ITT moments in games that made you at least shed a tear (if not cry like an absolute bitch)...

ITT moments in games that made you at least shed a tear (if not cry like an absolute bitch). Goddamnit Willy I will avenge you!

Bonus points for obscure ones. Aeris(th) is easy mode.

never forget

Whoa. Still havn't made it to the end of that game. Damn son. Loyal to the end.

;_;

All of these.

How could this make you shed a tear? It's literally at the start of the game and you have no connection to Willy whatsoever.
I teared up more for Amanda

And his name's Willy, of all things.

Everybody dies in that fucking game. The MC can't catch a break.

It's not something I can explain user. Maybe it was even the music. I've seen countless characters die in vidya games. But somehow, Willy really made me sad.

nanami's death

PPL keep telling me to play this game but I just know it's gonna punch me right in the feelz. I'll play it someday probably.

we have this thread every day now

I do your mom everyday, fggt

>YOU

Chill out user. We need to commiserate our feelz now and again to remain sane. Think of it as a healthy emotional exercise.

I'm a massive faggot, please rape my face.

MEMEGAME

SAME

Asriel getting completely fucked over in every ending is why I still remember the game, that and the fact that it has the worst fucking character ever conceived in it in all of media. Fucking trash lizard.
Haven't played it in a year, because I know what will happen when I play it and I don't like feeling like a little bitch.
sage for slightly off topic

I didn't cry at this because I was too busy internally autistically screeching over muh tumblr boogeyman.

Who am I kidding, I cried like a stupid bitch.

Not that I disagree, but pic unrelated?

Massive impact without a single word said. Just masterful use of sound and visuals to put the player into one of the most memorable moments of the game.
Spoilering in the off chance some one hasn't finished Super Metroid.

I know it's supposed to be emotional, but that scene didn't really work on me because I always saw a "face" in the bottom center of the red parts. It looked like two eyes in goggles with a snout of some sort to me

Holla Forums is gonna crucify me for this, but

Undertale made me cry like a bitch

I'M SO SORRY Holla Forums

a lot of us did
faggot

Really, niggers?
Really?

Interdasting, user. Never heard of this one but just googled it. Looks like I have a new RPG to contend with.

I'm so sorry Holla Forums. I tried not to, but it lured me in and gave me feelz.

there's only so much feels you can take

Oh, familia. You have no idea.

Monster Kid isbpretty hot though

I'll give it a go user. I must be a masochist but I like games that make me feel feelz.

I've never cried because of a game before, but the part where your dad dies in Dragon Quest V was pretty emotional for me. The ending of Lunar 2 affected me as well.

Play Lufia II before Lufia I. It's a prequel and Lufia I spoils the story.

Will do user. Thanks for the tip. Here's some tiddies 4 ur troubles.

the threads on here were okay the first couple weeks when the game initially came out. it was what happened afterwards that ruined things.

I feel really bad for Tia. She goes on this dangerous journey with someone she loves just so she can be close to him and tries her damn best to clue him into it only for some random chick to pop up and cuck her out of the relationship. Doing what she was trying to do seemingly in an instant. Its pretty fucked up for her.

Totally off topic, but I use to watch a youtuber maybe 10 years ago that use to do no hit runs of games that went by LufiaSelan.
People started to accuse them of using save states and I guess they got upset because they made private all the no hits runs. Most impressive one was Faxanadu no hit run.

If one where to play the Lufia series, should they start from the beginning or any particular one the better to start with?

Poor, poor Hiro. Then you play the Epilogue and he scores the jackpot at last

Don't even try to hold your tears

Look user, we all know that for some reason that game somehow garnered a fanbase on the level of Christian Weston Chandler. It is absolutely unfortunate, but that's not Toby Fox' fault. It's a goofy ass meta game with some heavy feels. Not expecting you to like it. Just saying, it does have some good points. IMHO it would be best to judge it on its own merits rather than judging it on it's autistic furry fetish fanbase that all need to be gassed quite honestly.

I didn't know about the epilogue until years and years later
If I had just kept that memory card

Wow fuck you user I had repressed that shit deep.

Huey was such a fucking cowardly and despicable son of cunt holy shit I'm glad he died so pathetically.

Whenever there's a successful thread you'll see copycats for days.

Played the first two Mothers and fuck they already made me weep like a huge faggot. I'm going to do 3 eventually but I know it's going to completely break my soul.

Does a man more pathetic than Huey even exist?
Not including Anthony Burch

I dont see what the problem is

I-it's su-supposed to be about the s-story user. It's r-really sad from my understanding.

You need to start with Lufia I. The story goes in succession. But the DS one is not part of the series, be warned. It's some Squeenix bullshit.

So long Aniki

I at least know what happens to Hinawa. Goddamn. It already breaks my heart.

Masters Test in MH4U. 10+ hours of continued attempts made me the most frustrated Ive ever been at a game and on my final attempt I realized I was going to win and started sobbing tears of joy uncontrollably.

nice honour there fag

This part on Final Fantasy X broke me.

