Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
archive.is/PmMlI
youtu.be/kPQlpGFWNgE?t=3m58s
my.mixtape.moe/ammecv.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=V_-fba2hBG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh no, how terrible.

They were just never meant to have consoles is all.

gdgd Fairies > Seha girls

Odd question, but does anyone know if they have any webms that have the same sample as the one in this song? Specifically the sound starting at the 22 second mark.

I heard it the other day and I swear I've heard it before in my webm folder, but that shit's too large to search by sound.

We must secure the existence of great SEGA and a future for their hardware

Fight me fagit

Gdgd fairies = Ironic shitpost anime
Seha girls = shitpost anime
At least irony is theoretically amusing

The improv segments are genuinely hilarious.

I don't have the webm but there's a youtube vid of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I thought the rule was page 13

STOP JUMPING
STOP MASHING
JUST BLOCK AND PUNISH YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

does anyone actually enjoy those DSP webms?
i mean i get it he plays vidya poorly but every single webm is the same thing

It's DSP. He's literally incapable of learning.

Well, when it's half an hour to an hour's worth of salt from the same guy dumped all at once, it's a little overwhelming, but looking at all those "this is how you don't" videos there's still definitely an audience ready to eat this shit up, silent majority and all that.

well, it's gaming webm's so they are on topic

stop

Best grill in a cast of averages tbh

that's nothing, my current record is (120)
archive.is/PmMlI

DSP reminds me of someone I knew when I was a kid, but all I can remember about them is that they were annoying and probably had asperger's.

Cracks me up. Still the best videogame movie ever, partly because Vogel was one of the writers

Nah, someone with aspergers who plays that much vidya would be prone to kicking your ass, not being a total scrub who can't do jack shit and can't learn.

go be underage somewhere else

Got you fam, as I too went through this journey a few years back.
Armand Van Helden sampled Carrie Lucas' disco hit, Dance With You, which is attached. If that's too analogue for you, a year later Phats and Small did the same as Armand except made it a sort of house instrumental version called Music for Pushchairs which is quite good also.

Personally I like the original.

When you have these problems in the future, check whosampled.com as it's pretty good with these things and certainly would have saved me a lot of time.

Anime was a mistake.

ftfy

Wow, the people working at Bad Dragon look exactly the way you'd expect.

New Yooka-Laylee patch

Cash-in moeshit is cash-in moeshit no matter how you paint it, user

why is the fighting game community so cancerous? i cant even decide who i hate more. dsp? or his opponents.

Beautiful

I see it's DSP video day

fresh oc

The only reason Phil hates dying in games is because he's then forced to play them longer which means less new games on his channel

saved, also check this one out, Cammy vs Dan at 1:40.

Speaking of the second webm, the new UK robot wars has had some amazing spinner robots.

there was one episode with a robot that has guns mounted on it, that show is weird.

waste of time/10

is shit / 10

What's that from?

Baccano.

youtu.be/kPQlpGFWNgE?t=3m58s

Maid Dragon

Keemstar is the fakest fucker, always trying to make things seem "OH MAH GOD, SO FUNNY."

>>>/bog/

Convert dat shit, nigga.

it's not even embedded lol.

oh. guess ill never do that again.

God tier taste. I actually just finished building and detailing the MG kit.

Fresh OC

rip commiefornia

AND SOME FRESH HELL

And a good laugh.

whats this from, i thought him being called a nazi and all that was from the sargon stream but i haven't heard all this shit

be edgy elsewhere, this wasn't of any use last thread already

rip my fucking ears

Gabriel Dropout

Why is it that seals are the smuggest looking animals in existence?

i saw that on Holla Forums 2 years ago

Because seals are one of the few animals that don't either look dumb, stupefied, or angry all the time.

disgusting

I really want halfchan kiddies to leave.
This isn't Holla Forums, faggot.

Requesting the webm of the female inkling dancing to Jet Set Radio Future - The Concept of Love

You're a lifesaver. Thanks fam.

You got a proper download for that somewhere? I can't find it anywhere online.

Sharing the wealth brother
my.mixtape.moe/ammecv.rar
I had the luck of finding a compilation of them a while back and have their albums from 04 to 14 and some newer stuff.

JonTron went and debated this loser Destiny who backed Jon into a number of corners. Jon said some kind dumb shit (according to normalfags) and was dropped by Playtonic because of it.

