4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite racing game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtube.com/channel/UCfYbb7nga6-icsFWWgS-kWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I haven't played much racing games. I should though.

Work sucked penis through a straw. At least I only have one shift tomorrow.

Burnout Paradise.

Should I play that? I haven't played many racers.

Morning everyone

Tired. Hate work. Life sucks.

Considering switching from cigarettes to legit swedish snus. Gotta go to fucking stores an hour away to get it though which sucks. Tired of feeling like crap and work is making me over smoke all the time.

What is that?

henlo

DAYTONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
although undertale 6's am2 devoloped racing segment was pretty good too

it's a open world burnout game where you can play with your friends, it's really decent for a racer and I'm not one who likes racers

Nigger can't you post a spider without an actual dick?

more like racing GAYmes because they're for homos

no bully my establishing imagine

Hows your life otherwise user?

A type of oral tobacco. You don't have to spit out nasty shit while using it, it tastes pretty good, and has shown no links at all to cancer.

US brands like marlboro and camel made american versions of it, and it really should have taken off because all that shit I listed is amazing. But their version was weak as shit and sucked donkey balls so it never went anywhere.

Stop stealing my images

Morning folks
Loving persona 5, bit over halfway through the second palace. Can't wait to unlock student council president, at least I think she's next.
Coworker got fired today for getting into a fistfight with another coworker's dad.

Diddy Kong Racing

CAN YOU KEEP UP WITH ME AND

THE GAY COMMUNITY

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

The fuck happened there

Is it like Need For Speed Most Wanted?

ew

Treat her right. She's a nice girl. Also, who fights someone's dad?

Yes. Do it. I've sunk more hours into that game than I'd like to admit.

Meh. Okay I guess. Work takes up most of my social life, but I do get to play some vidya with some m8s on Saturdays.

Elaborate on said fight.

Niiiiice. What games yall going to play?

nothing like it

ew're ur person

How's it going guys? I officially start the new gig tomorrow. Working graveyard shift, until 3am. It's gonna be…well, something.

Played a shitton of P5 today gonna get that cake, and a little bit of Estival Versus. Gotta do the personal missions for Ryona, Homura, Hikage, and Mirai before I let myself continue with the story mode.

Outrun (1986).

Glad to hear you're enjoying Persona 5. Just wait until you get through the 3rd and 4th palaces. I'm 53 hours in and just started the 5th one. Fun stuff.

Will I feel like a cool racer?

There's 2 cakes tbh.

Depends. I have a few thousand games, so a lot of times we just pick a random one to fuck around with. One time we all got drunk and played Backyard Wrestling for the Xbox for a few solid hours. It was shit, but we had fun.

I need a video game to invest all my time and autism into.

what did he mean by this

And graveyard can be pretty comfy. At least you won't be overwhelmed and slammed your first real day.

Steal this homosex man

Like a few thousand physical copies of games or what?

That's an autistic girl covered in peanut butter.

wurm or eveonline, planetside 2 is "o.k" for that too

I did my stage with the golf club today, looks like I'm pretty much guaranteed the job. The sous chef seemed as dead inside as me too, that was pretty great.

And you're a gay

Nigga you gonna feel like Vin Diesel jumping cars off rooftops and crashing into shit.

Yeah. I have a Google Doc cataloging all of the games that I have so I don't get duplicates when I go out shopping. It's 28 pages long.

The two don't get along, and the one thought it would be a great idea to escalate an argument when the other's father came to pick her up

I'm pretty sure the girl has anger issues

All I know is it was a pretty one-sided fight since it was a 120lb girl versus 300lb of strongfat. Assistant manager said I get to watch the camera footage tomorrow morning though
Fucken bitches man

Life starts to suck again. I've been a wageslave for a couple months now. Sure, I have money now but I have no free time. I'm suffocating. All my friends left me and I don't see my family often when I get home at 8pm and they leave the next morning before I wake up. I don't want to be like this my entire life.
Remember kids, don't go full wageslave.

Well I bet kiss girls, fagot.

Geez own anything particularly cool?

Wait so its two girls? They hot brah?

WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

Nah, that's just Persona shit.

I'm getting the cakier of the two cakes.

Persona 5

hopefully not. Things apparently won't really pick up until college lets out for the summer, and then after that first month apparently it slows back down for a while again.

