plot isn't plot without bouncing. This is irrefutable.

Didn't Brote say that he tried to lure women in with job opportunities so he could fuck them?

HAHAHA!

I believe he has, yes

So that is at least two male feminists that do that shit. I guess the only reason no one has gone after Burch is because no one wants to admit to fucking him.

lol that #420 pic
twitter.com/wyomingpd/status/854999335049859072

QUALITY JOURNALISM
archive.fo/MEaP4

What? Admitting to piracy? Wouldn't that be illegal?

You got exactly what you deserved, retard.

was he really talking about burch or just some random gearbox employee and randy "money wizard" pitchford didnt bat an eye

Enough for you?

Also, side request, does anyone still have that clip from the 3D anime about the mentally retard girls? I'm vaguely interested in watching it (Along woth Kemono Friends).

today is just one of those days.

The real reason Burchboy for attacking Persona 5 has come out! :^)

NO FUN ALLOWED

Winrar
Nope, not going to bother archiving, because fuck CNN.

Those making macros about comparing Persona with Fire Emblem, be sure to include the Pickle Guy

The people gargling dick over the "horrible" P5 localization are kinda infuriating.

Yeah, some lines are poorly translated. Yeah, some have grammatical errors.

But aside from those what… 10-15 lines in a 90+ hour game?

archive.is/ii9n3
archive.is/wzU0j

"Comedy" Central

Wow, about the same accuracy as the Bible.

Their motivation is obvious. If other people get the jobs, and people are happy with them, their friends are out of a job. Someone poked their money supply, and if that runs out, then they are going to need to dip into their trust funds for their cocaine money.

Yeah, fuck the park for wanting to have a decent dress-code and not wanting to open themselves up to a potential lawsuit.

Cronyism is a hell of a drug.

Always found those comics pages were depressing and a representation of modern life for japs. got anymore?

oh boy, yet another show to add to CC's long list of canceled programs

Checked
Someone does not watch the same mtv that we have all seen this past while
YOU CAN NEVER PLEASE THEM
archive.is/llInz

It's comedy alright.

????

What's so fucking hard ot understand if you're taking someone's monkey you follow their rules?

Fuck!
WE NEED TO MEME IT HARDER

Since we're shitposting to 700 , might as well drop this here before pissing off the BO of /pinoy/ again.

tl;dr - check out Time's 100 most influential people, you'll probably find familiar names to rage at.

I am pretty sure dreadlocks don't grow naturally.

Ok. Just did not mnow what you were posting. They are up there with hitler :^] an insult to the economic mind and landscape artist that was hitler

Anyone got a problem with these?

I don't see what the fuck is suppose to be wrong here

…i'm not seeing the problem here?

see anything wrong here?

Fucking hell, my parents are in Paris on holiday and won't be back for another week

See anything wrong here?

just a bad game

No pence.

The game that killed a series

why do you keep posting this on every thread you fucking retard

Those all are natural in an actual conversation, but only slightly keyword SLIGHTLY akward when they are stand alone keyphrase STAND ALONE. If you take many of shakespears lines standalone they also become slightly akward, as does most media that is written more as a performance piece rather than a literature piece. And thats the thing I notice, they write stories for literature rather than performances, where each scentence stands alone rather than work together, which you can get away with in novels, but not plays,or video games. Movies you only can because the quality is shit currently.

Why won't you gamergays let /a/ share their animus?

The glorious troll who got Huffington post to publish an article about taking the franchise away from white males got fired.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/man-loses-job-for-exposing-huffington-posts-unethical-racist-agenda/29105/

A shame.

archive.fo/7sCG6
archive.fo/hQV8L

"Is it because he ate those inside there?" sounds kind of wonky out of context, but I think that's the point. They're obviously hunting for lines that look weird when taken out of context to make them seem worse than they are. I also think she might be trying to say that every character should have their own unique style of speaking with individual speaking quirks. Much like what was forced upon- Fire Emblem Fates.

wew, I knew they were fudging numbers

Union was mistake

Called it, they included anything even tangiably related to vr.

Its just like taking a tsukomi out of context. Actually scratch that they are tsukomi responses taken without their initial boke.

Yea, the article directly went on to compare Morgana, p5's cat mascot, to Teddie, p4's bear mascot.

Also, could someone explain what "teddie-paddle" is suppose to be a pun on?

Yeah, because those are terrible videos made by partisan hacks.

Teddie only had those quirks because if they had every sentence ending in -kuma they'd complain

there it is. They want every character to be super crazy and talk about pickles or something all the time. They want characters to be unique rather than just good.

There's the answer.
SJWs don't open a conversation with other people. Their dialogue consists of them talking down on people.
So of course natural conversations sound awkward.

This person needs suicide.

