What does Holla Forums think of this one?

I think you need to go >>>/back/ to >>>/cuckchan/

What do you think of my dubs?

checked
shill elsewhere

Holla Forums is not one person. Fuck off back to 4cucks or where ever you came from.

Here's my epic post for this epic thread, good job OP!

ALAKAZOOM!

He's a cunt who almost certainty has some form of undiagnosed autism, but I kind of like him. Well, sometimes. Mostly just when Gabe's there.

another e-celeb. Now fuck off.

No.

embarassing

He's right half the time. However, he's so fucking obnoxious about his opinions that he's pretty unbearable when he says something retarded. The big ones I remember are: his review for monster hunter tri he reviewed the tutorial and pretended he played the game, said smash bros is button mashing and combo heavy and how he gets all butthurt about Resident Evil being on par with silent hill despite having a cheesy story. I remember in particular in resident evil's case he'll go "Resident evil has shit controls" but for silent hill he'll say "Silent Hill has shit controls intentionally to make it harder to fight and thus scarier".

He's also one of those "games have to be art" fags and will make an entire review about a game having a shit story with small mentions of gameplay. It's no suprise he's one of those industry rejects that's polluting games. I.E, someone who failed in another industry and ended up in games. Writing in his case. I'm pretty sure he also moved to san fransisco.

I use to think he was a faggot but was entertaining enough to watch. I even liked him and his friends playthroughs of extremely bizarre 80-90s adventure games. Usually because Gabe and him discussed the game being played. However, when he became a typical lets player he really started to show off how deep the autism goes.

nuGwen is definitely fuckable, glad CN knows that gwen is meant to be sexualized

I wish there was a lets play series with their clashing personalities. It was great when they got into actual heated arguements.

Her new design is way better than the original, that much is certain.

I used to watch his vids the whole time and he used to be sort based. But then again I thought the same of TotalCancer and I got fucked in the ass because of it.

There is a reason to watch him, but it's not video games. Not factual, correct reviews, anyway.

I listen to him to step up my banter game. His jokes tend to be fairly funny, that's it. If you like blatant banter about how terrible games are his stuff is good, too.

unlike mine.. :'^)

This game he made is fun

when you get a public assembly/sticky where a mandatory strawpoll when >90% of the user population agrees with the marketing tag for the game

stole his entire format from ashens, only abandoning gameplay footage totally in favor of more anger.