Shit nigger all that waifu is getting to your head.

good luck

I'm in the exact same shape fam. Work a shift on sunday from 9am to 9pm. That ones going to kill me.

What kind of shit job you working? You plan on going back to NEET life ever?

What??

tbh

GIRL-KISSER

I don't get to spend much time with her these days and it sucks. Getting a daki soonish though at least.

You'd think it'd be more empty with most people going back home and shit though.

NO U

I'm curious to know how large your ritsu folder is now.

NO(YOU)

Only 7500 pics

That doesn't even make sense

Yeah girls. They're decent, would give one a 7 ignoring the crazy, and the other an 8 since she is adorably innocent vocabulary and has good taste in cigarettes

Don't college kids party all day all night?

I work 10 hour shifts 6 days a week in a grocery. In the morning I'm a stocker, I sweat my shit off rolling heavy skids around and placing cans and stuff. In the afternoon I'm a bagger, and I sort empty beer bottles. At the end of the day, I reek of sweat and old beer, it's disgusting. Sometimes my parents will keep my a plate of whatever was for dinner when I come home. Also for the whole day, I have a 30 minute unpaid lunch break, and a 15 minute paid break. If I wasn't a smoker that wouldn't be so bad I guess.

223 N64 games, over 100 PS2 games, a copy of The Wonderful 101 signed by Hideki Kamiya, a copy of Super Fire Pro Wrestling 3 Final Bout signed by Suda51, a copy of Sonic Shuffle signed by Jon St. John, and a bunch of other shit.

I want the comfy, where's the comfy?

thanks. I gotta wait until the next friday or saturday before I max her confidant rank.

well, yeah. Why WOULDN'T they take to the bars and get shitfaced when school is done to celebrate?

Doesn't everyone?

Describe. And girls smoking is always hot.

I'm in the same exact spot. Its part of the reason I might switch to snus so I can just sneak it in my mouth and hope they never notice.

God your job is about as bad as mine. Why not get something part time instead?

You own misadventures of tron bonne?

Ohhhh guess that makes sense

i don't

yeah. It's a college bar & restaurant. So even for the kids who don't drink, they'll probably swing in with their friend groups or whatever and eat like pigs to celebrate as well. It's inevitable.

You doing any of the bar stuff? Like will you get to learn to mix good drinks?

But you're supposed to wait till Fridays and Saturdays unless she calls you.

Don't they? Aren't College fags crazy fuckers? Or did that change recently?

She sounds like she came straight out of a Scooby doo cartoon.

when do you get to unlock the teacher social link?

I fucking wish. It's one of many on my list of "really fucking expensive games that I want" list alongside Saturn Bomberman, Burning Rangers, and Clay Fighter: Sculptor's Cut. I have a GH copy of Legends 1, a copy of Legends 2, and a boxed Mega Man 64 though.

nah, i'm strictly kitchen. I'm not sociable enough to be a bar tender.

no no, the "i dont" was in response to drinking, so I assumed.

I forgot I was seeding an animu episode I downloaded, and this happened. WEW.
Shit, that's a hard one. Does Kirby Air Ride count? Otherwise I like different racers for different reasons. WipEout 2048 was bretty gud, as is SASRT.

I should indeed get a part time job, but this place is the nearest and I have more than minimum wage.
This guy I work with, he's 25 (I'm 22) and he hits on the cashier girls, who are all 16-18. He gets away with it because he's a fucking chad, and makes fun of me because I'm a babyfaced virgin. Someone told me he read mango and I had a better opinion of him for a while, but he's still a fucking bully to me and other guys. He drags his feet doing fuckall, but he's full of shit so the bosses like him a lot.

You have to accept Ryuji's invitation to call a maid in May somewhere.

I don't drink just asking for the Teacher shit.

If you don't like Becky you can go to Hecky.

you can suck my decky

FFS, you two are like the two korean guys arguing over who had the tinier penis in the bathroom. Fuck weirdos.

oh yeah, you can only do that on Friday's and Saturday's. Every now and then during the week though she'll say she's working and you can call her in as well, but that's kinda rare.

preach it

I literally have no idea what that means

I knew you were the boxed 64 guy.

I'm hoping to pick up a nip copy while Im over there. Bet its a fair bit cheaper.

Should consider it. Bet you'd make great money.

I've only ever seeded like 2 torrents out of the 1000s I've downloaded. And that was for shit I loved.