Cool niggers, thanks user.
A lot of the links I find for their shit is all several year old Mediafire links. There's some D&Cs, but a lot are deleted just because people deleted their accounts (or had the account deleted for them) rather than the file itself getting targetted. It's disappointing, because Crow's Claw is one of my favorite bands because they consistently do really good instrumental metal, which itself is rare as fuck, let alone good shit. Half of it is still up, though, which is better than nothing. I'll take what I can get.

well, it's not even that jon said dumb things, he was not prepared for this kind of debaite with destiny and so he had nothing on his hands to back up his stuff with

I'm not surprised destiny started picking on people he thinks know less than him after Metokur tore him a new asshole so wide you could drive a truck through it

welcome to h8chan

Impressive. Very nice.

I thought it had sound.

Also very nice.

I made a few webms. Tell me which one you like best.

Checked

Here's the second.

When's that xbox emu supposed to get working?

And the third.

I just noticed the colorspace of those webms isn't supported in Firefox. Oops.

evil…………………………………….. fucking scum

Why did that webm get chosen to spam their forums after the jontron thing anyway?

Well listened.

ok , i mean i don't undertand why , but ok

my nigga postin some fucking crow'sclaw

Hell yeah, already posted one here with download link here

Why are they named after ZUN music despite sounding nothing like it?

Well uh that's kind of the point of doujins, a sometimes vastly different spin on some common source.

Maybe I'll try again with this one. I was trying to make sure it would stay under 12 but the bitrate was alittle too low.

your webm is shit

OK I think this one is slightly better quality.

What about an erotic VN? Or just go loli for Unteralterbach 2?!

I remember when enchan/a/ made a big deal about this show then immediately after the BO left because some polack kept spamming CP and the site had zero way of combating floods. Pussy left instead of deal with CO destroying an anime board. Weebs btfo.

Isn't it a little bit late to be riffing on Sonic '06?

Isn't his whole thing supposed to be retro games?
Sonic 06 better not be considered retro now.

It's even less functional than a retro game.

I just watched the actual episode. Holy shit, there's a full minute ad at the end for some university. When did he start doing this shit? Just straight-up adverts?

;^)

He has a pretty good channel.

user, let me ask you this.
What is the point of the webm if you can't use it in its proper context?
Consider suicide.

A lot of youtube channels started using embedded advertising since jewtube got stingy with their advertisements. Fine with me, less money to Alphabet is a good thing

I want to suck her 12 inch feminine penis while she YAYOOs in my mouth

What animoo is this?
Looks like something that will make the sadness go away for awhile

Spoilers: It won't
>>>/a/666367

To add to that, don't watch the last three episodes, instead watch the ova, it's a better ending

can someone post the webm of 2B walking with her skirt/dress blown off?

Please post webms of Gondolas
preferably comfy Gondolas

got'chu fam

Since some good gondola's were posted…

hey man, we're two separate people. you cant blame us for having separate gondolas.

thanks, these are very rare

What ever you are smoking ill take 10.

first song makes me want listen to vysotsky. what is it?

Comfy manga.

I only have a YouTube link:
youtube.com/watch?v=V_-fba2hBG4

Holy fuck did you go outside and play that audio through a paper plate and record it with the microphone from a Motorola DynaTAC? Because honestly I have never heard such a shit quarantined single in my life. The distortions from the Gibbs phenomenon alone make my ears bleed.

Dude, someone seriously needs to learn how to fucking draw. That arm is the size of her waist, and her vagina looks like a flapping.. something. WTF?

Yes

Why do you spoiler things that don't need to be spoiled?

Who are you replying to?

I thought it was a copypasta from /mu/ or something so I just responded with a pasta of my own

Ok, I just thought it was funny those 2 things happened at the same time

truly advanced shitposting

Did anything ever come of him shitting on the entire animation industry? Or is his 5 minutes of fame completely dried up?

I think he's just reviewing it because it's Sonic so it's retro related, and people won't shut the fuck up about it.

I laughed but got a rock hard erection

Yeah that is pretty much it.
He has played a few more recent games a couple times, but he did Sonic 06 due to request. James literally knows nothing about Sonic past the genesis games. In one episode he played some of Shadow the hedgehog and said "I don't even know who Shadow is?"

You sweet summer child

Oh god I loved that cartoon as a kid. I forgot the name of it and for years I couldn't find it anywhere.

EVEN HARDER

heres my last post for today.

have a good nights sleep anons!

HomosexualSocietyWrestler.jpg

second one is just because

AJstylesLookingAngry.jpeg

like half these are deserving of being webm'd

2B, please sit on my face

Madeon remix, didnt see that coming.

