I love you guys

Stay frosty guys… I'm saying goodbye to this gay world

die

DO A FLIP

Please die painlessly. Don't subject yourself to undue torture.

you will go like you lived. cancerously shitposting.

Try to take out ea or ubisoft before you go

Please do us a solid and finish the job.

If you loved us you wouldnt give up mate

Stream it or you didn't do it

What's the gayest place I can walk into to set off an alahhu ackbar?

At least give us your Steam account first faggot.

Fallout 3 is unironically my favorite fallout game

you anywhere near san francisco?

Kill a nigger or two before you go.

And don't give some faggot like your shit.

nah North Carolina

how long until mark offers support and then spergs out and deletes the thread because he embarrassed himself like the last guy who was gonna off himself

I always figured if I ever got to the point of offing myself I'd just travel to somewhere nice, set up camp, and see if I could make a nice little life there from scratch.

JUST DO IT.

Please for the love of god user if you do end up killing yourself, which I don't recommend, use helium connected to a gasmask. Literal painless death.

I need to be away from the media, too much gay shit shoved everywhere, and now videogames, my last bastion of hope have been invaded.

Maybe I will go camping..

Can any DIY fags confirm this?

i dont get people that just off themselves in th most commom ways

at least do something fucked up and creative

I would jump into a volcano tbh

Really nigga? If you really love us then you would never give us up for all the world and let us down. You are just going to run and desert us then? You would make some of us cry by saying goodbye. Even if this is just a lie, you really did hurt us bad . . .

Okay, jokes aside. Don't do it man.

The only way to die painlessly is of old age. Until then, suffer well.

I'd do that. Look up some of those guides on how to do it though, as well as how to work up to staying out longer. Figure out if you're a woodsy guy or a beach guy.

You should go for it, user. Impress us.

Nigga it's easy. Just buy a shitty cheap one from a hardware store or an old LITERAL 5$ Russki gasmask off ebay. After this buy a helium tank and tape it into the bottom of a filter for the mask or, alternatively, tape it directly into the port for easier breathing. Make sure it has a strong seal or it won't work. The human body literally cannot tell the difference between helium and air so just get a tank of it and you'll fall asleep. Don't kill yourself though, OP. It's for weak faggots. Get into gamdev or some shit like I did to ward off the desire to kill myself.

I want to allahu ackbar into a pack of lgbts

I hate you.

Kill a nigger when you die.

You want people who have painlessly killed themselves to confirm that it killed themselves painfully?

*you're here forever*
yes

This video makes me happy, thanks user, post more videos

Don't forget to stream it, too.

RIP buddy

play The World Ends With You before you go

Kill mark before you kill yourself
Do one good thing for once in your meaningless life

Helium guy here, I have to agree with this. Also watch/read Trigun if you like weebshit.

A note to any anons here. If you plan to kill yourself, either record it for us to view or go run over portesters. Anything else is just something that should be shunned.

A Tuesday?
It surprises me he hasn't killed himself.

The best form of suicide is to live your life until you die of old age

Think about it man, and happy 4/20

>>>/christian/
>>>/christian/
>>>/christian/

thats what actually stopped me from doing it.

Don't do it you have so much to live for

Jesus Christ.

Shit Cameron if that's you then don't do it man. Are you suicidal because you're a nigger?

*points one of her phallic hooves at you and cocks it back*
paws up… you're not going anywhere…
*sprays you with fast-drying sement*

i bet you didn't even finish you're backlog either.

i are backlog ooga boga

My backlog of movies and games is literally the only reason i haven't killed myself
Which is depressing and makes my desire to kill myself worse

Everyone be thankful that they somehow avoided being born into whatever family allowed this to happen.

Lee?

I thought you said 8ch was gay, and that you were staying on 4chan, change your mind?

Make sure to take many Niggers and Jews with you
also if you can, haunt my dreams as a cute 2d shota.

;;;)))))

DO THE RON PAUL SUICIDE OR GTFO

Why?
I played it, the gameplay was good, but it always seemed like people kept praising the story, but it seemed to me like all that happened was some kid died and then he had to work together with other people, and of course anyone being forced into a situation with other people and being forced to work together will make you friends, are you suggesting people join the military? Why does everyone keep saying that the story of The World Ends With You is good?

Nope, not me. If you are who I think you are then we haven't spoken in nearly a decade

tell me your first name

Stream it in high definition

:::::::::bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

You wouldn't know it because I never gave it to you because I was living a lie back then
I told you it was Michael though

this tbh fam

My name is Cameron, I am from New Jersey but moved to NC a little while ago. Who the fuck is this? I'm curious now.

the story is about finding the will to live as well as analyzing what you took for granted in life

but fine. Play Ghost Trick instead

I only know one Mike, and that's Mike Hess

Fooled me once already, fucker.

That's some good acting.

We come here, it's already too late

Oh if you're from Jersey originally then you're probably not who I'm thinking of.
I was about to shit a fucking brick if I actually ran into that guy here by chance
You can go ahead and kill yourself, I don't care

Please explain.
How does Neko find the will to live? What did he decide to live for?
What did he take for granted?

Oh thank fuck, what are the coincidence that me and that guy have the same name?