And fuck yeah I'll let air ride count, that shits max comf.

Well you should go hit on some illegal poontang too. See what happens.

How come you're not posting Ritsu anymore? She was one of my favorites. I was Hibiki Ganaha

Fuck off spider.

Swedish Match ("General" brand here in US) is available at a surprising number of gas stations in my area. I like the white portion (basically tastes like… tobacco), and everyone else bullies me for it.

Camel Snus is sugary as fuck and I kinda like it now and then. But the Swedish kind actually passes through the Swedish FDA so has an ingredients label and no weird shit like formaldehyde.

You are cancer.

don't get all upsecky

NFSU2 just for the memories of staying up late with my friend running races back to back to back. He took an AE86, I took an 240SX. We went through the game with those cars and unlocked all the hidden parts (without guides). We played a lot of Gran Turismo over the years too. Got to the point where we'd run the cheap tires just to make things interesting.

Hope everyone is well. I'm NCanon, haven't posted in a 4am thread in months. Just became a security guard so I guess I'm officially a 4amfag now. Begin NEET for a few months was fun until the money ran out. Like this a lot better than my last job at the warehouse. Funny thing is now I'm security at one so I'm the ass hole checking bags, trucks, IDs and taking up everyone's time. But fuck it, they're on my time and I've been on the other side of this and know most of them are just assholes looking to gossip. I love how they all go silent when I have to do patrol and walk through the break rooms.

Not taking it serious though, fuck those power tripping fags I had to take classes with for certification. I'm the only one out of my group that made it through.

After the first day there were just two of us left. I thought that other guy was a good dude/smart. On day 2 he;

So he got fired 2 seconds after getting hired all because he was a dumb fuck that wanted to show off his gun. This is after he bothered the instructors for 2 days about wanting armed training and a CC permit. He even got one of their personal cell phone numbers somehow and told me he called/txted the guy 5 times after the first day.

Sorry for the blog post.

64 shit is generally cheaper in Nippon. Especially considering the fact that a boxed MM64 is like 100 bucks now.

Mods banned avatarfagging across the board because of us me like 8 months ago, where you been fam

Camel/marlboro are max shit, no nicotine at all. General is pretty alright, wish it were sold here in places besides specialty tobacco stores.

Look who you are replying to, of course I am

Should be coming up for me soon then, thanks

Then you won't understand

I'll fight you. Marlboros are great

keep up the fight against boredom there

Jesus christ. At least with all those dumb asses it will be easy for you to look good I guess.

Good luck on the job user.

I don't have many n64 games so I guess that'll be a good time to start that collection again.

Well besides like waifu wed cause mark likes those threads

The snus dummy.

But yeah the cigarettes too. Reds mostly suck ass. Some of the others like southern blend and 27s are ok.

I'm not really a smoker, so it's enough for me.

Snus'ing is so different from smoking, it's like a 90 minute gentle ride. If I smoke a cigarette I basically have to sit down after 30 seconds, hits so strong.

People are so retarded it's like a cartoon what the fuck

nice trips

But there's no way I could keep up with all the customers, their names, conversations, etc. I'm an awful person to try to have a conversation with.

this is why girls are retarded. no guy in their right mind would think they could fight some fuck who's got 200 lbs on them. that's what guns are for.

I've seen that shit before…

Anyone complete Steins;Gate 0 VN yet? I already got two endings so far, Gehenna Stigma (bad ending) and the Promised Rinascimento (Kurisu ending). Supposedly Amadeus triggers your endings, but I want to know what do you do to get the Milky Way Crossing ending and the Kagari one.

pls help for those who read it

I'm a pack a day smoker who smokes 3-4 in a row at work so.

And some of the higher nicotine snuses are more like dip with far more nicotine than cigarettes even.

Nice dubs

Its easy as shit to get good at that sort of thing. I was like that too before I worked retail the first time. When I got this new retail job it was even easier even though it had been a few years since my last one.

F-Zero snes edition

I'm finna switch 2 a pipe mah self

hi unni

P5 is surprisingly fun today was da first day a nigga ain't go balls deep in it fo a minute. otha than that i always say play a fighter if u got a nigga to kick it w/ if not then sumn like MoO or MoM or HoMM3 monica tbh. carnage hearts u could go crazy w/ too i heard

pssh i wish fam wut i'd do monica u ain't kno

man i ain't blowin no 5k yen on dat hoe if my relationship w/ her ain't finna get deep her

Just throwing this out there, Miyabi is better than yoza. Miyabi is best girl.