Lmao that's not an actual soundtrack in game right?

It's a Siivagunner mix.

What? Games these days have shitty OST, it's not impossible at some point that they'll put that meme mix into the OST because it's lolsorandumbbbb i are so hip now xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Still? You are still doing this? What, are you going to use "Le" next?

Is this really the kind of trash /a/ watches ? Feels like if I want to get good reccomendations for animes they are the last place to ask as they will say to try SoL garbage like Lucky Star or K-On. /a/ sure loves to shit on Redditman but at least it doesn't make me wanna commit mass murder.

You can't ask questions on /a/.

Okay that did sounded like i'm shitposting but hey give me a credit, i avoided using 'le' here you know?

Actually wait, what do you mean still doing this? I haven't shitposted at all.

Ironic shitposting, with an exaggerated use of "XD" and other emoticons/ subhuman ebonics, was all the rage a few years back.

Oh you mean THAT, i thought you mean i was still shitposting even though i haven't shitposted at all. I'll stop doing that then unless i'm shitposting that is

Fucking what.

You're talking about a board that whenever they find some anime with farting act like chickens with their heads cut off. They have a thread right now about a shitting and farting Trump anime where even the BO posted and literally said "Why are you doing this, Japan?" They are more scared about board purity than Holla Forums even though they're not the ones who got tumblr'd to hell and back on halfchan.

I thought Onara Gorou was finished already. Maybe it's because it stopped being funny after the third episode.

I made a thread asking for what should I start with regarding Fukumoto's work, the thread got instantly deleted. What's the fucking point of an anime and manga board if you can't talk about anime ? Besides it's not like the board is moving at lightning speeds so why divide the board in half with reccomendations, do moeblob threads really need to be preserved that much ?

Maybe the hotpocket looked at your post history and didn't see enough posts. They do that.

what

You know what, I'm putting this post on the record, that as lax as Mark is, at least he's not /a/'s BO. Also a webm so I'm still contributing to the thread.

anyone got the one where she gets chased by the allah snakbar lads?

I want to fuck those mice. Mouse-girl needs to be a more common thing.

The chef knows.

I wonder why people put fucking pineapple on pizza, it's like putting sugar instead of salt to cook rice.

Quiet, /ck/ might be listening

That's pretty good

Amazingly, this is true, properity is reached in proportion of how many fags are bashed a day.

Rip in pieces Gabe.

Do male inklings even exist?
t. never played the games

(checked)
Works in Waterfox though.

Is there such a thing as an android internet browser that does not choke and die when repeatedly playing webms?

What do you use anons? Also it seems all chan browsing apps are currently shit for one or other reason, like no option to reply or some can't load pictures, others have a retarded UI etc

(checked)
I think you may be misunderstanding something here.

Song name? Sounds like something Boyz Noise would make, but it has far too many vocals for him.
Also far too active for Lorn, and a little bit too electro for LeMatos.

Best OS on the market, hands down.

Spearfishing always looks so fun. Especially when they are culling lionfis.

Pig disgusting

i've tried pineapple with chicken
it's fucking horrible
anyone who puts pineapple on anything other than icecream or a fruit salad is fucking insane

Thanks famalam!

And while I am at it:
Here are some musical webms.

And with those lovely dubs I will leave you.

Actually, I lied. Here is a reaction MP4.

What did he mean by this?

Anything other than the name liru.webm for that is pretty unacceptable user

There's already a liru.webm

I always see webms from this show posted, but I still haven't figured out what it is.
I need to know so I can watch it, it looks amazing.

He's also a man who holds onto his principles and doesn't sell out. Except no video editing was required for the above statement to be false.

Limmy's show.

Got a few from Necropolis recently

I knew posting a crap version would get someone to post a better version that i could actually use
thanks.

I think it's just because you can make it a long winded logical-to-the-game bullshit story with the punchline being where's the caveman?

Fucking hate that version dude. Now I had to look on my shit for the good one … *sigh

trash

I'd webm all of them, but…

mostly tedious… eh, one of these days I'll do it.

Ah, another problem, quality grabs of them isn't exactly a thing right now.

This is the only one and I think the uploader of the original file was posting a rip from an emulator.

yeah they exist, but they have shit designs that make them just look like guys. The females actually have their tentacles hanging down so you know they are squids.

and after they got away with showing and talking about a penis right on camera.

It's probably pumice or some shit.

*unsheathes katana*

What ever happened with that WEBM of Halo 3 explaining the death of Moonman? I somehow lost the file.