I kept a straight face through most of the game, but that part in the final ending where two new characters are talking about everything she's accomplished with just enough subtley it finally broke me.

It's newgrounds-tier puzzle game with mostly stock music, but it fucking broke me.

A smile better suits a hero

it's even worse when it finally dawn on you that it was Huey that spread the virus to these guys.

which is why anyone who ever says huey was innocent must be bullied to death

Surely I can't be the only one here with vidya feelz.

*mildly disguised bump*

Why did they have to kill off the only character that I actually liked?

Don't blame the game for having a faggoty fanbase.

You, are the biggest bitch here. Everyone else faces the feels, but you? You run away from it.

A shot to the head ensures it's as quick and painless as can be dipshit.

these were the most recent ones for me
shinji's death in yakuza 1 made me shed a tear even with the garbage dub

fuck forgot about the flag

>You, the player. Thanks for buying this game

Fuck both of you niggers

Literally the same brand of cancer.

Amanda gave me some feels.

celes at cliff

I didn't shed a tear, but it did make my eyes watery.

Wiz 8 when you have to kill your half-demon half-raptor half-whatever you were daughter didn't make me cry but really caught me off guard.

jesus that really was a powerful scene

it's technically not spoiler worthy though

I would have cried, but I was distracted by Toriel's writing being really inconsistent. It's to be expected when half of her dialogue was written 2 or 3 years after the other half, but still.

True

Welp.

Meh. Not as emotional as the first game. Probably because papa Nier hits me harder than incest and robots.

oh shit this one too and tachibana's death also hit me pretty hard

I just wanna going to my home

Hey man. I played this game knowing nothing, I had seen the name thrown around a few times, but never saw any gameplay, screenshots or spoilers. I was pleasantly surprised and really liked the game. I almost cried at that part too. Then I wanted to talk to people on Holla Forums about it and everyone had decided to hate it because normalfags were enjoying it, so I decided to hate it too, but it's a good game, still.

yeah i am the hacker Holla Forums and i hate tubmrltale i want it to fuck off

Do VN's count?
I had singled out pic related as the route I would chose when I first downloaded the game.
Then after finishing another route(Because you needed to finish the main routes before the game lets you pick certain choices for some reason) and getting to the end of her route I learned that she doesn't have a good ending.And her true ending is just you committing suicide because you fucked up and couldn't protect herThough she at least kinda recovers if you do that but you are dead so I count it as a failure condition
At first I simply thought that I had done something wrong and gotten a bad end.I spent 40 minutes trying to find a course of action that would lead to a good end and another 10 to actually accept that I was powerless to fix anything.
For some reason my reaction to that stays with me even though it has been years now.
Also remake when?

The little scene in Dragon Quest 3 where you talk to your father, but he's so injured he can't hear or see you. And he tells you to tell his wife and child to forgive him for not making it back. Always made me tear up a bit

You shed a tear over a character you know nothing about coz it happens at the beginning?

Maybe I'll actually make it home after this crazy war!

I'll probably get shit for this, but when Nanako died in Persona 4 I teared up a lot.

The last time I cried like a bitch was during the finale of Death Parade I had been suicidal for some time so I really emphasized with that scene.

Have you ever seen the anime from that gif? Don't, it's super shitty, but that scene is fantastic. The main character is a cringey, edgelord, faggot who can't stop talking about manga and light novels while constantly larping. The crying girl is a childhood friend that really likes him, but doesn't understand his interests or what he's always going on about at all. In this episode she keeps trying to strike up a conversation with him, but he keeps dismissing her by saying "You wouldn't understand." Embed related.

My nigger!

I don't get it, what was sad in this game?

Being unable to save Flowies cursed existence?

pooop

He only said it once or twice if I remember right. The real reason she snapped is because she had seen him shopping with that other girl who was a closet LN author, so she felt like she was losing him to the author girl because the author girl did understand him.

If she couldn't understand him did she even have a chance anyway? That's the problem with harem anime, most of the girls have no reason for liking the MC.

I almost feel sorry for people who play Automata with no prior knowledge of NieR or its cast. The secret boss really loses its impact.

I'm the same about that guy in Yakuza 3, forgot his name though

Not yet…
I can't die yet!
Even if my life
burns out…I will defeat you!!

Literally the only time a character dies and someone tries to use HEALING ITEMS AND MAGIC.

Nice 3D rendering of Sans

Today I will remind them.

There is actually a theory that Kaz was the one who spread the virus. If you keep spamming the radio button during that mission you eventually get some interesting conversation between Kaz and Code talker that suggests the possibility that it may have been Kaz all along. Which would also explain why he was so quick to sentence Huey. Not saying I believe it, or that Huey isn't still a pos, but its an interesting little detail. And Kaz already hated Huey, so a setup would have been well within Kaz's character to try to finally get revenge on him.