Eh it's 8 hours user I know what you mean everyone told me after a month that sets in but boring money is easy money. Honestly can't believe I get paid what I do for this shit.

It ain't been a problem, got a feeling a girl that "trained" me today on the job will be fired soon because she's constantly on her cell phone at work or bullshitting. Today was my first day and I'm already getting 40 hours a week so I think I'm good.

Plus, my "boss" is the wife of my Chess buddy/old weed man/guy I talk politics with/fellow member of the SCV. So I got it made as long as I do what I'm supposed to be doing. Plus I live on 3rd and no one else wants that shift so there is that too.

I wish I could film the shit I see user and make a TV show. A real reality TV show. This area I live in always feels like a bad cartoon. I just laugh at the stupid people and mind my business.

nope. I haven't touched Steins;Gate since I accidentally spoiled the true end of the first game for myself. I haven't even picked up SG0 yet, if I ever get around to it.

It'd be nice if I could actually manage to hold a conversation without it devolving into my autistic rambling, but it just doesn't happen. I can listen well enough, but most people want to have a conversation.

to each their own. She's my favorite P5 girl though.

feels good man

you're a pretty funny guy user

just wait till you're busting crackheads in on a cold foggy night seeing spooky shit out and hear even weirder things too

I own a couple of really nice pipes I got as gifts. Though I never really smoke out of them. The tobacco is delicious though if you get some nice house blends from a good shop.

I don't really recommend starting. But I love the junk

Geeeeez user living the life. Bet security is max comf. Get a lot of chances to sit around doing nothing.

Eh you seem to manage well enough in thread. Same shit really.

dun say nevaa monica u ain't know wut da road got cookin 4 u monica jus say'n family 1

goddamn niggas are retarded. bet u major dosh if a nigga piss hot 4 a job like dat dey on a watch list too monica.

I'm just worried monica. I just finished up da summer but fam kept sayin my bonds wasn finna get deeper with nobody then I got 3-4 mo of dem bitches. shit is triflin monica I'm worried i ain't gonna max mah shit out.

Actually, I spoiled the true ending in S;G1 because I was a pleb and watched the anime first, but I recommend reading the VN anyway, there is alot of scenes they cut in the anime. I'm guessing that's what you mean?

Oh by the way I do hope that girl gets let go because she's a QT3.14 and I'd like to try her out but I learned at my last job to keep my dick in my pants at work. It causes problems when you no longer want to see that person or when they start fighting over you. Fuck one and for some reason the rest want to fuck you too.

Oh and I got bodied at the arcade a few days ago but I had so much fun and met a ton of people that play in local /fightan/ tournaments. Managed to take a round or two off some of the best in the state on SF5. They destroyed me in 3rd Strike because I'm no good but as soon as KoF98 is back on the floor I'm going to fuck them all up. I get to go once or twice a week now. I also bought a Miku figure for my buddy while I was there last time since I couldn't afford anything for his birthday. I'm not into figures or Miku but he fucking loves the thing. Think I've started an addiction as he's never owned any figures before.

accidentally hit send prematurely

You're right actually, x. I'll probably try it once down the road, but since I'm disgusted by the mere concept I probably will never pick up that habit.

Why even fucking live at that point

Oh god user what have you done. Hes going to end up like me with 20 figs on his desk within a year.

ye I know a good shop and da brand I like but I ain't finna cop a pipe feel weird carryin sum stinky kosher drug paraphanelia around too monica.

ye das how dem neuromancers say b da best way to quit is to associate smoking or whatever da habit w/ disgusting imagery. das how i stopped wangin out at da aqauriums n shit

I've patrolled my family farm my entire life and been a night owl for 20 years user. I've seen all that before. This job is like a perfect fit I love it.

Yea it isn't too bad plus I can smoke/eat any time I want as long as I don't have a ton of trucks coming in/out which is only a few times a day. I like walking/hiking too so patrol is my jam. Plus I get to hang out in the server room for awhile when I'm checking in there and I fucking love the server room. I'm trained on networking but begin a dumb ass I didn't do the last 2 months so I don't have my certs.