I always called it "talking at" the antithesis of "conversing with", something they cannot do.

And? What point are they trying to make? The first line is a little weird, but still makes perfect sense to me. Was I supposed to think it weird that these were all said by one person?

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

And what if Morgana didn't have any quirks in the original version? They should just alter it for the sake of everyone becoming an instantly recognizable cartoon character?

They are bad because they do not stand alone.

I wish morgana was a girl and secretly morgana le fay

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS BEFORE THE THREAD ENDS

Left has the media power to get people fired almost at will

what is wrong with these people

So they want every character to act like the annoying fatass weeb girl in high school did?
The fuck?
I don't even care about Persona but this is fucking dumb.

I too, can edit anime girls to be agreeable to my politics.

CnC4 wasn't supposed to be a Command and Conquer game.

I don't get it either man.

Its funner to edit the things they like and corrupt them. sexy cirnos unrelated

Wew, two fucking hacks.

You do realize this might be canon now?

Pretty much. You can pretty much guarantee that if they localized this game, they would have said "Well Morgana's a cat, so he should talk in all cat puns!"

Honestly, I want us to stop talking about Persona 5 (Or, at the very least, reacting to every single little thing) because, sooner or later, they will find that 1 line of dialog buried very deep within the game that I have to achieve a specific set of requirements to reach (On "Extra Hard") about 60-80 hours in, and then you'll see all kinds of articles coming out of the woodwork going…
SEE! We told you Persona 5 has a broken translation! THE INTERNET WAS WRONG AND WE WERE RIGHT!

Is cannon, unless zun is master trolling again.

And this is why i fucking love Morgana more than Teddy, his fucking non-stop puns and quirks just endlessly pissed me off while Morgana is a cool leader type who is the brains and "Veteran" of the group and helps the MC get better as a phantom thief, while teddy felt needlessly annoying

And fuck this guy too. I hate every response to this fucker claiming that everyone has seen "The light" on translation, while this cunt praised Fire Emblems fates localization for being readable, unlike Persona 5. While i agree that P5 has a lot of grammar issues, its not a fucking horrible mess and requires a website and tons of journalist making headliens about it, or a fucking fake mouthpiece saying that "all fans are upset" I hate that these guys think they're some imaginary leader of the entire fanbase because "They been at it longer than most" or some dumb bullshit, just because you browned nosed yourself into the industry longer than most doesn't make you smarter than anyone else

Where was all this shit when most of the content in fire emblem fates was cut or ruined by "wacky" characters and fucking internet memes. This shit absolutely drives me up the wall, and it feels like no one else sees the bullshit on the dining table but me.

Those came out after the new game was announced, friend.

nichegamer.com/2017/04/20/psa-representation-game-development/

See.
Everything about this character smells like intentional bait to entrap TD.

why there's always a ubisoft faggot when shit like this happens?

archive.is/udacx

oh dear child the things I have seen trying to find good artwork
I mean deviantart is shit too but it never pisses me off as much as tumblr

There are a few lights in the dark though

I like fresh squeezed butthurt

they will never stop being faggots

Right right, i guess its also why i dont see many arguments against the guy, and only dick suckers on the twitter thread there

but goddamn, can NOTHING be sacred and left alone? I don't want Atlus to think that the Treehouse route is their best shot at translating and having to apologies for this shit while Nintendo gets out of the bad localization scot free

Because unlike ea who has sports money, ubisoft has not been doing the hottest.

Teddie had the verbal tics and puns in the nip version too. But he was made to be a shitty punchline, morganna to be an actual "human" being.

It's just so bizarre to see them attacking Persona so hard when Namco games, especially RPGs, have been kind of sketchy for a while now. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth was full of bad grammar and wooden dialogue. Although i'd still take that any day over the FE Fates treatment.

of course

THESE ARE 2 DIFFERENT SCENARIOS

Network diagram when?

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Right? i fucking love Cyber sleuth, but that was filled to the brim with bad grammar and engrish.

No fucking websites for that, no articles telling the translators to apologies. Maybe its because Digimon Cyber sleuth wasn't all that popular unlike Persona 5, but it got some traction for them to start localizing Digimon games again

This is the reason why people don't take about Toronto. That and this.

Digimon is not as well loved by snowflakes as persona. They felt like they lost here, just like with play asia and gawker losing hard.

fuck this fucking gigantic faggot, holy fuck you disingenuous shit

why is there sanity coming from tumblr, holy sweet shit why did we give up on Firefly

The main body of OpFirefly turned out to be revoltards, and abandoned GG en masse when they turned, so it was dead on the water.

I agree, we need to bring Firefly back, more than ever.

I am pretty bad at puzzle bobble akshually. If I can make it past stage 5 or so I consider that a good run for me. The music is pretty good though. Bubble Bobble is more of my game.