Good to see my nigga DMX is still in these threads. Funny thing is my piss is hot as fire right now (thc/valium) but I don't abuse either it's just for sleep and pain for me. I toke maybe twice a day now and take 10mg of valium as night (which I should have a script for soon anyway). They send you in a bathroom by yourself, what kind of idiot doesn't

A piss test is easy to pass. You could tell those people just didn't give a fuck about getting the job or anything else.

Jotaro is that you?

I am doing living the correct way, rits. Pure and innocently.

shiiiiiiiiiiiet yeah bet that'd get a black man in trouble with da popo

Shits annoying to keep lit too while on the go I bet. I'd do like good real cigarillos honestly.

So how'd you get a security job like that anyway? I've always wanted to but I'm not a /bigguy/

seen anything /x/ then?

not really. Face to face is way more difficult. Typing on a computer is pretty different, and it's much easier.

the game is a lot longer than you thing monica. I'm only just halfway through it myself and already got 3 or 4 Confidants almost maxed.

yeah, more like that. I thought the anime didn't do the true ending, but turns out it did.

I feel like a stick in the mud sometimes since I don't do any of that stuff. But seems like the drawbacks aren't worth it.

Sounds empty honestly. You aren't a cute loli, live a little.

Just picture that everyone is a computer then. Just don't try to type on them fam

I've created a monster that's what I've done. He's showing it to everyone and bragging on me for getting it. When I gave it to him I told him "don't ask what I paid for this". He looked it up online and showed up the next night wanting to run sets on SF5 (I'm teaching him stuff). Dude hugged me and nearly had tears in his eyes. Told me never to spend that much on something for him again.

Funny thing was it was like $40 higher on the internet where ever he saw it. I did give wayyyy too much for it though but fuck it that dude has been struggling through life with me since we were in 5th grade. If I can do something to make him happy I always at least try. There have been plenty of times where I was flat broke and he'd just buy me food/smokes without even asking if I wanted them. I do the same for him when he's on hard times.

sounds like a friend with benefits to me

I've lived enough, actually. Kill me.

Sounds pretty kawaii user. Glad you have a good friend like that.

What fig you buy?

The cigarettes and booze will do that for you.

ye piss tests is a joke

ye

ye n a nigga like me always on da go feel me

aww man i jus finished da summer i thought da game'd only b around like a year or soo shieeeeeeeeet

vedi nice monica

There's no way that would work.

Hikage is the best Crimson Squad girl.

yeah, it ends in March like P4G iirc. Just becareful. In Novermber there's some VERY big decisions/choices you make that will determine the ending you get.

This is why homos ruin everything.

Me too but thats against my will

Ok ok how bout this. Just picture that you are naked

Oh fug it all makes sense

shieeeeeet I'ma hafta save I guess. I jus wanna dispose of morgana in a trashcan parasyte style monica

naw ritussu you da animus n crux of dis entire world naught happen but for your will

ya goddamn ryt

I got the job because my weed man's wife got one there about a year ago. No one wanted to be in charge so she ended up getting that position. She hired me on about 4 months after she got it when I asked if they were hiring.

If I were you Ritsu I'd go look at security companies that do contracting in your area. Find out who has the contract at a place near you that seems chill then apply with them. You don't have to be a /bigguy/ half our staff are small women.

Seen a lot of /x/ stuff over the years. I could tell stories if you want. Most are boring. I've seen a bigfoot, I have some ghost stories, and I see UFOs constantly. It's just normal for me. Most /x/ stuff people talk about is just their mind playing tricks on them though. A deer snorting at you in pitch black darkness would sound like a "monster" to most normalfags.

I'm sorry you don't have a real friend user. In my experience the faggots are the ones that call true bros faggots just for begin close friends like I am with that guy and a few other people. We all like pussy, we don't get it as often as we'd like but we don't resort to something as low as fucking each other in the ass.

He's more truthful/closer to me than any woman will ever be. If I find a girl half as loyal as him I'll marry that bitch in a heart beat.

To be honest. Think I died a couple of weeks ago and ended up in another dimension. Shits fucked yo

THAT'S EVEN WORSE SORITSU

Morgana gets better, don't worry.

gib stories or I'll bully you for being a fag

You're doing it wrong. Konata is meant to live life lewdly.

ye you'll have dat monica u bein da chosen 1z n all

i seent sumn burnin up in da sky once dat may well have been a ufo. think I saw a ghost once when i was lil but it mighta jus been a local spook or sumn monica

he better or dat nigga gettin wrecked
I kinda wanna make a p5 comic w/ ryuji goin ayy MC we friendz ryt? like yea nigga we down monica we roll deep af y u axin monica? cuh i got like 70 healf n u telln me i gotta do assault dive n shit like u ain't lookin out fo mah well bein n shit.

get dat crit ryuji

Might wait until I get a little more /fit/ at least. And damn fucking nepotism you lucky fuck

Do tell. Also bigfoot too

Really though, I was horrible with that shit until a few years ago. Its all practice. Try it with random people some time. Best tip for it is remember that theres a 99% chance you'll never see that person ever again.

Morgana is way better than Teddie from P4, trust me.

Shit I already knew that. Also gaining more and more psychic powers lately too fam

that sounds pretty hilarious actually.
I've done that before without realizing how low his health was. He didn't die though

I guess that would work generally, but bars/restaurants usually have a LOT of regular customers.

You should report to jim immediately. He'll want you for his next episode of the /x/ files.
youtube.com/channel/UCfYbb7nga6-icsFWWgS-kWw

You dubs require stories, I'll type one up on bigfoot for you user.

Life is about who you know, she took me because she knew I'd do a good job though it wasn't just me getting it for begin her friend. Keep good company and be a good person and people will help you out.

Don't wait to get /fit/, they don't really care about that. Do it tomorrow or you won't do it at all.

Give me a moment on stories.

Shit guess thats true

who what

I know nobody

Morgana is still easily the worst character in persona 5.

It's been well over a year and I still have no clue what you're saying most of the time
bringing tacos to work was a terrible idea.

Oh, but I do Soritsu.
It's my room

spot on my user not faggoty not friend , fag

That got got a good laugh out of me, good job user

To be fair I was NEET during that time so.

Thanks
i was being serious though ;w;

The best humor always hurts

you have mini you homo

(checked)
Aint that the truth

I have what a now

dat nigga was cute tho. but i ain't play p4. I mean basically morgana on top of bein a cunt all dat nigga do is prevent me from doing hood rat nip shit WHICH IS WHAT I BOUGHT DA GODDAMN SHIT FO

ye i kno we b assesin yo progresses n what not monica

ye i thought that up but it seem like yusuke hittin harder atm

hol up i ain't approve dat pokemonz

it was too late before I realized that you're not who I thought you were

I'll give you a hint.
__ here, holy shit!

You'll learn to love Morgana and learn to HATE Teddie. You'll see.

Gonna bounce and nap before work probably. Later fams

ayyo monicas ya'll have a nice thirsty thursday n try to smang sum pussy fo da kid aight yo boi dmx:

SIGNT OFF

i hope not monica i cain't picture hatin sumbody mo den morgana black ass

Mini's dating that other kiwi now? I thought he liked girls?

for the most part, Yusuke just has the better agility.

nice trips user.
It's okay, it happens.

Sleep tight soritsu

lewd

dunno, still calling them fags though

ur still a fag though

Goodbye, you dispensary.

you too

They're from a prison colony. I wouldnt be surprised if a large part of the kiwi/aussie pop has done buttstuff together. You need to be careful with the OTPs you ship.

no u

I am fully aware of my amazing ability to bend reality into the whispers I seep into the fates

Okay so here is the one and only time I saw bigfoot. I'd been smoking a lot of pot that night but no other drugs stating this now because everyone always asked about that. Also understand that I live in the sticks so it's very rural, it's all woods for miles and miles broken up by fields/farms out here.

I was at my friends house and we had been smoking blunts like a pack of niggers all night. I don't remember the year exactly but it was back when 50 Cent first got hot and before he sold water, we didn't even know he was a snitch/faggot in those days. I think MySpace/Mafiawars had just became a thing with the normalfags.

I was leaving for the night at about 1-2am. My friend's house had the drive way around the side. There was a street light at the gas station his mother owned across the street so the yard was well lit on that side of the house. Also, his yard was basically a hill that got pretty steep near the wood line (about 30 yards from where my car was) at which point it dropped almost straight down into a gully. A man could walk down it but it was hard and you had to watch every step and often hold on to trees. It was also a mine field of trash down that hill from the people that lived there before him. Stoves, fridges, old TVs, glass, lose metal. Just trying to give y'all an idea of where this happened.

So I'm leaving out, I say bye to everyone and exit through the front door. I walk around the corner of my house to where my car is parked. When I get to my door and start unlocking it I hear something snort/grunt. It had a lot of bass to it, it has been so long I couldn't describe the exact sound now but if I ever heard it again I'd probably shit myself. It got my attention really fast because I'd never heard anything like it before and it was really loud.

I look up and near the tree line I see…something standing there looking back at me. I always describe it as "a man taller and twice as wide as any man I've ever seen" when I tell this story IRL. It was well over 7 or maybe 8 feet tall, its chest was very wide, I don't want to estimate but like I said twice as wide as a 300-400 pound man for sure.

I yelped, I don't tell normalfags about that but I basically cried in fear at whatever it was. Went into total flight/fight response just at the sight of this thing. I'm a farm boy, I go fuck with bulls in the fields just to run from them on foot for fun. I don't scare easy and I'm used to begin in the woods in darkness at night. This is something I never do but this thing had managed to startle me good.

Okay at this point everything happens fast so here is what happened:

It bolts down that hill I described running away from me. I heard it go all the way down. It was knocking over branches/trees like they were nothing. Also, it booked it down that hill nothing could go down that hill that fast unless it had no problems seeing clearly in the dark. Once you passed the tree line it was pitch black in there and like I said before it was a huge incline and a mind field of things that could kill you if you fell on them.

I got scared and ran away like the bitch I was back into the house. I came barreling through the front door and slammed it behind me. Shocked the 4-5 people that were still chilling in the living room which is where the front door led. They could tell I was in shock and asked wtf was going on.

At first I didn't want to tell them but then I told them more or less what I'm posting. They laughed at me and no one ever took it serious. They joke about it to this day. I think a couple of them believe me and just like to poke fun. I've never changed the facts of this story and I can vividly remember it because it scared me so badly. I never want to see it again, whatever it was.

Yes, it stood on two legs, ran on two legs, and was covered in hair. I don't really know what color because the street light gave everything a blue hue but I'd guess light brown, it wasn't black or white for sure but something in between. It smelled like ass. If it took a notion to kill me it would have had no problems. I wouldn't trust any pistol to take whatever it was down cleanly…maybe a .50 if you were lucky. You'd have to be a good shot I don't think a graze even with that would deter it.

I believe they are very common in my area and know to avoid humans. It ran from me because it didn't want to harm me just to go about its business (whatever that is). I believe it's pretty intelligent, maybe as smart as the average normalfag. I believe they bury their dead like we do and that's why bones aren't often found. I believe they're nocturnal and that's another reason why we don't see them often.

So at night I leave the woods a lone when I can. When I have to pass through them at 2-3am I walk loudly to make my presence known so all the animals will stay out of my way. This is something I do anyway because I'm afraid of snakes and that's the best way to let them know you're coming so they hide/move instead of striking. At night I do it extra loud since seeing "bigfoot".

Shiiiiiiet thats NC right? Maybe they over here too

Super spoopy user!

Yes NC, look up Skunk Apes. Didn't know they were a thing until a year or so after I saw that thing. All the old folks say that's what I saw.

I figured you were the bull prepping type

Aight, I figure it's about time I hit the sack.
I'll maybe be on tomorrow night to let you guys know how my first graveyard shift goes. I'm gonna be working til close though, which is 3AM CST, so I'm gonna be pretty late.

Anyway, sleep tight guys.
Catch you all on the flipside.

The proper term is "stump broken" because you have to train them to back up to the stump since their assholes are at about eye level.

Checking my own dubs because all you faggots wanted stories then left when I typed them up. Good night see y'all next time I'm free at this house.

But that's when we get started, Central-time user! :3c

Just beeeeeeee yourself

I KNEW IT WAS YOU! Also night yoza.

that's an even better joke then what I came up with, fug

Later bigfoot dude.

An old man once set me up for that joke for hours all while I kept saying "I don't mess with them cows no more man". He worked at me for a good 3 hours constantly asking me specifics about farm work which I wasn't doing at the time. He was getting fucking annoying and kept asking about them begin "stump broken".

When I finally got mad and said;

He explained what it meant and embarrassed me in front of a room full of people I'd just met. He was my friend's Dad, really cool guy, died a few years ago.

you were to bed there